Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain~~
((This is LATE. Rose was due on the third, which is the 22nd of the month (Jere's Birthday) and the 6th (Jes's) I have NO idea why they haven't posted this yet...))

Buttoning her shirt back up to its proper adjustments, and zipping her pants back up, Rain stepped out of the bathroom, her hair saturated with...water. Cheeks flaming red, hair out of its usual ponytail, the Heartless was exiting the steamy room with only a towel wrapped around her slender body. She didn't CARE if anyone saw her....there wasn't anyone but Rose and Biscuits around, and BOTH knew what she was like in less than this. With a sigh, the young woman turned a corner, and began to hum to herself.

"You....change your mind....like a girl...changes clothes...and you....PMS......"
Blinking, the creature of the dark sensed something unusual; like an electrical shock that ran down her spine, and zapped out of the ends of her fingers and hair. She began to wonder if this water had conducted electricity and had shocked her, but discovered that nothing had happened. Puzzled and annoyed, Rain when off in search of this mysterious sensation which had triggered her so.

Checking the bathroom again, she spotted her beloved master, and straggled him, wrapping her arms around his neck and letting her nails rest on his rather soaking, rather sweat-bedewed chest.
"Lord Biscuits," she said, sweetly, "I feel a disturbance...and it's not where you think," the girl said, adding to the sentence to clear up any further...wants of either the two of them, "It's here, in this world....I felt something stir.....Perhaps an intruder?"

Rain didn't like getting her showers stopped, and she certainly didn't like anyone else but her master seeing her in a bath towel. She'd pick out the eyes of any other man who ever even GLANCED at her any other way.

The Heartless quickly began to scour the levels of their little humble abode, and then, had a thought.

She hadn't felt any sort of....anything....from Pinky downstairs.

With the speed of a thunderbolt, Rain moved from the secondary level to the Med Bay as fast as her legs could carry her. She didn't intend for anyone to intrude on Biscuits and herself while they were...occupied....but to harm Rose while in such a state? Oh, she wouldn't put it past Enigma, Xemnas, or even Morpheus to do something as sinister as that. The three of them were bad eggs....and Enigma smelled the worst of them. She HATED Enigma with the passion Rose didn't have to hate him with, but with the flame of intensity she certainly had enough of.

The girl couldn't bear to think what would happen to HER if Pinky died....she'd be.......gone.

---You should listen to it when I give it.
----If you try and argue with me, you'll look stupid.
-----I don't hate you. I just hate your stupid idea.

? MP

Elements of Ice, Darknessand thunder

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The steamed up room seemed to hold all the burning heat and other things inside of its self. The MCP still shirtless fumbled around with his pants as he kept his eyes closed as he let his body soak up the heat. He smiled at his love who was fooling around with her own clothing as he turned back. He felt the embrace of his lovely pet as she rested her arms and nails on the his skin. As she spoke he twisted back towards her arms as he gave her a loving kiss in between.

"Well love...I'll check it out for you..."

And before he was able to finish she jet off. He knew something was up as he charged right behind her he swooped her body up as he ran with her holding her in his arms as his feet sent him off towards the Med bay where he was keeping the pregnant woman. He slid to a stop a little bit before as he placed Rain down on to the floor. As he placed her down his shirt was mysteriously covering her topless form as the towel stayed on her hips down. He looked at her as he grabbed a few programs standing around and pushed them in front of him.

"Right you two make sure my love and Rose are ok. If you need me well I'll know and I wont be late. I'll check out if there is any recent intrusions in to my world."

He smiled as he looked over towards Rain giving her a big kiss on the lips again.

"Everything will be ok..I promise."

He ran back towards one of the intersections leading back to his room to backlog anything out of the norm in his world. His feet kept him at a constant speed as he used his acrobatics to guide him around blockades and other obstacles in his path.

However something was odd he was always able to see the threads of peoples lives but this was strange none could be found. Nothing seemed to make much sense. That just made his feet push him harder and faster.

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
...On an opposite side of Space Paranoids, reality itself seemed to bend as the Once and Future King blinked back into existence. ...And what a sight he was.

Jacket, hat, shirt, and cloak were nowhere to be found. What remained of his clothes had the same state as him... Soaked in what could only be described as blood. Little of it was red, though. The vast majority was pitch black or silver, and seemed to smoke lightly. Wrapped around his hand were three strands of phosphorescent red thread... Very few know what these are.

As he walked on, sporting a mild limp, a program approached him. Jeremi spoke, but what came out sounded like five voices at once. The overall effect was downright demonic.

"Fetch me the Master Control Program. There are matters of the utmost importance that I must discuss with him."

As the program levitated away, shaking in fear, Jeremi looked to the threads in his hand.

"Three lives, stolen from the unworthy, to breathe life into a child of destiny... Nothing will keep me from my goal. Not Biscuits... CERTAINLY not that fool of a shinigami... Not even Fate itself. I don't care how many or who I have to slaughter to correct the balance, tilt it in my favor. ...My will... BE DONE."

He continued on, his path obvious... He was on his way to the medical bay...

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The MCP paused as he realized it at the last second. Stopping mid run. He turned around as he walk turned around looking at Jeremi who had intercepted him on his path to his room. He smiled as he laughed at him. He knew it wasn't him who was actually there. This Faux Jeremi was someone in his past life he had grown to know very well.

