roleplay
Latest topics
Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm
Guest

Seven Deadly Sins: New Age
October 14th 2017, 8:30 am
Guest

FTRP
October 13th 2017, 10:01 pm
Guest

Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.


Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

            
Onyx
avatar
Post Count : 2987
Onyx stood  there hovering in the sky in his usual getup his trademark arm bandaged up in black bandages. His long red and blue coat flickered and whipped about in the wind while he stood on one of the currents of wind. He recently ignored a world broadcast created by Rory, however he had no choice. Rory wanted a fight plain and simple and with so many people watching his move and since it was Rory he would have to go all out. That wasn't happening not when the universe was as sensitive as it currently was. He currently however was looking at the apparent now fortress oblivion once more appropriately titled castle oblivion. Apparently whoever was the steward here now, what was his name. Rearmi? Amy? Sammy? Meh. Regardless, one of Onyx's biggest groupies apparently going outta his way to take the biggest cowards way out ever and try to kill him after a match. On a personal note Onyx understood this there were many times in the past where Death or Pestilence, War or Famine protect his broken destroyed body from mobs or heroes of the day. Though that's just the thing, they were mobs. Not warriors, they were desperate, crazed people. Seems like he was one in the same with them. Onyx thoughts drifted away from this and for some reason he started to think about his family.....he had already lost them all once. Each one was holding back, that was true, however that didn't change the fact that it almost got death killed....twice. The question was where to go from here was it all worth fighting for ....possibly watching them die again for........or would they fight....would they fall...would they finally understand their song....a heavy sigh came from onyx. Words, were his best weapon, metaphorically and literally. He had ten words, ten words for this universe that would shake them to their core. Though those words weren't ready to be said yet, for now what was currently about to happen would suffice. The rest of Apocalypse were currently tasked with something else. They didn't want him helping why? He had no clue? However, it mattered little.

Show time.

Onyx glided down and touched the cold grey surface of the world. In plain sight of those in front of this castle fortress. He didn't move nor did he say a word. He simply had a morbid staring contest for about five minutes or so before he finally cracked a smile.

Rubbing the back of his head looking towards the guards, he began to walk towards them hands in his pockets.



___________________

Back to top Go down

            
Jeremi
Post Count : 523
The alarmum rang through the Castle, the very moment Onyx was spotted. Corridors of Darkness opened on every floor. Guardsmen ushered all non-military through these gateways, in fear that soon, all would be as glass-like-pitch. ...Several guardsmen, as well, elected to leave. The ones staying behind did not blame them. They had families to think of.

...The Steward remained. Slipping into his brigandine for, what he expected, was the very last time, he bgan the long walk down from the Thireenth Floor. ...It was not at all long; Corridors let him skip the absurdly long staircases. But, for all that it was a few white yards, the distance felt like a green mile. One of the remaining guardsmen walked with him.

"What're you so worried about? You said you met your future selves. You don't die here."

"Reincarnation is... A tricky thing." He began. "My spirit survives this, to become something new. But, when I end, Jeremi Wayne Stuart ends, never to return to darken creation. Fate will have my new form already living, I don't doubt. Time manipulation's funny that way. He will be my return, but, he isn't me."

"Well, then, run! We will happily go with you. This stopped being about the paycheck a while ago." The guard insisted. Jeremi waved him off, with a chuckle.

"'If this is to end in fire, then, we should all burn together.' Onyx tracked me down here. If I run, he'll find me again. I may be pragmatic and honorless, but, I'm no coward. Are your teams ready?"

The guard sighed heavily, knowing he wouldn't convince the man otherwise.

"Yes, they're ready. In the event of hostile action, all equipment and research materials have been moved by remote as deep as possible into the memory erasure field. I have my fastest man ready to travel to the Radiant Garden, with instructions for retrieval to be given to Lord Yima."

