roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasturi
A black gummi ship slowly approached from the warm sunset horizon. Its quite engine grew more audible as it came closer, landing onto the brown and black fields of Neverland island's edge. Just a few miles away was the crashing sea against the cliff, and on the other side was the Indian's Camp, perched on a high hill.

The gummi ship bay doors eased open. Kasturi walked down from the ramp and noted the change as his feet fall thumping on the steel to crunching on the cinder grass. He walked on across the scorched plains, towards a pile of rubble of sooty grey stones and broken charred wood.

This used to be the cottage where he had been a tenant. He paid monthly to the island's "accountant" of sorts. Now that he thought about it, he wonders where is she now? Did she made it out alive?

For the first time in many years, Kasturi sighed. He turned and sat down on a stone amongst the rubble of his old home, clasping his hand together his face tilt towards the ground as he closed his eyes tight.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Scanning complete. There seems to be a residue from some sort of burning. Might be residue from someone using some sort of fire-based magus.

He analyzed the area, noticing that it had been destroyed utterly and wondering whom had done this. He noticed a man and followed him out of curiosity, noticing the grimace on his face and probably deeply saddened by the world's destruction. He snuck up on the man and suddenly spoke. "I'm sorry. I wonder what had happened...." he said, but in all honesty he had no emotional opinions rather curious ones.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"I'm sorry. I wonder what had happened...."

Kasturi looked up, seeing a young man. Green eyes, white hair. His attire suggests he's from another world. Kasturi took a while to get up, if he can't erase his sad face might as well he stand up straight when greeting another man for their first time.

"This place was attacked by someone. I'm... unsure myself who. It was already like this when I got here," the wizard was fine with the poker face. Nothing was revealed how he felt inside. They were standing in a field of ashen debris and craters.

"Are you... trying to find somebody?"

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"Onyx," a voice familiar to Kasturi would call out from above,  full of sorrow and regret. The owner of the voice, a seventeen year old boy, gradually lowered himself on the ground beside the two arrivals. He had been notified by Vertrauen--a guardian created by Fabrum--that 'a friend and a newcomer' had arrived on the island. "The one who attacked us. He called himself 'the Messiah'--come to 'absolve us of our sins'. We fought, and did poorly. It was only through...it was only through Trixie's--sacrifice, that he agreed, uh, agreed to leave. You can see the state that he left it in."

Kenos knelt down, plucking one of the many purple flowers that carpeted the island. "We have the Firebird to thank for restoring most of it back. At least that's what we've come to call it--the mysterious figure that appeared that day. It's disappeared, but the Piccanniny have already begun to sing songs of praise. Who knows how this place would have looked without its help." He sighed, standing up again to offer a hand to Kasturi. "It's good to see you again. You're not always here, so I wasn't sure...you know, if you were here when it happened. I'm glad you're all right..."

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke was alarmed by what Kenos had said, it was Onyx nonetheless whom burnt Neverland to a crisp. The succession for nature that was needed was on the primary scale, But magic accelerated that succession...What could it do to the environment if succession moves too fast? Could that cause excessive growth? Zeikke turned to the mysterious man that stood before him, not knowing who he was so he decided to introduce himself to the both of them simultaneously. Zeikke refrained from his usual emotionless tone and with the newly found humanity from his bond with Tristesse, he could easily mask his true identity. "The name is Zeikke. You can call me Z. I'm an Architect. And I'm sorry for your loss...losses. I came here to study the nature. Sadly, part of it is damaged." he bowed his head towards the man whom entered the scene.

Zeikke was empathetic, he once lost his home and only escaped from another's sacrifice. It was the only piece of humanity he would always have with him, but that piece would always be deep within his conscience. "I can help rebuild this place. I can....But I don't know if I could ever allow it. I'd be glad to do it if you can win the trust of my best friend and you can show me the people who run this world are good in heart. Truly good in heart." he became wide-eyed, he just slipped, the humanity didn't always help him hide. No, his consciousness of who he was mixed with his emotions, and for the first time he felt true empathy.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"I'm glad, there are such good people willing to help Neverland and for you, Kenos," Kasturi said to the regent, a friend he hadn't seen for some time "Of course, like him I'll also help where I can," he gestured to Zeikke.

