(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basil Drakon
Basil Drakon, also known as the Observer, had arrived to the gates of Castle Oblivion in his search for a new place where to set his base of operations. The World That Never Was had been a relatively peaceful and safe world under Shirou's command, but Onyx's arrival to the throne had turned things slightly more difficult for the Observer. He wished to start some serious investigations and for that he needed the help of certain individuals experienced on certain fields... but Onyx's reputation would probably keep those individuals away, not to mention that the increased security didn't give Basil Drakon the best vibes.

So I thought: "Hey, why not Castle Oblivion?" And here I am.

The castle looked from many perspectives like an ideal place from where to Observe the worlds. Big, well protected and many rooms to use, amongst other things. The leader of this place had apparently signed a truce with Onyx, and even if he hadn't, attacks from Apocalypse probably wouldn't be an issue.

But even so I wonder... is this place good enough? I need to find out.

So he stepped into the castle, hoping to find someone that would be able to tell him more about that place.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Castle Oblivion. A rather interesting place in Lee's eyes, as he'd been here before, many times in fact, and always turned up new areas, and often gotten lost within the halls.

Which was where he was now. A tune could be heard echoing through the halls along with the sound of shoes hitting the floor, and because the hall was so vast in size, it made it seem almost lonely.

The tune he was whistling was actually a magic one, but without an instrument nor any true knowledge to play it, it was just a lonely, almost haunting tune. if there was one thing Lee could be sure about the Castle, it was that it was large, and somewhat confusing. if the place had a ruler, (he didn't often pay attention to such things, because if it didn't interest him, he would forget about them shortly afterwards; assuming he was polite enough to stay.) That would be an interesting revelation.

Could it be someone did own this castle? if that were the case, he wondered who it was; and if he was trespassing. "Oh dear...that would be rather bad, would it not?" he asked himself quietly, looking around in search of somewhere he could go next.

Back to top Go down

Basil Drakon
The Observer aimlessly walked through the halls of Castle Oblivion, keeping track of his own steps in the process so he wouldn't get lost. He crossed many doors and went up many stairs, but he still couldn't find people or living quarters.

This is truly an interesting place.

But the Observer wasn't worried, for he had a lot of time in his hands. He had memorized every single hall and every single room he had found so far, making a mental map of the castle as he walked. That's how good the memory of the person named Basil Drakon was.

And then there was a voice. It came from a person that stood in the same hall he had recently arrived to. It was a man, a young man that wore a large coat and an even larger hat. An excentric person, to say the least, but that alone made Basil Drakon feel interested in his identity.

Greetings, young man. He'd approach the stranger with a smile on his face. Are you, perhaps, from around here? Or maybe you're just an outsider wandering the halls, like me? No matter. It is your name which I'd like to know, for knowing about others is what being an Observer is all about.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee was brought out of his thoughts when a man suddenly approached him. The man was rather unkempt looking, and had green hair, and yellow eyes. The man looked like he was it his adult years, although he sported a smile that sent some shivers down his spine, for what reason was unknown to him.

Lee decided to be polite, his upbringing expecting nothing less. "My name is Leveret Evans, but you may call me Lee if you feel the need. As for your other question, I am indeed lost, but I suppose that is what makes it so entertaining." Lee told the male, flashing a grin at him. The appearance of this person had decidedly made his visit that much more entertaining.

"Pray tell, what are you doing in such a lonely place as this? Could it be because of this 'Observer' business?" He asked as an eyebrow rose in curiosity. Lee knew what an Observer was, although the man made it seem like it was more than just a person...that observed.

Back to top Go down

Basil Drakon
The Observer would smile again at seeing Lee's response. The man in the hat was certainly an interesting person, the kind that Basil Drakon liked to deal with.

That's a good question, Mr. Lee! Yes, I'm here in part because of my duty as an Observer. I need to know as much as I can and to meet as much people as I can. That's what I must do as an Observer for the gods. He says proudly, before letting out a sigh. But that's only "part" of it. I'm in fact searching for a new place to live, as the world where I currently reside has become a little too dangerous for my taste.

I thought Castle Oblivion would be the ideal place to set a new base of operations... but sadly, I have yet to find someone who actually lives in this place.

Anyways! He claps his hands. Sightseeing is not bad either. Would you care to join me in exploring these halls, Mr. Lee? We can talk about interesting things as we walk.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
"Yes, I would like to join you. perhaps we might find the ruler...should there be one." he said with a smile. "Why did you pick here, if I may ask? There are plenty of worlds out there, but how did you set your eyes on this one?" Lee asked.

He was an Islander at the present moment, but he really couldn't see himself moving from there; but then again, he did leave Wonderland for Destiny Islands.

Perhaps this man could answer a few questions that Lee had, regarding the worlds. this man said he was an observer, so he had to know something.

Back to top Go down

Basil Drakon
You could call it personal preference. The Observer would reply. The more interesting a place is, the better. You see, this castle has a lot of story on its back: it was used by the so-called Organization XIII as a secondary base of operations and laboratory of sorts, where they researched about the topic of memories, a rather important thing for the Nobodies at the time. A few years later, it was also used as the main fortress of the old Empire under the command of a man named Zexion, and when the Empire was no more it went from owner to owner until reaching the hands of a certain man named Felonix, who is apparently the current ruler.