The Steward nodded in approval. There was a wealth of knowledge to be had, in Castle Oblivion. And, he couldn't bear the thought of it all being lost.

"Very well. Supervisor, you are dismissed."

Leaving the man behind through one last Corridor jump, Jeremi was before the doors of the Castle, which he pulled open. Although he waved a hand to dismiss them, the guards refused to move from their position. As one final measure, he opened mystical channels to the worlds. That they would see and hear these events. ...If Onyx was here with peaceful intent, maybe, just maybe, this would slow, or stop, the bloodshed. ...He doubted it, but, what good was a heart without hope?

...He was armored, lightly. For it's all he had. But, for the moment, unarmed. Still uncertain of Onyx's intent. He stood there, eyes on the man, his body ready to evade an attack at a moment's notice.

"Onyx. I cannot say I expected your arrival so soon. ...Or with so little fanfare. ...For what reason do you come to this place?"


Last edited by Jeremi on January 3rd 2014, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________
The Profile

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

            
Lynette Elise
avatar
Post Count : 967
Her condition had to be rendering her into a walking idiot. Lynette was certain that of all the horrible decisions she'd made, and she'd made some doozies of decisions of late, this was possibly... no, almost certainly her worst.

She knew the unspoken message that this would send to those who were more versed in old style politics and such. If you intend war, or are prepared for it, you meet a guest with the warleader. If you are pleading for peace, then you have present those who would normally be excluded from combat. The women and the children.

But in these worlds where the children are the warleaders... she had no idea how her presence was going to be interpreted. Her only hope was that this Onyx wouldn't strike first, would give her the chance to flee if it came to that.

A random thought came to mind... she was Galadriel to Simon's Celeborn, not that many in the so-called modern world really understood Celeborn. But Onyx... Onyx was no Dwarf ready to be entranced.

She held her hands clasped over her belly, trying not to show just how terrified she really was. This was the stupidest thing she had ever done. She walked up to stand beside Simon. Doubtless he'd have words for her later, if there was a later, but she would not let him face this alone.

Not when she knew that her Cloak would protect him simply because she cared.

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

            
Felonix
avatar
Post Count : 784
MAG : 8
READY THE ARMS!!

Stand down men!!

But Commander?!

I SAID STAND DOWN!

The past few weeks of training had gone well in Felonix's book. The residents of the castle had been brought forth, those who hadn't already been tasked with reconstruction or medical preparations. Castle Oblivion had been lately put on lockdown due to the restructuring. He had ordered the Castle be returned to its original design of confusion and disarray, the rooms switching and melding to play with any intruder's memories. Most of the volunteers for the army however had never fought before, and they were not prepared for what Onyx was capable of. Diplomacy was necessary. As Onyx moved forward towards the guards, their weapons still in hand, Felonix glided down from his own post where he had been watching over the interaction. As he landed, a guard stepped forward as if he were going to attack. Felonix immediately turned around to stare the man down.

I said stand down Soldier. That's an order.

The man lowered his head before stepping back into line. Felonix redirected his attention to Onyx, who was still moving forward. Jeremi appeared seemingly from nowhere, now standing in front of Felonix. His sword was sheathed on his back, as usual, with Lingering Darkness resting at his side. He made no attempt for either of them however, as he now stood in front of the man to the right of Jeremi. He nodded to Jeremi before he spoke, and waited for his turn before speaking himself.

Onyx.. Good to finally meet you. He smiled slightly in a show of good faith to the man in front of him. Better than all those PR posters. His expression slowly faded back to its usual stern look, not meaning to be rude, just the familiar face that he had become accustomed to.

I am Commander in Chief Felonix. He turned, noticing Lynette approach in the distance. He spoke as he slowly reached into his jacket, grabbing his pack of cigarettes and opening it. Lynette, don't be shy. Feel free to come introduce yourself. Generally, he would not have asked the young woman to move closer, but Onyx seemed as though he was not here to attack. That, or he's a damn good actor. He brought a cigarette up to his mouth as he extended the open pack out to Onyx to offer him a smoke as Jeremi questioned him.

