Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nero~
as xern walked the radiant garden he would sigh. He wished Kara didn't die. He wished that the girl that he loved would come back. Only then would he feel whole, for he had a gap in his heart and he was filling it with darkness. As he was walking back to his home, the one he shared with Kara. He still had a picture that was taken at there wedding. As he walked he would walk forward, a tear coming for his eyes rolling down his check.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Charity
On the street outside his home, Trinity was walking down the road, fingers laced behind her as she walked with a rather happy step. She was humming a song, though how she knew it or the fact that the lyrics were latin was a mystery to her. Perhaps it was one that they knew, Tsumiko or Karahito. Who knew?

The morning sun was rising over the horizon and was casting a warm glow over everything its rays touched. Trinity didn't really know where she was going, only that the sun felt good on her skin.

Stopping on the sidewalk at a gap between buildings, she would look out towards the light, smiling contently and stretching her arms upwards. Releasing a satisfied burst of air, she then began singing out the Latin lyrics of the song in a rather loud voice, unaware that it was the very same Karahito had sung at her and Xern's wedding.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Nero~
When xern heard the song, his heart collapsed, he felt the weight of the song, it keeping it's love that he was trying not to show, his guilt on letting Kara die, the unhappiness that was created. He would follow the sound, eventually seeing trinity. He would see her and his heart was even more broken when he saw her, he would see what looked like Kara instead of trinity for a little and would then after he blinked see trinity.

"what are you doing here? How do you know that song. The song that isn't know by any locals here?" xern would as as he look at the girl. Notice ing his necklace. He would reach for his hilt. Originally thinking she killed Kara, but then he remembered who she was.

Back to top Go down

Charity
As a voice spoke at her side, Trinity cut the song off at the note she was on and turned to look at him with a small blush. It was embarrassing to know that someone had been listening to her sing. But his sudden barrage of questions had caught her off guard and so she fumbled in her answering, stuttering out sounds as she noticed his reaching for the hilt of his sword.

I-I don't really have a reason to be here. she'd finally manage to spit out, waving her arms in front of her defensively. And I r-really couldn't tell you how I know that song. It just kind of... appeared ...in my head, I guess.

Chuckling nervously, she took a better look at him. He seemed familiar somehow... Jace..? Yes, now she remembered. He was one of the people that she had met the day of her rebirth. Though there was a nagging feeling that she knew him even beyond that. Huh...

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would weigh, his spell wearing off, finally looking like xern again, he would look at her a say"Xern, Xern Shikami." he would say as he held back from going to hug her and stab her. He had a white knuckle grip in his sword hilt, but he still had a smile. The smile was forced but other than that he would be fine.

"do you know what that necklace is? It's power?" he would say as he pointed at the necklace he gave Kara.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Xern Shikami...? The color had had left her face at the name. That was Karahito's husband. Noticing the grip he had on the blade's hilt, Trinity grew nervous, scared. What did he intend to do? Threaten her? Hurt hurt? Kill her and avenge Kara?

Xern then pointed to the necklace at her chest, asking if she knew it's origins. Trinity shook her head no. She picked up the diamond in one hand, and then the gemstone Haru gave Tsumiko in the other and looked between them. I have no idea what these are, or what they're capable of... I just know that they're important...somehow... And that I should keep them safe...

Trinity looked up at Xern with a distressed expression. There was still so much that she didn't understand, so much that she didn't know. These necklaces, along with the two rings on either of her hands, were only the tip of the iceberg. She knew the two women lived out their lives fully as individuals, but some facts escaped her knowledge.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"That diamond was a gift I gave her, to summon me when needed. It will work with you to, since you are also Kara, in a way." he would say as he let go of his hilt, he didn't like talking to her. He had a feeling there was no way to talk to Kara though this girl. He did see what she had with Kara. Trinity's hair looked like Kara's, and she had Kara's shyness. He then would start to tear up. Quickly sitting down on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Charity
He explained the necklace's purpose with a defeated expression. With a guilty look, she watched as Xern sat on the ground, tears forming in his eyes. Quickly, Trinity sat on her ankles in front of him, trying to see if he was okay. He seemed fine, only really sad.

Trinity didn't know how to react, or what to say, that would make him feel better. Feeling defeated herself, Trinity began crying. There were many people who cared for them, Karahito and Tsumiko. But they weren't around anymore. She was just the painful reminder that they had existed, and there was nothing she could do about it but try to mend their loved ones hurt.

But how does one go about doing that..? Trinity didn't know, and it felt like she had no means of finding out.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Nero~
When xern say her crying, he would scoot over and hug her. He forced himself to smile, saying" its ok. It's just I am trying to get over the lost of Kara, and you are nice just like her. I am just sad from the fact I lost my wife." he would say as me he hugged her tightly.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity allowed him to hug her, doing her best to stop the tears. Nodding at what he told her, she leaned back and showed him a small smile, her eyes flickering to a hazy blue.

And I feel like she's sad that she did, too. Trinity tried to voice the feeling that was twisting in her chest. Raising her hands, she placed them over top each other over the necklace. And that she's really really sorry all this happened...

