roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"I hate it! I hate how right he his." Kenos muttered to himself, pacing back and forth across his temporary room--a makeshift tent in the Piccanniny camp.

"What are you griping about now?" The fairy, in her enhanced form, was sitting on his bed, one leg crossed over the other. The two had just come back from the Superior Society and had gone to the boy's room to discuss what had gone on.

"Onyx! The civilian councils! He's right that we have too much power. I've taken too many liberties myself as leader."

"Oh, don't buy into all that bullshit. Like you told him, you didn't just claim leadership. You went to each of the resident leaders and formed a pact with them. You've done so much good for Neverland! You brought (most) everyone together! I mean, yeah, their are a few rogue pirate ships, but they're pirates. What are you going to do? And don't forget, Neverland hasn't been more popular since you became ruler." Trixie blinked, realizing that she might actually be building up Kenos' self esteem rather than tearing it down. "...So stop being so pathetic! You're worthless if you can't even control your damn childish emotions."

"It's because that our system was so weak that Onyx was able to destroy it so easily! What system do we even have, really, besides me telling everyone what to do?"

Trixie snorted. "Oh, come on. It's not just Neverland; Disney Town, Halloween Town, and other worlds ate shit too because of Onyx. I think that was why he attacked all of these worlds, to make a point. So yeah, we don't agree with what he did. But why he did it isn't that bad, if you think about it. So stop acting like a baby and just do what he says."

Kenos sighed. "It's because of what he did that makes it so difficult for me to admit he's right...but I agree, we need to make some changes. Tell you what, I'm going to call the others. We'll talk about this, maybe even draft a new constitution of some sorts."

The fairy stood up, nodding. "Oh, finally, a good idea from you. Listen, while you and the others have tea time, I'm going to do something useful and patrol the island."

He shrugged in response, waving her goodbye. "Suit yourself. I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah, whatever."

Leaving the tent, Trixie leaped up into the air and began beating her wings. She flew across the island, stopping only when she reached the very spot that Onyx had marked her. She touched the bite mark--a tattoo now--and wondered why it was there in the first place. "What do you want from me?"

Back to top Go down

Onyx
A a lone thunderbolt crashed into the land. A scorch mark left on the hallowed ground where he once stood a couple months back. This was the place where he feigned death. Man, it had been awhile since that event. His now no bright blue eyes were a bluish grey he that looked around him surveying the immediate land around him. Long Snow White hair no longer hair rested on his head, however instead his hair is black, with the sides of his head shaved, forming a mohawk out of the hair at the top of his head, tapering off into a point at the nape of his neck. Settling for something far more simpler and more to his liking then his last appearance he now wore black fingerless gloves, a grey tank top with faded black jeans. His holsters for his swords were still there, however now rather then one there were two gun holders. On his feet were boots similar to his last ones, however this time the boots were a dark black with white lacings. Overtop all of this he had on a black, 3/4-length, hooded leather jacket with red interior linings, that had a flag sewn on the left arm. He took a look around him and breathed in a big gulp of air, puffing his cheeks out.

"Man this still feels weird, a feeling of having your head cold. Ah well. Back to business."

It hadn't been that long since the superior society meeting and frankly there was one here he felt could help him. The only problem was actually finding her. Onyx found it funny so far everyone in this universe who could help him an actually really contribute to what he needed so far was a girl. Then again, most of the guys weren't very competent at all. A small chuckle left his throat, his body and voice may had slightly changed. However, his problem of laughing at almost everything had gone no where. A laugh that usually not many people could forget after hearing it. Though he was wasting time now. Stretching his back he began to walk forward in search of the pixie...not even realizing she was just above him a little higher up into the sky.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

What was that?

Trixie spun around, the sound of thunder behind her alerting her senses. The sky was blue and devoid of clouds--there should be no presence of any kind of storm. So when the fairy heard the clap of thunder, she knew it could only mean one thing: He had returned. The Messiah. Onyx.