Yes, to what do we owe the pleasure?

___________________
Previous Post Count: 1194



Back to top Go down

            
Ikarus/Ren
avatar
Post Count : 635
Hearing the commotion out side, Ren would walk out tired beyond the usual amount of tiredness that he has gone though before. He walks out putting a black shirt on." God dammit it is to early! What time is it!" As he is looking around he sees onyx, and another man." Onyx! Onyx what's up! Why are you here? Please don't tell me your going to destroy this place. It's peaceful here." Ren stream he's and then runs towards Onyx.

___________________
Few know how a Angeloid is so human like in features, but act so much like a robot. This because they don't know how to be a human, I on the other hand am the same as most human females.- Ikarus.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus

Back to top Go down

            
Onyx
avatar
Post Count : 2987
They all would come out an alarm started to ring how wonderful! Clearly it meant that something fun was going to happen, but nope instead all it got onyx was a coward, a smoker(a kind one who introduced himself, however but still) a pregnant chick...........okay..........oh and Ren. Who at this point, Onyx, simply
chalked up with periods and ethical cleansing. Just not part of his little world. When Ren started running towards him Onyx raised his arm telling him to halt. He didn't come here for him, he had no idea he'd be there and frankly he didn't care. He'd talk to him another day. Onyx took a sack off his bag and placed it in front of him. Putting his foot on top of it.

"Greetings to you all, well those of you kind enough to introduce yourself.

My name is Onyx as you already know and I'm here on rather simply a wonderment.

You see, your leader over the past months had a few choice words for me back at the worlds congress. He called my actions petty or something like that saying I've barely reached the number him and his elites of his forgotten times did.

Well everyone I'd like to inform you all ding ding ding, your leader is a senile coward.

A man who knows nothing else but the past.

Believes his name still holds weight.

Believes his actions though apparently for a better cause make him not a complete and utter culture and a coward though I'm pretty sure he's already told you about that one. How war made him piss his pants.

Who cannot see what is about to happen before his very eyes.

ESPECIALLY SINCE..........woops almost let the cat outta the bag.....of course it's actually puppies in the bag."


Onyx would say opening up the bag to reveal two out of many German Shepard pups who were still young enough to be held in his hand. Holding them close to his face, snuggling into it for a moment.

"Adorable little fellas aren't they....but an animal....riddle me this, tribe of the forest gimp.

Is an animal entitled it's own rights, or should it be shackled and forced to an owner. Are these animals being animals simply fated to be owned by me......or could I kill them, because their animals what rights do they have? Shouldn't they be happy I'm simply soaring them a passing glance?

Before you jump up in arms believing I'm going to kill them, guess again I'm not some Saturday morning cartoon villain. Though I'm afraid I do look like one.....oh well, anyways my reason for being here may change upon your answers so hurry up and answer now come come! I haven't all day."


Onyx would say with a smile holding the two dogs within his hands while they simply stared at him with ignorant eyes. Meanwhile Onyx would sit down on the ground in front of him their swords and what not doing to much to affect as he let the puppies play before him.





___________________

Back to top Go down

            
Lynette Elise
avatar
Post Count : 967
Lynette's first instinct was to lash out at this man with the one weapon she didn't need a true Name to control, words. She wanted nothing more than to flay him alive with words until he was so ashamed of himself that he would simply retreat into obscurity and pray the collective worlds forgot that he had ever existed.

He didn't know Simon, didn't know what Simon had seen over countless lifetimes, didn't know the soul-shattering pain of watching, with his own eyes, the utter destruction of a whole universe because of one teenage boy's arrogance and power, because by the time that powers united against him, Horror was too strong to destroy without destroying all Creation with him.

But then the unborn child within her leapt and struggled, as if to get her attention before she could condemn them all, because all it took to condemn the Oldverse was the death of one girl.

