Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she told him what she would Change Haru nodded, it was understandable. Hey Tsumi, do you have someplace to live or do you just wander around? he asked her, this was the one thing he was curious about, most people he had met decided to forgo a home in order to maintain a sense of freedom, but to him that sounded a little stupid, everyone needed a place they could call home.

Theme: Uragiri no Yuuyake

Battle Theme: The Man Without Fear

Alt Theme: Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Sin
MAG : 9
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She shook her head. No, I don't. I think... I've been afraid to call anywhere a home since this place. So I've just been wandering, with the excuse of anywhere being a home, so long as there are kind spirits and warm beds. But I think, she looked but at him with a glowing smile. if you're there, I won't have to be afraid anymore.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she told him that she simply wandered because of what happened to her here Haru nodded, it made sense that she would be afraid to settle down anywhere. But when she said that she wouldn't have to be afraid if he was there he smiled at her. Well then why don't you come live with me? he asked her, he was absolutely sure that he wanted this, but he wanted to make sure she wanted to herself...

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She instantly light up when he offered to let her live with him, and nodded vigorously. A home... at long last. I would love to! she nearly hopped over the table in her excitement, but instead she side stepped around the table and embraced him. This really was a miracle meeting by chance.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she said that she would love to and hugged him Haru smiled and returned the hug, he finally had someone that he truly loved, someone that with a single word could calm his blinding anger, someone that would help him fight off his own demons. And he wouldn't change that for anything. But while they were hugging The waitress brought them out some food, she brought a large bowl of salad and some dressings for it, it wasn't quite what he would have ordered, but he wasn't too hungry so it didn't really matter. I love you.... he whispered as he hugged her tightly, not even worrying about being too hard on her, his body seemed to limit itself around her...

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She didn't move when the waitress came, just stayed where she was and enjoyed the feeling of being in his arms. When he whispered in her ear, she gave a quiet giggle.

I love you, too. She whispered back, squeezing a little tighter before leaning back to look him in the eye. There was a twinkle in her own. He was the other half of herself she'd been looking for all this time. With a kiss upon his nose, she giggled, returning to her seat across the table.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she whispered that she loved him too Haru smiled, grinning as she squeezed him a little tighter before kissing his nose and returning to her own seat, causing the waitress to smile as she walked away. Well, this has really been a perfect night, hasn't it? he asked with a smile as he got a small plate of salad.

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She mirrored his actions, getting herself a plate as well. She grabbed the red western dressing and poured it ontop. Wiggling in her seat, Tsumiko smiled once again. I don't think perfect even begins to describe it. she looked up at him with bashful eyes.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

What Tsumiko said made Haru laugh, it wasn't that it was funny, it was that she said it and then went back to being shy, even though she had no reason to anymore. Yeah you're right Tsumi, perfect doesn't even begin to describe how tonight's gone. he said as he grabbed a fork and took a bite of his salad, not putting any dressing on it for now. I don't think there is a word to describe how tonight has been going honestly. he said as he looked at her with a loving gaze.

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She nodded, taking a large bite with a happy grin. Little did she know, some dressing hadn't quite made it to her mouth. Blissfully unaware, she continued eating, humming whatever random song came to mind.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she took a bite of her salad some of the dressing didn't quite make it into her mouth. Rather, it ended up on the corner of her mouth. With a grin Haru leaned over and licked the corner of her mouth, kissing her cheek after he did so. Sorry, but you had some dressing right there. he said with a grin as he ate some more of his own salad.

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She froze with wide eyes, blushing. She looked at him with a pout, not willing to admit to her embarrassment. She'd find herself a way to make him blush. It would probably take a bit, but she would...

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she blushed Haru smiled, he didn't mean to embarrass her. But at the same time, she was so cute when she was embarrassed! it was quite a conundrum. I really am sorry if I made you feel embarrassed, I didn't mean to. he said with a sheepish smile, he didn't want that, not at all. Alright so he probably could have made a better choice than licking the dressing off of her mouth, but it was a spur of the moment idea.

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She gave a guilty smile, not intentionally trying making him feel bad. It's quite alright. She quickly finished her plate, setting it off to the side. So do you live, Haru? there was a tiny guilty pleasure the the feeling of his name on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

He finished his salad a moment after her, pushing it forward slightly as she asked him where he lived. I actually live in Traverse Town, it's quiet and for the most part it's peaceful. he said with a smile as he stood up, stretching slightly as he did so. If you want I can take you there right now. he offered with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She stood, fists clenched in excitement. This would be her new home. Granted she was nervous, but oh so excited. She gave him a firm nod with a determined look upon her face.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

By the time she gave her nod Haru was ready to go, and when she nodded a corridor of light opened behind him, showing the inside of his house in Traverse Town. Alright then, let's go. he said with a smile as he held his arm out for her, expecting her to loop her arm into his. When she did that he would walk through the portal, closing it once they entered it, but leaving the exit open...

{Topic Exit}

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She looped her arm through his with a wide smile. It was a gentlemanly move on his part and it made her giggle lightly. After you. she said, following him through the portal.

[Exit topic]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top