roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onyx
"Don't worry you'll meet them soon enough and I agree....I'm glad we were able to resolve I look forward to the future with you."

Onyx spoke to her while shaking her hand he would simply turn around and began to walk away. A moment later the crimson lightening bolt would streak down and just like that he was gone.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"Everyone's got to be so dramatic," the pixie muttered to herself, watching Onyx walk away and disappear in a crack of lightning and clap of thunder.

[color=indigo]Onyx has left Neverland. A deep voice boomed within Trixie's mind.

She sighed. I'm aware of that, Vertrauen. I saw him disappear in front of me. Or were you unable to see that?

I am aware of your visual capabilities. However, a man capable of deception, such as himself, may have lured you into believing he had left, when in reality he merely teleported himself to another area on the island. I was compelled to inform you he did not.

Thanks for being so concerned, she thought, rather sarcastically.

It is my duty.

Shaking her head, Trixie simply leaped in the air, flying over towards the Indian camp. She knew all hell was going to break loose if she wasn't there to supervise Kenos.

[TOPIC END]

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top