roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The darkness arose in bright blooms and rose petals shattering amongst the wind that danced in symphony of majesty to the playfully in the scattered ashes of this world blew down the once remains of this once green land, they left behind the embodiment of desire and darkness. Arriving today as he looked on to this ruin of a world with a wide open gaze and the list he started to write down with a paper an pen as his gaze was circling the area before him. Though his entire reason today was the devastated landscape before him and in restoring such an ugly world back into its beauty. Who better for such a task then Len’s aesthetic nature and flare for the over the top design. He dressed himself in a much more causally way today with the blue shorts shorts and sun hat while wearing no shirt to cover his amazing physique or his vanity that he prided himself with above all manner of talents he did posses. Today was all about the work though it didn’t mean he couldn’t enjoy himself.

For the first while he gathered his own knowleage to the area as he walked and walked around this certain this area to start in the trench of seeing this through. Scanning the area in which he crossed with an easy heart and ink flowing down the quill as he wrote. First the ground would need to be uprooted, the soil needs to be broken and mixed with the softer under earth. A little moisture would be needed first and some helpers of course. With a simple whisper echo of magic Lenny opened a mighty swing of swale darkness that popped out a few hundred prinnies to rain own before standing in attention to their master. All dawning tiny aprons, tiny wing gloves and sun hats with different flowers on their edges playing in strew.

“ At your service master Lenneth dood!”

“Excellent, start building our base of operations and stuff, this should take a full day for this section of wonder land”

“Aye Aye Dood!”

With that the prinnes started with a hammer and nails as they went there way unpacking the gear they needed to make some rain catchers, setting up tables and unloading the food into a large camp site as lenny weaved more magic into the atmosphere. As the dark clouds gathered above them the rain down a light drizzle to wet the lands to make it easier for them to work, lasting only around 30 minutes while a spatial flied kept the camp dry while the prinnes worked. Lenny sat around as it rained counting down his lists and preparations before this renovations.

Back to top Go down

Valerie Dreamsail
Valerie Dreamsail was as much a creature of the trees and the forest as she was a born lady, and hearing about the destruction which had rained down on Neverland... well, needless to say she felt it was her duty to go and see to helping to regrow some forestland.

Though the rumors of the miraculous appearance of the Firebird helped quite a bit.

She arrived in Neverland prepared for a day in the sun with her parasol and a wide brimmed hat as well. Her lace fingerless gloves were of black this day, to better hide the stains she expected from the soil that she would doubtless need to handle. She did not, however, expect to encounter a veritable army of... penguins?

Not just any penguins, in fact, but clothed and working penguins. And they talked. And seemed to finish all their sentences with the word "dood".

In complete confusion, she made her way to the one individual who stood out from this circus, a man who stood with a wide hat and... no shirt over his chest.

Oh dear... this was not going to be her day, was it? She reminded herself quite firmly that the one who hurt her so terribly back at the School was considered attractive as well, and he had rejected her in the cruelest possible way.

Holding her parasol firmly in her hand she walked up to the man. "Pardon me, good sir... but I was wondering if you knew what was happening here? I find myself most confused."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth’s workers were placing up the boards and wood to hold their shelter in place with the other working on the fires and meals for all of them to get near the mid-point of their work to finish towards some of their tips once done with some of the work. Their tiny hammers beating down the nails holding each other while herbs, spices and meat were taken out of storage to be used later in that day. The prinnies did seem to notice the young lady crossing their camp but paid it little mind as she didn’t seem all that fearfully of them or their strange ways. They kept on their work as she made her way to Lenny.

Simple out Len was lost himself to his writing and almost he games of organizations as the little lass crossed near to him with what seemed to be curiosity. She seemed harmless enough not drawing out a blade and attacking him yet. He took that as a good sign so far for hostilities. He looked up at her with his gaze of elegant and charming as ever, flickering with purple light ever so often between blinking his lashes.

“ Oh we’re just setting up camp Miss and waiting for the rain to finish. May I ask if you are a citizen of this island? Or just wondering through”

Back to top Go down

Valerie Dreamsail
Setting up camp? She looked around at the oddly-shaped penguins in their hats and aprons and decided that the man must be their leader... because he wasn't at all astonished at them and they seemed to be working at his direction.

