(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nero~
His body felt like a nice warm breeze, yet it made him wince for his shoulder was raw." that would prove to help you in your future. Yet my luck seemed to not have rubbed off on you, that's even better." Xern says smileing. He would turn towards her, and hug her quickly, then would let go and quickly scoot away.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Her breath caught in her chest at the short embrace. What just happened..? She eyed him after he scooted away. Was that a hug..?

She smiled to herself, and kneeled behind him. Drapping her arms around him, she returned the hug. No need to be so embarrassed. she chuckled, whispering into his ear. Though in all reality, her heart was racing at this simple action. Was this really okay?

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" well....um......thank you. Umm....that was me showing....um........thanks.xern will blush a deep red. He will turn bad hug her back, tightly. "Thanks for helping meand thanks for being so nice." he says with emotion.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Her cheeks felt like were on fire, themselves. What the heck was going on? She couldn't fall in love, if that was even what this feeling was. There were things she had to do that forbid that. But it felt...so nice... She didn't want this feeling to go away.

You know, I think you're the first person I've ever been this nice to... she spoke, tightening the embrace as well. But you're welcome anyways. Oh! Bu-but don't let it get to your head! she leaned back slightly to look him in the eye, trying her best to put on a stern face and not doing so well with it.

What was she doing...?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would lean back as well, and put his hands behind his head, ruffling his hair, he would smile and say" well I'm glade your still stubborn. Well I guess I should her out of your hair, so I'll be leaveing now. Nice meeting you." he stands up and will start to walk towards the place he came from, the archway. He was walking casually, and would stop and look back a t her and would say"ill come back some time soon, never know when I'll want to go back though." he would then continue walking away, his heart throbbing from the fact that he almost fell I love with a new girl. Mabey he did fall I love with her, but he just didn't want to show it, not even knowing that he loved her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito remained where she was on the ground, debating on what she should do. Should she let him leave, with the chance of never seeing him again? This thought didn't sit well with her as a heaviness sank in her chest. Or should she chase after him, and tell him her conflicted feelings? No... that would just be awkward...

D-Don't go getting the wrong idea! That hug meant n-nothing! A-And... good riddance! she yelled out to his slowly disappearing person, waving her arms frantically above her head. She wanted to go after him...more than anything. But if he wanted to leave, Karahito wasn't going to keep him there in the Realm of Darkness...

She sighed, standing up. What was she going to do with herself...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Xern walked away from the girl, almost compleatly out of view, he would fall, compleatly unconsiues, seems he wasn't fit to be going any where soon, he would be there on the ground intill the next mourning, what will happen to his body? Who knows, for his luck might have turned from meeting the girl. Inside he felt what felt like a fire burning inside, but the fire wasn't burning, it was a warm spot, in the cold dark heart of his, and from that fire spread some light, being shone in a crack though the darkness. The darkness around him, seemed to be pushed away for a moment, and a image of the girl he met kept appearing. He felt happy near her, but he didn't want to ruin the chance he had. But he felt the fire grow, it seemed to spread across him, the fire known to some as love.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Screw this... Karahito was done battling with herself and had made up her mind. Taking heavy steps in the direction Xern had left in, she was bout to give him an ear-full. What guy says he's not going to leave and then just up and leaves?

Upon coming closer, her voice almost made to start speaking, but stopped when she seen his body laying on the ground as though he'd fallen over. Running to him, she fell to her knees and tapped his cheeks a couple times.

Hey! Wake up! I told you not to scare me anymore. Wake up, dammit! she words became more strained as she fought back tears, now shaking him by the shoulders. When he waked up, he was so going to get it...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
A hour or two after passing out, Xern would wake up, with the girl poke ing his cheek. He would open his eyes and quickly get up, brushing him self off, he would then look at her and ask"who? What? I'm really confused right know, my head hurts, and this place is dark, as in I can't see farther than a few feet infront of me. Who are you? I'm sorry if I know you but, yeah." he says, clearly not remembering much. He would smile weakly, as if unsure what to do. "oh, and if you know me, can you tell me my name?" Xern seems to have lost almost his entire memory.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito was startled when Xern finally woke up, jumping to his feet. But something was off.... He didn't remeber jacksh- Oh for the love of.... She sighed, standing to her feet and crossing her arms. She stepped in front of him, mere inches away so that he would, indeed, be able to see her.

Her face was a light scowl, but nothing to offending. I'm Karahito. This is the Realm of Darkness. Your name is Xern, and I found you just passed out here. You had me worried, and I guess I had all right to be... with that last sentence, she looked down with a sad expression. Perhaps her luck was poor after all? The one time she might have had possible feeling for someone, they pass out and then don't remember a thing... Great.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
At his full height Xern was around 6'7 tall, so to be at eye level with her, he had to lean over. He would smile and say"Im sorry I made you worry Kara, I wish I knew more about my self, other than that. All I remember is your face." he will grab her chin and lightly kiss her on the cheek. Then he says"so this is called the realm of darkness. Cozy, dark, but cozy." he let's go of karahitos chin and steps back.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito stiffened when he placed the kiss upon her cheek, turning several shades of red all at once. N-Not a problem... All he remembered was her face? Why hers? There wasn't anything special about her, right?

