roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mohon
"If you don't mind, I'd like to give the jar to someone I know so that he can take a look at it." He'd say. "Well, it's not exactly someone I know... but yeah, he should work. As for the papers..." He gave it some thought. "Someone smart enough to understand them, I guess. I know a couple of people who fit the bill, but..." "But I don't like any of them", he wanted to say, but he reserved those thoughts for himself.

"...anyway, for the moment, I'd like to rest."

Mohon would take a look at the sky. The sun was still up there, but in a different position. They had probably spent more time inside the laboratory than they thought. However, as they had accessed the place during the morning, they still had many hours to go until night. Yes, he would have liked to take it easy... but he had to return. He could probably spare an hour more... but nothing more.

"Maybe that room at the INN will work... I still have the key."

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity nodded, standing to her feet and holding out her hands out to help him stand. To the inn it is then. she said, smiling brightly and closing the briefcase with their loot tucked inside.

She walked side by side with him the entire way back with him, at one looking up at the blue sky above and soaking in what light the sun offered to her. Swinging the case at her side, she began humming a happy tune, not really knowing the lyrics nor where she even knew it from. But over time, Trinity was getting use to the fact that there was going to be a lot of things she didn't understand why or how she knew them.

Reaching the inn, the old lady at the desk eyed them with an accusatory glare as they walked up the stairs. Trinity stopped beside it, turning to face Mohon with a small smile as he was the one with the key.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Mohon
They walked most of the way in silence. Mohon didn't have much to talk about and Trinity probably wanted to think about some things. At some point she started to hum a happy song and Mohon found himself enjoying listening to her. Once they reached the INN, they walked up the stairs (the Cat ignoring the old lady at the counter) and he opened the door with the key.

Same room from before, exactly how they left it. Mohon placed the suitacase by the wall and closed the door after Trinity had walked in. Feeling a bit tired, Mohon sat at the further end of the bed, just by the window, and looked outside: it was a bright, sunny day, just like any other.

"Can I ask you a little question, Trinity?" He'd suddenly say. "Umm... how did it feel to see the place where you were born after so long? I know you probably didn't have many fun experiences there... but it's still your birthplace. Just a little curious, that's all."

He showed a smile, but his tone of voice was lower than before. Thinking about birthplaces had reminded him of his own. He usually didn't think about it too much... but he wasn't able to keep it out of his head while they headed to the INN.

Back to top Go down

Charity
She moved to sit on the ledge of the bed, looking over her shoulder at him. Mm... You're right that it wasn't very fun when I was there as a child, and frankly I wouldn't be lying if I said I'd be be glad to never go back. There's nothing I can think of that would strike no as a positive. The scientists were always rough with me and were never nice and were always doing things that hurt me. But at the same time, they gave me life, which I'm grateful for. So... I guess bittersweet? Especially since Ladybird tried to kill me... she looked to the floor with a small frown. She was the only comfort I had in that place...

She sighed, and turned back to Mohon with a smile. Why do you ask?

All this time they spent together, Trinity didn't know much about him, only the few details that he had told her. She was curious to hear what he would tell her.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Mohon remained in silence for a few moments after hearing Trinity's words, looking outside through the window. After a while, he'd turn to Trinity with a small smile on his face.

"Let me tell you a story, Trinity."

The Cat began talking about himself then.

"Long ago, a boy was born as the son of a guard in a peaceful world. This world was made up of people with animal traits, such as some looking like cats and others like snakes, but despite being different, they were in good terms with each other and conflict almost never arose. In other words, guards were more-or-less useless, but this boy was still trained to be a warrior."

"Then, one day, chaos came to this world: it was attacked by horrible creatures that wanted to consume everything in darkness. The boy tried to defend his world, but in the end he was knocked out before he could do anything about it. He woke up in a place called Traverse Town, without knowing how he got there or how to go back. He also had no idea what had happened to his world, if it had been destroyed or how many people had survived. It was just him and him alone in that place."

"Though he was depressed about it for a couple of years, with the help of a number of nice people he recovered, mustered up his courage and went to explore the Universe, in hopes of reaching his world again, and he still travels to this day."

"...so, yeah." He showed an embarassed smile. "Even if it wasn't all good, you should still be grateful of seeing your birthplace again. Because you know... people like this boy haven't had the chance to."