"The Picanniny will need some resource to rebuild their homes, I can't leave my good neighbors in need." he chuckled, tapping his finger on the stone he sat upon. There are things a synth blacksmith can do, like nails, saws and hammers, if he could get this forge back running tomorrow.

"But first, Onyx... no, Trixie," the little fairy, zestful but volatile temperament,
"...What happened to her?"

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"I'm still alive, if that's what you're asking." The pixie scowled, appearing the same way that Kenos had: through the air. She had discovered that the boy was slacking off from his duties again, and had come to punish him for it. She couldn't do much damage reprimanding at 3 and a half inches tall, which is why she had decided to come full grown, at 6'7". "'Sacrifice'? How painfully dramatic. I just let the bastard bite me, that's all. Creep. Anyways, the bite left some weird tattoo over my body. A claim of ownership or something. I can't get it off, but it's harmless."

She held out her arm to display the strange marking, which traversed her entire skin.

"Trixie, I really think it's more than that--" Kenos interjected, only to be cut off.

"Stop being paranoid!" she snapped at him, shaking her head.

The boy sighed--what could he say if she wouldn't listen? "Onyx agreed to leave when he 'marked' Trixie. We still don't know what it does yet--"

"Which is nothing."

"--but no side effects have shown up yet." He shot a look, pointedly, at his fairy companion. "Thank you both for offering to help. God knows we need it. The Piccanniny seem to be doing fine on their own, but we're currently raising funds to build a temple slash memorial for the Firebird and those that lost their lives on that day. As of right now, we only have a simple block of stone in the crater with all their names engraved in it."

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke began scanning Trixie intensely, cocking his head to the right as he analyzed the mystical properties of the pixie. The two did not return the favor of introducing themselves but he couldn't feel annoyance, although it was still rude. The girl was...off compared to the other fairies that inhabited the lands of Neverland but he had no knowledge to put a finger on it. Zeikke materialized a metal pole of iron and stabbed it into the ground, trying to catch their attention. The creation of it was unlike magic, it was a collection of digital energy that manifested the pole.

Zeikke was an enigma, but he wanted to offer his help in any way he could. "I can help you build the temple. I assume both of you won't be saying your names anytime soon. Fair enough. I'm also a scientist, if you would like I can study Trixie. It would be best if you could find out whatever this thing does. To excuse it as nothing is either you lying to him, your ignorance or the small chance Trixie is right. I may not know any of you, but I am a logical man. Listen to him." he knew a lot about side effects...like separation from his master or the lack of one. The lack of humanity, no feeling developed and eventually a shut down. Zeikke materialized another rod and stabbed it a foot away from the other rod. He hit one to hear them both reverberate.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast was surprised when the fairy appeared suddenly, but the wizard's expression slowly changed to a happy smile afterwards. When Kenos and Trixie finished retelling what had happened, with their obligatory interludes of each other, Kast huffed relief. Relief that they seem perfectly okay, as though nothing had changed at all.

Zeikke offered to help study the mysterious mark that's left by Onyx, and he mentioned himself being a scientist which interested the wind mage, being a scholar himself. "Researching about the mark is a good course of action. Its safe to be careful. I believe we could cross-reference the design, several off-world libraries I've known have treatise on runes and seals,-"

"Sorry, where are my manners," said the wizard apologetically, "I'm a scholar of arcane arts, and I tend to get overzealous when speaking about it."

Indeed, he hadn't even formally introduced himself to Zeikke. Kast curse himself for his oversight. "My name is Kasturi Firaz, Kast if you prefer. I'm a wind mage, scholar, and part-time synth blacksmith. Its nice to meet you,"

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"Ah," Kenos exclaimed, realizing that he hadn't introduced himself yet. "I'm sorry. I got carried away with the conversation--it's been a while since I've seen Kast. My name's Kenos. I'm...what you'd call the governor of this world. Captain."