It certainly did make some things much easier for her, since she had found the leader of this enterprise... though others were much more difficult to say the least.

She nodded to the man gracefully. "I am something of a visitor to these lands at the moment. I understood that the natural world was going to need help in regrowing the lost vegetation and I came to see what I could do to help."

She looked around at the flowers that blanketed the land and sighed. "And the fact that the Firebird herself acted to preserve this place... well, I had to see the land for myself, see what she valued so strongly that she would risk unleashing magic that she could not control."

She bent and plucked one fragile bloom, holding it in her fingers and smiling softly. "I find it somewhat humorous that she covered the land in Erica flowers."

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"...You speak as if you know her...." A soft voice would speak out from directly behind the female, and if she were to turn she would discover that it would belong to a boy that appeared no more than a year older than her. He blinked, peering at her with his silver eyes. Someone connected to their savior has set foot on their shores? This couldn't be coincidence! "Oh, ah, sorry. I haven't introduced myself yet...I'm Kenos. I, uh, was the one who had sent out the requests for our...restoration. Thank you both for coming; I'd be happy to compensate you for your services."

He nodded at both of them, welcoming them to the island. "I heard about your arrival from the Piccanniny. The Indian tribe. They, uh...well, they had set eyes on these 'new talking birds'--prinnies, I think they're called?--and asked me if they were allowed to hunt them. I told them no, since I figured that they were, well, what they were; one of my friends has a prinny named Joe...I met him once. Anyways, I flew over here and, well, overheard your conversation." Kenos smile turned into a frown as he turned his attention back to Valerie. "I, um, couldn't help but hear you refer to the Firebird...you sound like you know her. If you do, well, we all really want to thank her for everything it--sorry, you said 'she'?--she has done for us."

Back to top Go down

Valerie Dreamsail
Valerie turned to look at the young man behind her, hearing the hesitation in his voice, the near adoration. So this was where it all started for the Firebird, this was where she began as one of the Saints.

"Yes, I know Lady Firebird... or rather, I knew of her for much of my life. I never thought that I would actually meet the woman behind the name, though, until the gathering in Twilight Town. She's a woman, like any other, at least at this point in her life. She just has power beyond her ability to control, incredible power."

She looked at the young man curiously. "Forgive me, I have not yet introduced myself. I am Valerie Dreamsail. Might I make your acquaintance?"

Back to top Go down

Akari
As Valerie introduced herself a single portal would open, a very determined looking Aria stepping through it, an aura of pink emanating from her slightly. I heard about what happened and I'm here to offer whatever help is needed. she said as she looked over the group of people, smiling and waving as her eyes fell on her friend Lenneth.

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

“Ahhh well it’s a good thing you stopped them, it would have been trouble some of my workers were going to be hunted and killed before finishing the job, not the mentioned I’d have to defend them and all that but still.” Lenny said before taking the last of his drink down before placing the glass back on the table beside him. The rain stopped now as the spell wore off, leaving the earth in front of this area much softer and easier to work with. The first part of this would be easier, he waved at the prinnes to take out their shovels and reeks while digging at playing with the dity. Mixing the dead non rich soil and trying to bring out more of the healther soil down below. It wouldn’t take long with all of them working at it but hell whatever went amp shit on this world certainly was thoroughly. The attacks really must have hit hard to the entire island.

The two of them coversed as Lenny played with his hair waiting for the prinnies to finish up after starting so soon. They seemed to share a history of knowing someone and it seemed interesting, he may have to find this person and just see this great power for himself, always helps to keep notices on the worth wild abnormalities.

“ Name is Lenneth miss Valerie, its nice to see you again as well Kenos its been a while since we’ve meet.”

Lenny turned to face Aria as well, appearing to be on the same mission as himself he waved back while smiling. “ Hello there Aria it has been a while, have you been doing well?”

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"A woman? Wait, hold on, when was this 'Twilight Town meeting'?"
If the Firebird was alive, then that would mean Kenos would be able to talk to her...and thank her personally. His attention shifted back to the present when Valerie introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Dreamsail. I'm, uh...well, I'm the ruler of this island."