"Zarame....Still possessing humans for fun? What would the boss think?"

Jeremi's body jerked around as it collapsed on the floor. A caped person stood floating a little bit above the ground. His body covered in bandages. ("Zarame") His scythe looked as if it was living on its own. Zarame looked at Biscuits as he glared at him for a moment. The silence and deathly deep darkness was almost suffocating to the programs around them. His scythe raised in to the air as he got ready to slice down upon the MCP. The blade hit the ground he was hugging Biscuits almost crushing him.

"JET!!!!!...Its been forever how have you been your looking stronger. Wow is all this looming power yours? Whats going on? Hows the mission?"

The man went on for a spell until Biscuits slightly pushed up against him.

"Zar...ame. you kinda crushing me...can I please breath.."

He leg go as he picked back up his scythe and kinda laughed for a second before rubbing his head.

"Sorry about that Jet. You know its been a while. Boss has been going crazy worried about you..That and overly worked out since this whole mess that's been going on"

"Wait what mess...what....oh...my umm participation in kinda obstructing a small deviation of a few peoples fate's correct."

"Bingo. You know how the Boss gets it. I mean it took me almost 2 days to get her outta that hole she was in."

"Wait...shes......Crap...."

Biscuits face looked on in pure terror as he realized what was going on it was only a matter of time before the Boss showed up. He was not looking forward to that...At all.

Back to top Go down

After sitting in bed all day, her demon friend and father figure Yuko by her side, Pinky decided to take a shower.

"It's FINE, Yuko-Sama," she told the lupine creature as he stood guard by the door, "I really doubt anyone is going to try and murder me in the shower."
Pausing to think though, the young woman did think back to those night where, at sleepovers where she and her friends had always attended, they'd watch movies where that happened...and they had watched quite a few. That's a good reason, she thought back, to stand guard at a bathroom door....killers do love the bathroom murders, where the music gets high-pitched and incredibly eerie sounding....it happened a lot on Earth, come to think of it.....In fact, out of all the worlds she'd ever visited...next to the Demon Realm....Earth was pretty cold-hearted.

Undressing first with her blanched nightgown, and then following in suit with her undergarments, Rose turned on the tap, and let the water run for a little. Of all things, of all the sounds she loved, there were many....The ocean waves, the sound of Jeremi's voice, the way that her friends laughed...the music of her people; the rhythmic beats and harmonies that lifted your spirits with a single measure....but one of her favorites, she knew, was the sound of a shower.
After the thought, Pinky slipped into the showers water....and it was dead cold!

Argh! Biscuits and Rain were using the shower for NOT showering! That annoyed her deeply...but the Guardian wasn't bothered with the cold....it was the fact that her baby girl, little Analie, might not have the same sort of stamina when it came to ice....she might not even have the same powers as Rose; taking up after her father, perhaps. So, lathering up quickly, she moved her abdomen away from the cold water, and rinsed the rest of her body off. After quickly washing her hair, the girl Guardian slipped into her bra....

And felt the sharpest pain she'd ever felt out of combat in her entire life.
With a stagger and a yelp that sent Yuko scratching at the door, Rose felt herself give in to a very VERY large amount of hurt; leaning up against the cool tiles of the bathroom for support. Her stomach immediately felt like it was about to explode, and a great, heaving shove went down her lower body. Arianne couldn't help but moan...it kinda hurt.

"Gaaaaah...."

Yuko was still pawing at the door in earnest.
"Pinky? Rose!? You okay Chipa?!"

Knowing that she couldn't really nod, the other replied softly.
"Yuko-San...I think I might need help...I feel faint..."
Down came the door, as the demon barged down the structure in his full force. Breathing hard, the creature looked down his little child, and twitched his ears.

"I don't see anything wrong."
Another sharp, horrific pain zapped right through her spine, and Rose clenched her teeth in agony.
"SOMETHING.....is WRONG."

At once, the water demon understood, and, fast as he could go, went in search of Biscuits; galloping over programs and denizens to find the MCP.
"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISCUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

------------

Arianne was rather calm, despite the occasional bumping of Analie's little head...or body....or whichever end came out first...Laying herself down on the bed, legs open, she shut her eyes, and smiled.
"I'm late....but it's okay.....at least, now....I will never be alone, ever again."
But something didn't feel right....she sensed the arrival of five people.......and they didn't appear friendly. One of them was Jeremi, she could tell....his scent was like Cinnamon....a scent she would always remember, because it was her favorite...

But the second one....another one, felt......familiar. Almost...ALMOST, like....The Warrior....Kotzac, whose scent of lilacs Rose could smell quite faintly against the cinnamon....and there were others, too.....blue raspberry...chili powder....and smoke, like from burning leaves. Biscuits, who was faintly of aftershave, and Rain. who smelled like her; vanilla perfume, were also there.

But Kotzac?

There had to be some mistake...Kotzac was back in the Water Nation...home, guiding the people....like she told him to. He wouldn't have....come looking for her.....right?
Yes, he would. If he knew she was missing, he'd have left. And that could cause a bit of trouble.....

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
Helped to his feet by some unknown force, what could only be called a deus ex machina occured.

On an energy-based level, he was still in bad shape. Physically, though, in a flash of light, he looked as if he'd never been better. Composing himself, Jeremi clutched the threads, headed towards this new man... His energy quite familiar.

