Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jazzston
As Jazzston walked around Radient Garden a man ran into Jazzston knocking her down. "out of my way girl" Said the man as he ran right pass Jazzston. "What do you think the big idea is" Said Jazzston to the man. "Whatever just stay out of my way you little girl" Said the man in replie. This angered Jazzston very much before she could even think she grabed one of her arrows from her quiver and aimed it at the man. "I WAS TALKING TO YOU DONT YOU DARE IGNORE ME!!!" Said Jazzston yelling at the man. The man turned around and started walking towards Jazzston. "What did you say" Said the man lookinng down at Jazzston. "I said dont you dare ignore me." Replied Jazzston. "And what are you going to do about it" Said the man. ""Well im going to do thi" Said Jazzston forming a ball of electricty wither her magic and sending it at the man. The man fell backwards stund by the ball of electricty.

Back to top Go down

Vanitas
"What could this be?" Vanitas wondered, the usually-armored young man's slender frame now covered in light clothing. A redish t-shirt and some jeans, something inconspicuous (even though his hair and eyes were identifier enough). If he wore that armor all the time, then it would be known that he was the source of the creatures that might start appearing in the worlds. They would be clear of Radiant Garden, today, however. Ever since Vanitas came back into existence, he was experiencing things that he should not be able to - feelings of kindness and general light. His heart of pure darkness should have made that impossible. Maybe with his rebirth came the completion of his being - but wouldn't that mean that he would become Ventus? The matters of the heart are not only complex, but irrational.

The sparks of electricity had caught his eye as he sat solitary on a bench, his long, skinny arms placed elbow-to-knee in an almost contemplation stance. A man seemed to be confronting this girl, a social stigma being that women could not protect themselves and must therefor be protected by men being broken. He looked around and saw no citizens come to her rescue. So he left it be. That was, until he saw her wield lightning as if it were clay, molding it into creation and then striking her foe. It was quite... interesting. She could wield magic much like Aqua, he found.

Standing after he saw the man get knocked down, Vanitas took 5 steps towards her and closed the distance between them. He looked at the man and his face contorted to that of disgust. For some odd reason, he felt as if the man had done something wrong. He couldn't really understand it.

"You should flee now. It was a simple yet powerful command, as if he were demanding one of his children to run away. He hoped the man would comply. Vanitas turned to the girl, almost instinctively speaking. He didn't have the social skills most people did, so it would probably come off as wonky and clunky in terms of "smoothness".

"Are you alright?" He asked, a hint of sincerity entering his voice. What was becoming of him?

Back to top Go down

jazzston
"Yeah im all right this guy was just being a jerk to me" Said Jazzston. watching the guy that she had attacked run away she decided to yell something at him "NEXT TIME DON'T BE A JERK TO A WOMAN" yelled Jazzston at the man running off. "So who are you? Let me guess you are here to take me away for forcing that guy to realize that girls aren't weak. Am i right?" Said Jazzston. She didn't care what the man was going to do if he was there to take her away then she would go with him. But if the guy was thinking to put her in her place and make her believe girls were weak he had another thing coming she wouldn't put up with that talk from anyone. "All right i guess that was quite the way to greet you. Here lets try this again shall we my names Jazzston and thanks but im all right us girls can take care of ourselves we don't need no help from guys. Well most of the time i guess. So if you wouldn't mind please answer my questions from earlier" Said Jazzston in the most kindest voice she could make.

Back to top Go down

jazzston
(BUMP)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top