But you know what? His voice sounded rather excited. It seems that no one has ever been able to uncover all the secrets this castle holds. People keep finding new rooms or hidden passages. It makes you wonder what the person who built this place was thinking.

Living in a place like this... wouldn't that be interesting? There was a wide smile on his face, but even Basil Drakon himself didn't know if that smile was authentic or not.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee had to admit, the observer had made a good point. it was almost an added bonus with the history lesson that came along. it seemed this castle was home to some important people. Of course, he had absolutely no idea who or what he was talking about, but he guessed it was before his time. or rather...when he was young.

It seemed the excitement had slipped into lee, and it was true this place was entertaining. Lee smiled at the male. It seemed he found someone interesting. and as such, he had to ask his name. "Yes, actually. It would be interesting, and I hope you find what your looking for. By the way...I can't say I caught your name, mister." he grinned at the observer.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
You would appear to be right, Sir Observer. Felonix walked casually down the hall, Burning Rage resting on his back. His information system IAGIS had notified him of two intruders to the halls a few moments earlier. Seeing as they seemed to have no ill intent, the Steward merely watched the two until deciding to join in the conversation.

This Castle has seen many purposes, many wars, many rulers.. He walked close to the wall, holding his hand out and tracing his fingers along it as he moved. It is quite the intricate and interesting place indeed. He stopped, now standing in front of the two. And it would seem it is now in my hands. IAGIS. Lower the defenses.

Lowering Sir. All at once, a small commotion was heard in the air as the citizens of the world seemed to slowly fall into existence. The 5th floor of the Castle, which was once silent and lifeless, was now filled with construction workers, soldiers and other various citizens as the illusory defenses of the Castle faded.

You see, this Castle not only protects itself by shifting the halls and rooms to its will, but it defends its inhabitants as well, concealing their work from those who are unfamiliar with the patterns. A programmer from Space Paranoids walked passed, staring intently into what seemed to be a holographic tablet. I intend to exploit these 'laws' in order to create a more inhabitable environment. With this, he turned again, facing the two once more.

I am Steward Felonix of Castle Oblivion, and I am inclined to ask what brings you here during our restructure?

Back to top Go down

Basil Drakon
Oh, pardon my manners. The Observer would say in response to Lee's question. I seem to forget to introduce myself from time to time. My name is Basil Drakon, Mr. Lee, an Observer for the gods. I know we've been talking for some time now, but it's a pleasure to meet you.

The Observer planned to keep exploring the castle with Lee, but then an interesting individual appeared before them. This individual had white hair and carried a weapon with him... but he didn't seem to have ill intent, considering how he talked with them.

Basil Drakon looked at his surroundings when the illusion was lifted and he was allowed to see the people who lived in the castle. His grin grew in size, indicating that he found what was happening extremely interesting.

I see... so THAT's why it was so difficult for me to make a mental map of this place. How fascinating. He'd say as he approached Felonix. What brings me here? Well, that's an easy question. Because of many reasons, I'm currently searching for a place to call home... or base of operations, if you'd like, and I thought Castle Oblivion would be the ideal place for someone like me.

My name is Basil Drakon, an Observer for the Gods.
He'd introduce himself again while bowing his head. And according to my information... you must be Felonix, the Steward of Castle Oblivion. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee smiled for a second time, entertained by the observer's (now known as Basil Drakon) manners. it seemed he was more polite than he realized, but he had a different feel about him than most others did. As Lee was conversing with Basil, He happened to notice a male with the long silver hair casually approaching them, with a ordinary looking sword hanging at his back. as Lee looked closer, he could see that the man had a long scar running down his left eye. possibly a sign of a warrior?

Interesting. Lee blinked, and it wasn't long when he heard the snap of a finger, and suddenly the area was filled with life, construction workers and soldiers filled the rooms as a spell faded. Smiling at the man, Lee noticed a familiar sight of someone from Space Paranoids walking away, his eyes trained on the device in front of him. It's been a while since i`ve been in Space Paranoids, as well... he thought as he looked back on the last time he had been there, but it felt so long ago he couldn't find the memory to it.

Lee grinned inwardly, keeping a smile on his face. Interesting...so this man is getting help from other worlds... Lee thought as he took in the area. Lee hadn't known much about politics, and he didn't really care much for them anymore, (unless it interested him, but that was always an exception, wasn't it?) but he believed he must have been allied to Space Paranoids if some of the residents were working here.

Then his attention was brought to the man in front of them as he stated himself as the steward of the castle. "Ah! Greetings Felonix! I hope you didn't mind my trespassing, as i didn't know if there was a ruler here. my name is Leveret Evans." he spoke, taking off his hat in greeting. he met two interesting people today; perhaps he should explore more often?

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
(OoC: Lee, ordinary sword?! Haha)

Felonix would stare sternly at the two of them as they spoke, listening intently to their every word. Basil wanted a home, and Leveret seemed to be just as curious as he himself had been when he first woke up. After Leveret finished with his introduction, there was a short silence among the three as Felonix thought to himself, the workers still bustling around them. Finally, the Steward grinned and offered a friendly chuckle.

Basil, you are of course more than welcome to stay here. You seem as though you would be most comfortable in our study, a room that simply hasn't had the proper attention it deserves. He then turned to Leveret.

Leveret, seeing as you seem to hold no ill will, you are more than welcome to explore the castle. Are you searching for a new home as well?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top