"You... You're a Reaper, are you not?"

...Oddly enough, even MORE voices were added to his own now. With his own, a total of six.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Zarame looked at the speaking man with a quizzing look as he heard all the voices at once. He had a small chuckle at him his one showing eye was closed.

"Jet this your old student. The one who is also supposed to fade away...MORE problems I have to fix?"

Jet looked at the reaper as he laughed.

"Now we both no that was the bosses thing."

Zarame looked back at Jeremi as he let go of his scythe as if floated in mid air.

"Well I'm the reaper as you know me. I'm also an agent of Fate...well part time. Jet is the real agent of Fate. But hes been slacking off."

The Reaper got a sudden boot to his head as Jet's leg lifted up and knocked him one good one.

"She told me I was too serious..."

"You are Jet...you should be more like me."

Zarame said with his thumbs pointed at himself. Looked rather goofy. Then something happened. Jet's face got dead serious. His eyes shot behind him as he noticed a gold strand starting to shrivel away. Not good. Defiantly not good. He started to pick his feet up to dart over towards where it originated however he wasn't able to move. Zarame held his scarf as he whistled.

"Zarame what the hell are you--"

"You know the rules Jet...Its her fate. She has to come with me. All three of them do."

Jets feet stood still as he looked at his hands. He was only an agent still. He still didn't have enough experience to do the full job. However his cold deposition was suddenly warmed up by an odd glow. Hands formed around his jaw as it lifted his head up. A strange woman stood almost hovering by Jet as his eyes almost shot dead.

"B.."

Before he was even able to say something the full grown woman smashed his face in to her chest.

"MY JETTY!!! OH MY LOVELY LITTLE BOY! HES SO HANSOM NOW! LOOK AT HIM!"

Jets body wiggled around almost lifelessly as the woman span him around and jumped around with him.

"B-Boss your breaking my neck."

He managed to squeak out before she let him go. Giving a loud sigh as he fixed his scarf and his neck. The woman looked over at Zarame and the past life king. She looked on with excitement as she bounced over to him. Almost skipping. She was such a cheerful woman.

"You must be Jeremi, Xeremij, and the other four that have found their way in to this one body. Let me guess your here about the trade."

"Boss you know that Jet was in the wrong. He used those oracles of his to bring back a claimed body."

"Not my fault you suck at holding the dead souls... It was almost like going out and buying some ice cream."

Jet was able to hear his name being called all over the place. He knew exactly what was wrong. His head hung low as he stood next to the two spiritual beings. His body felt heavy almost like he was stone. He wanted to run just do what he does and just charge right for to the girl and her baby who were about to be taken. This time he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. However what really plagued his mind was his heartless love. Rain she had to of been feeling it. The sounds of her anguish sounded in her head as if she was right next to him. He grabbed his head as he turned around and looked at his boss and best friend.

"Mom....Zarame...."

His voice quaked with sorrow while his skin started to grow black lines. Almost like chains tattooed on to his face. His mind heart and soul where made up.

"Ill do it...Ill take the deal. Ill replace him."

He dropped his head as he looked at the ground grabbing a hold of his scarf as he took it off as more of the tattoos showed up. covering every part of his skin as he wrapped up the scarf.

"BUT...you have to let the other ones stay. They still have some fate with them. That was a small deviation of fate on my part. Not theirs. Mine so if needed take me ill go in their place."

Zarame and his mom looked at jet as they just started to laugh like he was telling a joke in a night club. They started to gather around him as they both held on to him on both sides.

"Jet you do know that doing his and bosses job is a lot to take on. I mean easier on us. However you are in it for the long haul my friend."

"My little boy. You have grown so much risking your life for these three. You hold more potential in you than he did. Your father was a good man but he was a little bit more bound to the rules than you."

"Hey rules are there for a reason but I also see yours."

Zarame chimed in with a laugh. Jet was completely stumped what was going on. Was this all a set up for him to take the jobs or was it to make him realized everything sooner. He was so lost. His mind was jumping around non stop he could figure anything out at all. His mind was lost in his own fog of darkness however there seemed to be more light then before. All his allies friends and loved one were just standing there smiling at him. He conked back in to his normal mind set.

"That's fine. Not like time isn't ruled by fate either."

"Ok Jet ill let them stay however the one named Jeremi needs to convince me that his daughter is should be saved."

Zarame turned to the make as he crossed his legs and floated in the air along side his scythe.

"Why should we spare your daughter?"

(What Fate Looks Like)