He nodded at them both, recognizing what they both offered. "Thank you both. I think those are brilliant ideas."

[color=plum] "Except you both forgot to ask me what I thought,[/i] Trixie interjected, waving her hands in front of the foreigners, "I don't mind Kasturi being nerdy, but I certainly will not be the guinea pig of some freak I've just met."

She quickly extended her wings, giving one big flap with them to push herself several feet backwards. She landed softly on the ground, tucking her wings against the small of her back. "However, I will agree to a 'check-up' if you can beat me in a spar, mister..." Trixie looked her opponent up and down, drawing her rapier and hefting her shield onto her left arm, "Snowy...tree...thing."

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke looked at Trixie as she began to complain about how it is her choice whether or not she is inspected, so she offered a trial for him to attempt to complete. Zeikke inspected the fairy, noting that since she was a fairy she would probably be fond of flight, so he needed to plan ahead of time. He summoned his MTCARV crossbow, aiming it at the fair. He loaded it with drill-tip bolts and set it on a lethal setting. "Very well. Also, nice to meet you two too Kenos and Kasturi. I hope my inspection will be soon." What? Was that...pride?. Was that a condescension? He truly didn't know who would win but the other problem was his lack of restraint.

Zeikke waited for Trixie to make a move, standing behind the two metal poles. He twisted them into a Jacob's Ladder, letting a stream of electricity climb with a furious crackle. Below his feet the ground softened deeper and deeper, using his contact to shift it underneath and eventually create a sort of rabbit's hole. Slowly the ground underneath him sunk bit by bit. "Make your move. I'll make sure not to hit any vital points." he couldn't tell her how much it'll hurt but nonetheless he needed to get this done.

My magic imitation programs, are they fully operational?
No, you have not faced enough combat for them to completely adjust so that they may give you more. But you are at 10% capacity.
Good, I need a little bit if I'm going to fight. Prepare the Generator for Steel production and Stone production.
Fine, but don't overuse the Generator. If you do you might shut down in front of these people.
I won't, I promise. It is only...sparring. My level of restraint?
Bad. It is at 30% capacity, meaning you won't be able to hold back completely.It'll have to do.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kasturi looked on. Zeikke was preparing for battle, his spear, crossbow, and the crossbow bolts had some intriguing mechanism on it. Drills, the wizard guess. He glanced at the fairy, was surprised when Trixie was the one who proposed the spar, but she seemed confident. Kast had never seen her fight, so this is something he felt rather curious about.

Kast turns to Kenos, "You seemed rather relaxed. I guess nothing she do will surprise you anymore, huh?" said the wizard, before taking out two small orange juice box from his side pack pocket, and handing one to the regent. Seems they be just spectators of Zeikke and Trixie, from now on.

"Good luck Zeikke, and uh... you too Trixie," root the wizard.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

The fairy snorted when Kasturi wished her good luck. He had hesitated when he said it; was it only out of politeness? Not that she cared. "Like I need it," she muttered in response. Swinging her sword up and eying her opponent.

Zeikke had twisted the metal poles he had placed, standing between them, and had caused the ground underneath him to sink a bit--but for what purpose, Trixie was unable to discern. Thinking about it, however, would not assist her in any way, and would only serve as a distraction. If they did do something, she'd soon find out anyways.

Kenos' adviser ran towards her opponent, lifting her sword in preparation for a strike. Just before she completed the movement, however, her body suddenly emitted a brief but bright flash of light in an attempt to momentarily stun and/or blind the male. This ability would also affect any immediate bystanders--such as the two spectators. As she used the spell, Trixie would continue her sword's arc in a diagonal slash across the chest of the Librarian, keeping her shield close to her body in case she needed to use it.

Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"Actually, she surprises me every day. I've just gotten so used to it that I'm no longer surprised when she...surprises...me...." Kenos frowned, wondering if what he had said made any sense. Nonetheless, he gratefully accepted the juice box, nodding his thanks at Kasturi as he snapped the straw into it. This was going to be an interesting fight, and he really wanted to see how the fairy would do. "Watch closely..."

