Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zdynasty
"no" zdynasty looked at the boy he looked old than he was (Kirito) then just staired at the person (yima) he was not sure if he was seeing him right

Back to top Go down

Yima
"You seem a tad confused... is there something I could answer for you", Yima asked the young man still confused as to his situation or even his name.  If he brought heartless wherever he went he might be a keyblader, a cursed man, or even a heartless himself fighting for supremacy over the other intelligent master of darkness putting himat odds with one of Yima's allies.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty thought how he could say this nice but he did not know how "no I'm just thinking why does that thing away's happen i don't know" zdynasty said that but not what he was really thinking

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He glared at the alien and said with a bite You are lying! in a flash of darkness a huge black broadsword appeared and he pointed it at him. Tell the truth!!

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"ok yes I was lying I'm just making sure I'm seeing him right my head still hurts It I just start I see things when I'm out of the portal" he pointed at the person (yima) "I'm shy when it comes to tell people stuff that is kinda mean or evil or what ever so yea that's why I lyed WAIT do you rember me kirito I rember you well know I do" he rembered him from school after he pulled out the broadsword from darkness

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
he nodded in agreement. I do remember you. This is how you spent your break. he laughed and then he looked at yima, I guess i've been here longer. most of it is a blur.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"no... well kinda... yes i don't know i just go were ever were ever I go I go and most of the time I get lost in the prosses so yea now I rember you" then zdynasty laughed

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He laughed with him. then he kinda faded back realizing that it isn't real laughter, that he doesn't feel real emotions.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty got bored after a bit of laughing "I'm going to sit down now if you don't mind"

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He nodded towards a bench near by. go right ahead.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty walked over and sat down he still kinda stared at yima his headache was gone and he know new he was seeing him right he kinda wounded how yima and kirito meet here he wanted to ask it so he did "kirito how did you and uh him meet here?"

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
he looked over at yima and back at zdynasty. He ummm found me passed out and he was helping me recover.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"owwwww ok"

Back to top Go down

Yima
"You two are lively and you already know each other to boot... how did that happen if you don't mind my curiosity", Yima asked an appraising look in his visage as he scratched his chin thoughtfully. This was not shaping up to be a same same evening that was for sure; funny enough he didn't raise his own blade hoping this woudl not prove a combat situation and it ultimately didn't thankfully.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
he looked at yima. Which part exactly? Me and him or what happened now???

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"I rember all very well most of it so this is what happened so on my first day of school I was late and I came into the dojo so kirito asked me to spare with him so did some one else I don't rember his name but then it went like this me and him vs kirito and well I got sick half way through and I still wanted to battle and then" zdynasty tried to rember "uh.... um that's all I rember"

Back to top Go down

Yima
"All of the above wouldn't be bad", Yima said with a wry amused grin.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"uh what?" zdynasty was not sure what that meant

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top