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
The child of darkness known though out the worlds as a high class magician sought only one task today, see his best girlfriend before giving birth to a whole new life. The idea was really interesting to him as normal cycle of creation for humans was still a mystery to him. As a Heartless his body and powers were a given before anything else, seeing a seedling of life grow into the world would really be a wonderfully experiences to witness. Lenny was told rose would be do any day now so he made arrangements to stay in space parodies for a while to watch over her in case she needed a hand with something. Riku knew how to find him with the rings should anything come up and his realm was safe under the prinnies watchfully eyes. Clothing packed and ready proceed the La Vaeas opened the darkness to a short cut into the world without the need of a ship, clouds of hazy blue and black surrounding his body and inching his frame into the void before reappearing at the gates of this computerized city of lights. Lenneth thought about going straight into the throne room and making his way to find rose or biscuits that way but if he was going to live here then it might be a better idea to get a better lay out of the area with his own footsteps. He had not been in this world for a while and the new garments of tecs support adoring his wondrous frame of male beauty. The helmet over top his blond hair was a bit much though he liked feeling breezes slowly pass though but eh he was not going to worry about it. Walking in and taking his time the heartless approached it corner of the halls and alee ways slowly, taking them all to memory as well as the digital inhabitants odd appearances before coming toward the man fortress where this strange looking animal run passed the him screaming for the MCP’s presence and claiming that there was a problem. Lenneth worried he used his powers to foresee the lay out of the world’s , generating dark ripples though out the city then returning to him painting a picture clearly to his mind. What he saw disturbed him, Rose laying the on floor where she appeared to be in pain, just sitting there. Lenneth panicked and ported straight away towards he location, as the darkness broke reality to relocated himself there the La Vaeas rushed to her side “ Rose What’s wrong? What did you need!” he exclaimed from great concern. He really couldn’t care less about her freedom in her own flash, studying some medical books and courses it was merely another body plus his fascination was far more into the male frame, though he would care about her own feelings of modesty by taking a large towel and wrapping it around her nude form. “ Don’t worry i’m right here, did you want to go to biscuits?”

Unholy forsight -20mp=160mp left

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
The voices, before, were in harsh discord to each-other. However, as he spoke, it became more... refined. Unified.

"Lady Fate... My daughter... Analie... ...Arianne has so looked forward to being a mother. I fear that, without her... ...I can't imagine what it would do to her. And... After what I've done... I couldn't live with myself if I failed."

Raising the hand with the threads, a band of red came through where they were wrapped.

"When my Silhouettes imprisoned me in Twilight Hell... They told me of my family's fate. Despite their telling me, they were not malicious... ...Even so, I slew them all. I convinced myself, told myself, forced myself to believe that they were evil... Lady Fate, I would do anything for them. I loved Arianne so dearly, I forced my way... Shattered both our destinies... Wrenched the hands of the universe, so that we could be together, and I would do so again, to give life to my daughter."

Holding out his hand to the very avatar of destiny, the threads seemed to rise and dance.

"I offer to you the threads of life, stolen by the specters of a past best left forgotten, in return for you to spare my daughter."

Back to top Go down

((This totally isn't confusing at ALL...only inter-dementional life-jumping and all with interaction from lives in a totally separate realm of thought....Typical day for Jere and I, isn't it?))

When Yuko left, she didn't think she'd be seeing someone else for a while...but yet, there appeared Lenneth, her dearest friend, whom had just been married. Putting a smile on as best she could, she embraced her beloved Heartless royal, and nodded, shifting her weight so she could sit on the bed without too much discomfort.

"Lenneth....you shouldn't BE here, you should be with Riku, you JUST got married! Shouldn't you be on a honeymoon or something?!"
Not that she knew how that worked...she hadn't even spoken to Jeremi about their own wedding just yet...only that Lenneth and Kairi would be bridesmaids...There was a lot of tradition that went on in the case of weddings...

But despite that, Rose nodded to her friend, and cupped a hand on her stomach.
"I think...that it's that....time."
With another horrific lightning bolt of pain to the lower abdomen, Arianne fought the urge to lurch down and curl into a ball. The agony shooting up her spine, she bit down on her tounge and then spoke to Lenneth, with urgency.

"Lenneth-Kun....I think I might need...Biscuits....over here now....kinda fast-ish."

Now, there were more scents....more than she had ever seen in one area....and obviously, they weren't from this universe; she could tell. They had particular smells, just like she did, like Yuko did, like Jeremi. The power of the smell, the diversity of its scent to that of particular creatures which she had sensed before...was more varied.
It was something hard to explain...to people who couldn't sense the aura of others, it was like trying to teach a child about...sign and cosign.

With the example of Morpheus...she could tell, he was from this universe. Morpheus, because he was a Nobody, had a neutral scent: a vanilla kind of taste to the mouth, that let her know it was a Nobody. Because he was evil, though, this scent conflicted and mixed with another: fresh leather. However, because each individual had a specific scent, the level of detail has so many various flavors and combinations that on occasions, Rose herself didn't even know what she was smelling.... This could narrow down the possibility of whom was near her...

But this particular time, the scent were to strange and foreign, Pinky couldn't help but try and comprehend who was who. She identified Biscuits, with his aftershave and leather scent...and Rain. Lenneth, who was quite infused with a scent of darkness that his entire being might as well have been made from chocolate...and then Jeremi.
If Jere was here....why wasn't he with her?

Then.....a quiet voice filtered through the air.....

"Why should I let your daughter live?"

Arianne almost felt the bottom of her heart drop out. Who would do something so terrible, so cruel, that they would purposefully try and murder and infant?! Morpheus and Trickster came to her mind immediately. A boiling pot of a woman's scorn was about to bubble over; the anger and natural desire for protection bursting and brimming with rage.
Even in the existing pain, Rose still had the power and compassion to speak to this invisible voice, clenching to the bedpost with a very firm grip. Her voice was filled with the anger of an expecting mother, a young woman in pain, and an insulted woman...all three were very, very dangerous...and fusing together into a very indignant Guardian.

