Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Well, here we are.

Felonix touched the ship down in Radiant Garden. His passenger, Lea, was still passed out next to him. He opened the door to the Gummi ship and threw the man's lifeless body over his shoulder. A small folding chair accompanied the two as he walked to the meeting spot. He opened the chair before setting the Dungeon Master down. For precaution's sake, he tied the man's hands behind his back and placed a bag over his head. His work done, he turned, staring at the entrance to the Castle where Azmot had agreed to meet him. He check his watch as he lit up another cigarette.

He better not be late. Lea's gonna wake up soon.

Back to top Go down

Aisling
And Lea Garza, indeed, woke up. He found his eyes to be covered in darkness. Without moving, without changing the speed of his breathing, he tried to deduce his current situation. He felt ropes around his hands... and a chair behind his back. He was probably tied to it. And the thing covering his head... a bag? Yes, it was probably a bag.

My, my... He lamented inside his head. Maybe I was a bit too careless.

He remembered falling asleep thanks to some sort of gas in Felonix's Gummi Ship. He had probably been transported to their destination by now. They probably wished to speak with him without any sort of resistance from Lea Garza's part.

Though the Dungeon Master thought of himself as a mere man, others probably didn't see him that way. He did have the ability to create Dungeons out of thin air, after. Had the last Dungeon Master suffered from such ordeals as well? He wouldn't know, as the old man never really spoke about his past.

For now, let's just wait and see how things unfold...

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
(I am such a dickface. Life. I thought I had already wrote this but apparently not. Wow.)

Azmot remembered the time and place that was agreed upon, and allowed himself to take control over the town's defense systems. Around Felonix and the duo, Space Paranoids would assume it's form, a temporary bridge between the world's manifesting. To those outside the area, it would look as if a very large cube of blue light had materialized out of thin air, preventing access inside except for perhaps the ruler of either world. It was a technology that Azmot had been developing in his absence, along with a couple of over nifty things.

On the inside, it was a large room of dark-blue, marble-like surfaces with streaks of jagged blue lights dashing through the surfaces. It was perfectly square, with no apparent means of escape. Not that it was an ambush - it was more important that no one could enter. Azmot materialized with the portion of Space Paranoids - he was both there and in Radiant Garden. A huge drain on the generators, but hey - he was a huge fan of flashy tricks and whatnot. He spoke to Felonix, who was not out of earshot but a good distance away. Lea was behind him, tied to a chair.

Would it be a concern to Yima that a huge box appeared infront of his castle? Probably not.

Glad to see you brought him! Azmot smiled meticulously, almost ready to examine the Dungeon Master. He started to walk forward, happy at the situation. It had been a while since something had worked out to this scale.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
(OoC: All good man, it's Lea who's been tied to a chair for a while haha)

Slowly, as Felonix waited, walls began to form around him and Lea Garza, who hadn't moved as long as he'd been there. Hope I didn't overdo it with the gas he thought to himself. The marble walls that formed reminded him of Castle Oblivion until lines of blue darted across them, seemingly lighting the enclosure as the ceiling blotted out the sky. Standing in front of them now was Azmot, who seemed eager to get his hands on the man behind him. Felonix stepped forward between the two however, calmly resting his hand on Burning Rage behind him, a gentle enough reminder that this was not done for free.

Indeed I have. His voice seemed to echo throughout the room. But before you can have him, I believe we had a deal.

Back to top Go down

Aisling
Lea Garza couldn't see anything thanks to the bag, but he could, at the very least, hear what was happening. He noticed how out of sudden the faraway sounds of the town they were in disappeared, being replaced by an eerie silence. Had they been transported somewhere else or entrapped in a closed environment? As he wondered that, he heard a new pair of steps approaching. Another person... probably the one that had ordered his kidnap.

The Dungeon Master remained silent for a while, hearing their exchange of words, and just after Felonix had finished his sentence, he opened his mouth and spoke:

Excuse me, gentlemen. Despite being in such a dire situation, Lea Garza still acted calm and polite towards them. I know you want to discuss your deal... but could you take this bag off my head, please? It's hard to breathe here.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Of course. Azmot said calmly, a small computer chip the size of a peanut appearing in his hand, digitizing out of fractals. He tossed it towards Felonix, smiling. Consider this a down payment. This directly connects our worlds, much like Space Paranoids is connected to Radiant Garden. It will also extend this town's security system, which is run by my world, into your own. Simply place the chip into a secure room and give it the voice command, which is simply "H-M-L-S", and it will create a "Terminal". It's going to be a tall podium that allows the travel between our worlds exactly like Radiant Gardens. Azmot finished explaining, now taking notice to Lea's dialogue.

With pleasure. I don't mean to hold you prisoner, I simply want to study you for a while. This method of retrieval was... the most efficient. Azmot waved a hand, and the bag over the man's head disappeared. For a moment, the cube that contained them flickered, allowing the outside world to be seen again for a second. Azmot sighed. One of the reasons he required Lea was because of this prototype technology. The reality wavered before it solidified again, being transferred into Space Paranoids. The area around the trio remained the same, except for a door that had appeared in the wall behind Azmot, connecting the room to the rest of the world.

Felonix, you may return to your world if you wish. After me and Lea finish our time here, I will go to the Castle and start the renovations.. The MCP said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
He caught the chip, placing it into his pocket before speaking with a bit of a grin on his face, this time to Lea. Sorry mate, couldn't have you summoning anything in my ship. No hard feelings. He patted his hand on the man's shoulders a couple times as the room flickered, before turning to the door. He would address Azmot as he left.

Good doing business with you kid. I'll tell my workers to be expecting you. With that, he left the room, now back in Radiant Garden, so Azmot could do whatever it was he wanted to do with Lea.

[Topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Aisling
Lea Garza watched as Felonix left the room. They were apparently done with the exchange, the Steward having what he wanted, so now the Dungeon Master was at Azmot's will. He'd turn his head to the one that had ordered the kidnapping, apparently someone of importance in the world of Space Paranoids according to the conversation from before, even having the power to transport them to his world at will.

So your goal is to study me, I gather. Lea Garza would comment on the man's words. I wonder what type of answers will you reach by studying me.

He wasn't mocking the man or being sarcastic: he really wondered just what answers could be reached by studying someone like him.

As you already know, my name is Lea Garza, and I'm a Dungeon Master. May I ask for your name, sir?

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Actually, I didn't know your name. But I'm Azmot. The MCP responded, willing the binds that held Lea to disappear like the bag had. They would dissolve into blocks of data, and then into nothing. Yes, I do plan on studying you. Whether or not I do is completely up to you, even if the recovery method seemed a little hostile. Azmot's face did not change as he spoke, showing his indifference. He could technically scrape the DNA off Lea and be done with him - but that would make the work tedious and unfun.

Would you mind following me? We should have a chat and you need a chance to stretch your legs. Azmot said, prompting Lea to follow him as he turned and started walking.

Back to top Go down

Aisling
...very well.

Lea Garza would stand up from the chair and walk by the MCP. The room looked the same as before... but he could feel that they were in a different world, in Space Paranoids. Lea Garza had been curious about that world for a while, but apparently people became unable to access it freely after a certain event. It was a pity... creating a Dungeon in a place like that would have been like a dream come true.

Well then, Mr. Azmot, may I ask what exactly do you want to do with me? He'd ask in a polite manner. I can't stay away from my duty of creating Dungeons for too long.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
I just want to ask some questions and take some samples. Azmot said blatantly, then added And I'd like to experience one of these.. dungeons. But that should be later.

As they walked, the world around them changed as the blocks re-arranged themselves to look like an old-timey castle dining room, with copious amounts of food. Azmot took a seat randomly and prompted Lea to follow. Dig in, we have some things to discuss.

The room was large and empty besides the food, torches, and candles, old charcoal bricks containing the two as Azmot continued his speech.

So how did you get your powers, Lea?

Back to top Go down

Aisling
Lea Garza observed with curiosity how the digital blocks rearranged themselves in order to look like a dining room and then proceeded to sit down in front of Azmot. He looked at the food, not really feeling hungry, but he did take a sip of a glass of water that he found nearby.

Azmot had begun his questions with a rather simple one: how did Lea Garza get his powers.

As an orphan in Agrabah, I was taken under the wing of an old traveler that liked to tell fantastical stories on the streets. Soon I came to know that this man was a Dungeon Master, a person with the power to create Dungeons at will, and for almost 30 years I traveled with him as his apprentice. When he saw that he was reaching the end of his life, he passed down his powers to me and entrusted me with his duty.

To further explain, it's a power that is received through inheritance, and once given to someone else, the ex-Dungeon Master is unable to summon a Dungeon ever again. He'd flash a smile. And of course, it must be after a few years of studying and training, so it can be passed down to just anyone... Lea Garza would say that just to make clear that it wasn't a power that could be taken from him at will.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Interesting. Azmot wondered how this magical power changed the user physically. If it was able to be passed down, was it some sort of force that followed them or was it inside of the user? If it was, then he might be able to copy it. Which was his goal, personally. But there was an aspect to the ability that was more important to him.

So this power... are there any limitations? Do you find that certain things affect your dungeons when you create them? Azmot asked. He wondered if there were any triggers that disrupted his powers or if certain things made the dungeons different on conception.

Back to top Go down

Aisling
It took Lea Garza longer to answer Azmot's following question. Limitations...? Of course, Lea's Dungeons had different types of limitations. He just needed to remember them all.

I have many self-impossed limitations, such as not creating a Dungeon in a populated area, not disrupting the worlds ecosystem (for too long, at least) or not using them to harm someone else, but I'm sure you're not interested in those. The Dungeon Master puts a hand on his chin. If we're talking about "limitations" per se, then there are none: I can create a Dungeon whenever, with any properties I want, protecting any type of power or weapon as long as I can picture it all in my mind.

However... there are two things I should mention: first, because there are no limitations, it can grow to be a dangerous power. Lea Garza began to explain. Dungeons have invisible walls surrounding them which prevents any danger that dwells inside from escaping to the outside world. However, if the "power level" of this danger is too high, the walls can be broken. My master told me that centuries ago, a Dungeon Master made this mistake, thus bringing the end of thousands of lifes because of a rampaging beast... He would sigh. For a Dungeon Master, self-control is important.