She looked at the innocent puppies lying at Onyx's feet and thought about her own precious dog, her Annie, who most certainly did not believe herself to be shackled to anyone.

"You're asking the wrong questions." The sound of her voice surprised her, but since she'd opened her big mouth, she might as well follow through. "I'm called Lynette, as you have likely deduced and I realize that I should have introduced myself earlier, but we have met already. Briefly, and without introductions, but we met in Neverland when I did something which I still do not understand to save the land itself from your destruction." She sighed. "In any event, you're asking the wrong questions. Animals, dogs especially, don't feel whole unless they're part of a pack. It doesn't matter what position they're in within that pack, as long as they have one." She sighed. "That pack doesn't even have to be comprised of just dogs, either. A dog is perfectly content in a pack that holds horses, or birds, or even people. Especially people."

She took a deep breath. "It's not a question of 'rights' or anything of that sort. If you would consider these pups, these innocent pups who look to you as the Alpha in their pack, as nothing more than objects to be owned, then it is you who are unworthy of them. It is you who is lacking in humanity if you would mistreat them, not because they have or do not have any fundamental 'rights', but because you have forgotten your place within the larger scheme of things.

"I have a dog, a precious little one I affectionately call my 'furbaby'. She's as dear to me as my own child. But she most definitely is not 'owned' by me. We are friends, family, a pack. Her valiant heart is far greater than that of a great many humans and she, quite simply, loves me in a way that is the only mortal mirror of God's Love that I know of."

She made herself meet his eyes. "I know of the tale you tell of yourself, of the images and icons you use to describe your journey in heroic, even deific, ways. The true Messiah did not condemn anyone. He did not define salvation as slaughter. Even to the woman caught in adultery, he said 'neither will I condemn you, go your way and sin no more'.

"I tell you now that a dog is the mirror through which we see how very much God loves us because they love in just that way. They always greet with joy after separation, no matter how brief that separation was. They love completely, holding nothing back from that bonding. They love forever or do you not know the tale of Odysseus' faithful hound? They are faithful, oh so incredibly faithful even when the humans they love fail to live up to that fidelity, and above all, they are forgiving, endlessly forgiving.

"So to speak of 'rights' or 'shackles' tells me that you don't even understand the nature of the dog enough to ask the right questions. They are loyal and loving and look to you for love and protection, to which they will respond in kind. Even if you fail, even if you falter, even if it costs them their lives defending you.

"You would prove yourself to be the monster the worlds believe you to be if you were to betray their trust."

A lot of words, but damn, she hoped that Onyx was capable of hearing what she was trying to say, and she prayed that it was the right thing to say to keep this tense meeting from becoming the bloodbath she feared.

To tell the truth, the people of Castle Oblivion were precious to her, too, as much as they were to the Steward who was responsible for their safety against the threats of the united worlds.

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

            
Jeremi
Post Count : 523
"...You're right, of course, you know."

He couldn't sit there and deny that Onyx had a point about him. Because he did. He'd been contemplating much the same thoughts, of late.

He was going to respond further, but, Lyn cut him off with her monologue. Still more words of truth, though, he was unsure they would understand the Divine as she did. Unsure her words would carry much meaning. He truly did hope he was wrong.

At this stage, though, he held his tongue. If he was right about his suppositions, and, Onyx, in his condemnation of him? Felonix would do as Lynette; say it better than he ever could.