"LISTEN, whoever you are.....I don't care....who you are....or WHAT you think you are....but if you even think....about hurting my....my daughter, my little girl....Pray that the Gods of the Damned still find pity in the souls of mortal man...because if you even have an instant of thought about killing her... Such a fate will I bring onto you; a curse that will scourge you and your children, and your children's children, and any person who dares to make the mistake of being in contact with you.....I will use every ounce of my life and power to make the rest of your eternity a living, breathing hell, even in death you will be so miserable that Ahriman himself may take pity in your suffering! Every soul in the universes will know about your mistake, and your pain, and will sing about it until all creatures that the Gods have made know your story and FEAR the scorn of a woman with child, whose life and love were stolen by a very foolish, well punished thief!"

Eyes brimming with askew tears, cheeks flushed with her rage, Arianne shut her eyes, and her teeth ground against one another in such an anger, she almost felt determined to kill. Damned if someone, now, was going to take her child away. She would destroy worlds, lives, universes, rebelling against her Guardianship and her Code if she had to, to save the life of her unborn baby....NOTHING was going to stop this now....Because if Analie died....without even seeing her father's face.....? Rose knew she would never be able to forgive herself. Analie was something of a symbol....not only a relationship of the alliance of Disney Castle and Atlantica...the birth of the New Guardians of Restoration....the Time of Peace and Prosperity for the worlds....but of her love for Jeremi....how he saved her...how she had saved him....and if that died?
No, Pinky would die from the sheer pain in her heart. Almost....wasn't good enough. There had to be life. She had to give it. Almost giving a life into the world....was only almost.

Damned if you stop me now.

--------------------------

The demon of the water bounded down the halls of the computer-world with ferocious speed; ramming into programs and dashing past a few Heartless without even taking the time to nip at them. This was too important. He HAD to get to Biscuits, or Rain, or someone, anyone!

Seeing this new clamor of people in the hallway, Yukomorro stopped in his tracks, and peered over the newcomers. One of them....was Biscuits. Some weird lady...some weird dude....and then, a guy who looked like Jeremi.
With a sharp, loud sound that almost sounded like a dog barking, the creature got the attention of a few folk.

"I HATE to interrupt this nice little meeting, but there's a BIG problem! Rose is having convulsions about eight minutes apart, and I don't have thumbs!"

==================

((>.> I'm going to kill someone if I don't have this baby....I mean it. I'll WORSE than kill them...I'll feed them to the ghost of Swaiti....or Tricky....or both.))

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Fate looked at the threads in Jeremi's hand as they faded in to sparkles and nothing. As the remnants followed her fingers as they swirled around her fingers as they formed in to their own string.

"Thankies. However that still isnt enough."

As soon as the demon arrived Jet know just what the hell was going on he started to open a portal to where her string was located. However before he was even able to gather the dark power Fate simply pulled on it as they appeared right where the water guardian rested. Her condition was bad she was pretty much giving birth Jet needed to act fast. However before he was even able to do that Zarame walked forward to her. He moved some of the bandages as his lower jaw showed. It looked almost like the rest of him however this part of him was different. It was used to collect souls and the strings. Even though their daughter didn't have a string yet there was still the soul. Zarame just smiled as he took in a deep breath. Not a good sign he was never one to take in such a deep breath. As soon as he did Jet stood in front of him. He knew what he was planning. His hands wide open are far out. Zarame looked at both of them as he smiled still.

"Jet your strong but not strong enough to handle that, And you Miss Arianne Rose your probably under the assumption we are just some random duo of people."

"Zarame don't even think about it...Just let the kid live. Hell if your so bent on getting a soul Take mine. It should be enough to cover Jeremi, Pinky their child...and...Rain."

Fate's eye glistened as she saw Jet stand in front of Death with such a heroic pose. She almost looked as if she was watching a fight between some dude who loved her and his rival. (hint hint Lenny). She looked around as she saw all the gathering peoples fates they where all rather tied in to Jet's. She smiled as she walked towards the pregnant girl.

"You have a very very strong heart and a strong fate at that. Jet is more that lucky to have met you."

Then he noticed it once again. That sparkle she had about her like she had been planning this whole thing from the start. He smacked himself in the head. As he laughed. To be expected he just figured everything out.

"You two....Zarame, boss. You two have an oddity about you. You planned this whole thing out from the start to get me to take his job didn't you. Or just to prove to me that no matter what happens someones fate always gets back on track huh."

They looked on and smiled. It was almost like they where watching someone graduate from school and he had just grabbed his diploma. It was quite an odd sight really.

"So Jet how long have you held out this information to these people. I'm sure they are dieing to know who we are."

Once again with Jet scratching his head he knew what he had to do.

"Right so as Jere already knows this bandaged person is Zarame aka the corporeal form of Death. Yes the actual death and not just some wannabe who is trying to be death. He has been my right hand man my best friend and closest thing to a dad in my life. The woman over here is Fate. Fate is a strange woman she like puzzles and hiding things from everyone who just simply can't instantly figure things out. Who the hell knows what this woman is thinking of. She is also my boss. Yes I work for fate and since I ended up bringing you and Rain back from eternal nothingness aka stealing you from the hands of Zarame I messed up your fates which steps in to Her jurisdiction. Now since your having a child who is not supposed to fully exist unlike a nobody she has a heart but her fate is not fully decided she still in the dark with the two of them. Hell they don't even know when she will actually die. So they think lets nip it in the bud. But they know better than that specially if they don't want to take a trip to Twilight Hell..."