He made a rather sad expression and turned his head away so that Trinity wouldn't see it.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity climbed onto the bed and pulled his head towards her chest, hugging him gently. Mohon's story was sad, and she couldn't help but want to comfort him in any way she could. Just as he had done for her, Trinity would begin stroking his hair. Perhaps she was being to sentimental with her actions, but when he had done it, it soothed away her sadness and fear. She hoped that it would do the same for him.

I'm sorry... something like that happened... I didn't mean...to have you bring up sad memories. So... please don't make that face anymore? she leaned back on her heels to face him with a tear filled smile, tipping her head to the side and removing her hands from his head to wipe them away.

Trinity didn't like that expression on him, it made her want to cry. She liked it much better when the Cat was smiling. In a selfish train of thought, she like his smile because it made her feel safer, happier, even when things weren't deserving of it. She leaned forward again and hugged him tightly. Anything she could do to make him happy, Trinity would be willing to do it.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
It was too sudden for him to react... but at the same time, it was too warm of a feeling for him to let go. Trinity's arms enveloped his head and her hands stroke his hair, sharing her warmth with him, comforting him, making him feel safe. Safe? Safe from what? Maybe from his own sadness, or maybe from that drop of pessimism that from time to time made its presence known in his heart. "What if I never see my home again", "what if I never know what happened to them". Questions like that would disappear from his mind, leaving only that warm feeling behind.

"I won't." Mohon answered to her question. "I promise." He flashed her a smile, though a tear fell from his left eye when he did. He hadn't cried in who knows how long. The continous rush of feelings must have caused it... but if it was in front of her, in front of Trinity, the Cat felt that he could cry.

The second time Trinity hugged him, Mohon decided to return the hug. He put his arms around her small back, he pulled her closer, closer, enough for them to feel the entirety of the other's body heat. Going with the flow of the moment, Mohon slowly leaned himself sideways, gently resting his body on the bed, taking Trinity with him as well.

"Hey..." He'd whisper, showing the girl a small caring smile. "Do you mind if we stay like this for a while? I just feel so... comfortable, being with you like this..."

Back to top Go down

Charity
His arms wrapping tightly around her surprised her, to say the least, but Trinity didn't mind. In fact, she encouraged it, smiling warmly. The closeness between them left a light feeling swirling about in her chest. As they fell sideways onto the bed, her head hit the pillow and Trinity was left staring into the Cat's eyes. Smiling in response to his small smile and hushed words, she nodded.

Of course not. She'd say, placing a gentle kiss upon his forhead. Pulling his head once again into her chest, Trinity felt a sort of bliss. What was this feeling...that left her withba fkuttering sensation in her belly? Take as long as you need. Okay? Whatever it was called, she wanted it to last as long as possible.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
When Trinity's lips touched his forehead, Mohon felt a fuzzy feeling in his stomach that slowly started to crawl up to his heart. It was something that he had never felt before in his life, and if he had, it had been too long ago for him to remember. That feeling, however, as confusing as it may have been, left something clear in Mohon's mind: it told him just what was that emotion that had taken over his senses and thoughts towards Trinity.

He stared at her eyes, at that ever-changing eye color. She was undeniably cute, or maybe he just couldn't see her any other way by that moment... no matter. He already knew what he wanted to do.

Mohon slowly got closer to Trinity's face. They were close, closer than ever before; so close that their noses touched, so close that Mohon feared that Trinity may hear his silent but nervous breathing. But now that they were so close, there was no turning back.

Mohon kissed Trinity's cheek gently, just like she had kissed his forehead a second ago. But Mohon didn't intend to stop there: he moved a little bit to the side, to her lips, wondering just how it'd feel to kiss that spot. He was driving himself on feelings alone, leaving thoughts aside.

...or so was the plan, but several questions kept appearing at the back of his head. "Is this alright to do this?" "Aren't I rushing things a little?" "Don't we know each other for just a couple of days?" "Shouldn't I wait before trying something like this?" "Is she even OK with what I'm trying to do?" His considerate spirit was being a thorn by his side. So before doing anything, before closing that small distance, he said in a whisper:

"...can I?"

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity blinked at him as their noses touched, staring at him with bashful eyes. He was so close she was certain that Mohon could feel the heat emitting from her cheeks, hear the quick beating of her heart. Being this close, perhaps she could...

He kissed her cheek. Trinity could feel her breath hitch as the fluttering in her belly intensified. What just happened?

It's love... there was a playful giggle that spoke to her. Tsumiko.

Mohon's lips hovered over hers, but he didn't close that small space between them. What was he waiting for?

Don't leave others to take the initiative. A smug voice teased her. Karahito.