It wasn't the wisest thing to say, especially at that particular moment.

A bright light flashed without warning, blinding the boy and causing him to stumble back and away from the light, He covered his eyes with his arm, turning his head to protect it. If that was Trixie, I'm going to have to make sure she warns us next time.

Back to top Go down

Occam
She. What. She just ran into the Jacob's Ladder, and she is the one who treats everyone like idiots. Zeikke stood behind the electrical machine, watching Trixie run through and because of her foolish mistake, receive an onslaught of electricity to possibly fry her because she neglected the presence of electricity. Zeikke chained the...trap(?)...with two bolts fired in repitition, watching the drills spin furiously to increase acceleration and velocity, slicing through the air with a masterfully crafted, aerodynamic bolt. At the range Trixie came into, all he had to do was step back. The area around where he stood rose as the center sank, so he took the shifting to his advantage even further.

Zeikke began forcing the ground before him to rise so that the surface would aim at Trixie. He needed to restrain himself, for such a tactic-deprived fairy would soon fall. "There is no such thing as luck." Zeikke still spoke and used actions that didn't require vision, only memory that allowed him to use simplistic movements after being 'blinded'. It was only glare on his projectors, so after it ended he seemed uninjured by the flash. The globes on his eyes now have a golden color for their eye color, Zeikke now in full combat mode. The sad part was, he didn't need to try because all he did was shift the earth around him and fire a few bolts off. He didn't need to be complex, he didn't need to show off much of his abilities. She just decided to run into the climbing electricity.

He didn't need to see to keep aiming the same direction, he didn't need to see for her to run into the electricity.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
"Watch closely..."

Something interesting's gonna happen...

~FLASH!!

His world just turned to white. The wizard struck frozen. It wasn't painful, just... surprising. He could hear Zeikke's and Trixie's voices, and the cackling of electricity however. "What's happening now?" he wondered, before realizing his senses could 'see'. The smaller entity moving fast against the wind towards a larger one standing unfazed. Wind magic is so convenient.

Kasturi continues to 'watch', as he blindly fumbles with the juice box and straw in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

I'll just brush past his stupid piece of artwork as I attack him, was what Trixie thought when she rushed towards her opponent. She didn't realize that the twisted poles were laced with electricity--she grew up on Neverland; technology wasn't her strong point. She even forced Kenos to write everything with a quill on paper, not understanding how computers worked and bothered by the fact that it was able to make every letter exactly the same. The only form of electricity she ever really came across--besides Gummi Ships--was during lightning storms.

Needless to say, Trixie was under the impression that the poles were just a simple shield between herself and her opponent. So as she brushed past them, the fairy would find that she was in for a shock. Literally--the voltage electrocuted her, traveling from her right arm and to the rest of her body. She shook, going in a spasm that she was unable to control. The spasm, however, did one good thing for her: it shook her shield in a way that it moved into the line of fire, blocking the bolts that her opponent had just shot at her.

And she thought she didn't need luck.

Grimacing, the pixie shut her eyes, gritted her teeth, and focused on getting out. She couldn't control her body at the moment--but she could still use magic. The electricity was moving from the Jacob's Ladder to her arm, so all she had to do was separate them. Great. She used her spell Sharp and Bright, cloaking her right arm in a hardened and sharpened light. It severed the connection between the fairy and the metal poles allowing her to quickly flap her wings to fly up and away from it (and the ground, which would avoid the rising ground).

Though her arm was burned and her entire body was seething with pain, Trixie did her best to ignore it as she swooped towards Zeikke. She swung her sword twice at him while there as still a bit of a distance between them, sending out two waves of light at him. They traveled 20 fps and would inflict moderately high damage onto her opponent. She followed after them, meaning to use her sword once more on him.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke was not alarmed at all, bending the shifted earth to re-angle for when Trixie came back for another attack. He analyzed her position and fired the remaining bolts so that they would aim for her shoulders and wings, using his top-grade accuracy. He opened his free hand and dirt separated from the ground into a dusty substance that surrounded the hand, and he used his ability Bones to transmute his arm into steel as well as turning the earth into Metal so when she brought her sword down and released the waves, he could punch them, reloading his crossbow as the same time but with his poison darts.