You told me a few things about yourself. But... I don't quite remember... she looked off to the side. Perhaps the sad things he told her about himself would be better off unsaid... Instead, she pointed to the unversed. And that's Franky. You know him. Or at least, you should...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
(OoC: franky p is gone.)

Xern would see her blush, and would ask" so do you live here? If so do you have a house? I don't remember where I live so." he would look around, as a heartless runs past him.he was smileing, like this place was his home.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She looked down, grabbing an arm and looking off to the side. Yes, I live here, but I don't have..a house, really...

Sitting on the ground, Karahito patted the spot next to her, looking up at Xern with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would sit next to karahito, she seemed like she was a nice girl."well, this place seems like a nice place to live in." he will put a arm around the girl.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She tensed a little at the arm that was now drapped around her, and as a result, awkwardly placed her hard on his chest. What was going on here? The deep shades of red on her face were omly getting darker. What would a normal person do in this situation..?

Y-Yeah... It's... cozy enough. I l-like it here, for the most part... God! Why was she stuttering? This was so unlike her...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would sit there awkwardly. The only sound around them was that of there breathe, and the noise the heartless made. Eventually Xern would give a one armed hug to karahito."i don't know why, but you seem to make me feel like I was not haveing memory problems. Your the only one I know now. You make me feel like a normal person.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The heartless started to stir for a moment as they hurried back to their homes while wondering around for some pray. They came across two interesting figures and decide to rush across to inform they master. It took them a while but word finally caught ear to Lenneth. At first he waved it past them since visitors to the realm weren't that rare and for a while he let it be. Though the heartless finally remember it was also since they managed to find His Island that was something to note. It wasn't often people could find the floating land mass out in the endless sea which might prove interesting if they were any kind of new power.

It took Lenneth a while to get out of the bubble bath but soon enough fully dressed (As much as it was for him) and dry he faded off into the black magics to reappear were the heartless pointed out. He wonder around the ethereal for awhile long to make sure they hadn't move and eventually he reappeared. A silent crash of forces that bid away melting in the elegant form of the charm lord. He was within eye sight behind them though he stood where he appeared, moving his tentacles in the sands to play with his bone like tail. A shadow climbed up his back to his shoulder as he talked to Len.

" Ahh so these are the ones that crossed the great sea to get here, hmm they don't look at that special but lets see" Len brought out one of his guns and shot it into the air to get their attention from its sound.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She blinked. How the hell was she supposed to reply to that!? Coughing a little into a balled hand, she made the attepmt to calm herself.

A-And I'm willing to stay here with for as long as you need me. Wait... That came out weird. Inwardly sighing at her actions, she was defeated by herself. Taking an arm, she wrapped it around his front side, hugging him.

What was this feeling? It couldn't be...love, right?

The shot of a gun startled her and Karahito jumped away, turning every which way to find the source. Spotting Lenneth, she stood to her feet defensively in front of Xern. Who was this guy and what did he want?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Ren didn't get the concept of a gunshot being a way to get attention, for he would instinctively pull out his sword, and get in a stance, he would realize that he did something with out knowing. He would slide the sword back, and say"who are you?" he would notice the lack of cloths.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Ahh good they could hear so that was one thing off his check list. He smiled at them before turning his head back to his friend, they talked though to them selves with only slight gestures. He agreed to his little shadow and decide to test something. Turning back at the two humans lenny watched on without speaking to them.

To smaller shadow heartless would appear beside them. Twitching in new life before jumping and trying to claw at the girl and boy respectively at the same time. Lenny hoped those new heartless didn't get too badly hurt with these people, they seemed armed so maybe they would defend themselves aright.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito moved to avoid the heartless and it's clawing. As a result, she backed into Xern and tripped over own feet, falling to the ground with a thud. There was a stinging on her arm, looking, there were small drops of blood trickling down her arm.

Using what air was left in her lungs, Karahito made a small soundwave to push the heartless off course. Though whether it was enough force to accomplish the task was left to be seen.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would bend over to meet the heartless, not minding the clawing.he would pet the heartless, makeing it fell welcome, eventually it would stop it's clawing and would snuggle with him.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The shadow that attacked the girl would fall on its back after not landing its jump then afterwards being flung into the waters as the girl's air jets sent it flying. It would sink into 2D and travel back to Lenny.

The heartless striking at the boy didn't do as Xern wanted however and as it came close to Xern it would strike at him again this time newly angered at itself being looked down upon by a human thinking to try poorly of controlling him.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The was a small sigh of relief that escaped Karahito when she hit her mark. Turning to face Xern, she froze. What the hell was he doing?

Standing to her feet, she kicked the heartless off to the side, not to hard, but enough to make it move a foot or two. Turning to face Xern, there was alight scowl on her face. What are you doing? These things aren't pets. They aren't like the unversed. Her hands were on her hips. God, she felt like a mother scolding a child...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top