___________________
The Profile

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

            
Ikarus/Ren
avatar
Post Count : 635
Halting when the hand came up, and Onyx would pull the puppy out of the bag. Ren suddenly felt like he was stabed in the heart by a sword. Ren would stand there, with a expression of total disappointment. He would stand there as the other people would talk. As his new mother stopped talking ren would take a step back and clear his thoughts. And then looks straight at onyx.
"Onyx, why would you bring these animals, who are to young to know what is right and wrong in the world?" Ren would take a long step forward, and then crouch. A puppy would come over and sniff his hand then would nuzzle his hand. Ren would pet the young dog, and then look at onyx."what is your plan? To kill these innocent creatures to show that you will bring salvation to every thing? Well, not everything would want to be killed. Now I might just be talking from experience with Emilia, but, this would be a evil deed. So pls don't murder these creatures. If you need to show a point, kill me. I won't be dead for long, for as long as there is snow in a world, there will be a way for me to appear." Ren would say quiet enough for only onyx to hear. With that he would sit down and continue peting the puppy.

___________________
Few know how a Angeloid is so human like in features, but act so much like a robot. This because they don't know how to be a human, I on the other hand am the same as most human females.- Ikarus.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus

Back to top Go down

            
Onyx
avatar
Post Count : 2987
Usually Onyx would await for everyone to speak however in this case he couldn't. Someone got it. Someone understood. A smile stretched across his face when he stood up once more and dusted himself off. He whistled and both the young pups came scurrying back towards his feet. After all they were both presents for Vic. Couldn't have them being injured.

"You, coward, hush. the adults are talking. Go inside and play leader with the other children and drink tea. Ren perhaps you didn't hear I mean these pups no harm at all. For you however relax salvation will come to all us of in its time. As for you, Lynette was it? So your the one from Neverland, gotta say I've been looking for you. I was going to put a bullet in your head for your actions back there, however I decided against it. As for your answer, I completely and utterly agree with you. You are correct I would be unfit to be their pack leader IF I saw like that. If I didn't understand their nature, if I didn't get their reasoning. Then I wouldn't be able to have them. However, contrary to popular belief I do
understand their nature. However you see it seems as though this is how you people view the world....like
Puppies.......pathetic. You say you understand my family and us, you know nothing of our ways. I was here to say........ ten words. However, congratulations Lynette you saved this universe a little while longer. Though these are ten words that will shake the very universe to its core. That will affect everyone and in the end. My family, 'our' family will stand before the new generations, will stand before a brave new world. WITH THE TRUE DOGS YOU HAVE SEEN FIT TO SEE AS SUCH.

As for me.

I WILL BE THE GOD OF THIS NEW WORLD.

......nah I won't though I'll just be the guy that signs papers so people don't have to worry about paperwork.

The question is.....

Will you join me?

Will you in 'our' crusade?

Or will you wading in the pools of detrimental past?



___________________

Back to top Go down

            
Felonix
avatar
Post Count : 784
MAG : 8
Using dogs for metaphors of sheep.. aren't sheep already metaphorical enough?

Felonix stood by Jeremi's side as Lynette spoke. Usually, he would pipe up with something to say, but it was clear that the young woman that had joined the Castle not long ago had a handle on the situation. With his offer denied, he put his pack of cigarettes back into his jacket, watching and listening to the interaction in front of him. Quite frankly, politics and semantics had always bored the nobody. He preferred to be doing something about the situation rather than sitting back and observing. However, he chose to be polite to the man in front of them, a rarity for the General. He knew what Onyx was capable of, he wouldn't have this world's destruction on his hands should something go wrong. He was focusing on his cigarette when something towards the end of the conversation stood out to him.

Team up with Onyx? He stepped forward, just slightly in front of Jeremi as he spoke.

Please, clarify. Are you proposing an alliance? To be honest, Felonix wasn't against the idea of allying with Onyx. It brought out his true nature of a warrior. In a former life, however, he had been a man of honor. Slaughtering worlds for a cause that he himself didn't believe in wasn't on his list. To ally with Onyx would be the safe route for the citizens of the Castle, but would it be the right choice? He would contemplate the proposal from Onyx as he slowly looked to the others. Jeremi appeared to be apathetic towards the entire situation, while Lynette seemed to slowly be getting heated over the man's presence, despite his apparent coming in peace. Peace? Does he know such a thing? Guess I can be the reasonable one this time he grumbled in his mind. He turned his attention back to Onyx, calmly waiting for a response.