SLAM!

The waves smacked down on the metal fist reinforced with more metal, enough to withstand the strike with medium damage to the fist. From behind the fairy, a drill sprouted from the shifted earth that would lengthen and attempt to strike her lower spine with a high RPM. "You seem to be devoid of tactics. I conclude you aren't adept in magic, and as such resort to berserking your opponent." he said with a scholarly tone. He would let go of his Crossbow, letting it rise into the air as it aimed for the girls head. In his hand Dysgu replaced the emptiness, his drill lance. His natural healing began working out the dents in his fist, but it was ever so slow.

Would you like to activate any advanced programs?
I don't think I need to. This is simple enough, I don't need to exhaust myself on her.
Fine but if you don't use them you won't be able to use them at full efficiency.
I understand.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
The wizard blinked his eyes, color returning into his vision. Trixie was hurt but still holding up. Zeikke was shooting bolts. He combo his attacks with some sort of earth bending spell and shooting spear flanking the rear.

Kasturi felt the fairy might have better chance hiding behind the earth, using it as cover against the arrows and get closer. But Zeikke still has Jacob's Ladder, and probably other electrical close counter-measures.

From a tactical viewpoint the wind mage could see, this match will be tough.

Back to top Go down

Trixie
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

From what Kenos could tell so far--his vision had just begun working again--Trixie had just run into Zeikke's electric-fence-thing and had only barely escaped. "I had told her that keeping up-to-date with technology and the modern world was important," he muttered to Kast, before shouting at Trixie, "I told you so!"

He continued drinking out of the juicebox, a smug expression on his face. He was right, for once. He was going to milk it for all it was worth.

Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

"Oh, shut up," the fairy muttered to Kenos, continuing forward towards Zeikke. As she neared her opponent, sword at ready, her wings became enveloped in light that hardened them to the strength of steel. However, the bolts that he had fired struck her right shoulder, causing her to wince and put her off balance. To compensate, she veered over to her left sharply. "Yes, clearly, the fairy that is able to magically enhance her form to a greater size, swing multiple, damaging waves of light at you from her sword, and strengthen her wings to that of steel is not adept at magic."

What Trixie had not been expecting was the drill that had sprouted from below and behind her. While she had moved a bit from her previous position and had hardened her wings, the weapon was still able to tear through her right wing. Grunting in pain, the pixie landed hard on the ground, but still on her feet. Looks like I'm not using the wings for flying anytime soon, she thought, gritting her teeth. She decided to try a different approach, running at her opponent rapier extended and ready to move, while simultaneously summoning about a score of small, purple spheres of light from Zeikke's other side to fly at his entire body.

Steel Wing
Will-o'-the-Wisps

Back to top Go down

Occam
As Trixie slammed onto her feet, Zeikke ordered his MTCARV crossbow to fire off its bolts and his own physical action took place. He used provocation to anger her, and it seemed to be quite effective as her movements were not on average with precision of what a normal combatant would have, and as such he used the emotional state to his advantage. The first drill did not do much to his humanity, maybe a flicker to its existence but what came next would dampen it a bit. From both sides the earth would quickly bend during the process of landing and recovering, manifesting two drills that would extend to where it would be a few inches deep if successful especially in piercing, where if it entered it would continuously spin to immobalize Trixie.

The drills would aim for the midsection on the left and the right lung to prevent recovery of stamina, this was just his magic casting as he pushed his limits of focus in order to extend the "rabbit hole" and let the spot where he stood sink, not knowing what the purple spheres did. He had to take a moment, only able to close the ground and reinforce what held up as a ceiling. His eyes began to flicker and fade in color, representing his loss in humanity and loss in processing stamina. From underneath, he prepared to unleash his Stalagmite land if needed, but had to take a moment to restore processing.

