roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haru Hotaka
Neverland. The rumored home of a few wielders of the keyblade. It had been quite easy to determine that a keyblader lived here just based on what the people said, and so far the people all said that there were two people here that used the mysterious key. It was why he had called Karahito, though reluctantly, he knew that if she spoke to the keybladers one of them would likely agree with what she had to say...

Theme: Uragiri no Yuuyake

Battle Theme: The Man Without Fear

Alt Theme: Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito trailed behind the blond a few paces, her arms folded neatly across her chest. He lead her here, but she wasn't quite sure on where "here" was. He called it Neverland, and indeed, she had never seen a land quite like this...

Looking from side to side in an unimpressed mannor, she followed in silence. That boy wasn't her ideal ally, but she supposed it would have to do for ghe time being until she found someone to accept her request.

To find someone willing to bear the keyblade against her heart's other half, both she and he were on a mission. Granted, they did it for completely different reasons... Whatever. So long as she got what she wanted in the end result...

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
So we're looking for someone with black hair and crimson eyes. He apparently has a good amount of control over the keyblade, to the point of being able to use two different ones at the same time. At least according to the rumors anyway. He explained to her as they walked toward a charred forest and the remains of what would have been a elegant mansion, but they wouldn't see either of those things for a while..

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She noted the supposed features of the man they sought, nodding her head in comfirmation.

Name? That was the first word she had spoken to him since arriving in Neverland, albeit curt in tone. She didn't understand why he didn't just point her in the direction so she could create a rift there... But whatever, she'd get to survey this world in the meantime, though she really wasn't interested...

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
It took a while to find someone that called him anything other than chief, but I did find out his nsme. We're looking for someone named Tyler Saikou. He replied to her simple question. He wanted something different, but this was the only way to save Tsumi...

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She walked in silence for a short while after he relayed the information, looking off to the side at the seemingly never-ending ocean.

Pop quiz. Karahito randomly blurted out, not being able to cope with the awkwardness lingering between them any longer. Do you know why it makes no difference whether you call her 'Tsumi' or 'Sin'?

If her didn't know the answer to this, she would deem him unfit for loving her other half even remotely.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
because no matter the name she is the same girl I fell for, at least that's my thought on it. He said as an answer to her question. But I feel like it's something to do with her fate since your the one that asked.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
No, you dolt... Karahito sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger. They mean the same thing, just in different languages... Though I suppose you could so as far as saying the name is intertwined... Divine Death to the Child of Sin.

She looked off again in though out towards the ocean. Her name had its own meaning, but she wasn't able to tell him anything of the sort. Regardless, he failed the pop quiz and she was disappointed. Well... more so than usual.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Well excuse me for not knowing something she never told.me! he said loudly, irritated at her for asking something she has never mentioned....

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Her face clearly described how she felt, unimpressed and bored. Refolding her arms, she huffed, impatient. How much farther?

Karahito really wasn't accustomed to so much walking, and it was really starting to irritate her. She wanted to get this done and over with so that she could stop interacting with this boy.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Not much, the building should be easy to.find. he said as thy came up to The mansion ruins. He should be hanging somewhere around here.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Arriving at the site of a manor in ruins, Karahito looked around in utter disbelief. A keyblade bearer, a hero of legend, was hanging around this rubble pile? Shaking her head, mumbling to herself, she walked through what would have been the entrance. There was still a point to be made with manners to walk through the front door, even if the walls around it no longer stand.

Hello? Is anyone home? she called out. Thoguh to be frank, she wasnt really expecting a reply...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When someone called out the first thing they would hear was the growl of a wolf protecting it's territory. Then the next was a voice. Stand down Hunter. was what it said before crimson eyes appeared in the darkness of night. I take it someone is looking for me? the voice asked as a ball of light appeared, revealing the halfling chief of this worlds military, Tyler Saikou. It was clear that he was in the process of rebuilding, what with all the tools and other supplies that were scattered around the room....

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
That would be I. Karahito turned to face the direction the voice had come from, a self-authoritative tone lingering in her words. She made a mental note to thank the blond behind her as she faced the ebony haired halfling in front of her.

She held out a hand for him to shake. My as well have some form of curtisy... I'm here with a request for you.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
OOC:Ill be posting as both of them with Tyler for the duration of this topic

When she held her hand out for him to shake Tyler took it and shook very firmly. And what might that request be miss? He asked as The blondes wolves appeared by his side's, causing Hunter to bark happily and run off to play with them.