The Cat's question didn't have to wait long to recieve a reply as Trinity shyly placed her lips against his. It was soft and short, but she felt a tingle shoot throughout her body, elated. Pulling away, there was a hefty blush that coated her cheeks and Trinity found herself unable to look Mohon in the eye.

Did I do that right..? she wondered to herself. Her eyes faded to a light silver-gray.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
He felt those lips on his, he felt that fuzzy warmth spreading through all his body. It lasted for just a moment, but it was a moment that could have very well lasted an eternity for the young man. That kiss alone was enough of a response. Mohon knew that Trinity felt the same way now.

"Too bad, I wanted to be the one to take the initiative..." Mohon smiled a little. "I suppose I'll just have to return the favor."

Trinity looked embarassed, unable to look at Mohon in the eye, but the Cat was going to make sure to make those eyes look at him again. Without leaving time for her to say anything, to do anything, Mohon placed his lips against hers, another gentle kiss. This one was longer than the last, much more passionate. The young man wanted to feel the girl lips for as long as he could. He embraced her more, as if intending to never let her escape, and only lessened the grip when the kiss finally finished.

"This is good... but bad..."

Mohon had enjoyed it too much: he wanted to kiss her more, to feel her more... if he wasn't careful, his feelings and desires could take control of his actions... and not even he knew what he was going to do if that happened.

"But it may not be a bad thing..." He thought as he looked at Trinity in the eye, smiling at her, showing with that simple gesture just how comfortable and happy he felt at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Charity
She didn't even have the time to wonder, as she felt his lips pressing against her once again. It filled her with a warm lightness, and she never wanted it to end, that feeling. And the arms that wrapped around her held her securely against him. Trinity's hands found themselves intertwined in his hair.

As he pulled away, she looked him straight in the eye, breathless and smiling widely. It was safe to say that she was ecstatic, left wanting just a little taste more. Was it selfish to ask for more? His smiling made her giggle shyly. Leaning forward, she kissed Mohon on the tip of his nose.

But she couldn't help it... Trinity's fingers began petting his ears gently. They were soft to the touch and made her smile sweetly. While she was doing that, Trinity kissed him once again. Maybe she was being to selfish?

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
The moment Trinity placed her hands on his ears, Mohon couldn't resist it anymore. They had been lying in the bed sideways up to that point, but the Cat gently moved Trinity so that she'd be facing upwards, with him on top. While her hands still petted his ears, filling Mohon with a feeling of bliss, he kissed Trinity's lips again from his new position, enjoying every single second of it.

"But this is not enough... I want to kiss her more..."

His lips would leave hers to hover over her cheek, but then going down, down to the left side of her neck, kissing it gently as he did. But the Cat wouldn't stop there, kissing again and again, going down to the base, and willing to continue if the girl didn't say anything.

He was getting aroused; it was something he couldn't deny. His thoughts went from only kissing her to wanting to feel every single part of her body. Those thoughts would have normaly ashamed him... but now, he didn't have enough of a mind to think about that.

Without realizing what he was doing, Mohon would softly lick the base of her neck while he was still there. It was something that his feline instincts told him to do more than anything. Would she think it was weird? The Cat didn't know, but he'd continue, hoping to bring some pleasure to her as he enjoyed the situation on his own.

Back to top Go down

Charity
She didn't resist him when Mohon turned her on to her back, nor did she resist him when he began leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. Trinity stroked his ears as he licked the base of her neck, a small, breathless moan escaping her. It was an intense sensation that one little motion left her with. She was wanting to feel that sensation anywhere, everywhere.

Her fingers left his ears, trailing down and grazing his jawbone down to his collar bone and even then continued south. At one point, something soft came into Trinity's reach as her hands reached for the bed below her, trying to release some of the building tension. Soft, and... fuzzy? It was the Cat's tail. With a single caressing hand, Trinity reached out and took hold of it, stroking it from near the base to the very tip. It was something to keep her hands busy before they did something...hasty.

Repeating the motion of petting his tail, it was all Trinity could do to keep herself from digging her fingers into him and moaning every time Mohon licked her. Her free hand had found its way back to his ears.

Keep your...hands busy... It was an uphill battle to not fall prey to her wants, and ended up biting her bottom lip.

But was a somewhat indescribable feeling, the thrill her body was sent through with his hot breath tickling her skin. The spot he was licking felt like a euphoric goldmine. Trinity was well aware that the loose low-cut shirt would most likely persuade the Cat to plunge a little lower, but she was okay with that. As long as this feeling kept coming on strong, she didn't care what he did. There was even a little part of that wished he would take the plunge...

