Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nero~
"Its ok it's not like this place can be dangerous at night, not with me able to walk again. Don't worry, I can deal with regular people just not people like you and my brother." Xern says as he stands up, and walks over to a box that was on the wall. While over there he would open the box and pull out some bandages. Then he would take his shirt off, and untie the sheet straps, and start to bandage him self up.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito sat on the bed as he spoke, watching him walk to the other end of the room. The sight of his being shirtless instantly turned her face a deep shade of red, and she instinctively turned away. But on an afterthought, shook head and walked over to him.

Well... if sbe had known the bandages were there she would have just used those... Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk. Assisting him to take off the older strips of sheet, she moved them aside. Her face was still red, and she felt somewhat embarrassed somehow, but she continued on, taking the clean bandages from him and wrapping them aroun him snuggly.

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would feel Kara putting bandages on him as he was doing the same, he would then after the bandages where on put on his shirt and walk towards the kitchen in the room they had. He would open the fridge and pull out multiple ingredients and started cooking a dish, and in minutes he had two plates made and would hand one to Kara."here eat." he would say as he pulled out two forks,placing be on her plate and one on his.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito absolutely sucked at cooking. Burned everything everytime. So she was relieved when Xern had made breakfast for them, handing her a plate and a fork. Th-thank you... she said, taking a bite.

She looked at it, blinking in shock. It actually tasted pretty good! It's not half bad... she looked away, the blush on her cheeks quite evident as she took another bite.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"yeah, I'm the cook of my family, always thought that watching people in joy food ment I was doing seething good." Xern would say as he ate it slowly. When he finished he would grab it and wash the plate and the fork.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Family must be nice... Karahito whispered to herself, polishing off the plate. Standing, she walked over to the sink and copied Xern.

With a sudden wave of selfishness, she turned to him.When you're all healed, I'm going to formally meet this family of yours. I want to know what they're like. she said with a determined gaze.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Ren who you just meet is a nice guy, just he dosnt like me. Raven, who's the youngest, is really protective and hates my guts." Xern says smile. He will then sit down and then look at the ceiling."It's peaceful here. Never thought I'll get a break, and just relax." he will say.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
You told me a little of why she does, but was that the only reason? She looked at him curiously. Oh! But you don't have to tell me...if you don't want to...

There were many things that she wanted to know about him, but she found herself refraining for asking on many occasions. She would tell him about herself, but there wasn't much to say...about this lifetime....

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"I dont mind, but that's the only reason she hates me. I have been a perfect brother for her even though I did what I did. She dosnt want to admit that I'm a good brother, even though I tried to save her from interrupting one of my spars, by jumping I front of the attack and almost die." Xern will say tipping the chair on its back legs. He seemed to not mind about giving info about himself.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Well... That's a grudge if I've ever heard of one. Shit happens, and if you let it go then you have no place making demands... Karahito moved to stand behind his chair, attempting to push it back on all fours. The last thing she needed was for him to fall over and hurt himself.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would still fall, being surprised by Kara,made him lean all the way back. He would fall, but quickly get up, just holding his head. He would stand there sheepish ly I front of her, and say"i am sorry, you startled me. I well, kinda don't like it when I'm being pushed from behind, and when a girl I like dose it it makes me remember Aiko." he says as he put his hand behind his head, messing up his already messed up hair.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She frowned lightly. Just how much was she like this Aiko? N-Not that it mattered, or anything... Sitting on the floor beside his head, Karahito had her legs stretched out in front of her. Would you think it strange... if I knew who I was in a past life..? she thought out loud, a hand placed over her heart. Her face was scrunched up in dense concentration. Shaking her head, she said, No, nevermind. If.. you don't mind, could you tell me about Aiko? Y-You don't have to, though. She just sounds like...an interesting character... She looked away with a blush, confused at her sudden wanting to know.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Aiko was my Girlfriend back when I first came to these worlds. She was so nice in till she died, she was killed by another girl, a girl who loved me and said that Aiko was to simple. The other girl was a princess." Xern would say."she acted just like you, and looked just like you, Aiko that is."