I can explain partially, but I will let her handle it for now. the blonde said as he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of some hidden pocket and lit one of them, beginning to smoke.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She returned her hand to her side, having performed the act of shaking hands. When the smell of Haru's cigarette tickled her nose, she had to resist the urge to scoff and tell him to throw down the damned thing.

I would like to ask you to put your keyblades to some use. There is a woman in league with the group known as Apocalype. I wish to obtain her heart before anything should happen to her and I've come to the understanding that keyblades can do such things.

She folded her arms over her chest as she spoke, popping her hip to the side, her typical stance. The words that came out were curt and plain. Why beat around the bush?

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
So someone finally fell prey to the lies of the false messiah. Alright, ill help. He said without a second thought. If this woman was wanting her heart then it was likely that she was a nobody, and the woman her heartless.

When Haru heard what Karahito wanted the rage overcame him once more. Helping you take her heart wasn't part of our deal! He unknowingly yelled into her mind, unlocking the power of telepathy through his rage...

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She jumped at the sudden intrusion on her mind, turning to look at him with a dull expression.

What other use would I have for a keyblade bearer if not for the abilities of the blade itself? I will rescue her from Apocalyse, worry not, but not without a price. If you have something to tell him, then say so yourself. I will not be an advocate for your desires. she said to him through the connection.

Turning back to Tyler without another word to the blond beside her, she smiled, pleased with his answer. I thank you for your willing cooperation.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Fine. Hello? Look, what she's saying...it's not as cut and dry as she makes it sound. The girl she is talking about is my Fiancee, Tsumiko Shikami, now known by what her name means, Sin. If you give her the heart of her, I don't know if the being that is created will be the girl I fell in love with anymore. Do what you will with this information, but I just wanted you to know the facts. Haru said, using his newfound telepathy to it's fullest. Well that is interesting. Look, I'll do what I can to help the both of you, but quite frankly Im still learning how to use the keyblade to its fullest. As it is I only just mastered the use of two at once. he explained as he leaned against the surprisingly intact staircase.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Doing her best to refrain the disappointment from appearing on her face and intead, smiled sweetly. So long as you don't damage her heart. What that boy wanted was no qualm of hers, only that which bound her do to their agreement. Free her from Apocalypse, that was all.

Thiugh, she hated to own anyone anything... And to what would you like in return for your services? hopefully the halfling wouldn't ask for much, like a miracle or something.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I don't really want anything quite frankly, I already have everything I want. A loving wife, two beautiful children, and a place to call home. And, I can tell your disappointed about what you heard, so allow me to explain. I've already mastered summoning them, locking and unlocking things, and fighting with them. So retrieving her heart should be no problem. But, I will ask this of you. he said before whispering something, using his magic to carry his words to her ears, but not the blonde mans. Just make sure that your friend over there keeps himself together, I know how he feels about losing this girl, if you do that then consider whatever you will owe me repaid. he said before nodding.

So, now that everythings settled do you two care to find someplace maybe a little bit warmer? Haru asked as he shivered, the cold night wind had admittedly started to pick up...

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The words carried on the wind to her ear were not in vain, but did not change her way of thinking. If she obtained the other half of what was hers, she needn't be afraid of anything any longer. She could set the silver-haired woman free, back to the void.

She eyed Haru as he suggested moving to a different location. A chilled breeze tussled her hair as it blew by, but she did not shiver. If only the boy knew the frosty emptiness that was the void, he would think nothing of this place...

However, she sighed, looking from him back to Tyler, then out to the ocean. I do suppose we should find a more private place to discuss our matters...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
If it's privacy your looking for I can provide it. he said as the blonde man turned around. I can tell I'm not really needed, you have what you wanted Karahito, See you later. he said as he took a step forward then disappeared, headed back to his home in traverse town. Well, now that it is only the two of us we can speak a bit more freely. He said as he started climbing the stairs, a portal opening up at the top of them, it would take the two of them to the chiefs hut in the camp of his soldiers and his tribe, they would be able to speak freely there. Come on, the place we're heading too isn't that far from here, but taking a portal is quicker. he said, something that this girl most likely agreed with.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She watched as Haru left, not saying a word to him as he did so. Seeing Tyler climb the staircase, speaking as he did so, Karahito followed, arms folded. He spoke of a quicker way to reach their destination, of to which she didn't argue.

Walking through the portal, she looked around, taking in her surroundings. The camp was nothing to be amazed of, in her mind, but it would have to do.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Alright, we're in a place where only you and I understand english, we can speak freely without fear of being overheard. Now tell me everything I need to know. he said, his slight amount of superiority making him sound like he was making a demand, even though he was simply stating that he wanted information.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top