She looked from the ground to Xern, smiling softly once again. This time, her eyes flashed to brown and then returned to red. She must have really loved you, if I can feel her emotions trying to reach out to you like this.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would laugh tears still falling from his face, and would look at her saying"And it happened from us being lonely. She loved me for being me, and I loved her for being her. She was a nice and caring person. I hope you are the same. Treat everyone with a nice smile. Try not to be like tsumiko. That is all I want to say. Try to be your self. Be nice to everything. That's what they both did, well sin less than Kara. Kara gave everything up for you." he would say to trinity, a small smile forming, but tears still falling.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Be myself...? Trinity pondered the words, looking once again to the ground. Ever since her rebirth, she's been trying to find out just "who she was". Both Karahito and Tsumiko's personalities seemed to fuel Trinity's own and guide her actions. It didn't really feel like they were her own most of the time.

But nodding, she looked back up at Xern. And while I'll say that Kara's doing that confuses me quite a bit, I'm grateful for what she did. I don't know... exactly what she had in mind for me, but I'm sure I'll figure it out someday soon. She would wipe away his tears with the sleeve of her shirt in a somewhat awkward way and then quickly return her hands to herself. But might I ask... Why do you not like Tsumiko..?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would hear her question, just barely."Sin wished to live, she didn't care who she killed for this purpose. The reason I dislike her is for that she killed to be free, from you. But Kara wanted you to live. Kara fought Tsumiko so much, trying to free her heart and sins. She wanted to have you live." he would say. He would sigh heavily.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity nodded, being able to now understand his reasoning. But... was it so wrong to want to live? To want to survive and continue to love those who love you? Perhaps it would only be natural for Xern to support Karahito's actions simply for the fact that he loved her, even if he didn't agree with them.

But why would Karahito give everything she had for her? What was so special about Trinity that two women had to die for? This thought often crossed her mind and it bothered her. She felt so lost, so unprepared, as though she was thrown into a pitch-black maze and told to find the exit.

I'll do everything in my power to ensure that Karahito's actions will not be in vain. She said, placing a reassuring hand on the top of his head. So please don't be sad anymore.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would have stoped his crying and would look at trinity and say" I have been in your place before, havering the feelings that you are lost in a new world, always being a lonely person. I didn't realize that friends where around me I till I almost died. Then people came from around me and helped take me to a place to get healed. Just remember, you have friends, and you don't need to be alone. That's one mistake I made. If you ever feel lonely, summon me by the diamond." he will say as he smiled softly, hugging her, then kissing her forehead, he will stand and say"I just realized, I am basically your father/uncle. It's weird since your older than me." he will say as he laughs softly. It echoes though the town, as people come out and go on with there buisiness.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity blushed heavily at his kissing her forehead, confused and feeling a little awkward. But maybe it wasn't for Xern as he seen Karahito in her. But as he stood, she would follow his example and look around the streets that were slowly filling with people, then back at him.

Why do you figure that? If anything, Trinity would be his mother/aunt, being that she technically came first in the order of things. But eh, who was really keeping track anyways?

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would think for a little, then say"Well I married half of you, and I don't want to think of you as my half wife, so I'm thinking of you as like a daughter. " he will say as he stretched.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Oh... I guess that makes sense. Trinity would nod her head as she seen the reasoning behind what he was saying and watched him stretch.

So then if I'm your daughter... then Kara would be my mother, right? Seems kinda weird, I think... Trinity looked off to the side in thought. She shrugged it off, not going to put much thought into it. So... Any exciting adventures happen to roll your way as of late?

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would stop stretching and say"Well also sin and Haru would also be your dad and mom, but who cares. It's different, and helps keep my mind off Kara, and gives her death a more purposeful reason in my mind. No there has been no conflict or anything for a while." he would say, smile ing a little. He would grab the base of his jacket and pull it down, straightening it. He would then smile.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Oh... well that's kinda boring, don't you think? Trinity tipped her head to the side. It didn't have to be a fight or a mega-showdown or anything spectacular like that. But for nothing to have happened..?

Well... Wanna go on an adventure with me to get breakfast? She smiled warmly at him. This was, after all, the main reason she had been on that street in the first place. There was a rather cozy diner down a little ways and the owner always gave her "free samples" of a lot of the dishes there. And being that Trinity was rather poor, his kindness was gratefully accepted.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would shrug and say"I was just coming home from my work. I'll cook for you in my apartment, one of he things Kara loved about me." he will say as he motioned her to follow opening a door leading into a hotel. He will walk in and walk towards his room he would enter the room and hope she was behind him. He would enter he kitchen of his apartment and start cooking a random meal.

Back to top Go down

Charity
O-Okay. I can do that. Thank you. Trinity would blink in surprise, nodding as she followed him inside. He called it an apartment, even though it was a hotel room. Were they the same thing?

Whatever the answer, Trinity would walk inside and watch him wander into the kitchen. Not knowing what to do with herself in the meantime, she sat in a chair at the nearby table and looked around. There was a strange sense of familiarity, but she knew for a fact that she had never been in there before.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top