roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity
As he moved closer, Trinity didn't step away, merely leaned back ever so slightly. Blinking up at him, she looked into his eyes and allowed for him to better see. She couldn't help the scarlet blush that ensued and as they stood there, looking at each other, her eyes would fade to the same green was Mohon's.

H-He's... kinda cute when he looks like that... she thought, not really knowing the meaning of the seemingly distressed look on his face.

The breath she didn't know she was holding released itself as he backed away, smiling. Trinity shook her head in response to his question. Uh-uh. You're the first person to tell me that. I always thought they were just red.

She puffed a single cheek in thought, looking off to the side. It was there that something caught her eye, making her tummy rumble. It may have been late at night, but there was still a few vendors dotting the city trying to sell their goods. This one in particular was a taiyaki vendor. It scent alone would have drawn her attention, but now that she seen it... Her tummy gurgled again, and she tore her eyes from it. Darn her being poor...

S-So, Mohon... D-Do you have any hobbies? She chuckled as an attempt to hide her embarrassment, scratching the back of her head. Perhaps some talking would get her mind off her... distraction.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Trinity's eye color changed to green, as if imitating the Cat's own. What she was able to do was pretty interesting... but not as interesting as the sound that escaped from her stomach. Maybe she hadn't eaten yet? It was almost midnight, and Mohon was also beginning to feel a little bit hungry himself...

"Hobbies?" He got distracted by Trinity's question and immediately flashed a wide grin. "Hehe, that's a good question, Trinity. Listen up: my hobbies are to explore, to travel and to get involved into several fun adventures everytime I can!"

He would talk with joy as he looked around the street and walked to the taiyaki store.

"In other words, I like to see different places and do things that you wouldn't be able to do while staying still on a single world. For example," as they neared the taiyaki store, Mohon took out his wallet from his pocket, "a month ago or so I went to search for a treasure in a cave guarded by a dragon. A dragon! That seems like a thing you'd only hear about in storybooks. It was dangerous, but pretty fun."

Mohon would check out the price and then take out the corresponding money, giving it to the vendor and making a gesture to indicate that he wanted two.

"Other than that I'm a swordsman... I believe that would be the profession that has been keeping me busy as of late. I like to train my skills daily, sometimes even so I don't get bored. I'm quite good, if I say so myself, but I still have a long way to go."

He'd finally receive the two taiyakis from the vendor, the fish shape of the cake-like food being extremely appealing to the Cat... for obvious reasons.

"Here!" He'd say, handing out the second taiyaki to Trinity. It hadn't been exactly on purpose, as he didn't notice the girl looking at the taiyaki stall... but when he noticed that she was hungry, he just headed to the nearest store.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Listening to him, she seemed like a child listening to an elder person telling them of fantastical stories of far away places. And in a way, he kinda was. A dragon...? she whispered in repetition. She was watching him with wide eyes, too drawn into his story to even realize that he was making a purchase. Did Tsumiko or Karahito ever see a dragon? she wondered. Trinity didn't get the feeling that they had, much to her disappointment.

But he also claimed to be a swordsman, and this made her smile. At first, she imagined the cat man with an over-sized buster blade and watched him tip over in her mind. But she came to the conclusion that he must've used something much smaller, like a...

"Here!" She blinked at the taiyaki being handed to her and the blush flared up once again. Was he a mind reader or something? Th-Thank you... she took it with something close to a pout on her face. She'd have to find a way to repay him later for his generosity... Somehow...

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
"You're welcome!" Mohon would happily reply with a smile.

The Cat would lead Trinity to a nearby bench and would indicate the girl to sit by his side with a hand gesture. They were currently eating the taiyaki, and though it was a food that could easily be eaten while walking, Mohon thought it was better to eat it while sitting down somewhere calm, and as there was barely any people around, that bench looked like the ideal place.

For a minute or two, Mohon became entirely focused in enjoying his snack. The fish shape it had and the sweet flavor of its contents... truth to be told, there were just a few other sweets out there that could beat it. The Cat was greatly enjoying the Taiyaki.

Once he was done with it, he turned his eyes to Trinity again.

"How about you?" He'd ask. "Do you have any hobbies?"

