roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karahito
She froze in shock. Did she heard that right? Did he just... propose? She was lost for words for a good few seconds, lost as she let it sink in. She was so lost, in fact, that she began shaking her head no before quickly nodding yes with a wide grin on her face.

Of course! Karahito launched herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she hugged him. She was completely estatic, not sure what more to say. Giggling, she would lean her head against his shoulder. Yes. I will.

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would fall back when she launched herself at him. He would smile and say"I was so worried you would say no. But thanks for not saying no." Xern would hug her at the same time as she did to him.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She smiled at him, giving him a quick raising of the eyebrow. How could I say no to you? she asked with a coy grin. Thix truely was an unexpected turn of events.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Well, you havemett my brother and made him run, so yeah. I guess you kinda couldn't say no anyway. You have been blushing so deep, I have thought you turned you face into a tomato." Xern says laughing. He knew that if he could be with her, he could protect her from harm, and she would o the same. This really was a turn in the events.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She kissed him on the nose, leaning back and sitting on her legs. I don't think I was that scary, was I? She chuckled nervously, referring to his comment about Ren. When he talked about her blushing, she turned away and did just that.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Yournnotnscary, it's just Ren used most of his energy against me, so. Besides, that voice of yours, melted his snow, that made him feel pain." Xern would say, watching her blush.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She nodded, understanding. Touching the base of her throat, she pondered. My voice... I still don't all the things I can do with it, but I'm learning! She said with a smile. For example, I don't even know what that sound shield-y thing was that was surrounding me... Karahito scratched the back of her head with a light chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"I understood what that was,it seemed to be to,ur voice sounded you and vibrated across your body. It was pretty cool, even though my ears are still ringing. Damn I hate my sensitive hearing." xerns would say as he sat up, holding his head, then ask"Where should we have the wedding? I'm not sure where we should have it, well we now the tea of darkness is not a place to have it, since very few people know about it. S where should we have our wedding?" he will sit there pondering.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
A wedding? The very though was enough to make her freeze up with red cheeks. Ceremony, planning, dress, it was a lot to plan. Wait - dress... Dress! She'd have to wear a dress... Karahito placed her hands against her cheeks, looking to the side.

O-Oh... I-I-I don't know... Oh goodness... Soon? No, too soon would be poor planning.. Later? I-I kinda don't want to wait... U-Uhm... I don't know... She was shifting from side to side, looking around the room as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Dont worry, I was thinking in like a month we have put wedding, just I already am thinking about it, since we would have to plan it. I can make a sculptor out of ice. Thats one thing down, like 20 more things to decide now." Xern would sigh, thinking of all the thing they would have to plan. This was not going to be easy.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She crossed her arms in thought, nodding. I think a month sounds good. And an ice sculpture would be marvelous. She looked up at him with a smile. She knew she could trust that he would make something beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" we should shower and get into different cloths, the owner here brought up a pair of cloths for you, and I have cloths in her already. Go take your shower first." Xern would say, as he walk towards the window, looking out of it."It's a sunny day, and I want to buy some ingredients for lunch when that comes, and some for dinner also." he would say as he opened the curtains completely. He had a soft smile on his face, like he did something no one else could.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Walking up behind him, she kissed him on the cheek and turned toward the bathroom. Turning on the shower, she undressed and stepped in. It was a bit chilly at first, but warmed up after a bit. She began wondering what it was that Xern would make and then began thinking about wedding things again...

Oh, there were so many things to plan...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Kara showered Xern would pull out the cloths the owner bought for her. It was a white shirt and a pair of pants, and he would pull his cloths out a blue jacket, and pants with a black shirt. He would grab Karas cloths and place them inside the bathroom, and close the door, then he would walk overto the kitchen and look at what they had, multiple peppers like jalepenos, and bellpeppers. He had multiple greens and only a pound of beef, he would have to grab some spaghetti and tomato past, and tomatoes.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Shortly after she heard the door open and close, Karahito would finish her shower. She smiled when she seen the close all folded and waiting for her. Drying off and getting dressed, she exited the bathroom and wandered toward the kitchen to find Xern.

Her long hair was tied up in a messy bun on the right side of her head as she leaned on the counter and watched him.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As he pulled out a onion and put it on the counter, he would see Kara, and then quickly stuff the onion, into a bag and put it into a cabnet. He would then grab his cloths and head toward the shower, hoping he had enough self control right now to make the water not freeze as it came on contact. He would shut the door and turn the water on, he felt the water hit his hand and freeze. He would then concentrate and the ice would then melt and he would hop into the shower.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She blinked as he stuffed something in the cabinet and walked into the bathroom with his clothes, which something caught her eye. Her curiosity taking over, she peeked into the cabinet quickly to see what was in there, only to find nothing out of the ordinary. Then, as quietly as she could, opened the bathroom door and sneaked her way in. Blushing, she felt a bit guilty as she avoided looking at anywhere but her mark - the blue jacket that sat folded with the rest of his outfit. Snagging it, she left just as quietly as she came.

She let out a loud breath as she stood up straight, slipping on the jacket and laying on the bed with a content smile. Hopefully he didn't hear her...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Xern finished his shower and would put on his shirt and pants noticing he didn't have his jacket he would walk out and she her wearing it on the bed."Stealing my jacket, now that's not nice." Xern would say smiling. He would see her smiling and would jump ont the bed next to her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Her eyes snapped open, a wide grin on her face. Sitting up to look at him, she giggled. I'm sorry. It' just looked really comfy. As he jumped onto the bed, she began taking it off and tossed it onto his head with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
The jacket would land on his head and cover his face. He would grab it and slip it on, and then say"Yes, it is, and it's quite warm to." Xern would hug her with one arm and the laugh with her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
I didn't think you liked warn things... she teased, leaning into him. She then chuckled and added, After all, I'm not exactly the most heart-warming person around...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Hey, I'm not just a person who controls the cold, I do like to be normal every once in a while." Xern would say as she leaned onto him. He would look at her, out of the corner of his eye then grab her bringing her down to the bed, laying down with her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She let out a little "eep" as she fell over and laid beside him. She smiled, turning over onto her side to better look at him and got comfy. Normal is nice, but can be overrated at times.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Yeah, it is isn't it, but when you are like me, you wish you didn't have to be different." Xern would say looking at the ceiling. He would turn to his side and say"Let's go get the engredients." he would then roll over to the edge of the bed and get of, then slip his shoes on, and then would walk towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Alright, sounds good to me. She smiled and hopped off the bed. She put on her shoes and met Xern at the door. What are you going to make, anyways? she asked, opening the door and walking out.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top