He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, before blinking and acknowledging the others. "Aria! I'm glad you could make it--thank you for coming. You too, Lenneth. It has been a while, huh? How've you two been?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Ahh I see. I've been well Kenos pretty much doing my own thing as normal. You know how it goes and all that haha"

Lenny rose up after speaking a little, taking from his paper and placing it down as his prinny servants all lined up in front of them holding out their wings. As they did Lenny held out his own and conjured seeds he would drop down for them to catch. Pointing out to the ruins and the newly fixed soil they would plant out carefully while he watched. It'd take a bit of time to conjure some many different seeds.

Back to top Go down

Akari
I have been doing well you two, I actually have exciting news to tell you. As you both probably noticed, I look different than I used to. That is because I have my heart back! And with it I returned to my true age, Nineteen. she said as she watched lenny conjure up a bunch of seeds. Well I guess It's a good thing theirs already some seeds here, the earth may have burned, but here and there are small beacons of life, the seeds of the plants that were destroyed in the battle for this place. I can feel them, and If you give me a little time I can get maybe grass, flowers, and a tree or two up in the area around us. she said as she extended her control over plant life to the fledgling seeds around her, prodding them towards the direction of growth gently, watching as grass started to sprout from the ground in the area around them, those that were watching her would see that she was putting quite a bit of focus into this. After about ten minutes there was a 20 foot wide circle of grass around them. This is gonna take some time... she said as she looked over to lenny. Would you mind sharing some of your servants? she asked her friend with a kind smile.

Back to top Go down

Valerie Dreamsail
Valerie nodded to Kenos. "The meeting was some time ago. Last I heard, she was in Castle Oblivion, but she has left there and I have not been able to uncover where she has gone since then." She paused for a moment before continuing. "She is known as Lynette."

She watched Aria produce grass through the carpet of Erica flowers and smiled at her. "I see that I am not the only one here capable of helping growing things."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Sure Aria though ease up on regrowing the old. I wanted to plant some new green life here that will outstrip the old look of this world."

Still handing out the seeds the little shovels and hoe's did their plant work as Lenny again conjured a little moisture to help soften the dirt and start this process.

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Valerie said something about her not being the only one that could help things grow Aria raised an eyebrow. So it seems miss, so it seems. she said with a smile as lenneth told her to ease up on regrowing the old.
Right, I was just trying to get something basic to work with. I don't get it, but its easier for me to help things grow when their surrounded by something I've grown. she explained as she motioned for a few of Lennys servants to help her, pointing out places for them to plant seeds that she could grow into new plants.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"Lynette?" Kenos asked, stunned. The name bounced around the inside of his head, the realization preventing him from hearing what anyone else said. She couldn't mean... "Lynette Elise?"

He suddenly grinned, rubbing his face in relief. "That's great, that's...that's wonderful! We thought she had died--but she's the Firebird!" He laughed, almost crazily, pacing back and forth as he processed the information. "So she saved us? I had no idea she...I don't think I've ever seen her use any magic at all before. I mean, besides her cookies. But she's all right! And Annie--Annie's fine too?"

The boy stumbled into a prinny, bringing him back to the situation at hand as he muttered an apology. "Ah, my bad. I got...a little carried away." He swallowed, but was unable to wipe the grin off of his face. "Is, um, there anything I could do to help?"

Back to top Go down

Akari
when Kenos asked if there was anything he could do to help aria turned around to face him. Actually there is, do you happen to have anyplace where I can get a decent look at the damage this place has suffered Kenos? Aria asked as she waved her hand, growing some of the seeds Lenneths Servants had planted.

Back to top Go down

Valerie Dreamsail
Valerie had to smile at Kenos' obvious happiness and relief. It felt good to be able to bring such joy to a person. She nodded at his comment about Lynette's magic. "It is entirely likely that, until that day, she did not realize that she had magic at all to use. I have only heard legends of her from times far forward in her life. I have never..." She sighed. "I never imagined that I would see her as a woman who was so human still. She... she was like an infant with the power of a Sun in her soul."

