roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faye
"Sure." The witch answered, not quite sure why Trinity was blushing in the first place. "We should get out of here... soon. I mean... it'd be bad if it got dark... I think."

Following act, he sat on top of her broom, making enough space behind her back for Trinity to sit in as well. Again, flying away of the forest using her natural magic skills was a rather obvious solution to their problem, but for some reason Faye hadn't thought of it until recently. She felt embarassed at her own carelessness, but she couldn't help but feel a bit grateful too: not having that particular idea had allowed him to meet with Trinity, after all.

The moment Trinity sat, Faye would concentrate on the broom and then kick off the ground, making the broom levitate at the same time. At first they'd slowly ascend through through the openings in the leaves, but their speed would increase after every second, and once they were on top of the trees, they'd gently soar through the sky, heading towards the nearest town.

"So..." After she had gained enough control over their speed, Faye would turn her head around. "Where are you going now, Miss Manyeyes?"

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity nodded in response. To be in that forest at night with no light or anything would have been a calling card for bad things to happen. But the slight look of seriousness faded into one of delight and awe as she watched Faye make the broom grow in size big enough for the two of them to sit on.

Smiling as Trinity say herself behind the little witch, a childish giggle escaped her and the color of her eyes flashed a sort of lavender, then stuck at a solid blue. Though the sound was cut short as Faye kicked off the ground, the smile never left her. And the faster they ascended into the sky, the wider that smile got. From where the two of them were above the trees, Trinity took a good look around. There... was definitely a lot of greenery...

Trinity turned her attention to Faye when she heard the little witch speak. She blinked at the nickname. Miss Manyeyes? Was that a reference to the fact that her eyes were always changing color? Trinity supposed it couldn't be helped. What was her nickname for Tsumiko..? Hmm... The detail escaped her as Trinity was more preoccupied with other things.

Hm? Oh! I get to go see Mohon tomorrow in the Country of Musketeers. Although... I would be going to see him if...I knew where it was in the first place. Trinity looked off the the side towards the many trees below, scratching the back of her head. We agreed to meet there, but honestly this whole 'travel the worlds' thing is still really knew to me, so I have no idea where anything is, really...

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Faye
So, to see Mister Cat? Faye pondered about the idea. It had certainly been a while since the little witch last saw Mohon as well. She missed him, of course, but she had been too caught up in her money-making andeavours to consider the possibility of going to see him. However, after hearing Trinity's words, the idea suddenly popped into her head in a tempting manner.

"S-so you don't know how to reach that world, huh...?"

Traveling worlds was a tricky business, at least for some. Those who didn't have the convenient ability of using portals had to move around using Gummi Ships, which meant they needed the exact coordinates of their destination instead of a simple mental image. Faye knew a lot about Gummi Ships, but she had never been in one of them herself. To travel she used light portals, though she sucked at making them: the witch had to concentrate for several minutes before finally opening one, and even then she wasn't always sure that it led to the world she wanted to visit.

There had been several accidents in her past regarding that... accidents she really didn't want to repeat.

"I could take you there, if you want." She finally offered Trinity. "I can use... portals, b-but I also know how to reach that world on Gummi Ship... probably... so the method is up to you."

Back to top Go down

Charity
At Faye's first comment, Trinity shook her head with a disappointed expression. After all this time, about a week in total, one would think that she would've learned the coordinates to somewhere she was planning on going with so much anticipation. But with all her adventures in the different worlds she did go to, and meeting all the people she did, coordinated to that one specific world slipped her mind. Trinity was disappointed in herself.

Upon hearing the offer the little witch made her, Trinity's spirits perked up and she turned to face Faye with a wide smile. Portals, huh? Like the ones Karahito could use? No... probably not...

If you did, I'd be much in your debt, Faye-chan. Though, portals would probably be much faster than taking a Gummi Ship, right? So... if it isn't a bother... would you mind... going with that route?

Even though she still had one day left until the time of their meeting, Trinity was feeling a bit impatient. The faster she could get there, the faster she'd get to see Mohon. And though she felt both giddy and guilty at trying to rush things along, Trinity just looked at Faye with a light smile, awaiting her reply.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Faye
"...then I'll get you there."

After seeing Trinity's smile, Faye was convinced that taking the girl to Mohon was the right thing to do. It was obvious that she wanted to see him, probably even more than Faye did. The little witch understood her feelings completely, so she had no reason to refuse.

Faye began to look around, searching for a good place where to land. Eventually, her eyes caught a small piece of land that was only barely had trees around, only grass growing in the soil. She made her broom descend, slowing down more the closer they got. Once they landed, the girl let out a sight: it had been a waste of energy and time to ponder about how to escape that forest, as they'd be leaving using the oh-so-convenient portals anyway.

"Wait a moment, please."

After making her broom smaller again and storing it inside her bag, Faye took a deep breath, looked to the space in front of her and stretched out her hand to it, as if trying to grab hold of something. She remained like that, concentrating and channeling her energy through her fingers for a long time in complete silence. She needed to concentrate a lot in order to create a portal. It wasn't a normal spell... this required the energy that came directly from her heart, one that she didn't properly know how to use, in part because of her artificial body.

After a little less than 30 minutes, the portal of light finally opened. Faye took a deep breath and sat in the ground, tired.

"There... I-it goes to the Country of the Musketeers..." She informed after standing up again.

"W-well... shall we go?"

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity gave the little witch a wide smile upon hearing that she'd assist in getting her where she wanted to go. It was probably the best news she had gotten in a long time. Doing to best to not squirm in delight, as she knew she'd most likely fall off the slowly descending broom, Trinity bit her lip with an eager happiness. Soon. Very soon, she'd get to see him.

Hopping off the broom and watching Faye shrink and store it in the bag at her side, Trinity was still amazed at how she made such tasks seem so simple. She was still just learning the art of magic, and could only make a breeze blow by. Rocking on her feet, she gazed at Faye, noting how much she was concentration on the spell. Was it really that had to make portals? Karahito could make them really easily, but then again, Trinity had no concept the art of casting spells and create portals. Perhaps there was a detail she was unaware of in Faye's case.

After about five minutes of standing and waiting, Trinity became slightly bored. Sitting on the ground facing the statuette witch, she began knocking her feet together only to stop shortly after when she noticed how much noise she was making. Sitting up and crossing her legs, Trinity stayed like that until the moment came when Faye finally cast the spell that created the portal.

Seeing her drop to the ground concerned Trinity, and she quickly moved to be beside her. Trying to gauge her health without touching her, Faye stood up, informing Trinity the destination of the portal - The Country of the Musketeers. The words led Trinity to spring to her feet with excitement.

With a soft smile, she nodded. Thank you, Faye-chan.

Turning to face the portal created just seconds ago, Trinity took a deep breath and stepped forwards and into the swirling light.

Soon. Very soon.

[Exit Topic]

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Faye
"N-no problem."

Faye wasn't used to hearing the words "thank you", specially if they had been directed at her. They made her feel a little uncomfortable, but somewhat happy at the same time. It was better to be thanked than hated for sure. The little witch felt that it would do her good to start appreciating that feeling a bit more.

She looked at Trinity's figure stepping into the portal. In a few moments, she'd be in the Country of the Musketeers, the place where Mohon lived. Faye turned around, taking one last glance at the forest around her, before looking back at the portal and stepping up, following Trinity to the other side, closing the portal once the two had safely crossed to the next world.

[Topic exit and end]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top