___________________
Previous Post Count: 1194



Back to top Go down

            
Lynette Elise
avatar
Post Count : 967
Lynette did her best to keep a tight lid on how Onyx made her blood boil with his cavalier dismissal of Simon and all that he said and did. Did no one here value anything outside their own narrow experience? Did no one see him for who he truly was?

But lashing out at Onyx was not going to help matters and it would definitely make things worse. She'd learned that lesson quite well enough when she'd foolishly attacked Shirou with her words to defend Simon.

And hearing Simon, himself, accept some of those insult and condemnations made her heart ache for him. His silence spoke louder than words. He knew, as well as she did, how narrow a line they walked to avoid tragedy and destruction.

It wasn't that he didn't care, it was simply the path of caution. If whatever he said was going to be disregarded and mocked, then maybe it was best not to speak.

The truth of that made Lyn wish that she could do more than simply stand and speak for him.

Hearing that Onyx had intended to kill her for defending Neverland caused her whole body to run cold for a second. Ah Elar, would she never stop causing more problems than she solved? Still, death for disagreeing with his goals? Death for simply rising to defend a world and a people because that was her home?

Since when was it justice to declare death for someone who was simply defending their home? It takes but one foe to breed a war, after all.

But then Onyx had to put his abominable offer on the table and she couldn't believe her ears. Join him? Was the man mad? Well, okay, part of that went without saying, but still... there's misguided and then there's completely off your freakin' rocker...

It didn't help that she had a knee-jerk reaction whenever someone started talking about doing things so that everyone else "didn't have to worry about it", because that was the very heart of the paternalistic attitude which created tyrants in the first damn place.

She shook her head in disbelief, trembling with such strong emotions that it was nearly all she could do to remain standing. "Yes, please, Onyx, explain what it is that you are suggesting. I am not certain that we understand and I would rather avoid any possible miscommunications born from presumptions on either side."

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

            
Onyx
avatar
Post Count : 2987
Onyx would stand there for a moment while they asked if he was serious. He would then simply nod to them.

"Join the superior society. Help usher in paradise."


___________________

Back to top Go down

            
Jeremi
Post Count : 523
...He was truly serious.

...In a personal way, Jeremi couldn't see himself allying with Onyx. His goals seemed to be positive; wanting to reform the way the worlds are governed is a noble goal. However, he couldn't justify the means Onyx was using. The mass murder. The destruction. The death of whole worlds at a time. He couldn't condone that, for any reason.

...But, what he thought didn't matter.

"I appreciate that you have come here in peace, Onyx. However, I am, at this time, unable to give you a response."

He looked directly on at Onyx, his expression unflinching.

"I could say that I will, or will not, support you. But, that would be simply the support or resistance of a single man. And, with how little sway I have in these worlds? Whether or not I would stand with you would be so irrelevant as to be laughable. It is not my alliance you want, but, Castle Oblivion's. ...And, for that, I would need to hold a forum."

At the end of the day, it would be what it should have been from the start. The decision of the people.

"I ask of you nothing more than time, on this matter. Time to reassemble my people, who have scattered to the four winds, in fear of the coming Apocalypse. Time to bring them together, that I might learn of their thoughts. Their opinions. I will make no decision which will determine the fate of my people, the fate of this world, without their voices being heard."

It was in the very stream of consciousness that Onyx had unearthed just moments before. This was a world like unto Traverse Town, now. A world of refugees. Who looked to him for protection. He protected them, but, he only had the authority that they gave him.

In the end, it would be for the people to decide.

"Is this well with you, Onyx?"

___________________
The Profile

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

            
Onyx
avatar
Post Count : 2987
Onyx heard his words and simply had a little story to share now.