Valerie shook her head to clear it. "In any event, the purpose of today's endeavor is to rebuild some Forests, no? That is something which I am quite well suited to assist with as the growth of living things is wholly within my sphere of influence."

She looked at the other two gardeners. "I understand that this world had several great trees of renown, are there any plans to attempt to regrow them? Or cause successor trees to take root?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Both actually, I would like the grow back the old plants of this world though I personally think some new ones would also be in order. Since we are starting new there isn't any reason not to try and improve with the old and give some new life. We've got the opportunity so why not take it?"

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

As the other two gardeners began discussing the type of flora they were preparing to grow, Kenos turned to answer Aria's question. "Sure," he replied, grinning, "I can think of a place."

Kenos opened up raised his arm to the side, summoning a small vortex in front of his hand. The void was essentially a window into a pocket dimension, a dimension he used to store various objects. One of which he pulled out before closing the vortex. It was a brown, drawstring leather pouch; nothing special. No, what was special was inside: shiny, golden dust. Kenos poured a small handful into his palm, tossing it directly into Aria's face. "There you go!"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth walked out into the drizzy as it started to move itself close and with more ease now as he could focus on it. The prinners were very close to their seed planting close as they were just touching up with their last of the soft pats as they were gathering now away from the filed to get in their masters way. Len stood still channelling his powers carefully and watching himself to maintain the level of this well stable. He started to glow a brilliant white that flurry around him like a soft snow like effect as the particulars all glitter with the pattern and grace of the ice. But close inspections would show the ice melting away into rose like crests that once vanished off from reappeared on much large scales around the entire area. White roses appearing in a bright light before gently whispering off their magic into the earth, covering their glow and virility at them.

The magics trickled down the soil, passing the first surface layer as they snake into the newly buried seeds, kissing their soft shells while moving on to the next. Restorative regrow magic to help re plash the seeds with a full boost of life while ensuring the soil had more to give as well.

His garden magic still springing but now on its own Lenny had other magics to weave. He changed positions now crossing his arms over top his god like body in a self bracing hug while his legs staggered in front of the other. New scents and magic aura's shifting from his previous one as did the large magical rune underneath him, still a white glow this magic emitting off from him was much more ancient and powerfully. Target each seed he could feel with his other spell's other effect he shifted their time forward, faster and much more naturally then rose's enchants this would seem a lot more naturally if they grow as they intended rather then forcefully taking shape at a plant mage's will.

Slowly but much faster then normal did the seeds start to show some signs of green underneath, one or a dozen little spouts as well started to pop up from the earth and slowly climb up higher. It would be a bit of a long process but this is how Len wanted it to be, hard work as he kept his focus and concentration.

(Mark of the rose:white used)

(Flash forward used)

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Kenos blew some fairy dust into her face Aria blinked some of it out of her eyes but smiled. Thanks Kenos, this will be a big help. she said as she flew straight up, getting a birds eye view of the damage. Suffice to say, it was awful, almost every single plant in neverland was dead or dying. They had their work cut out for them, but it made her glad that she had two others to work with in this endeavor. Alright...time for the experiment... she said as she took a deep breath and held a hand out, waving it in a horizontal Arc, extending the will to live to all of the plants in a twenty foot area, causing the plants Lenneths Servants had planted for them to slowly start growing, causing many different plants that Aria herself had never seen before to grow, in a few moments there would be much new plantlife, but she needed more than just this, she needed something that targeted specific plant life...

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Sorry for lame post, but there's not much for me to do x:
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

Kenos grinned with pleasure, watching all the greenery spread throughout the island. Life was coming back, and Neverland was growing just as beautiful as it was before...maybe even more. The miracles of life, he silently commented, in awe, before eying one of Lenny's prinnies. I wonder if I could...acquire one of those talking penguins.

Back to top Go down

Akari
As more and more life returned to the World, aria smiled, hovering a couple dozen feet above the ground now, she flew forward ahead of lenneths spells, growing the seeds that his servants had planted as she flew by, bringing more and more new life to the world, she would do this for as long as it took, or until the fairy dust wore off, whichever came first. God she was happy, happy that her powers actually were of help to someone, rather than just something that could buy her some time...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top