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito was in a sort of shock. Was she really so much like this other girl? Another question struck her, but perhaps it wasn't one she should ask... She looked at him with a hidden sadness in her eye, pulling her knees into her chest as she wrapped her arms around them.

If she were... to walk in this room right now... would you leave me..? She said it, but regretted doing so as soon as the words left her lips. Looking away, she didn't want to see his reaction, didn't want him to see the tears forming in her eyes. It was confusing, Karahito didn't know where they were coming from, only that they were there.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"No I would stay with you, for aiko, she never seemed to love me back. She kept to herself. I would stay with you if she where to walk into this room, for you and I love each other." Xern says as he walks up to her and hugs her tightly. She was just like his old GF, but she was better.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Something seemed to flutter in her belly at his words, erupt in her chest at his hug. Karahito couldn't help but to smile, feeling reassured that she woukd no longer have to be alone. She hugged him, burying her face in his chest. I love you. she whispered. Perhaps he should know about her. Then again, no one but her knew the truth, about her and the silver-haired one... Maybe if he asked, Karahito would tell him. But to say such things without prompt felt wrong, for some reason...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would let go of he and then take a step back, and would state"You know, you look like sin, just with dark hair, and not silver." he would shrug and then say"it might just be me though." he would say as he jumped up and touched the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She watched him jump, crossing her arms and looking to the floor. That's because we were born from the same broken heart... She paused. How much should she say? How much would be too much? It didn't matter at this point, perhaps the truth would help...

We were born... because bad men were trying to do awful things to an innocent child - one they created themselves. They stole her heart and tried to use it for their own devices. But the heart rejected them, and split in two. Sin and I- Tsumiko and I, we are not ment to exist... We are simply the product of the greedy selfishness of humanity.

Her expression contorted to one of pain, not once did she look up from the floor as she gripped the forearm of one arm with the hand of the other. As far as she could tell, Tsumiko didn't have the memories that she did, their life as the child in the labratory. And if she did, it only proved that she was among the selfish within society. Karahito was on the brink of tears as she remembered some of the awful things that happened to her. The poor girl wasn't even given a name in her seven years of life. She was a number, an experiment. And they were her vengence.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern stopped playing around, and would quickly walk up to her and say"dont, say your not ment to exist you are here, and that all that matters. Just remember, I'll alway be here for you." Xern says hugging Kara tight, trying to cheer her up. He couldn't watch her be like this, it pained him to see her depressed.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She didn't hold back. The tears came like floodworks and wouldn't stop. She was here, and she was going to make it count. But she knew that one day... her and Tsumiko would have to go away, fade into memories. It hurt to know this, accepting it was a whole different matter, however.

Sobbing into his chest, Karahito took a deep breath to calm herself. I... Thank you. It means a lot..to have someone care... She looked at him with a weak smile and sniffed.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would feel her cry and try his best to comfort her. He would hug her as tight as he thought he could. He felt like he was becoming a Couple with her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
For as tight as he was holding her, it only made Karahito feel that much safer. She smiled, wigglkng her arms up to her face so that she could wipe away the tears. He truely was special to her, and she'd forever stay by his side.

Nervously, she took her hands and placed them on either of his cheeks. Standing on tip-toe, she kissed his forehead. With a gentle smile Karshito looked him in the eye and said, You really are as sweet as they come.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Well, I always had a back for making icecream. Xern laughs at his own pun, then let's go of her. He would laugh then think for a moment, last night as he was going away, he stopped by a shop and bought a ring to give to Kara as he wanted to oppose to her but it was just to early, for he felt that he just meet her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She giggled at him, sitting in a nearby chair. Placing a hand to her chin, she smiled up at him. It'd have to be cookie dough, but ice-cream sounds good... she voiced her thoughts out loud. Perhaps he wouldn't mind, but then again, he seemed like he was thinking about something...

What cha thinking about?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would blush, and say"nothing, just thinking." seen says putting his hand in his pocket. The he would force himself to do it. Xeon would pull out and small box and say to her as he hides it behind him."Karahito shiksa mi, will you marry me." he kneels infront of her and opens the box showing the ring.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top