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity happily trotted over to the bench to sit beside him, holding the fish shaped pastry delicately in her fingers. She went tail first and began taking small bites as she went. It was sweet and tasted like nothing she ever had before. Smiling, Trinity began humming to herself, turning to face Mohon as he spoke.

Not yet. She shook her head and took the final bite of the taiyaki. But I know Tsumi liked to sing. Oh! And Kara liked to read...and...people watch. Is that weird..? She turned to him with a questioning blink.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
People watch? As in looking at people without their knowledge?

"Unusual, but not weird." He'd respond with a smile to ease her worries. "I know a guy who likes to do the same... though his approach to the matter is a bit more direct." Mohon stopped there, as he didn't like to talk too much about the Observer.

The Cat enjoyed the last bite of his taiyaki and was about to ask another question when something caught his attention. Trinity had talked about those hobbies as if they were her own, so Mohon hadn't cared about small details at the time... but in truth, those were Tsumiko's and Karahito's hobbies. Why had Trinity mentioned them? At the moment, Mohon only knew that Trinity was somehow responsible for the two of them being "gone", but he didn't know what she meant by that or what was exactly her relationship with the two other women.

"But those are Tsumi's and Kara's hobbies... right?" He still smiled, but his tone of voice sounded a bit more serious. "I don't want to intrude, so if you don't want to tell me you don't have to... but what is your relationship with those two?"

Back to top Go down

Charity
She turned to face him, blinking. They are me and I am them. she said in a matter-of-fact tone, as though the answer should have been obvious. He chuckled as she realized the error of this, and looked off into the street. To be more precise, the two of them held one half of my heart until not to long ago. But... something happened, and their hearts were released from their bodies. Fusing back together, there was something else that happened and I was reborn. She used her hands as visual aids as she spoke. So now instead of them guarding my heart as halves, I guard theirs as a whole.

Trinity turned to look at him with a smile. She was proud to say that she was protecting them, keeping them safe within her and her memories, and it showed in her expression. She wasn't going to keep them a secret, and was happy to try and explain this to the Cat. Even if her explanation was a little vague on accident...

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Mohon heard Trinity explain in silence. So Tsumiko and Karahito held one half of her heart each... and at some point, the hearts were releasing, making Trinity whole again. It probably happened just before Mohon saw her looking at that fountain in Traverse Town. Trinity had inherited their spirits and possibly their memories as well... truth to be told, the story was hard to believe, but Mohon didn't think the girl was lying and decided to take her words as a fact.

"I see." He'd nod, showing Trinity a small smile. "Then you should take care of that hearts of yours now."

However, Tsumiko was part of Apocalypse... if Trinity really has her memories, then she also has ties to those people... well, I suppose I'll worry about that later.

"But then the way you answered my question is no good!" He'd point a finger at Trinity. "You said Tsumi liked this and Kara that... but you're a whole new person now, right? You should think about what you, as the girl named Trinity, likes, and if you don't have anything, then you should simply start searching for something you like!"

"Am I right?" He'd finish his words by offering Trinity a joyful smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity gave him a reassuring nod, telling him that she would indeed take good care of them. But she flinched as he pointed a finger at him, leaning away with a lightly sheepish grin.

I'm still trying to figure out just "who exactly am I". she chuckled, scratching the back of her head. But I'm sure that as I go along figuring that out, I'll find things I like. Like- "you". Her smile puckered as Trinity looked at him with wide eyes. Did she really almost just say that out loud? She only just met him, why would she be thinking...odd things like that...? Looking off to the side, yet another blush crept onto her cheeks.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
"Hm?" Mohon looked a bit confused when Trinity turned her head around before finishing her sentence. "Well, I'm sure things will work out." But he disregarded it as something else and didn't think too much about it.

Unable to think of something else to say or ask, the Cat's eyes drifted away to the night sky above their heads. The moon and the stars shone brightly and the air was peaceful and quiet. What time was it? Last time Mohon checked, the clock was just about to hit midnight. Without knowing, time had passed really fast: even the taiyaki vendor was closing shop.

"It's getting late". He'd say that out loud unwillingly. "Where do you live, Trinity? Maybe it's a bit too late to go home at this hour."

