Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abigail
Abigail walked through the jumbled streets of Radiant Garden. it smelled of people, cheese, and bread... Gross. She sighed and kept walking her hands in her over-sized white jacket and her baggy jeans well being baggy and her blue and white strapped backpack strapped to her back. She was glad her 'colorful hair' illness gone away but it didn't change the fact that she was twelve years old and alone. She remembered begging her parents to let her go off to see the worlds but it didn't mean she knew what was exactly out of the mansion she lived in. As she kept walking, she saw a horde of people running past her pushing each other to get to their homes. Confused, Abigail pushed passed the people running in the direction they were running from. It was stupid of her but she was curious, She found a a whole bunch of shadow heartless.

"What the hell are these suppose to be!?" She exclaimed summoning her pistol Nightfall, she needed help with these things well whatever they were. She held Nightfall in her left hand and begun shotting at one of them, the shadow heartless dodged and lunged at her as she tried to reload. She had no choice but run, "Help me! Anybody!?" She yelled as all eight of them chased after her.

Last edited by Abigail on January 30th 2014, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As the eight shadows chased the girl seen would be walking out of a bakery with a piece of bread hanging from his mouth, he would watch as they chased her for a few seconds, then would summon a wall of ice, lightly clipping the girls heel but blocking the shadows he then with walk towards the shadows pull his katana out and with two slices, the heartless would be no more, green orbs floating in the air is all that where left.

"Hey, you ok?" he would say, his word being muffled by the bread, his a hair blowing in his face as the wind would breeze past, his face which seemed to sparkle a little, being covered by it. He was wearing a blue jacket, with a black shirt and a scarf, which seemed pointless in the summer.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail felt a little ice clip her heel and she fell, she didn't like the feeling of frost bite. Her baby blue eyes looked up and saw a young man slice all of the heartless only two times as they vanished. She blinked, how could somebody be that powerful? He asked if she was okay, she nodded and stood up dusting herself off. "Oh, I'm fine. Y'know, there's more heartless roaming around these streets. Where did you get that sword?" She asked the man with the blue hair, she wanted more heartless to come by so they can have an epic battle but she had to wait...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Seen would crouch and sit down on the ground almost being taller than her even so(sorry if your chars taller than I believe she is.) zen will take a bite of bread then put it away into a bag, then sheath his katana, looking at the girl. He then will say"It came from my heart, my heart expelled most of it's darkness and this became the embody ment of it. Well more like it went into a random katana, which I had to pay for." Xern will use his hand to push his hair out of his face. Then his blue eyes would shine with the suns rays, a sparkle appearing. He would smile as he looked at the girl, then flick his hand out grabbing a knight heartless by the helmet and freeze it. He didn't like that his new home was becoming filled with heartless.

"I haven't seen you here before, and I know almost every one here. What's your name? I am Xern Shikami." he will ask her as he watches a flower fly between them.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail watched him as he crouched into a sitting position, Is this man trying to mock me just because I'm short!? She thought as she looked at him, he talked about his katana coming from his heart.. "If it came from your heart, why did you have to pay for it? Didn't it come straight from your heart?" She asked him, very confused about the people in this universe. But the only specific beings she has ever talked to were animals, her parents, and the Indians. "I don't live here, I'm Abigail Saikou." She would have said 'Daughter of a Chief' but she really never gave a shit about her dad's position.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"well, I basically did come from my heart, but it formed into another , never mind. I'm just going to say it was a troubling thing to get. " he then will be thinking for a moment as he thinks about her last name, remembering it some where."Are you related to Kia and Tyler Siakou? Don't you have a brother?" Xern would stand as he felt more heartless coming."You should get ready to fight, I sense more of those black creatures coming, I'll keep them busy if you will shoot them from back here. Just try not to get killed." he would then take two steps forward and pull his sword out, the blade shinning, the pattern not being seen.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail was getting very confused by what he was talking about but shook it off when he said it was a troubling thing to get, When he asked if she was related to Kia or Tyler and if she had a brother. "Yes, they're my parents and I do have a brother.... He's on my shit list." She told him with a bitter tone and a nonchalant shrug, remembering how her mother gave her brother a cool synthesized weapon for his adventure and she just got a pistol, nunchucks, and a dagger with the virgin goddess's name on it. When he said that she should get ready to fight, she nodded and reloaded Nightfall with an eyeroll."I highly doubt it." She said when he told her to just try not to get killed.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
At that a army it seemed of heartless would come at them, Xern would stand there as they came at him like a flood of black. In one swift movement he was gone, and the first line of the heartless would explode as swords came down from the sky, he then would fall from where he jumped to, and slice at a big heartless, watching as it dies.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top