roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremi
Corridors opened like crazy on the Twelfth Floor of Castle Oblivion, waiting for the refugee citizens to come flooding back.

Jeremi sat on the throne. One he soon planned to leave.

He sent the few powerful residents he did have, down into the Twelfth Floor, to gather opinions, as the people returned. And quickly. They had four hours to make their decision.

And, so, there the Steward sat. Waiting. Time was running out.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Siris of the Deathless
Siris, a worrior who wanted to live in this world, would walk in to the twelfe floor looking at the steward."you sir, I have to ask you if you have a plan to stop this." Siris says with his shield on his arm." If you don't have a plan them send me, I don't have any affiliation with you or your catsle, and onyx will not now how to deal with me. Don't let you catsle be taken over by this dushbag."

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
(I'm on the Thirteenth Floor. But, it's fine. Honest mistake.)

"With any luck at all, I won't have to, young man."

Still seated in his throne, the worry on his face was plain.

"Onyx claims to respect the will of the people. If that is true, and, they choose merely to maintain the Non-Aggression Pact, I can only hope that he will respect their decision"

...His expression grew grim, then.

"...Or that the Champions will again rise, if he should choose not to. ...And, as for your request? The Non-Aggression Pact is currently in place. I can't order, or even ask you, to do a thing against Onyx. At the same time, you are not of this place. What you do is your business. ...Though, I would ask that you refrain from doing so, or, failing that, refrain from doing so alone. Apocalypse is a dangerous foe."

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Back to top Go down

Siris of the Deathless
Siris would laugh." You think that a pack of no aggression goes for a world that will be either destroyed, or taken by a jackass. I don't think it would matter any ways, for you either give away you kingdom, or you send me in to protect your world, and I know I won't be alone. There is one kid that I bet would help me to make sure the lives here are safe." Siris says as he starts to walk towards the steward.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
(Ooc: sorry for the shitty post, my internet is down. We just got hit with some bad winds that took out most of our power. I'll make a better post when it's back on.)

Felonix walked through the corridor that Jeremi had made directly behind him on the battlefield. It led to the chair next to the Stewards. He sat and put his head on his fist, listening to the opinions of those joining the forum.

Back to top Go down

Mana
A girl with ocean blue hair entered the room. Her similarly colored eyes swept across the room. Both of her arms were behind her back. They landed upon Jeremi, whom she recognized from the World Congress meeting. She walked up to him, though she kept her distance.

She revealed her arms, to reveal a piece of paper in one hand and a mannequin head in the other hand that had a picture of Sicarius' face taped crudely on it. She then started to read from the paper in a monotone voice.

"Hello, I am Mana. After a hard and brutal battle, I have somehow managed to defeat Sicarius. I'm pretty sure that I just got really lucky. As proposed by that total butthead Roarsalot, I have regrettably decapitated the great and majestic Sicarius and bring you his head," Mana said, holding up the mannequin head. "Now gimmie or I will have to use my...yeah, okay, no."

She looked up from the paper and sighed. She tossed the head towards Jeremi and crumpled up the piece of paper. "He blackmailed me into coming here and claiming the world, since you want to give it up," she said. "I knew I should have burned that yearbook. His logic is that if you give me the world, it would be more constructive for it since I'm a neutral party and I really just think he wants to make the castle his personal nap castle. Or something. He had some blueprints of the castle with a lot of beds and blanket forts, with Nap Castle as the title."

Back to top Go down

Siris of the Deathless
Siris would stop walking seeing the man and then heard the girl speak of claiming the castle." Ok you there, you speak of claiming this place for another person, and you don't think of how to protect this place without it being ruled by a white haired bastard! I came to this world to protect it, and then I hear you coming here to claim this castle, when there is onyx to worry aboute! Don't tell me you work with that fool! If you do work for him, then riddle me this! Why would he go after a peaceful world!"

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
Lynette rushed through the Corridor as soon as it appeared and ran straight for Simon, intending nothing less than to wrap her arms around him and cry her eyes out.

She was so certain that she was going to be forced to watch him die and that memory, she knew, would haunt her for the rest of her days.

"Wherever you go, I'll go." She told him through the sobs and tears. "But I don't want to make an enemy that I don't have to."

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"...Nap Castle?"

...If Sicarius and Shirou were truly brothers, then, this is EXACTLY the sort of thing he'd expect of the Velox clan. No respect. But, in the end, it didn't matter. Of those who actually showed up, Jeremi only knew two of them.

...And there's no way Lynette was fit to rule.

With a sad smile, Jeremi raised a hand up, slipping off his signet ring. Which he promptly handed to Felonix. His free arm, he put around Lynette.

"...The people have always depended on you more, Felonix. ...I pray you'll serve them like I couldn't."

He opened a Corridor around himself and Lynette, and, they were gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...At least, gone from the Thirteenth Floor.