Back to top Go down

Charity
She looked at him, a somewhat distressed look crossing her eyes as they faded to a steely grey. How did she explain this in a way he wouldn't feel bad..?

I-I don't know... she would say in a quiet voice as she looked to her shoes. Since I was reborn, I've found myself... just sleeping anywhere that would take me. And since I don't really have any munny, I can't stay in an inn. So... Trinity looked off the the side and seen an alley not too far off. ..usually places like that...

Damn... that came out the exact opposite of how she wanted it so. Turning back to face him, she flashed the cat a bright smile, giggling a little. Bu-But it's not so bad, ya know! It's been rough, but I'm getting along rather well, I think.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Mohon looked at Trinity, then at the alley, and then at Trinity again in disbelief. Really...? She was sleeping in alleys...? That wasn't only sad, but dangerous: dark alleys were home to all sorts of criminals and heartless. If they caught her while she slept... Mohon didn't even want to think about that possibility.

"...a person shouldn't live like that, y'know..." Mohon couldn't return her smile. He had also experienced the pain of living without a roof and hardly any munny to eat. You could say that you get along well, but you notice how huge the difference is when you get enough munny to stay at an inn.

"...OK!" The Cat would suddenly stand up. "Trinity, let's go search for an INN!" And then he would point his hand to the end of the street. "Even if it's only for today, I can't let you sleep on the streets! I have money anyways! No, really." He made a hand gesture to indicate that he didn't mind. "I get paid for my job, but I don't really have anything to use my money for, so I can pay for a room or two. Besides, I told you that I like to travel, right? Knowing about cheap INNs with good service is a must for people like me!"

Back to top Go down

Charity
Was he...? Did he really..? Trinity's eyes lit up, turning a warm honey color. Jumping from her seat, she thumped into him with such force, quickly hugging him and them letting go.

You'd really do that for me? Really really? she was ecstatic, to say the least. Everything, from her facial expression to her body language to how close she was leaning towards him, screamed how excited she was to hear this. Being honest with herself, the allies her cold and scary and she was always on her toes. So this was good news to hear.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
The Cat was a bit surprised when Trinity suddenly hugged him (not that he minded), but shared her happiness after seeing excited she was about the idea. Mohon understood pretty well how it felt to actually have a roof after so much time of wandering around... and it was a good feeling, to say the least.

"Alright! I just happen to know a good INN around here, so let's go check it out!"

He would lead Trinity through the empty streets of Radiant Garden, trying his best to remember where the INN was located. Fortunately, after walking through 5 or 6 blocks, they finally found it: a big 2 floors building with an "INN" sign at the entrance.

The two would walk in and head to the counter. There was an old lady there, but by her annoyed look the Cat supposed she was about to go to sleep. Maybe it was even later than he thought...

In any case, Mohon asked how many rooms they had avalible. They needed two rooms, one for Trinity and one for Mohon, who also needed a place where to stay.

We only have one single room left.

"..."

And I doubt there's any other INN open at this hour, so make your choice quick, kid.

"..."

The Cat looked back at Trinity, wondering what to do.

"...well, you can take the room, I can find somewhere else!" He said, putting the best smile he could, knowing that there was a full night sleeping in a bench waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Charity
It was one thing to be alone in an ally when you weren't in another's company, but to have to try and sleep in two different inns seemed a little silly to Trinity. This would be the first time she slept in a bed in a bed, as far as she could remember and at kind of made her nervous.

Trinity gave her head a little shake. I-If it's okay..with you.. c-can we..maybe...stay in the same room? The more she spoke, the quieter her words became. Poking her index fingers together, she kept looking from the floor to him and back and forth. P-Please..?

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
"...eh?"

The question caught him off guard.

"S-same room, you mean..." The Cat became a bit flustered after thinking about the idea. Him and Trinity, sleeping a single room... just how would that work out? Still, deep inside, he couldn't say that he disliked the idea: it would keep him from sleeping in the cold, after all (but he knew that wasn't the true reason). "U-um... s-sure, I mean... if you don't mind, then..."

They were being hurried by the old lady in the counter, so Mohon paid for the room and then walked up the stairs with Trinity following behind. They went through a short corridor and then reached room 107.