She saw him, and was at first confused; the man that had appeared wasn't the same as the one that had attacked the island, he had shorter, darker hair and wore different clothes. However, while her eyes failed in identifying the man the mark burned onto her recognized him truly, flaring on her skin. It was him, she could feel, and though she couldn't explain it she felt drawn to Messiah. She hardly noticed that she was hovering closer and closer to him.

Vertrauen, she spoke, in her mind, Don't tell Kenos about the new arrival.

The response was immediate. As guardian, it is my duty to protect Neverland against all potential threats.

Well, can't you see he's not doing anything? He's not a threat, so Kenos doesn't need to know.

His signature indicates that he is the same man that--

I know who he is! I just need to speak to him alone. Look, if he does try anything, then tell Kenos about it. It's not that difficult to work out.

.....Very well.

The pixie exhaled, slowly descending to the ground and appearing in front of the Messiah. "Onyx."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Think of the devil, and they'll come or rather not the devil, however a very useful person and possibly a new member of the family. When she approached and hovered down to face him he smiled and waved at the woman.

"Trixie. We meet again in private quarters, good. I would rather hope for this. Your leader means well, however doesn't quite have the eyes, to wrapped up in personal domestic affairs or at least that much could be seen at the meeting. Though not much thoughts from you. So, tell me what are your thoughts?"

Onyx would ask in a usual manner his voice slightly changed from before, however that joker manner still stood.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"My thoughts?" Trixie raised an eyebrow, putting her arm out and lifting her sleeve up. "My thoughts are that you should tell me what this mark is and what it's doing to me. Because I don't know, and I think you better tell me."

She let go of the sleeve and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "But if you're referring to the civilian councils; I think you have the right idea. Kenos is a great leader, sure, but we do to much of what we think is best rather than what might actually be best. There's not much communication; most of it's one way." The fairy paused, glancing over to the Piccanniny camp before looking back at Onyx. "I've talked to Kenos though; as much he hates the idea of listening to you, he's agreed that a council needs to be made. He's actually taking initiative for once in his life and called a meeting between all the other Neverland leaders to discuss a constitution of some sorts."

She didn't know why she was tell the Messiah all this, nor why it felt so easy...so right. She didn't feel threatened by the man; no, she welcomed his presence. Ever since she had been marked, the pixie had experienced turmoil within her head and heart. But now...everything was calm. As if a storm had subsided.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx blinked once and then twice looking at her after she finished explaining her thoughts. So he did agree, expected. He knew that most would honestly agree, however just admitting it too themselves would be the hard part, however onyx had to play this next part well. A slight chuckle came from him which turned into a small laughter not his insane maniacal laughter, however the warm pleasant one he usually used amongst his family.

"Apologies, just people always want to know what the mark does, they assume it does all this crazy stuff. It's just a mark that's a tattoo that's it, that and it help strengthens the user. Positive effects. Maybe that's the real reason I'm laughing. So much happened that day. For no reason whatsoever when all he had to do was choose a simple action. Thing might have been different between me and kenos....between you and me. So, ya hear to cart me away. Bring back my head on a platter my fair lady. Do as you wish."

Onyx said while falling to his knees infront of the woman in a dramatic manner. Obviously he was simply kidding at this point, however if she wanted to cart him away back to the bigwig of this island then by all means let it happen.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie nodded, accepting the man's answer. It seemed legitimate, and it explained why she had been feeling differently lately. "Attacking us was over the top, though....oh, I see. Clever of you, wasn't it? You wanted to give me the mark all along, probably to establish some sort of connection between us. That's why you offered all those other terrible things--killing the Lost Boys (which I'm not entirely opposed to) or killing me. A rational person would choose the seemingly harmless choice, which was to mark me." She sighed uncrossing her arms and waving them slightly up. "But of course, an idiot like Kenos just goes and attacks someone who's stronger than him. Still, I wonder what elicited your destruction of Disney Town."

She rolled her eyes at the Messiah's antics; it appeared the man could be just as immature as Kenos could be at times. "Sorry, but I think handcuffs are Selene's area of expertise."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"As for the attack on Disney town....I offered the leader a chance to leave and give into my demands which upon further explanation the civilian council could have been introduced, before things got to crazy. He refused and things had to be taken to a higher level. As for connection, yes establishing contact with you was an importance, from the get go I could tell you were the 'different' one on this world. I have a knack for finding them, however most of the time there full of sled esteem issues or one second away from cutting themselves. Thank Goodness, the same can't be said for you.