"Once upon a time when I was young and weak, much like yourself I was given an extremely tough choice to make. Much like yourself I asked for my time to talk amongst it with my family and instead of getting that time I was given twelve seconds. I feel it's only right I give you the same.

Starting now."


Onyx spoke a smile on his face, let's see what he would do.


___________________

Back to top Go down

            
Lynette Elise
avatar
Post Count : 967
"You hypocritical bastard!" Lyn's shout surprised everyone, especially herself, but she couldn't stop. "You speak of respect; you speak of proper leadership, but when the time comes to actually put your words to the test you reject everything that you claim and practically demand that those who oppose you act in JUST the way you have so vocally condemned!"

Her hands clenched helplessly. "You are a liar and a fraud, offering the illusion of 'freedom' so long as everyone does exactly what you tell them to do. You are just as childish and self-absorbed as those you condemn because you cannot accept that anyone would choose to act in opposition to you.

"I grew up with madness such as this offal which you are spewing, and when I realized the lie that I was being fed I hated it. Freedom is not freedom where there is no true choice. Choice is not choice if there is only one option.

"You are a liar and a blackguard and a tyrant, exactly of the same sort which you have condemned and I curse you. By Heaven's hand will you be struck down. You will receive as you have meted out, as you have judged so will you be judged, and you are found lacking!"

Lynette was in a rage, her whole body shaking with the force of her emotions, the strength of her Heart which directed her in all things.

___________________
Characters: Kibble, the Fairy Dragon

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

            
Onyx
avatar
Post Count : 2987
"five, six, seven..."


___________________

Back to top Go down

            
Jeremi
Post Count : 523
...What manner of choice is this?

Either one would end with hostility; of that, he was sure. So, why offer the choice in the first place?

This could, very probably, end in bloodshed. He didn't want it to, but, he was reasonably sure of that. ...And, he was prepared. ...Sort of. As the old adage goes; pray for peace, prepare for war.

First, he made sure the events here were being sent, in real-time, to all the worlds. Perhaps, if it all fell apart, the friends he still had would come to aid him. A slim chance, but, still a chance. Next, from a small Corridor he'd opened within his coat, the Steward produced a small bag, which he handed to Lynette with a muttered apology. Before she could react, he opened a Corridor of Darkness around her, sending her away from this place. SHE had a definite future, beyond this place. He wasn't willing to risk her, knowing what he knew.

(Lynette has left the topic. Autohit has been authorized.)

...He still didn't have his weapon drawn. No magic ready. He was prepared to react, as he always was, but... He still held out hope. Onyx could be reasoned with. They could all walk away from this.

"...I stick to my beliefs, Onyx. I don't have the right to make a decision like this for my people. At the same time, you came here, in what I choose to believe is peace. Offering a continued peace. I wish to do the same. ...Until such time as my people can reach a consensus, I offer to the Superior Society a Pact of Non-Aggression. A moratorium on all hostilities, between the peoples of the Superior Society, and those of Castle Oblivion. I am nothing more than a Steward, Onyx. A landlord. Without deferring to my people, that is all my station authorizes me to do. Upon holding a forum, an Alliance can be established between our peoples, if mine so choose. If not, the Non-Aggression Pact will remain, and, no denizen of Castle Oblivion will be permitted to interfere in the affairs of the Superior Society."

...He shuddered, slightly. He wanted this to work. He was tired. Of the fighting, of the constant struggle.

"Onyx, I appeal to your sense of reason. For all the defensiveness of my people, we only desire peace. As I'm sure those of the Superior Society do. ...Peace, in this universe, is already so frail. ...You needn't weaken it any further."

___________________
The Profile

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

            
Onyx
avatar
Post Count : 2987
Onyx was annoyed by this mans dramatic's all he ever wanted was time this and time that he always wanted more time! Did he ask for time when he was ready to kill onyx? Did he ask for more time to line up his shot!? A rage was building within Onyx.