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
When Trinity's fingers touched his tail, a sudden wave of pleasure overflowed Mohon's body. His tail, the one that was always hidden inside his jacket or his pants, now in her hands, being stroked at the same time as his ears. It had probably come out because of how much it must have been moving... but as long as Trinity continued caressing it with her hands, Mohon didn't care about anything else.

He trailed down through her neck, down, down to Trinity's chest. The loose low-cut shirt was certainly tempting. He kissed the last spot of bare skin and gave it a small lick. The way she was moaning... was she enjoying it? If so, the Cat didn't need to hold back.

The Cat straightened up for a second to take off his jacket and his belt, from where his two swords hanged, leaving it on the floor by the bed. He felt much lighter, much more free to do what he wanted.

He leaned forwards again. One of his hands, his right hand, touched her waist and moved upwards at a calm pace, reaching her chest before long. He touched it, he touched her soft breast, and after confirming that she wouldn't resist, that she would accept it, Mohon began to massage it gently, knowing that it'd give the girl the pleasure she wanted. With his mouth he'd kiss the other one, a light kiss at first, then a warmer one, and finally he'd lick it through her clothes. He knew where this was going, he desperately wanted to take that shirt off and just feel it directly... but he didn't want to force it on her. He'd touch her bare skin only if she wished to reveal it.

Back to top Go down

Charity
The last kiss upon her skin was bittersweet. Trinity didn't want his soft lips to ever leave her. The small lick was more than enough to make her moan once more. She opened her eyes as Mohon shifted his weight on to his knees, watching him with alluring blue eyes as he removed his jacket and belt. With that, Trinity was better able to see his build, though not entirely due to the shirt he wore.

I wonder what he looks like underneath... the hand that was formerly petting his ears hesitantly crept forward.

But her fingers latched onto the fabric of his shirt instead as the hand at her waist slid up her shirt and firmly placed itself upon her breast. It tickled, his gentle touch, but not in the sense that it made her want to giggle. Rather, it was in the sense that sent a tingling sensation spreading out from the point of contact. It felt good, but even better when his hand began massaging her breast. And even more so when he began placing kisses on her other brest through her shirt.

I want to know... Trinity thought to herself, wanting to know what his kiss would feel like upon her bare skin.

The hands gripping his shirt and stroking his tail moved towards the belt overtop her shirt. Unlatching it, she slipped it out from under her and began pulling on the two shirts she was wearing: the black dolman overtop the dull pink tank top. With a little effort, Trinity pulled it up and over her head and pulled her long pigtails though. What was left was her exposed skin. The air was slightly chilly, and it showed.

She bit her lip, temped by her own curiosity. Besides...it was only fair... Her hands lightly touched the skin just above his belt line and traveled upwards, pulling the shirt Mohon was wearing up with it. Trinity's face was a deep crimson as she did this, both from embarrassment from being exposed and from her desire for more. More... just how much more would the Cat give her before he stopped?

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
The Cat stopped for a moment to let her take off her shirts. His eyes watched her slow movements in a trance, just wishing he could see more of her, feel more of her, being overcome more and more by his own desires. And when her clothing finally came off... he could only stare in awe. It was the first time he saw the naked body of a girl... but even so, he thought that any other person would have reacted the same way. Her skin looked so fair, so soft, so smooth... he couldn't stop his fingers from caressing her breasts, her chest, her stomach, her waist... everything he could touch.

But Trinity didn't only take out her own shirts, but his as well. Though it didn't show when he had his clothes on, Mohon was a fit individual with his fair share of muscles thanks to training himself day after day in the way of the sword. However, he didn't know attractive that type of body was for a girl. He could only hope for the best.

Her eyes... they were filled with the same desire inside Mohon's heart. She probably wanted to touch him as well... and he wasn't going to stop her. He drew himself near so that their chest would touch, so that they could feel each other directly, without any piece of clothing getting in the way.

The Cat raised his head to her level again. He looked at her eyes, finding out that yet again they had changed colors, and again he pushed his lips against hers. It wouldn't be the same type of kiss though: after five or ten seconds of being like that, he'd slowly let his tongue go through. A french kiss. It was something that he had always wanted to try... but never really had the oportunity to do so.

And as they kissed, he'd slid his right hand down, past her stomach, past her belt line, and slowly inside her pants. Not knowing exactly what he was doing, Mohon touched what he thought would be her most sensitive spot through her panties.