The two shivered at the thought of going there even though it was Zarame's Summer home. As he always joked about. However now of all times it was probably raging with an uproar since Asura was going crazy as he found out someone had a special attachment to Jet.

"...Moving on Fate always takes things in to her own accord when it involves her or me...Why me your probably asking. Well..that's because her and Rose share a lot in common...That Maternal protection thing...Fate is my mom..."

He waited for the loud HUHWHAAT? followed by the sudden look at both of them.

(blue = fate, Red = Zarame)

Back to top Go down

Rose blinked a few times, soaking in the massive amount of information, before giving a glare to Fate, and then to Zarame.

"So...Fate and Death huh?" Her look was somber. "We've met," she said, with a snort, "A few times, although, I don't think it was so...one on one like this."
When Biscuits spoke, however, Arianne felt her mouth fall open in desperation, and she began to stand, quite wobbly, upwards. Down her eyes went to Fate...who was apparently Biscuits....or Jets....or whoever's mom......and the girl addressed both Fate and Death, respectively.

"There must be some mistake....for you couldn't have a child...otherwise, you would KNOW how a mother protects her children...even from death, from the evil and cruelty of the world...and even from you."
In a most defiant manerism, the Guardian pulled Rain up next to her.

"We're two parts of the same whole. As long as one of us is alive, we're both still here. THAT was the deal I made, even if it WAS by force, with the darkness. That contract is still in bounds here, no matter what happens. When I died, Rain woke up, and she's been around ever since. You can't tell me that contract was breeched, and if so, allow ME to pay it back."

Rose nodded to Rain, and she gently stuck her hand....right into her own chest cavity, pulling out a very small, very fragile-looking, glowing bead. It looked scratched and chipped in some areas, but it was still intact. Holding it in the palm of her hand, she showed it to Fate.
"You ought to know what this is Fate, you made it."
With a pause, Arianne continued.

"Ormazd, God of Light, allowed the Guardians to reincarnate if they died. The circumstance was death by the hands of evil, on the plane of the existing god. Since Ormazd doesn't truly exist here, the cycle of my reincarnation doesn't work here...and so therefore the deal we made with Ahriman, when Rain was created, went into motion. Therefore, when I died, she was allowed to come back as my place until my return...but because she's a Heartless in her own technicality in this realm, specifically, she's allowed to stay, unless slain otherwise."

"This bead," she said, quietly, "Holds my other lives, to INCLUDE the most powerful Water Guardian of history's time, Niagra...the first Guardian of Water."
No, Rose wasn't the best deal-maker.

"I'll trade you. I give you this, and you leave us all be. There are one-hundred and fifteen people living in this one sphere. I think one hundred fifteen souls is enough payment for four lives, right?"

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The woman smiled at the gentle water guardian. Her love for her unborn child and everyone around her reminded her of how Jet really is even below all the harsh blood thirsty coating. She walked over to the girl as she picked up her hand smiling at the bead she had known what it was. She could see and feel all the life that was in it. Her hands where cold yet warm. An odd comforting feeling.

"Jet the one you know as Biscuits is my son. I do know the maternal protection that you feel for your unborn child. You should also know that my job...no my existence is a set path that only I can really change. But also I have noticed that how much of a fight you put up also shows how much of a strong person you really are. You are willing to face death and fate at once to save your loved ones."

Jet stood there as he watched his mom do her magic the threads of life that hovered around here being created and vanishing non stop. She was really good at her job more so than Jet was currently.

"I had to leave my only son in the care of a family that made him suffer constantly. A slave to them it made him a stronger person but at what cost. He had changed his name and just roamed around killing and fixing problems. Never once stopping and thinking about anything else. That was until he met you girls and his current friends. From King Riku to King Lenneth they all have given him his own fate to walk on. I thank you all."

She held her hand over Rose's stomach as a faint warm glow surrounded them both. Her hands almost reached inside of Rose with no pain to it what so ever. Like Rose wasn't even there.

"And to fully thank you. Your Beautiful daughter shall have her own fate to walk upon. This is my baby shower gift to you. Zarame if you will please."

The Reaper walked over to the girls as he looked over at Lenneth really fast tilting his head for a second then shaking his head thinking it over again. A small locking sound was heard as the reaper walked back.

"There we go...You child is now supposed to exist. Even more so she will be a strong young lady."

Fate smiled along with Zarame who seemed to be more gentle than anyone would believe. Fate looked over at Lenneth as she squeaked.

"Oh my goodness your so cute. You must be Lenneth. Oh your child is going to be a cutie like you too. Also Rain...make sure my boy doesn't get in to too much trouble I know how he can be alone with you."

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
...If a human brain COULD short-circuit... Jeremi's just did.

Between a slight confusion, stemming from this revelation, and trying to figure out exactly WHAT he'd shattered in his return, a rage at being toyed with, joy at having his daughter, heartbreak at his true love's willing sacrifice...

He couldn't even speak. Barely even move.

"Lady Fate... I thank you... But, to rob Arianne of her spiritual heritage... I can't allow that."

Holding out his hand, wide open, palm up, a flash of light, and, in that hand, a massive diamond formed.

