roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kenos

“Trixie, I just want to make sure you’re okay!”

“Of course I’m okay! Do you realize how perverted you sound? ‘Oh Trixie, let me check you out! Trixie, let me see the tattoo!’ Creep.”

“Oh, come on! I didn’t say it like that.”

“It doesn’t matter how you say it. It always comes out wrong. Disgusting. Repulsive. Vile. Sicken--”

“I get the picture! It’s just...I’m worried about you.”

“Don’t be gross. Really, you’re just showing how pathetic you are. Are we done? Because if you really were all that concerned for me, you would let me rest instead of bugging me 24/7.”

“I-I guess so…”

“How are you doing?”

“Jeez, stop asking already! You’re like some obsessive, clingy, love-sick puppy or something. Go the hell away! Oh wait, would this work? Fetch, boy! Go on, fetch!”

“Gee, thanks. But I hope you know that’s how I greet everybody. And this is the first time I’ve spoken to you all day!”

“And now you’ve ruined my day for me. Thanks again.”

“I just said hello! There’s nothing wrong with saying hi to one of my friends!”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“...I’m right?”

“Yes, you’re right! Except for one thing: I’m not your freaking friend. Go and bother your girlfriend or something.”

“Hey, we both know Selene’s out traveling somewhere. She wanted to train herself to be stronger, and learn how to deal with her...her new personality. I still can’t get over that.”

“Yeah, yeah, what a sob story. Your girlfriend changes, she leaves you, and now you come to me to….oh that’s disgusting. Are you serious?”

“...What? Serious about what?”

“Oh don’t act stupid. I’m supposed to be your girlfriend’s replacement. Humans never cease to sicken me.”

“What the hell?! You’re only a friend--”

“I’m not your friend! Jeez, how many times do I have to tell you? Idiot.”

“...I seriously don’t know whether you’re serious or if you’re just trying to frustrate me to make you go away.”

“Bingo.”

“Wait, which was it?”

“What, I have to tell you everything? Why don’t you bang your head against a rock to see if it’ll give you an answer?”

“Ha, ha, ha. Look, I’m getting a little frustrated right now--”

“Haven’t we already been over this? The answer is no, you sicko.”

“What are you talking abou--”

“Selene’s away, so you need someone to fulfill your desires. And I’m saying no.”

“Why the hell do you think--”

“Why don’t you find one of those Lost Girls? It’s why you like them so much, isn’t it? Pervert.”

“That’s just sick. And wrong.”

“What a coincidence! That’s everything you are!”

“Can we get through a conversation without you insulting me at every turn.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Thank y--”

“You just make it too easy.”

“You know what--nevermind. It’s too difficult talking to you now.”

“What, your tiny brain can’t handle it?”

“Trixie...”

“Can’t say I’m surprised. You were always so slow.”

“Trixie!”

“Hah, some governor you are. It’s because of your stupid little head that we’re in the mess that we’re in n--”

“TRIXIE!”

“.......Damn, so you really do have a temper after all. Sheesh. Anger mana--”

“Trixie. We need to talk. No, I’m not taking no for an answer and I will not let you run right over me again. Just listen to me for a couple of minutes, and I swear I’ll leave you alone.”

“........Fine. What is it?”

“Okay. So….lately….you’ve been extremely rude.”

“I’m always r--”

More than usual. And it’s not even your usual type of rude--the sarcastic, witty type that we all put up with because, well, that’s just you. No, the type of rude that you’ve been is pointed, uncalled for, hurtful, and malignant. And it all started when you received that mark from Onyx.”

“I told you--!”

“I know what you’ve told me. But I also know you haven’t been yourself. Now if you could just tell me what’s been going on, maybe we can fix this...and be prepared in case he does it to someone else.”

“....It has nothing to do with the mark.”

“What?”

“Do I always have to repeat myself? Listen for once!”

“I’m listening!”

Then do a better job of it. You’re hopeless. Anyways...I know I haven’t been myself lately. But like I said, it has nothing to do with this mark.”

“Then...what?”

“....Ever since Onyx attacked Neverland, I...realized how much evil there is in the world.”

“Trixie, we’ve always known that.”

“Yeah, but I never cared! At least, before. But now...I can’t help but think that there shouldn’t be evil running around like that. Evil...shouldn’t exist.

“I don’t think it should, either. But right now, we need to focus on domestic affairs--”

“To hell with domestic affairs! Don’t you think that getting rid of all that is bad is more important?

“I mean, sure it’s important, but we need to help Neverland recover first. What if Onyx comes back?”

“He agreed he wasn’t going to, idiot! The universe needs cleansing--”

“Oh, come on, you don’t actually believe him, do you?”

“I actually d--no! No, of course I don’t! Don’t be stupid. It just doesn’t make sense for him to suddenly attack when he could have resumed his first one right after he bit me, the creepo. But that’s beside the point! We have plenty of citizens who are already taking care of restoration. We don’t need to be there all the time.”

“...I guess you’re right. To be honest, I was a little scared of going against Onyx.”

“Don’t worry, your self-esteem is low for a reason.”

“I wasn’t scared of losing! Jeez….no, I was scared...about something else. I was...I was afraid he’d become another Etzolix. Consuming me entirely. You remember how I was. I hardly ever did my duty.”

“That was mostly due to your lazy ass. But it doesn’t hurt to go after guys like that; you’re doing the worlds a favor. Evil should be wiped out; the worlds purified of anything detrimental. Their sins absolved…”

“What?”

What? is there something wrong with me agreeing with you? It’s unbelievable you’re right about something, I know, but it happens. Rarely.”

“No, the last thing you said! Something about sins being absolved…”

“You’re probably thinking about Onyx. Are you so blind you can’t tell the difference between him and me?”

“No, its just that...nevermind, it’s probably nothing. Oh! I almost forgot: I’ve been summoned for a Superior Society meeting...I’m thinking about skipping it for now; we’ve got loads to worry about here right now.”

“I think we should go!”

“...Really? You normally don’t like any kind of foreign meetings at all…”

“It could be important, okay? Remember that there’s a psychopath on the loose?”

“You have a point…”

“Of course I do! Now, c’mon, let’s get going!”

“Alright, jeez. Lemme go and get the Second Star.”

“Aught Orb fits the two of us. You just want to show off your ship.”

“Hey, what’s the point of having one if I don’t use it?”

“I have to see him…”

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top