He wanted to enjoy the moment... but he also wanted to make her feel good. He didn't have any experience in what they were doing, so he was unsure, and his movements were a little clumsy, to say the least, but he at least hoped to be doing it right.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Trinity let her eyes roam his shirtless body. She let her hands lightly slide over the muscles that were exposed to her, tracing upwards until her arms were drapped around his neck. His chest being pressed against hers created a rush in her senses. Trinity wasn't sure how to handle the situation, the feelings, the desires. She was just going with what instinct told her.

The look in his eye as their gazes met was the same that she herself was feeling. Seeing Mohon leaning towards her, she met him halfway and pressed her lips into his, letting her head drop back down to the pillow. And it wasn't to long after that that she felt a wetness slide across her lips and slip through. It confused her for a moment, but Trinity just figured that it was just another pleasure the Cat was seeking. She didn't mind though, and went to match his advancement.

There was a shiver that crept throughout her body as Mohon's hand grazed her skin, traveling down and into her pants. Trinity jumped when his fingers first touched her sensitive spot, letting out a rather loud moan that she failed to muffle.

The hands she had intertwined in his hair tightened ever so slightly, pressing his head closer into hers and deepening the kiss. There was no more resisting what her body wanted.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Mohon could only giggle at hearing her moan. It had been a greater effect than he had expected, but it sounded so cute that he couldn't resist doing it again. The second time, though, he didn't touch her through her underwear, but directly. His hands gently caressed that small spot, sending wave after wave of pleasure to the rest of her body. He'd continue as they kissed, and he'd continue as they didn't. The Cat wanted to see her enjoy the moment as much as she could.

And after a few minutes of stimulation, he'd finally stop, feeling that he couldn't hold himself for much longer.

"I suppose it's time to go to the main part..."

For a second, Mohon's entire body froze at the thought. He had never done something like that before... truth to be told, he was nervous and slightly scared at the possibility of not doing it right.

"Yeah Mohon, you can throw yourself to a battlefield without a second thought, but when it comes to this..." He felt somewhat disappointed on himself.

However, he'd finally find resolution within his heart to continue. He began to take off his pants, along with his underwear. He had taken off his belt before, so it was fairly easy to do... but it was also his first time being entirely naked in front of a girl, not to mention that his lower parts were visibly aroused.

Though feeling slightly embarassed, he got closer to Trinity's body again, taking one of her hands into his, searching for confirmation of what was about to happen in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Charity
She could hear her racing heartbeat in her ears as he pulled away, her heavy breathing intensifying as Mohon continued to rub her sweet spot in just the right way. Trinity's half lidded eyes reflected the blush on her face, nearly begging for him to continue with that expression. And it didn't help that he giggled at her inability to silence herself.

Her stomach was doing flips at what came next. He was naked. Mohon was naked and she was staring. Shamelessly.

Trinity looked away with a pout, and began removing her own pants and underwear. Her fingers fumbled around the button, nervous, excited, and yet somehow feeling like she had never wanted something so badly in her life as this. The clothing dropped to the floor with a flick of her ankle and left her completely exposed. Trinity looked up at him shyly from the corner of her eye, waiting to see what his next move would be.

The Cat's hand then took hers and in his eyes he seeked permission for what would inevitably happen. Trinity flashed him a small smile with half-lidded eyes as she sat up and got to her knees and positioned herself so that she was straddling his waist.

She froze up for a moment, wondering if perhaps she was being to rash with her decision. But rash or not, it didn't change the fact that Trinity had a strong desire and was falling to temptation. With another sweet smile, she slowly rocked her hips downward and allowed the Cat to penetrate her body.

The hands she had placed upon his chest dug in ever so slightly. Trinity gasped at the sensation she felt, biting her lip in another failed attempt to keep herself quiet. It was... indescribable. There were no words she could think of to explain the intense pleasure this one simple movement gave her. Well... if she mind wasn't so clouded by her desire, perhaps Trinity could have found the words...

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
With eyes wide open, Mohon looked at Trinity taking out her underwear without looking away for a second. She was ready for it, ready for what was about to happen, her bare skin being the biggest proof of it. The Cat's heart began to rush. He wanted her, he wanted to feel her body from outside and inside, he wished it more than anything at that moment, his mind being consumed by his desires.

And then the time came: Trinity got to her knees, making Mohon move back a little and straddled his waist. She was again taking control of the situation... but at that point, the Cat didn't care at all. A tender smile on her lips and then she moved her hips down, slowly, carefully, allowing him to finally penetrate inside of her.