"...From what I understand, this is the remains of a powerful Revenant. Something from one of my past reincarnations... Same as the pearl she gave to you, only difference being I don't have any use for it. ...More lives than I care to think of, sealed into this stone... ...Besides..."

Holding it up to the light, it shone brilliantly, crating crystal patterns all over the room.

"This is so much more pleasing to the eye."

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth was greatly lost in the events that just proceed within a few minutes. First he just came to assist rose up and before he knew it three people appeared before his gaze just like that. No waving in darkness nor light as most people in this realm did but rather a greater force not explained in this plan of existence. Strange to witness other worldly powers beyond mortal comprehension. What was more amazing is the fact jet was a being from such a era, a devoted follow of this mistress. Intriguing still was this death, a reaper and collector of souls that appeared less gory then Lenneth first pictured but either way held sway with the souls in this room. Their powers were not overbearing as Zexion’s was but rather...different, it was hard to truly describe this feeling and it may have just been he who felt it likes this as a magician intoned with the unseen forces. It was like a shadowing dominion that was untouchable by his hands, something far greater then he. Not something to fear but an eventuality to occur in a more poetic term. In other words he ought not fear these two but rather accept it as it was. Though it appeared like rose and jeri had other plans to mind, their love for the unborn child seemed everlasting even the faces of the rulers that governor all, inspiration no matter how futile it appeared. Don’t get him wrong he loved this growing life no different but against such odds it seemed like an impossible task. Then again Lenny asked the question to himself if he would do the same if the decision fell on him with Riku and or any of his friends. More then likely he would feel no different then the water guardian and her love felt right now. Their strength greater then imaged and something to be honour bond by. Course Lenneth expected never to truly understand the feelings of parental love differing from other forms of it, it was just an impossibility that could not leap over the bonds of physics, him being of nothing but darkness and both he and his lover being male. It was a downer to think about now so for the while the La Vaeas remind silent. But his spirits cheered up fast as the water guardian convinced the weaver of life to accepted the child in this world, Lenneth was so happy to see the reaper of death grant his blessing, almost ignoring the strange look he got.

But strange still was the next sound he heard, a high pitch squeal that drew the heartless to gaze the source. He was so blind to the overwhelming aura of this person that he just notice the form she took. Fate was rather...reveling to the norm of female attire, more like a swim suit with rubber gloves then an actually outfit. He kinda blushed at the complement to his cuteness though if she was fate then her age was countless...ok now it became a little creepy to find an elderly person hitting on him. “ Thank you i gu-“ his greeting faded out in mid sentence as the rest of what she said clicked in his head...Kids...he...are going to be cuties as well?... a few moments later “WH-WHA-WHAT!!!!” he exclaimed in an comedic anime fashion as he eyes widen to the size of a baseball and he stood up in a flash at the lady. “ Did you just say i was going to have a kid? WHAT? HOW? WHEN? WHO? HUH??!?!?!” Lenneth was all confused and embarrassed all over again and again at the idea...or rather the eventuality coming from this figure. It was so hard to believe it so much that well he almost fainted as the fell to the floor straight from standing to his back.

Back to top Go down

Rose nodded at Lenneth, and smiled to the Lady Fate, as she took her bead. She knew she'd never see Niagra again...but for now, it was worth it.

And in speaking of the first.....She'd come out.
She and Pinky shared features in great closeness; the same blue hair, the same eyes...and yet, Niagra seemed so very wise, and full...not only in her wisdom, but also in her spirit and kindness. The first Water Guardian glanced down at the exchange, and gave Arianne a very content nod.
She'd given up an almost infinitive amount of knowledge and inner power...just for her child. Rose now realized, with Niagra and the others gone, she'd never be able to go home, or even go into her Final Form, even here...but it was all worth it. Analie was worth it; worth everything, like Jeremi was. Not even Fate could have taken them away from her.

Rose put her hand to Jeremi's and shook her head with a smile.
"I've paid. I had a lot more lives than you...and I'm sure we're covered now."
She gave Jeremi a 'put it away' look. ((NOT LIKE THAT BISCUITS, or RAIN....))

But then something REALLY interesting flared up.

"LENNETH IS GONNA HAVE A BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!!!1ONE!"
Was that even....possible? Lenneth was a dude.....

Pinky decided that the physics didn't apply...after all, you can't open up portals and fly around in outer space all willy-nilly in her own world...that stuff took technology....and magic that didn't exist in her own universe.....maybe guys had babies here, and the fact that males couldn't have children only applied to her own realm....? She supposed only her own realm was strange like that....

"But wait, if guys can have babies here," she asked, almost indignantly, "You get to have the next one," she said, pointing to Jeremi. "This crap hurts. I hope you get a boy."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Fate laughed as she watch the two. She smiled at their regretful faces for giving up such an important item to Roses life. She waved her finger in a not able to comply with request way to Lenneth and Rose's question.

"Miss rose their strings are bound around you. I can not take a string that is so closely knitted with someone else. You are still able to go home anytime and it will be as if nothing ever happened. Well a side from the bulge you have. Also I will not tell you how it is possible Or when it will happen. However you will have a cutie that's for sure. Jet if its ok with you may we stay just to see this miracle happen."

Jet got this so im the parent now look on his face. He rubbed his head as he smiled. It was an extremely happy time for the group. No one had to die and even more so Rose was about to give birth.