The moment before sinking, he made sure to say, "You are easy to provoke."

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
It seems the two great combatants have now started showing their own arsenal of spells. Trixie used a creative protective spell using her wings, and purple projectile spells that looks rather dangerous. Zeikke continued his barrage of earth magic and drill spears, leaving no room for opening. He then proceed to go underground.

Trixie wouldn't be able to reach him, and Zeikke will be safe from the purple spheres, but he will be prone to ambush when he gets out, if... the fairy could pull it off. They both might have other plans in mind.

*Slluuurrrrtttt...*

The wizard sucked on the straw while his attention still fully engrossed on the spectacle before him.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Meh, lazy post.

Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

Noticing that the floating crossbow was aimed at her, Trixie quickly lifted her shield to interrupt its line of fire--successfully blocking the darts that had been shot towards her.

The drills surprised her. She should have been used to their appearances by now, but she was too focused on retaliating that she hadn't noticed their coming. They shot out at her, and she reacted on instinct--to minimize the chances of being hit, the pixie would shrink to her normal size as quickly as she could and fly up above where the drills would be unable to reach her.

Meanwhile, it appeared that Zeikke had somehow sunk beneath the ground. Interesting...looks like it was air vs ground. Who would be more effective?

Trixie circled up ahead, watching the ground below. At the same time, her will-o-wisps were spread all around the ground, giving her eyes and ears around the area.

Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

Kenos finished his juice box, looking at it sorrowfully and regretfully. Then, he heard something Zeikke say before he sunk underground, and he grinned in agreement. "Really easy."

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke began over-clocking his generator to prepare his ultimate spell but thought he could use it in other forms, shifting the earth so that he was hidden. Generating from his fingertip, a snake camera extended and punctured the ground, hiding itself amongst the dark colors and using the extra sight to control his crossbow. He deactivated his primary vision to concentrate on the secondary vision, the snake camera. The crossbow was above Trixie whom scanned the ground along with focusing her wisps on the ground searching for Zeikke.

Shot one. Shot two. Shot three. Three shots of poison darts fired down on Trixie with precision, using a deductive view on the angle in which the snake camera viewed the fairy and the angle in which the crossbow aimed at the foe. The darts would be used to cognitively slow Trixie down to buy time for Zeikke whom in the mean time had to focus on hindering her before he could fully utilize his over-clocking of his Infernal Generator. Slowly, though, his emotions dwindled but he had to hold on...He had to hold on to the memory of his master and the fact he could be helping Tristesse fight Onyx.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Zeikke continued to move underground, using it as an effective cover, while simultaneously firing off crossbow bolts. How he does that intrigued the wizard. X-ray vision perhaps? Hmm... maybe Cool's stash of comic books in the Library had influenced his objectivity.

Meanwhile Trixie changed back into her smaller profile fairy form, evading the spears. Kenos mentioned something about Trixie easily provoked, which made the wizard laugh a little. He quickly stopped, cautiously eyeing the fairy hoping she didn't hear it.

"Say, what do fairies eat? Also, I just thought wouldn't it be nice to make yourself smaller so you could feast big on something otherwise small..." his inner cheapskate thought aloud.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Trixie

The Pissed Pixie

Trixie's ears twitched, and she suddenly swerved away--her sensitive fairy hearing had heard the bolts fly through the air at her. She circled around, flying higher, wondering what to do next. He could obviously see her, but she couldn't see him.

"You are holding yourself back."

Shut...up! she gritted through her teeth, shaking her head to get rid of the voice.

"Give in...give in, and you can release your power. You will be able to defeat this ant with ease."

No!

Suddenly, the fairy's wings went limp, and she tumbled forward. As she plummeted, she began growing in size, the tattoos all over her skin becoming visible. They flashed, glowing in a dark fog before returning to their previous state, as Trixie hit the ground unconscious. The internal battle had been too much for her.

"Trixie!" Kenos yelled, running over to her limp form.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top