The sensation was incredible. It felt like an electric shock spreading through every single one of his nerves, numbing his body but also making him wish for more. As he went further in, that intense pleasure only kept increasing, to the point that the Cat thought he may possibly lose his mind if they continued like that. But losing his mind was a fair price to pay for something like that.

He reached her deepest parts, as deep as he could take it. Their bodies stayed still for a moment, letting themselves feel that momentary union. But being unable to hold himself for much longer, Mohon decided to continue their ritual by slowly moving his hips upwards and then letting them fall back to the bed. He pulled back, and then thrust forward again. A different wave of pleasure made a mess out of his mind every time he did.

Their movements at first were slow, nervous, but as they got used to each other's rythm, they increased their pace, moving faster, harder, drowning themselves in the moment, in the act of expressing their love to each other's bodies. It was something that he never wanted to end, but he could feel his climax drawing near with each thrust, with each small movement of their bodies. But, if possible, he wanted to hold on long enough for Trinity to reach it at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Charity
It was a numbing pleasure, their rhythmic motions, that numbed both mind and body. The deeper Mohon went, the louder she became, no longer trying to keep quite the sounds that escaped her. It took too much focus and there were other things Trinity would rather be thinking about .... or not thinking about....

Time seemed to slow and speed up all at once. Pleasure and excitement and lust were thick in the air, but that didnt stall them. Their bodies indulged in the act of love, figuring out as they went what felt the best, the most intense. Trinity's breathing had became heavy and her body hot.

This feeling... What was it? There was a tension building inside, and the more the Cat thrusted against her, the more it accumulated. It didn't hurt at all. No, it increased her desire for him, for his body inside her. But Trinity didn't know how much more she could take. For sure, this tension was going to drop her off the deep end. But all she could think about was more.

Just a litle bit more.. Just a little longer... She could hold out that long, right? Wrong.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
As the tension accumulated inside of him, Mohon realized he was slowly reaching his limit. With every thrust, with every small but intense motion, more and more grew his desire to keep going forwards, to penetrate that girl again and again until he could no longer breath, so even if he knew that it was going to reach its end soon, he didn't care. Blinded by that intense pleasure, he kept going, increasing his pace more and more, unable to think of anything else.

But as he was about to climax, he remembered; he remembered what would happen if he let everything out inside of her body. It was a risk they didn't have to take, a fear they shouldn't go through. That worry was enough to bring him back part of his mind.

He continued for a moment, holding himself as best as he could, helping Trinity reach his same state... and once he felt her tightening around him, he quickly pulled out, releasing the fluids that he had been keeping at bay all at once outside.

It was the most incredible sensation he had ever felt. It drew all his energy and strength, making his body heavy and forcing him to rest on the soft surface of the bed. Something similar should have happened to Trinity, and Mohon would draw her to his chest, holding her on a tender hug. They had really done it... and he couldn't be happier.

Back to top Go down

Charity
She couldn't hold it in anymore. The tension had reached its peak. As soon as Mohon pulled out, a warm liquid squirted out. What followed was a sense of relief, knowing that the tension was gone, being fully satisfied.

Trinity flopped backwards on to the bed, turning her head to face Mohon with a soft smile. Blissfully unaware of what would have happened if he hadn't pulled away when he did as she believed the fact that children were delivered my storks, she watched as he layed on the bed and pulled her towards him. He was warm to the touch, as to be expected, and Trinity cuddled closer into that warmth, placing a hand delicately upon his chest. She was happy that it had been Mohon who had taken her. Though she knew no other love, Trinity couldn't imagine sharing this moment with any other person.

She smiled to herself, a light blush brushing her cheeks. I love you, Mohon. she whispered, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. But she meant what she said, and hoped to hear him repeat those words back to her.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Mohon
The Cat found himself unable to respond to her words right away. The feeling of "love" was still a mystery for him: it was something that he had never experienced before, and thus he had no way of knowing if what he was currently feeling was love or not. Besides, they had met only a few days before, and even though they had spent close to 24 hours together, having sex may have still been a rushed thing to do...

"Yeah." But after seeing her blushing face and embarassed expression, all his doubts vanished. "I love you too." He'd believe that it was love.

They'd stay like that for a while. Mohon would begin petting her head, just to know how it felt to pet someone else, and throughougly enjoyed it. After calming his heart down, finally feeling totally at ease with her in his arms, he'd ask with a smile:

"So, I suppose I can call you my girlfriend now?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top