Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ikarus/Ren
As Ren knocked onto the door of the room Kara and xern has, well Kara now. He would knock and yell"Open up! It's me Ren. Your brother in law! I am here to talk about my brother." he would then knocked louder, his knuckles bleeding slightly. He was becoming impatient. He will stop knocking, and just stand there.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito glared at the door, dark rings encircling her eyes. It had been a while since she last slept, in far too much turmoil over Xern's sudden disappearence. But now this man was knocking on her door? She should have guessed it'd be him to tell her of some conveniently unfortunate news... She had half a mind to not open the door and to just shout for him to piss off and leave her alone. She wasn't in a very good mood.

But against her better judgement, she stood from the chair at the table and stalked over to the door, swinging it open with an unhappy glare. Tell me what the fuck happened and leave. Her bitter words hid her wanting to break down into tears. Both constant worry and sleep deprivation had befuddled her senses and Karahito was having a hard time thinking straight and coherently.

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
Xern say how Kara was and would start to regret coming over, he himself started to cry at what was happening. He would look at her and say"You sold sit down for what I'm going to say. For xern is gone, forever." he will say quickly hugging his sister in law.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
So it was true. He was gone? Forever? If it hadn't been for Ren's hugging her, Karahito would have crumbled to the floor in a pile of tears.

Wh-What... What happened..? her voice was hushed, stuttering as she gripped the back of his shirt tightly in her fingers.

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
Ren would feel his shirt tighten as she gripped the back of his shirt, he would say"He was stabbed in the back, assassinated by a mysterious figure, but there might be a slim chance that he isn't gone forever, but it's so small not even Raven wants to go to find it, and she is taking this harder than you are, her emotions have messed with her powers, I had to rebuild the house twice so far." he will say as he hugged her tightly, his own tears falling from his face, which quickly would dissipate into snow.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Her face was to far lowered for Ren to see the tears that wouldn't cease. Her bangs hung low and covered most of her visible features anyways. There was... a small chance? A small chance was better than no chance, right? But would she have time to find this small chance before her fatal dual with Sin? Could she save Xern before she was no more?

What is this chance? she spoke in a whisper, though the words were far from soft. She would take the risk if time allowed.

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
Ren will let go of Kara and walk in going to the familiar good with the frost covered cover. He will then pick it up and say"This book has secret messages in it, and there is a message saying that if he would die, his body would form in a glacier in Christmas town, just behind it. There his body should be. It's just that only people who truly love him, or consider him as a friend can overcome the challenges." he will say as he takes out a small note book from his back pocket and will start to write down some words. Then show it to Kara, it will say, My dear family and friends, from my pact with the god, I have a wish to tell, for if I should ever die, that you should seek out my body, and find it in a glacier in Christmas town. I don't know where in the town it is, but it will hold my formate body. There will be multiple challenges to get to it, but it will evaluate your friendship and/or your love. ren will then flip the cover back on and would put the pen in his mouth and eventually say"I know where the glacier is, it is up the hill to the glacier, and I have found a door to get to him, I just don't want to go alone.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito was still facing out the door, unmoving since she answered Ren's knocking. With her head still lowered, she clenched her fists. This task was calling out her name. For some reason, it felt like something only she could do and do it right. Damn! If only she had the time to help him recuperate before...

She turned to face his direction, still not fully looking at him. You swear to God that you won't try to kill him if I go with you? I don't want to end up wasting precious time on this only for you to slay him shortly after. Her words were dripping with malice, dry and to the point.

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
Ren would sigh."just because I want to kill him doesn't mean I will! I have threatened him so much. I doubt he will remember any thing he has done to me before that, since I suspect that he wasn't really here compleatly. I swear on my parent grave I will not murder xern unless I have a reason to. The only thing I have to say though is, from looking though the ice, I saw that he was younger, around 18 to 19 years of age." he will say as he starts to talk fast, then stop."What I am saying is that I am just as sad that he is gone, and don't want him dead, for I would feel horrible, especially if I killed him." Ren will say as he looks down, not wanting to remember stabbing the fake.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Alright, fine. I'll go with you. But I will have to leave his rehabilitation to you, as much as I don't like to say it. If you double-cross me, I will haunt you for the rest of your days... She had finally tilted her head up to look him in the eye, red and puffy from persistent tears.

With a hard glare, she took a moment to look at the man before her. I'll meet you there in a bit... she said, summoning a portal to take her away. This would be crucial to Xern's survival, and she wanted to ensure that he made it.

[Exit Topic]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top