roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karahito
This feeling... What was it? It was warm, wrapped around her. There was something that smelled nice, too. Her tummy grumbled, wanting to be filled. It was light now, wherever she was, and the softness threatened to lull her back to sleep. Rolling over in what her mind assumed to be a bed, she nuzzled into a solid object, pulling the covers up over her shoulders. That object happened to be Xern, little did she know. Still fading in out of consciousness, all she cared about as the fact that it was warm and comfy to be against. A few more minutes wouldn't hurt, right?

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Seen would thank you not to twitch as Kara nuzzles him, trying to not wake her. He would eventually find his strength to escape the bed. He would replace his arm with a pillow.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Just a little while after Xern had left Karahito finally found the ambition to wake up. Eyes fluttering open, she looked around the room, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. How the hell did she get here? Where exactly was here? Flipping the covers off her body, Karahito stood off the bed and exited the room. Her muscles hurt and her vision was a bit blurred, but she made her way until she sawmsomething familiar - Xern.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
When she woke up and saw him, Xern was in just jis pants wrapping himself in a fresh bandage, being hurt and he ended up having to redo his bandage from a wound he was given a day ago. As he saw her he would blush, quickly putting his shirt back on. He seemed to be fine, just injured.

"Hey your awake. Um.....you clung on to me this mourning. The citizens put us in the same bed. I had to tell them we weren't a couple. They just thought we where.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She blinked at the shirtless man in front of her, blushing heavily. Diverting her eyes as he put on a shirt, Karahito listened to him speak, only for the blush to darken.

The s-same bed..? she stuttered, still looking away. There was a small part of her that was saddened when he said he told them they weren't a couple, though she wasn't sure why exactly. He was only telling the truth...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Yes, and you used my arm as a teddy bear. I am really sorry." Xern sees her blah and smiles.

"Sorry if you feel down aboute me saying we are not a couple." he says looking at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
A t-teddy bear? No.. That wasn't something she would do, right? Was she really so embarrassing while she slept?

N-No! It's alright, really. After all, you were j-just telling the truth, r-right? She waved her arms in front of her dismissively, a sheepish grin on her face. Did she really let her confusing feeling slip onto her face? She noticed that lately it became a habit around him.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would smile softly."Yeah, I was, right? I sent know if it was true. I don't know if we are a couple or not. It feels like we are, but then we barly know each other." Xern would say, as he sat down on a chair. He seemed to be troubled by something.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She listened to him. I made sense, as she somewhat felt the same way. This conflicting feeling, was a want to be a "couple" with him? Perhaps...

Looking a him, she noticed his expression and stepped closer. Stopping just a foot away, she looked down at him in the chair. Something bothering you?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would look up and say"yeah, I am. I'm just thinking. I really don't remember why you where the first person I remembered. I think it was because I loved you. I'm not sure though, for any reason I could remember you, so I don't know if your the one who made me forget my life. You cloud be a enemy. That or I just love you. I'm just conflicted, because I don't want to trust you to much, but I want to trust you completely at the same time." Xern would then look back down, as he wiped away something, might have been a tear.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito blinked. His concerns were logical, though they hurt a bit to hear them. She sighed and sat down on her legs, looking up at him.

If I were an enemy, would I have fought alongside you yesterday when I could have easily disappeared. If I were an enemy, would I have chased you through the crowds to talk with you? If I were an enemy, why wouldn't I have slain you in your sleep when you were passed out in the Realm of Darkness? If I wanted to mold you to some image, I wouldn't have let you leave my side and yet I did. I do believe I've given you no reason to not trust me, though I can understand where you're coming from. A stranger reaches out to you in a strange place, no memories of anything. I can only think of how I would react, though I would never know for sure until it actually happened.

She leaned forward, and, with much hesitation as she gazed into his eyes, searching for something she could use to make a decision, she kissed him forehead. Sweet and simple. Leaning back, she looked away with a scarlet colored face. She was wringing her fingers, unsure of what to do next. Perhaps that was a bad move... Suddenly uncomfortable with the situation, Karahito quickly got to her feet and retreated to the room she came from. Flopping face-first onto the best, she flailed her feet.

What on earth did she just do!?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would sit there hesitant on doing what he wanted to do, for he wanted to go and hug her and say thank you. But then he felt that after the kiss she gave him, she ran off into the room. Eventually he would stand and walk over to the door, and watch as she flailed her feet. He would laugh after a while then stop because it gave him pain. The wound on his chest was getting to be trouble some. He would walk over and grab her legs, getting kicked in the face a few times in the process. He would then say"Stop, your acting just like my sister. She hates my guts, but sometimes she can't help but feel sorry for me. She would then do this after she would hug me or kiss me. It's funny, she's more mature than I am most the time, yet we can never come close to Ren when it come to maturity." Xern says, as he grabs her arm and gives her a hug."Thanks, by the way, I can trust you, and I'm happy I can." he would whisper into her ear, then he would pull his head back and kiss her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
When she kicked him, she made to stop, turning a little to see him. Pulling on her leg, then her arms, she was made to stand before him. His hug, his words, they made her happy and she blushed.