"Yes you can stay as long as you don't show any embarrassing photos."

However there was still something nagging at Fate behind the mask that she was showing. She wanted to tell them what was going to happen. However it was her job not to. Zarame looked at him boss as he walked up from behind her and pulled her cheeks. The face she gave made him laugh uncontrollably.

"Wow boss your cheeks are RED. I never knew you could make such a face."

They both started to laugh as her worry soon faded away. Whatever would happen they would be able to work it out.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
(Uhh... What happens NOW?)

Back to top Go down

((xD

Hell if *I* know......))

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
((we can keep going and have this kid unless youd rather be preggo for like 10 years))

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
(it hasn't HAPPENED yet? Well, Pinky, I guess it's your go!)b

Back to top Go down

(Yeah, Preggo for ten years....doesn't sound fun.))

Suddenly, there was so painful a jerk from her lower body, that Arianne shouted aloud in her own astonishment.

"Holy Hell!"

That was an oxymoron in a sense...but she didn't care. She could FEEL her daughter, moving, and realized almost instantly what had to happen. She'd just have to allow Analie to slide out as best she could and bear the pain as it came. Cooly, and as calmly as she could...Rose spread out her body and waited quietly.

"I think," she said, to Jeremi, "You and the others should leave for a little...I need to have some quiet for this....and I'm pretty sure you all don't want to watch a baby pop out of my stomach."

The work, she'd heard, was fairly messy business...and she wasn't doing ANYTHING until they'd all left.

"Just wait outside," the guardian told them, "I can have a baby like any other animal...just be quiet and wait."

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
Kneeling down, Jeremi kissed his beloved, before the med-bay programs took over.

(Alternative 1: Assumes that this did NOT take place in the med-bay)
...That's the good thing about computers. Everything inside one is data, which can be transmitted with no harm to the actual subject matter. ...It worked a lot like teleportation, when applied to humans who were within.

(Alternative 2: Assumes Alternative 1 is wrong.)
And, of course, several of them literally shoved the small group out into the main area. They needed a little room to work with.

(Use whichever applies)

A small smile played across his face. The med-programs were top-notch. They'd take good care of his wife... AND his daughter. ...Which left him with Biscuits... Or, rather, Jet and his family.

"So, Jet? Why haven't I met these people before? They seem nice!"

Of course, besides the whole "I'm the living embodiment of fate itself!" thing, he had some idea.

His mother, while incredibly nice, did seem to be a little off. Of course, all beings that powerful are bound to have an eccentricity or three. ...Not that he'd ever say it out loud, of course. That would just be rude.

Back to top Go down

It took twenty minutes, each which was filled with various shouts of pain and tiny moans and grunts. The programs, clustered in packs of seven and eight, swarmed liked bees to a huge flower of death. Buzzing and humming, they continued gently working, ever quickly, making sure there was not quite as much pain. The morphine only helped so much...the rest of it was bearing down on the young woman, who sat spread-eagle on the bed, sweat down her face and muscles aching slightly.

"Note to self," she muttered, almost in her own delirium, "Babies hurt when they come out."

With one last ditch effort to let her child into the world, Pinky gave a push that sent tears flying down her cheeks. She couldn't help but cry out in her own pain, but stopped and smiled with tired joy when another, smaller mewing mingled with her own. Rose only saw her baby girl for a moment, before they rushed off to clean her. Analie certainly had a pair of lungs.....her tiny, shrill voice was heard from the other rooms nearby.

A small, sharp pain caught her attention. Sure, she would need stitches...she could tell.

Then, back came the programs, clustering around a small, pink blanket. They floated gently beside her, when the girl guardian hoisted herself up and finally, for the first time, held her child. She was so small and so light...and her tiny face was a gentle pink color. Analie had no hair to speak of, save for a few tiny wisps of black tuft, and her eyes had yet to open. Unfolding the blanket, just slightly...Rose found her daughter's minuscule hands, and they wrapped around her ring finger.

Silent, joyous tears began to roll down her face, and Arianne looked up at the door where Jeremi and the others had walked out of.
"Jeremi...." she said, at first so quiet only Analie could hear, "Jeremi....Biscuits...Lenneth! Come and see her.....oh....she's...."

There was no words that could possibly describe it....it was awe. How two people could create such a tiny, beautiful thing...was a miracle. Their miracle...and she would never stop loving what they had done together.

"See?" She told Analie, softly, stroking her little head gently, "That wasn't so hard was it?" For a while, she was quiet. "Next time, I'll give you a brother, okay?"

((Mwa ha ha, no more preggo for me! xD yay.))

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
Jeremi had been in the room the moment he got the all-clear from the med-programs. He stood, leaning against the wall nearest her bed.

...His daughter was beautiful. Just like her mother. He wanted to hold her, cradle her... But he thought it best to let Arianne have her, for the moment. She did all the work, she deserved it.

Never before had Jeremi felt so... At peace. Serene. ...Before, he'd taken up the Guardian's cause in order to win Arianne. In a way, she was why he still kept the dream alive. But now... It wasn't just about the two of them anymore.

...In the Otherworlds, he'd met a wizened old seeress. She giuded him through many a tough time there, as well as dispensing advice, and fables of old. ...One of her pearls of wisdom was that a person does not truly know the meaning of love until they become a parent.

...He was inclined to agree.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top