It was a single room, just as the old woman said: a table in the middle, a bathroom, a chair and one bed. It was slightly bigger than a single bed but not as big as a double one. Of course, the room was cheap, so it didn't have more than that.

And Mohon just stood there, frozen in place after seeing the place. He didn't know what to say or what to do... it was just too unexpected of a situation. Looking around, he noticed a couple of white sheets above the chair. Maybe I could sleep in there or the floor, but...

"S-so!" His voice came out unintentionally loud. "S-should we, um... go to sleep... or something...?"

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity jumped a little as his loud voice broke the silence, suggesting to get some sleep. She looked at the cat man for a moment before taking a quick sweep of the room. Looking back to him she nodded and began walking in a somewhat timid manner towards the spare sheets that sat above the chair. Before he could even begin to protest the matter, Trinity had grabbed one of the two pillows from the bed and was tightly wrapped up in the sheets and snuggling herself on the floor.

Perhaps if she were a little smaller, she might have actually fit under the bed, which looked like her intension. But it wasn't, all she was trying to do was not feel so exposed in the middle of the floor.

Though Mohon couldn't see it due to the sheets pulled over her face, Trinity was a deep shade of crimson.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
The Cat observed in silence how Trininity grabbed a sheet and a pillow and "installed" herself on the floor by the door. It took him a while to understand what she was trying to do... and he really couldn't let her do something like that. Mohon would walk to her and sit on the ground by her side.

"You know I can't let you sleep on the floor, right?" He'd say in a rather serious tone of voice. "I didn't pay for the room just so you could do this..."

"...I mean, you're going to make me look bad." He'd smile and laugh. "I'm the man, so you should just go to the bed and leave the floor to me!"

Back to top Go down

Charity
She simply shook her head in protest, wiggling herself further under the bed. There was no way she'd let him do that. This was the least she could do in repayment for him purchasing the room. Already, she felt safe and comfortable. What could she say that would convince him to accept this sleeping arrangement...? She scrunched her face in thought, not really thinking of anything.

Sighing, she bolted upright and turned to look at him with an unhappy pout. What would she want that would give her reason to sleep on the bed..? Her eyes traveled upwards ever so slightly and she bit back the desire to smirk, keeping the pout firm on her face. Only if you let me pet your ears again. The soft feeling on her fingertips would be more than enough to satisfy her, Trinity decided. With that, she would be content enough to do as he asked.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
The moment Mohon heard her words, his lips formed unwillingly a small smirk in his face. He remembered how several minutes ago her fingers has gently moved through the surface of his ears, sending small waves of pleasant sensations to his brain... before he knew it, he was already nodding to her proposition; just nodding with his head, without saying a single word.

He got a bit closer to where Trinity was. The room was dark, and even though the moon still provided some illumination from the outside, it was still hard to see. Because of this and the sheet covering most of her body, Mohon had a hard time seeing where the girl actually was, so he moved a step closer, just to be sure that she was... "there".

After a few moments of silence, Mohon would lower his head to her, closing his eyes in the process, getting as close as possible to Trinity.

"...here." His voice was slow, almost like a whisper... but in the silence of the night, it'd undoubtedly reach the girl's ears.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Reaching out with both her hands, Trinity touched the fuzzy surface that was his ears. She had to practically force herself to withhold the wide smile she wanted to give, masking it with as straight a face as she could make. She made sure to get the whole surface of the Cat's ears, petting them gently, softly. Despite her trying to hold it in, Trinity found herself smiling at the feeling. It tickled a little, and liked the way it felt.

Doing this for a few minutes, she finally decided to stop, letting her fingertips roll off the tips of his ears ever so lightly. It wasn't really on purpose, but Trinity had to yawn, and moved to cover her gaping mouth with both her hands.

Closing her jaw, she looked at him with a drowsy blink and bowed her head slightly. Was she really that tired..? Thank you... was all she mumbled before spinning around and literally crawling into the bed. Pulling the covers over her, Trinity made herself comfortable and closed her eyes. Night. she said before quickly falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Again, that pleasant and soft feeling coursing through the nerves of his skin... again, that blissful sensation that made Mohon feel as if he was in heaven... through the few minutes that it lasted, the Cat left all worries away and only thought about enjoying the moment. If her hands moved away, he'd unconsciously follow them, and if she stopped, even for a second, he'd begin moving his head in slow motions from one side to another, almost forcing her to continue.