All the way down, in the Twelfth Basement, they re-materialized, standing before the collected equipment and knowledge that made Castle Oblivion such a treasure. He still wasn't entirely sure Onyx wasn't going to destroy the place. And, with that said, he couldn't allow all this to be lost. With a smile, he set Lyn on one of the crates, before opening one final corridor, leaving this place, with Lyn, and the precious wisdom left behind by all those who came before.

(Topic left)

Last edited by Jeremi on January 6th 2014, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Siris of the Deathless
Seeing the new steward, Siris would kneel and say to him" sire I would need your permission to attack onyx, for a battle with out cause is pointless, and intill asked I can't attack, for I wouldn't have a cause."

Back to top Go down

Felonix
A nap castle? Is this a blatant disrespect of the ruler here or attempt at a joke?

He rose from his chair, preparing to speak. Another newcomer to the castle rose as well, speaking before Felonix had the chance. He really wants to go to war with Onyx.

We cannot wholeheartedly go after attacking Onyx.. There are...

Jeremi rose, looking the group over, and Felonix stopped speaking. A good general knew where his place was, despite the situation. He moved towards Felonix, placing something in his hands as he spoke.

"...The people have always depended on you more, Felonix. ...I pray you'll serve them like I couldn't."

He looked down, seeing the ring of the leader of the Castle in his hand, before looking back to Jeremi. Or rather, where Jeremi was. He reached out for him, prepared to ask him to wait, but before he could, Jeremi and Lynette were gone, leaving only himself and the two newcomers. He slowly turned around, staring at the ring that had been placed in his hand. One was kneeling in front of him, the other standing at the back of the room.

Stand up Soldier.. he spoke quietly, still unsure of what had just happened. He had no doubt that he would be able to rule the castle, it was merely shocking that a such a close friend of his would hand over his title. He needed to remain strong.

We will deal with Onyx as is necessary. We do not want to go to war with him or his family. We cannot risk our world being manipulated by his hand. An alliance, however, is risky in itself. He focused on the ring in his hand, taking it by the sides and slowly putting it on his hand, the fit being surprisingly comfortable. Are there any opinions among the two of you against going to war? Your own list of pros and cons?

Must I lead this world through a time of war already?

Back to top Go down

Siris of the Deathless
Siris would stand. He would clear his thoughts, focusing only on the new steward. " I have a small list, and the cons are greater than the pros, but the pros last for a longer time." Siris says, his armor gleaming from the light reflecting off it.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Feel free to share them soldier. He looked around the throne room, noting how the things Jeremi had placed in there had already been removed.

He's been planning this for a while..

He turned back to the man clad in armor, addressing him again. This room is an open forum for discussion.

Back to top Go down

Siris of the Deathless
" the cons are that the people here might have a lot of problems with the weather.for it'll either be covered by snow for a week, or covered by lava for a month. The pros would be onyx wouldn't be able to cause trouble." Siris says, as he tightens the straps of his shield.

Back to top Go down

Emilia
Vorpal Bunny
A corridor of darkness would suddenly open up in the room and out would skip Emilia before the corridor collapsed on itself. She would wave to the people there with her usual smile on her face and Mr. Snuggles in her other hand. "Hi! I'm Emilia, it's nice to meet you all." The girl would cheerfully shout out as she approached the new steward closer.

"You guys should join Mr. Messiah. He's nice and is gonna bring peace to the universe." Emilia would suggest to Felonix nonchalantly with hopes that he would listen to her.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Felonix was prepared to respond to the man in armor before another joined the conversation. A young girl by the looks of it. He slowly turned to the side, walking back and forth in front of the two.

Emilia.. He moved his hand to his chin, contemplating the girl's entry. What kind of peace does Onyx plan to bring?

Back to top Go down

Emilia
Vorpal Bunny
Emilia would pause for a moment before happily jumping up into the air and shouting at the top of her lungs, "Universal peace!"

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Universal peace..

Such an idea is a joke young woman. It always been been an unachievable dream. He would turn, speaking directly to her. If Onyx claims himself to be a god, and wishes to rule over all of the worlds, yet kills everyone within them to 'enlighten' them, then he leaves himself no one to rule on this plane. The only peace he'll achieve is mass genocide of one universe for the overpopulation of another.

He turned, away from her, now to face the soldier. If you wish to join me on the field, you may. I am low on time, and I need to be returning if I am to give an answer. However, I implore you to keep your composure. As of now, Onyx is not ally, but he is not enemy to this world or its inhabitants either. He turned now to walk out the door, ending the discussion.

I wish to keep it that way.

-Topic exit-

Back to top Go down

Emilia
Vorpal Bunny
Emilia would frown at Felonix's response to her with disappointment, though she didn't let it keep her down. If she couldn't open his eyes she was sure the messiah himself could one way or the other. A corridor of light would appear this time around her and would envelope the young girl before disappearing into thin air alongside her stuffed rabbit as she prepared for whatever was next to come.

Back to top Go down

Mana
Mana shrugged. "Less work for me," she said as she turned around. She opened a Corridor of Light. "Though, Sicarius will be disappointed he won't be able to fill the castle with pillow forts." She walked into the portal and was gone.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top