He whistled and the two pups before him picked their heads up and followed looking up at him.

Turning his face to the side onyx held up four fingers.


"Four hours to gather your people and decide. This is not up for discussion. Time starts now.

With that spoken lightening cracked and he was gone.




___________________

Back to top Go down

            
Felonix
avatar
Post Count : 784
MAG : 8
-----------------------------------4 Hours Later---------------------------------------

The time had past. Felonix stood in the field in front of the castle, lined with soldiers of the guard behind him. They had not been informed of Jeremi's departure yet. Before arriving, Felonix had given them all the order to stand down when Onyx would appear. He had come in peace before and, while diplomacy had not been his strong-suit in the past, Felonix hoped to keep it that way. He pulled a pocket watch out of his jacket.

3 hours, 59 minutes.. One of the guards behind him ran to his side, a look of confusion on his face.

Commander.. where is Jeremi?

I'm sorry soldier, Jeremi will not be joining us. He looked down at the ring on his hand, spinning it on his finger. He was unaccustomed to the weight it bore. Back in place soldier. He arched his back as the soldier walked away, relieving a small amount of stress as Burning Rage shifted a small bit. He still had not removed his two swords, but hoped their use was unecessary. He turned, facing the scarred mark of earth that stood in front of him. The minute hand of his stopwatch ticked over. 4 hours.

It is time.

___________________
Previous Post Count: 1194



Back to top Go down

            
Onyx
avatar
Post Count : 2987
Two lightening bolts would crack and smash into the ground before the commander.

Once more Onyx would be revealed standing before them.

The second one would show Death and Sin...Death walked forward towards Onyx completely focused while slowly her invisible aura began to spread around them.

However, it wasn't time to strike yet......yet.......


Onyx would sit there with his arms crossed while Death came to his side.

Clearly he was awaiting the answer.


___________________

Back to top Go down

            
Sin
avatar
Post Count : 1438
MAG : 9
Sin stood behind Onyx and Death, taking in her surroundings. Before them was another man, and guards.

They seemed to be waiting, and so she waited with them, silent, observant.

Back to top Go down

            
Ikarus/Ren
avatar
Post Count : 635
Ren would be laying down watching the sky, when he heard the footsteps. Ren would sit up fast and would see death,onyxs and...... Tsumiko!?" Hello tsumiko why you with death and onyx?" He asks.

___________________
Few know how a Angeloid is so human like in features, but act so much like a robot. This because they don't know how to be a human, I on the other hand am the same as most human females.- Ikarus.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus

Back to top Go down

            
Emilia
avatar
Vorpal Bunny
Post Count : 403
Within the deafening silence of Oblivion would sound a portal as a young girl stepped out of a corridor of light in front of Onyx with a small frown on her face. The girl, Emilia, would look up to him and would let out a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry Mr. Messiah. I couldn't convince him to join you..." She would remark shamefully in a sad tone and look down for a moment before looking back up with hopeful eyes as well as a small smile. She believed in him and was one-hundred-percent sure that he would succeed where she had failed. After all, he was the messiah.

Without further adieu the girl would walk behind him and would stand by Sin's side. Her eyes would look to the steward of Castle Oblivion as she silently prayed in her head and awaited the man to make his decision.

Back to top Go down

            
Sin
avatar
Post Count : 1438
MAG : 9
She looked at the man who called her name, unsure of how to respond. As part of the family, she would no longer go by the name she was addressed as... She gave her head a firm shake, directing it at Ren.

It's Sin, now. Please refer to me as such from now on.

It somewhat pained her to speak to this man who had done her no harm in such a manner. But it was what needed to be done. If he stood in opposition to her family, then he was no friend of hers...

Then another appeared, though who she was escaped Sin. Now standing beside her, Sin gave her a quick once over. Was this the Emilia that was mentioned before? Must be, she figured

Back to top Go down

            
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics