roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Sunlight rains from cloudy blue skies as the day passes the noon hour just an hour or so into afternoon rolled in in this city. This place certainly has the its place in history before and after the era of the empire its played out such a role in the worlds before even darkness claimed its name. And from the looks of it rumour has become reality as the entire world has shifted for the better, the buildings have been restored to their strongest structure, the plants arose in life despite the toxic darkness in this world meant for light. Lenneth has been wondering on his own for a while now since he returned to this world of existence and one such manner he wanted to confirm was the ruler of this world.

Dressed in his attire of vanity and lust the pure embodiment of beauty itself walked to streets of this town once more along with nothing else. Alone he felt only a mild lonely quality as the street he now walked by was the very one that his last death took place, the scars of the battle with his former love still remained on the clean polish of paint of this new town, Lenneth could still see them and it hurt beyond any mortal wounds. Beside him was his nodbody and best friend Terra, along with Trist Len’s nephew and Terra’s son they chose to make it castle to do some reading today. A nice family out to the not so local library of Yima’s domain.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger wandered to it, slowly but surely, with his friend and son at his side. They walked at first, but Terradagger started to feel a sense of urgency. They started sprinting towards the castle, but as they arrived, he simply waved the doors open. He let words through whispers of wind make their way to everyone as he passed, to not be alarmed, that this was nothing less than procedure to ensure the safety of the worlds.

As they arrived, Terradagger closed his eyes. It would be faster to travel through portal, and so they did. Nothingness enveloped him and remained about for those three that remained to walk through. As he was in the library, he looked for something, something defensive.

“Ritualia Defensus,” he said aloud, looking over to his friend with a grin. The book was rituals of defense, and it would be very beneficial to them to read up on it. He opened the book and started leafing through the pages, looking for something that was of severity enough to require several people to participate.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny and thelen blinked around for a few moments as their destination now shifting straight into this building. This was thelen’s first time in this building so he went off on his own searching on a different shelf was terra appeared to have starting his reading already. Lenneth was a little more in awe since he didn’t expect Terra to be in such rush to read like this. He knew the worlds were in danger and such but study too carefully timing and patience less they miss something in one of the books. Terra seemed to know exactly where look which would be good for time management he guessed.

Len would keep looking around with thelen at the endless sea of books trying to find something to catch his eye in terms of defences. There certainly were a lot of books here that he would have enjoyed looking through since Terra gave him permission to expand his knowledge. “ Anything yet?” he asked his friend while he kept on looking through the titles for secondary fountains.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
“Well… this says that best way to construct a defensive spell on the part of multiple people is to execute the same kind of magic into the defensive spell. I think that means that we’ll need lava magic and illusion magic to assist us in this. It’ll be pretty hard to do, but very beneficial. Trist can even help by adding cure magic, restoring our stamina while the spell’s duration is upon us…”

“But it also says that the best way to do this is by creating a field of some sort. Perhaps, if we could find a way to anchor the field down with some of these stones… My concern is that if we make a field, how is it going to pass over the enemies, but only assist our allies?”

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

"We should mark ourselves and who ever is fighting on our side with runes. A temporary tattoo on their bodies that allows the filed to generate to recognize who and who not to effect. I'm guessing we'll need a way to trap them in this filed less then just move out from the battle and try to draw us out into more open terrain. Re casting such a large spell would only drain us. "

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
"It says here that the spell itself can take the size of an entire kingdom if anchored correctly with whatever we put in," he said, smiling as he found quite the convenient answer to the test that Lenneth had suggested.

“Do you think those stones could handle the magical magnitude of such a spell? Should we look for something greater? And as for the casting of the spell… It would be interesting of we could simply be the channeling force. I like the idea of the markings, but I also like the idea of the spell knowing to vie for those who cast it. If everyone helped cast it, if we could link or something… it would definitely know, then. But that would be a lot of people to organize together to do it. Wouldn’t it be very interesting if we could? Imagine the strength of a spell that you and I have cast? Now imagine that with five others helping, or even ten! Their power wouldn’t have to be incredible, it would just need to be enough,” he had gotten excited and was scrolling through the book for more information on rituals based on unity.

He looked over at Lenneth, smiling a bit. It had been a time since they had needed to construct spells, and Terradagger could never remember something so specific, something so necessary, coming from him. He just often had the simple exploitations of the dream realm that would cause him to learn and grow and walk away with severe magical strengths. He looked back to his book.

“Is there anything over there about what kinds of items we should use in rituals, or how to perform them with that many people? I see some stuff about the items suggesting the strength of the items needs to withstand the magic, channel it, but I don’t know how to test whether it will work or not with these stones.”

He had a crippling thought. He knew hearts would work. That was something he didn’t have to second guess himself on.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

“ Hmm channelling that much magic would strengthen the spell quite a bit though there are two issues with linking people like that I see already. First it would certainly strain all of us adding so much magical between flowing in between as we’d all feel it, I’d hope those you pick would be able to handle the strain of such forces. Second the same could be said about whatever catalyze we are using for this spell, it would need to be able to handle such an amount while also being able to easily let the magic’s pass through it, any blockages or restiences would only eat up more time.

The link idea I’m not too sure about since we wanted this for everyone on our side and not everyone will be able to add their power to this, we’ll still need some of our allies to defend use while using this so we got to have a way for them to be recognized while not dividing their attention. If there was some way we could find certain points in whatever worlds we end up on own energies it would certainly help us. A thinned nexus point or even a site of power that help. Hmm there are a still a lot of variables but were on the right track”

Lenny posed as the thinker though smiled back at terra since this was actually a lot more fun then work for him. It was a nice family outing and crafting class

Back to top Go down

Thelennx
Thelen had opened one of the books of theories and subjects concern the basic structures of stones and rare properties some of which have been recorded, he kept to himself listening in only so often as the two mages talked in like a foreign language to him. He didn't understand it too well but the basic principles of energy transference were there, he even had an idea on how this might be easier. “ If I may suggest it might be easier to have specially made pillars to help with the strain on the people as well as the catalyse of this spell. We could use certain parts of Gummi ship systems to help rely the magical energies more evenly between the area, extending its reach and maintaining it better. It may sound silly the the ships do run their own energy systems to power up their energies, warp function and even weaponry throughout the ship without it overloading. As for testing we could always add the data and do some virtual test runs on space paranoids”    

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
“I very much like the idea of making pillars,” Terradagger said frankly with a look of surprise coming over his face. He hadn’t thought of it that way, especially the marriage between science and magic. It was so useful, and the fact that he hadn’t considered it was shocking. He smiled and asked Thelennx, “How long do you think it would be until we could start test runs? Even if this was an exhausting spell to use, Trist has the ability to use curative magic and it would be enough to restore stamina. There would be a critical period of fatigue, but after that, it’d be as though we hadn’t done a thing.”

Back to top Go down

Thelennx
" It'd take a few days for me at the computer to figure the exact calculation out then actually start producing them would take a bit if time as well but shouldn't be longer then a few weeks tops. Provided with no interruptions or things to draw my attention away. Lets pray the worlds get a little quieter. Len I'll need some help with the metals too when we can get together"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top