Selene...who might that be? Perhaps a close friend of you and Kenos?"

Bingo.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"Cool was always an emotional, conflict-loving idiot. He's done similar things in the past; it's even gotten him killed before. Don't ask me how he came back. Or why." And then, when Onyx complimented her, she smirked smugly and said, "I'm aware of my own skills and abilities. If I weren't competent, so much would be wrong in Neverland. Sure, Kenos helps a bit, but he's one of those with self-esteem issues. It's pathetic, really."

"Selene...who might that be? Perhaps a close friend of you and Kenos?"

She shook her head. "No, Kenos' girlfriend. You might have met her on the day you came: the kinky girl with chains and whips. She tends to physically abuse him a lot under the pretense of love, although I can't understand how he can put up with it."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Hook.....Line...

"Wait a second you mean to tell me your not Kenos girlfriend...this is quite a surprise the way he kept asking about you at the meeting and his actions that day....I would have at least assumed he would have courted at you, however he goes for a by what you say...a sadist....interesting....in a very very odd way. I can sort of understand his situation....I guess he's trying to impress some girl that always abuses him....though where does that leave you."

Onyx would say to the girl, the way she spoke about kenos and knew of his allies. There was much more then mere 'friendship' there.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

Trixie laughed. "Oh, please. Me...and him? Don't make me barf. It's disgusting enough that he calls me his friend. I'm only his political adviser. He gets way too sentimental over me. Although now that you mention it, Selene hasn't been around recently. Something about 'finding herself' and training herself to be stronger or something. You know, after you what you did, killing her and causing her to change her personality completely." She shrugged. "I guess that's why he's buried himself in work. He has few real friends, being such a loner, but losing Selene..."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"Wait,Wait,Wait, his girlfriend was the one who was stabbing him in the dick....ahhh man that's rich, though ya can't blame me for shooting her. She was stabbing the kid in the dick...though I guess that makes sense ... His girlfriend is gone..so onto the replacement I guess. Honestly I pity you, your trying to actually do some good as his political advisor, yet this guy seems to be like

'Well Selene isn't here and I need someone soo'

Situation.

Granted I could be wrong.

Though the situation seems to be quite unfair to you all
Together."

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

Trixie shrugged again. "Like you said, she's a sadist. She has this sick spell where she cloaks her dirk in Cure magic and stabs it into people to transfer it to them...it heals them, yeah, but hurts like hell from what I've heard. So what you saw back then was her healing him." The fairy twisted her face in disgust at what Onyx said next. "Yeah, I've noticed. It kinda disgusts me, but what can you expect from a teenage boy? He honestly believes he isn't doing anything, but he's just so clingy. I hate hormones. Although..."

A look of horror crossed her face. They lived in Neverland, so... "......He's never going to grow up. He'll be stuck in that hormonal, perverted phase for the rest of his life." The pixie shuddered, then focused back to the conversation. "I don't really mind. He bothers me every now and then, but he's able to focus when he needs to. And besides......................."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx would look at her with an eyebrow raised. Crossing his arms he sat down on the ground cross legged wondering what she was about to say.

"Besides? Go on now, what's the besides you are thinking about?"

Onyx would say interested, perhaps she didn't really see him as a love interest....right and Death was a pacifist.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"Besides?" Trixie blinked. She hadn't realized she had said that, having trailed off into thought. "Besides...he's not so stupid to actually consider an inter-species relationship. Neverland fairies don't really...do things like love; they're born from the first laughs of babies. Why are you asking me this? It's pointless and stupid. You came here for a reason, right? What was it?"

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx would look at the girl once more still smiling, for a moment the smile slowly disappeared. He was left with a little smirk on his face looking up at her.

"I actually came here to see if you'd be wanting to join me and my family for a little awhile ya know a change of pace. Plus I think it'd be nice to get to know you better. Granted you are the political advisor of the governor here, however surely you'll be allowed to if you want."

