roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity
Mmhm. she smiled and attempted to nod, though it only came across as a small twitch. His petting her head had left her completely relaxed, not wanting to move from within his strong arms. She wouldn't give this moment up for anything.

But then she remembered something, after a while of laying there, and the smile faded from her lips, replaced with a contemplative gaze. You have to be leaving soon, don't you...? the disappointment could be heard clear in her voice. Why did he have to go? Why couldn't he just stay here with her..?

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Mohon
"Yeah..."

Mohon felt just as disappointed as Trinity. He didn't want to leave her... if possible, he wanted to remain with her for days and weeks. But he knew that he couldn't ignore his responsibilities just like that: the Country of the Musketeers was preparing itself for war, and as one of its strongest soldiers, he needed to be there to oversee the soldiers' training and to make adequate plans for the battle.

"I'm sorry..." He looked at her eyes. "But there are people that need me; people I want to help and protect... I really want to stay with you... but I can't ignore everything else either."

At that moment, he had an idea.

"Why don't we meet one week from now at the Country of the Musketeers?" He'd flash her a bright smile. "I'll do my best to finish all my jobs during the course of that week. Then, when you come to see me, we can have an official date without a care in the world! What do you say, Trinity?"

Back to top Go down

Charity
One week shouldn't be too long from now. It was only....one, two, three... seven days away. Trinity would be a little lonely during that time, but she could make it. Smiling, her eyes turned a soft blue color as she nodded.

An official date it is! she giggled. Sliding up just a little, Trinity kissed him on the cheek. I look forward to it.

She let her mind wander at that moment. What was his home like? The Country of Musketeers was the name, if memory served. It first, Trinity imagined it as a highly militaristic place, with dark skies all the time and soldiers everywhere. But the way Mohon talked about made her doubt that it was anything like that. She then imagined a bright place with cheerful citizens and kind soldiers and sunny skies all the time. This suited her fancy much better, and she could already see the Cat within that sort of environment.

He wanted to help the people there, he said. Trinity smiled to herself, snuggling against him once again. He truely was a kind-hearted spirit.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
"Then it's decided." One week from then, they'd be having a date and enjoying themselves like never before. He could hardly wait for that day to come. "And now, off me please."

With a smile, he'd gently move Trinity to her side, leaving her lying on the bed. The Chat stood up, remembering that he was still naked and quickly gathered his clothes so he could put them on. He calmed down once he managed to put on his pants; it'll probably take him a while to be completely comfortable with being like that in her presence, if that moment ever came at all.

His eyes drifted away to the window: there was still some light outside, but it was clear that they had been at it for a while, as the room wasn't as iluminated as before.

"Come to think of it, people usually do this at night..." He'd hide a blush from Trinity. "Well, I suppose we can repeat it at a later date..."

"Ok!" The Cat clapped his hands. "I left my gummi ship a few blocks away from here... so why don't we walk there together?" He wanted to make the most out of the little time they had left.

Back to top Go down

Charity
She scooted off him at his request, laying on her back and watching Mohon dress himself with her head hanging partway offthe bed. He was quick to put his pants on, but Trinity just watched with childish wonder. How did he always manage to hide his tail? Was it ever uncomfortable? Her own nudity didn't really bother her. She spend most her days in the laboratory void of clothing and found it very strange that she had awoken with clothes on the day of her rebirth. Perhaps it was one of their doings...?

Trinity flipped onto her belly, supporting her head with her ands and kicking the air behind her. Was Mohon...blushing? Maybe... Trinity couldn't quite see his expression from where she lay on the bed.

Okay... She said, nodding with a sad expression. Standing up, she began walking towards the door. Turning right back around, she gathered her clothes and starts to put them on. Public Nudity was a no no, after all. Once she was finished, she turned to face him with a small smile.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Mohon smiled back at her and took her hand before leaving the room, closing the door behind his back. Once they walked down the stairs, the Cat headed to the counter and left the keys in front of the old lady, as well some more munny for the extra time. The old lady looked at him with an expression that clearly said: "I heard it all". However, before Mohon could start to panic, she just sighed, indicating that she was already used to it.

They walked out of the INN and headed to the place where Mohon had left his Gummi Ship. As he stated before, it was only a few blocks away from there, but the Cat intentionally walked at a slower pace so he could remain for a while longer with Trinity.

It took them around 20 minutes to reach the Gummi Hangar. Though it was named a "hangar", it resembled a parking lot more than anything. A lot of them were built once people started to notice that the number of world travelers would keep increasing with time. Mohon's Gummi Ship was one that looked rather old, with seats for only two passengers plus the driver.

"Well..." He'd turn to Trinity with a rather sad smile. "I suppose it's time to say goodbye?"

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity clung to every moment they spent walking, holding Mohon's hand as they went. It was comforting, his hand in hers, and left her feeling reassured that they would indeed see each other again. But then again, Trinity found herself rather sad that she would have to wait a whole week to see him once again.

As they eached the Gummi Hangar, Trinity looked around at each of the ships. This was only her second encounter with them, but even her first didn't provide such a sight. There were so many, with so many colors and sizes. Stopping in front of what would be Mohon's Gummi ship, Trinity would give a bittersweet smile. Oh how she wished that she could go with him. But she'd only be a distraction to his responsibilities, after all...

Farewell, but not goodbye. She did her best to give him an encouraging smile. It was only a week, after all. Not like the end of the world would happen between now and then, right?

Wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug, Trinity stood on her tip toes and pecked him on the cheek. I look forward to seeing you at your home. So be sure to get everything done before then, kay? She said, tipping her head to the side with a small smile.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
"Yeah..." Mohon hugged her back with a smile. The next week was going to be a lonely one indeed.

The Cat didn't think that Trinity would get in the way of his job. Far from it, having someone by his side who he could talk with after a long day of organizing war-related issues was something he wished to have. He desperately wanted to tell her to come with him, to accompany him to the Country of the Musketeers... but he knew far too well that he couldn't do that. No, he'd be needlessly putting her in danger if he did. The Country was soon going to turn into a battlefield... he didn't know when it was going to happen, but he couldn't risk her being there when it did.

So he had to leave her there. If he ignored his own worries, he'd come to regret it later. That much he knew.

"Oh, yeah, one more thing." The Cat put his hand on his pockets and took out his wallet. There was a relatively large sum of money inside. He took out a number of munny bills and placed them in Trinity's hands. "Now, I really don't want you sleeping on the streets, so take this. It should be enough to stay in cheap INNs for a week. And this is money you can't return~" He'd add with a joking smile.

Mohon opened the lid of his Gummi Ship and jumped in, taking the driver's seat and pushing the necessary buttons to make the machine start working.

"Bye~" Waving his hand in the small space between his head and the lid, the Gummi Ship took off, back home, as the Cat thought of the promised day of their date.

[Topic Left]

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity watched as he pulled out his wallet and handed her a large sum of munny. She stared at the bills with wide eyes, not quite sure what to do with them. Never had she seen this much in one place at one time..! About to refuse his generosity, his reasoning and playful smile stopped her. Returning his smile her nodded.

If you won't let me return it, then I'll pay you back somehow, later on. Thank you. she told Mohon before he hopped into the Gummi Ship and started the engine.

Bye~! Trinity yelled over the roar of the machine, waving her head high above her head as the ship made lift off and flew into the sky and away.

Blissfully unaware of the dire circumstances surrounding Mohon's home and the pending dangers that would very soon be breaking out there, she turned away from the hangar and began walking back into the city of Radiant Garden. The time until she would see him next was long, but dwindling. Humming, she stopped just outside of the hangar.

What am I going to do now...?

[End topic]

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top