And second... I don't use my own magic to summon Dungeons. My source of magic comes from a place far above our own... or so I was told. If that source of magic ever ceased to exist I wouldn't be able to summon Dungeons any more, so I suppose that counts as a limitation.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot listened, having an idea.

If he acts as simply a transmitter or beacon to this force, then perhaps we can emulate his existence or a Dungeon Master's will for some limited portion of this "unseen power's" assistance.

After Lea had finished, the MCP spoke again, quite pleased with Lea's cooperation. A reward might be in place, though he was unsure what to get someone who could conjure anything he desired and then some.

That is very good to know. On a more personal subject, how does this power effect you? Does it give you a rush when you channel this energy? Is it draining? Every detail will help me get the interview portion over with quickly and one step closer to my goals. Azmot said, prompting Lea to ask of the reason they were having a conversation coyly. He wanted the Dungeon Master to know that there was no malice in this business, but he wasn't one to brag.

Back to top Go down

Aisling
Not at all. Lea Garza would respond to Azmot after thinking about his question. I do feel a little fatigued after summoning a Dungeon, but other than that there are no changes in my body. I believe it consumes part of my own magic as well, but that's something I'm not sure about, as I've never had the tools to investigate for myself.

He took another sip of water, feeling more comfortable with the situation than before.

Mr. Azmot, you're being awfully good with me. It almost feels as if I hadn't even been kidnapped.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Yeah, that wasn't really the plan honestly. Felonix tends to go a little overboard I guess. First time doing business with him. He chuckled a little, continuing.

Would you mind going through a couple trials with me? I just want to see how this ability exactly works? Or can you not do it at will?

He said, slightly prodding.

Back to top Go down

Aisling
With pleasure. Lea Garza would stand up in a good mood. I just need you to lead me to a wide enough place for me to call forth a Dungeon. Of course, you could also alter the place where we currently stand to make that happen.

The Dungeon Master raised a hand and opened it in front of his eyes. In order to summon a Dungeon, he didn't need a specific motion, but it helped him to concentrate on the moment he used his ability. He thought about the possible Dungeons, the possible combinations, the possible reward and the story it could be based on... but before he could decide on something, he came to a halt and looked at Azmot.

Would you like to have the honors? He offered. Just tell me what you'd like to see, how dangerous you want it to be and what would you like to receive at the end. If you ask, I'll do my best to show you what you desire.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
As soon as Lea mentioned the opportune to change the datascape, it was done, leaving them in a large expanse similar to the first but much, much larger and their chairs also vanished, Azmot standing in response. He listened to Lea before speaking.

What's the smallest thing you can make? I understand that you are limited in the fact that you can only make dungeons, I assume, but how tiny can it be?

Back to top Go down

Aisling
The Dungeon Master didn't respond to Azmot's question. Instead, he raised his hand and opened it, pointing his fingers at a certain area in the vast expanse they were currently in. The effect was almost immediate: walls of glass began to grow from the digital ground where they stood. Though Azmot probably wouldn't notice, Lea Garza knew that the growth speed was slightly slower than normal. He actually had to force the particles of that place to turn into what he wanted.

"Well, that's to be expected from a manmade world..." He muttered to himself. "But it won't be a problem."

Soon, a Dungeon stoof before Azmot's eyes: it was a small square room made entirely out of glass, small enough to be the bedroom of a young child, with a single glass door that served as an entrance. But even though it was made of glass, for some reason it was impossible from anyone outside to actually see anything inside.

"This is the smallest I can make without interfering with the laws of space." He'd begin to explain. "There's a small chest with a reward inside and the only thing you need to do to conquer the Dungeon is to get to the other side of the room. Of course, the reward is quite worthless because you don't actually need to do much to reach it. Now then..."

He pointed his hand at the area by the side of the Dungeon and another glass structure grew from the ground. This time, however, it was only a glass door, and nothing else.

"If you open that door, you'll find yourself in a seemingly endless maze that's about as big as a small city with some vicious creatures roaming their walls." He'd say. "This is what I mean by "interfering with the laws of space. I'm basically creating a small closed dimension at the other side of this door, which won't take any of your world's space."

"As you said, I'm limited to Dungeons... but because I'm limited to Dungeons, I can produce anything I wish within their walls."

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Interesting. This time the words actually exited Azmot's mouth. Lea's powers seemed to work on a "fulfillment" level of desire and completion. Such a strange and particular power; very specific in it's nature and almost designed to be used in a passive way.

Alright, that's enough. Thank you, Lea. If you wouldn't mind me taking some samples for research, you can be on your way. Sensors had already taken note of Lea's vitals and magical lenses had picked up the mana-flow; all that was left was some DNA and probing.

A tube would rise around Lea if he confirmed, which would then start ejecting needles and scalpels and other instruments that would take DNA samples and probe him for any abnormalities, but he wouldn't have so much as a few band-aids on his arms when the process was over. When the tube lowered, Lea would find himself back in Radiant Garden, without Space Paranoids or Azmot there to greet him.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top