Mohon was behaving almost like a pet cat, and he was fine with it... he was fine with everything as long as that continued...

But sadly, the same realization from before hit him: it wouldn't last for long. Trinity yawned and muttered the words "thank you" before slipping inside the bed and quickly falling asleep.

"...I suppose I'll do the same then."

He took the pillow and the sheet that Trinity was planning to use and neatly arranged them on the floor. Once he was done, he turned his head around to watch Trinity's sleeping face. As he thought, she looked cute, extremely cute... and he would have stayed looking at her for hours and hours if he didn't know it was an improper thing to do.

"Night..." He muttered that, covered his body with the sheet, and despite having nothing else below him than the wooden floor, he too fell asleep with ease.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Her eyes flashed open, staring with wide eyes at the window. That light, that sound, what was it? It was so bright, it blinked her, and so loud that it not only woke her up but hurt her ears. Rain was pounding on the window, making any attempt to see what was outside impossible.

Trinity jumped, the flash and the boom made another recurrence. Hiding under the sheets, it didn't help to quell her rising panic. One, two, three more booms and Trinity was still trembling where she hid. A fourth sent her flying to find another source of comfort - under the bed. But as she slithered off the bed and onto the floor, she came face to face with the other body in the room, Mohon. Where he was awake or actually sleeping through all this noise, Trinity wasn't sure.

Biting her lip, her head touched the floor as another flash lit up the room. Maybe.. Mohon wouldn't mind if she just... layed beside him until the flashing stopped... Yeah, just for a little bit. He wouldn't even know. She'd go back to the bed before he woke up. Curling up beside him on the floor, Trinity buried her face in the sheets Mohon was using at the moment, to afraid to crawl back and retrieve the other ones. Any closer, and her head would have been resting against his chest. Hopefully all the flashing and the booming would stop soon... And without even realizing it, Trinity had fallen asleep beside him as soon as it did stop.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
The Cat wasn't by any means a heavy sleeper, but the thunderstorm that took place during the night hadn't woken him up at all. Maybe it was because he was already used to sleeping in uncomfortable places or situations, but he slept peacefully until morning.

He slowly opened his eyes. The room was filled with sunlight and there was an humid smell in the air. Had it rained? Mohon couldn't remember seeing any dark clouds... then again, it was night and he was no weather expert. His nose was one of the few things he could trust 100%, so yes, it had probably rained while he slept. Looking at the ceiling, he tried to remember where he was and what had happened last night. Mohon wasn't a morning person, so it'd take him a while to recall all details.

Right... I slept on the floor... and...

He remembered everything when he turned his head to his right. There, resting her head just by his chest, lied Trinity, the girl Mohon had hanged out with yesterday.

...eh? He was understandably confused. Why is she there? Why is she not on the bed? Wait, no matter... isn't she awfully close and awfully defenseless? Girl, if I was just a random guy, I would totally take advantage of this situation...

So he thought, but he didn't wake her up; he stayed still, looking with half-closed eyes at her sleeping face. She looked so pretty from up close and so peaceful that Mohon didn't even dare to move, which would probably cause her to wake up.

I suppose... this isn't all that bad...

Back to top Go down

Charity
Seemingly out of no where, Trinity yawned, scrunching her nose shortly after as she stretched. Something had brushed against her outstretched arms... With half-lidded eyes, she looked to her side to see Mohon lying awake beside her, right where he was when she fell asleep. Trinity blinked, trying to figure out what she was looking at through her groggy mind. Cat ears and body and face and...

She jumped to her knees, pulling the sheet that happened to be in her grasp up to her face and hiding everything from the nose down. I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to b-bother you...

She didn't mean to fall asleep on the floor, it just sort of happened. A total accident. But his company, asleep or awake, felt comforting and Trinity couldn't help but feel safe beside him. Especially with last night's storm. Whatever those flashes were, she didn't know the name for them. But hopefully Mohon didn't think her silly for how he found her.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top