Onyx said while standing up facing the pixie. Brushing himself off whilst he looked cracked his neck. Truthfully he did steer off the path a lot. However, this was due to the fact that had to be able to hold conversation if she were to join.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

Topic avoided. Good. The fairy then turned her head to listen to what the man had begun to propose--joining him and...His family? Trixie had heard reports of other people appearing along with Onyx, although she knew nothing further than that. That must be the family he was talking about. She nodded, thinking it over.

"I'll need to know what your family actually does before I join," the Marked one answered, "I'm not about to sign up blindly for your little club. And if I do join, I'll need to be able to retain my position as political adviser, as well as come and go as I please. I also want to stay living here--I'm much more comfortable and my own bed, and I don't like the idea of sleeping in an unfamiliar room in an unfamiliar house with unfamiliar people. Those are my conditions so far."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"I can understand both of those agreements they would make sense, and I can understand both of them. As for what my family does, simple. Exactly what I stated at the superior society meeting. Were to absolve the evil of this land, it's simple we ask of the worlds to listen to their people. We ask for them to listen to the people, and to take their people's consideration. Allow their people to have a say, rather then simply believing they are entitled because they can swing a sword.

That's what we do.

Though if extremes must be taken.

....so be it."

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"I'm in." Her reply was instantaneous; she had heard what she had needed (and wanted) to here. "However...these 'extremes' that you say need to be taken...I won't partake in violence unless it is first used on us. I don't like the idea of forcing a world to do something."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx would look at her with a smile on her face. Putting one hand up behind his head, looking towards Trixie he slightly chuckled.

"Hell so far were the ones whose always had some idiot unleash some random attack to try and kill us rather then hearing us out. Perhaps if they did...the situations in this universe could be quite different....so question? What will you tell the others?"

Onyx spoke looking towards the pixie the smile still plastered on his face.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"I'm not sure it'll make a difference," the fairy shrugged, "Your reputation precedes you. They see you as a threat--I mean, you did destroy several places--and will want to take it out as soon as possible. Frankly, I think the way you came on was pretty stupid. Threatening people isn't going to convince them to listen to you. You should've just said you wanted to talk about reorganizing the government. If I remember correctly, you threatened to kill me if Kenos didn't do what you said. Not the best way to introduce yourself, and Kenos did say he was willing to listen but didn't appreciate being threatened. You just need to work on your really terrible communication skills. 'Cause like hell people are going to be civil when you talk to them like that."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx looked at the girl and shrugged back to her with a smile on his face and started laughing slightly.

"Well no one said that a villain couldn't make the world a better place. If I'm branded as the the villain then so be it. Though if you believe I should work on my communications skills I should. Perhaps become more posh and polished or some shit like that."

Onyx would say still laughing after speaking his laugh far from the crazy one from before. He couldn't help it honestly he was thinking of himself with a monocle and top hat talking like he was that idiot who came to his castle to die.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"Sure they have. The 'heroes' did. Although if you ask me," Trixie scoffed, "Hardly any heroes exist today, and the ones that call themselves so are anything but. They're all pathetic, really, pretending to be something they're not."

Posh? Polished?

"You'd look even more like a villain like that," she shook his head, wondering if immaturity was absent from anyone that mattered, besides herself. "Anyways, are we finished? Don't you have other business to take care of, because I should really be in this meeting with Kenos. If I'm not there, he'll probably screw everything up."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx would cease laughing far too quickly and walk up to her, she was definitely taller then him and most of Apocalypse(Pestilence would probably freak, that's gonna be awesome)The smile on his face disappeared and was replaced with a small cocky smirk, he extended his hand to the girl, and nodded his head.

"Very well then. Either way I'm very glad this could happen. Besides I'm sure you might be able to get along with the others just fine...except for one..but no one gets along with her like that."

He was referring to Death and he was slightly lying, however she didn't need to know that. He currently didn't need to know this pixie and Death colliding at one another.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"That reminds me...when am I going to meet this 'family' of yours?" Trixie asked, extending her hand as well as she shook Onyx's. "And I'm glad we could...resolve this issue, as well."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top