The lips that touched hers, however, shell shocked her. Her eyes were wide and her mind went blank for a moment. It sunk in, given a moment or two, and Karahito pressed back. This was how it was done, right? Wrapping her arms around him, she grabbed onto his shirt tightly. Oh this was nerve-wracking.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would eventually pull beck and let go realizing what happened."i am sorry!" he quickly says and bows in apology. He then steps back and would look at her. He felt like he was going to explode into steam. He suddenly felt his spine go cold, which was never a good thing. He wasn't supposed to feel the cold.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
He pulled away and she blinked. N-No, it's okay. she said in a daze. She chuckled at his reaction. He was displaying exactly what she was feeling.

She stepped forward, closing the distance he put between them and embraced his tightly. There's no reason to be sorry.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"B-but, I just kissed you and....and ....... It was uncalled for, I am sorry." he says nervously. He barely notice that she was hugging him.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
His flustered state made her laugh. It was rather cute. Backing away a step, she looked up at him with a gentle gaze, smiling slightly. If I say there's no reason to be sorry, that's what I mean. If it bothered me any, I would have told you.

There was something about all this that made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, something she'd never felt before. In the beginning, it worried her immensely but as time went on and she slowly unraveled the mystery, she came to understand. This was love. There was no hiding from it anymore. She was ready to accept things as they were, and she wanted to know if it was the same with him.

With a light huff, Karahito looked to the floor for a moment before looking back up at him. Her cheeks were tomato red and her stomach was flipping every which way. Today, she would say those words.

X-Xern... she gulped. She prayed that this wouldn't go south as she twisted her fingers into eachother. I-I... I love you...

Her eyes immediately dropped to the floor. She was scared to see his reaction and while she was excited to finally say the words, she regretted it at the same time, afraid to be rejected.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern was surprised when she said she loved him."I know you do. That's one reason I wanted to know if I can trust you. I fell in love with you the day we meet. I just wanted to confess, but then we where interrupted by the one guy." seen says, as he hugs her, her head being pressed against his chest.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
A flood of relief washed over her at his words, but in a way she felt guilty. He had realized his feeling so much sooner than she did, though it was in part to her being to stubborn to admit to it. Had she really been so dense?

Enjoying the feeling of being so close, Karahito smiled to herself. Never in a million years did she think she could be this happy... She hugged him tightly, this would be a memory etched into her heart forever.

I love you. She whispered the words affectionately, no longer hesitating to speak them.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would suddenly turn, his sword pulled, the blade against a guys neck. To xern he was known as ren ren, but every one else knew him as ren. Ren was walking around the corner to the room they where in, and stopped before the blade hurt him.

"Is that's any way to say hello to your brother?" Ren would ask smiling.

"Why are you here?" Xern would ask scowling. He didn't like the fact he was here. He defiantly didn't like the fact ren knew now that he had a girl who loved him.

Ren would smile at his brother and ask"Would you like to introduce me to your friend here?" he looks at Karahito and smiles.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
When the atmosphere did a 180 and Karahito seen the sword pointed at a stranger's throat, she quickly got into a defensive position. She seen Xern's apprehension at turned to glare at Ren.

I think it only fitting that one introduces themselves before asking that of another. Her words were sharp and she spared no spite. She was ready to react to any move Ren may make.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"I apologize for my rudeness, I am Ren, xerns younger brother. Nice to meet you, and now I wish for your name." Ren will use his index finger to move the sword away from his thought, and will then bow.

Xern on the other hand will grab ren as he bows and ask"Why did you come Ren" Xerns eye is twitching.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito moved beside Xern, never removing her eyes from Ren. Karahito Shikami. Her words were short and curt. With a gentle hand, she attempted to remove Xern's grip from Ren. Now. Please leave.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"i wish I could but sis wants me to drag bro here back home. I wouldn't be here if she didn't want me to." ren smiles" I can't use my power to make a portal for another day though, because bro here would die if I did." ren smiles wickedly.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She glared at Ren, his words igniting an angered flame within her. What business did their sister have with Xern? As far as she knew, both Ren and their sister disowned Xern, hated him.

Might I ask why? Karahito grew curious the more she thought about it. Slowly, she slid her hand down Xern's arm til she reached his hand, attempting to place herself between the two men.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top