roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Occam
Zeikke burst from the ground after clearly being the victor, regardless if he struck her with the bolts or not. A cloud of dirt came from the burst, which he would soon command to reattach to the ground. Before this, though, he would let the snake camera reel back in, hiding any sign of its presence as he actually let the dirt cloud unmask his presence. Walking over to Trixie, he began using his over-clocking generator to form shackles to try and lift her body onto a table he would materialize next to the three. "It seems I'm going to need to begin early. She is not fit to fight...so she must up hold her deal. If you don't have a laboratory here I'll have to make one."

He sighed, stretching his body has he personally scanned all over Trixie to find anything. It was...odd. The properties he picked up were either not of this world or straight up magical. Not magical as in fairy magical, a separate magic that encompassed the mark...It was the mark. He had to study it further but had D1 begin diagnostics in the background.

It seems there is more to that mark than meets the eye.
Agreed. If we can research it, that magic, we may be able to discover something new...We may be able to prove that mark isn't harmless after all.

"The mark....It isn't harmless. It contains...magic. I... I can't explain but I will later. I just need to thoroughly study her." he whispered into Kenos' ear. Zeikke, personally, expected her to be assimilated completely by Onyx's magic. Worse case scenario...Zeikke would have to obliterate her.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Trixie!" Kast shouted when he saw her hit the ground, a moment after Kenos. He quickly followed after.

Zeikke emerged from the ground, and also went to Trixie's side. The librarian had conjured a table ground up, lifting the frail body of the fairy afflicted by unknown forces. Zeikke seemed to scan the source superficially.

Kasturi felt his worry ease a little, seeing Zeikke being calm, and that Trixie's condition seemed more stable. There doesn't seem to be visible injuries on her, but one cannot be too careful.

"What was that all about?" he asked calmly, trying to recall the things they saw. "I see smoke just before she fall."

"Anyway, we should move her first to another place before treating her or something... Kenos, should we bring her to your house?"

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top