Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

Radiant Garden. A busy, bustling world by day, but by night this town belonged to the night owls, the nocturnal, the secretive, even the shy. Tonight was a decently silent night, there was a sound to break the silence however, the sound of a portal opening. And the man that had opened this portal, Haru Hotaka, stepped out into the cool night, smiling and leaning against a building, the portal closing as he did so. He needed to get an idea of where he was before he tried to do anything. But he had found that night was usually the best time to meet interesting people, it was why he was here, at this particular time, the peak of the night, Midnight....

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 1st 2014, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theme: Uragiri no Yuuyake

Battle Theme: The Man Without Fear

Alt Theme: Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Sin
MAG : 9
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

Tsumiko found herself unusually greatful for the lights that light up the nightlife of Radient Garden. She found that, as of late, that which lurked in the dark frightened more and more. For what had once been her home, it felt so unfamiliar at times. She rounded a corner only to startle herself as she almost ran into someone.

I'm so sorry! a small eep of surprise escaped her lips before she spoke. She bowed her head in apology, standing back up straight to look him in the face. He wasn't sore on the eyes, that was for sure. Tsumiko did well to hide her blush,silver white bangs hiding her eyes as she looked away once more.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When someone came around the corner and nearly Ran into him Haru smiled, she was a very beautiful girl, but more than that she seemed genuinely sorry for nearly running into him. When she looked away Haru smiled, so she fell into the shy category. It's fine, you had no way of knowing I was here, so it's okay. he said as he pushed his sunglasses up some more, despite the fact that it was nighttime. I actually was about to go exploring myself, so the fact that you came around first was actually quite fortuitous. he said, using a complex wording still from the time he had spent in Paris.

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 1st 2014, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She blinked as she took a split second to remember what some of those words meant, then smiled brightly. She wouldn't have to wander around alone after all. She slapped her cheeks in her excitement, quick to stuff them back at her sides.

Y-you wouldn't mind if I came with you, would you? the pink in her cheeks was more noticable this time around as she twisted the toe of the shoe against the sidewalk with her fingers laced behind her back.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

Not at all, you seem like a kind person, and after all, nobody wants to wander around alone. I'm Haru, what's your name miss? he asked her with a smile as he noticed her blushing, her entire body language simply reinforced her placement into the "Shy, but interesting" category, and she admittedly interested him for more than one reason. So, where should we go first? he asked her with a smile as he stood up straight, pushing off of the building ever so slightly, he wasn't trying to show his insane strength, after all he did destroy things unintentionally still, even with all of his practice. But he really didn't want to have to focus on that, so, without a sound, his Limiter Gloves appeared on his hands. He would then wait for her response with a warm smile.

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 1st 2014, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

Tsumiko smiled again, forgetting her former emarrassment. I'm Tsumiko. she said, watching as Haru put on his gloves with a tilt of her head. Hm... How about a walk around the town for starters? She was hoping to hit two birds, explore with this seemingly fun stranger and perhaps find what it was she was looking for. Skipping on ahead a few steps, she turned and looked over her shoulder at him with a cute little giggle.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she seemingly warmed up to him Haru smiled, he figured that underneath the shyness he'd find something interesting. And when she skipped ahead and looked back at him, giggling, he couldn't help but smile, her happiness really was infectious. Alright, you can take the lead Tsumiko. he said with a smile as he followed her. He really was already enjoying the time he was spending here because of her.

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She nodded with an enthusiastic smile, turning to walk in the direction she was facing, off toward the residential district. Much had happened since she really, truely taken a look around the place, and not much was familiar to the former resident. Questions rose in her mind, like if her house was taken over by another family, or if even existed at all. With her fingers still laced behind her back, Tsumiko began to hum a ditty she remember hearing from somewhere, though the time and place escaped her. Stopping mid-step, she turned to face the man following her, continuing to walk backwards.

Hey Haru, you're not from around here, are you? though she doubted it, personally, Tsumiko had a small glimmer of hope that he was, or at least if he knew more about the place than she did. Ever since 'that day', she refused to learn much about the happenings of Radient Garden, avoiding it like the plague.

And as coordination wasn't her strong suit, her walking backwards caused her to trip on fall over a small ledge that seemed to simply grow out of the ground. With a small scream, she braced for impact.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

Haru had been about to answer her question when Tsumiko tripped, causing him to move forward quickly and catch her before she got hurt, and by catching her, I mean he effectively pulled her into his chest by grabbing her arm and pulling her towards him. Had he been anyone else such a feat would have sent him tumbling as well, but he was capable of doing much more than this quite easily, so as it was he would simply be standing there, arms wrapped around her almost protectively. Are you okay? he asked her, worried about her for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She looked up at him with wide, silver-blue eyes, hands placed gently upon his chest, and nodded shyly. The blush on her cheeks was more of a cherry red than anything. Never had she seen someone react so quickly as to stop her from falling - which seemed to happen a lot.

Th-thank you. she managed to stutter the words, not looking away from his gaze. The arms wrapped around her were comforting, and for a moment, made her forget what it was that had formally had her attention. There was just something about this man... It was this thought that made her smile gently, though that fact was unknown to her.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she told him that she was okay Haru smiled, he had no idea why he was so quick to save her, but he didn't regret doing so, he enjoyed having her company. He then hugged her gently, smiling at her as she looked up at him. I'm glad your okay. And you're welcome Tsumiko. he said with the same gentle, warm smile. I don't know what it is, but something about you just makes me want to make sure you're safe. he admitted, beginning to blush himself.

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

His words made her giddy, and his actions made her ecstatic. She was so lost for words that all she could do was smile brightly and nod in agreement. Sure they just met, but something... something just felt right? She couldn't decide herself, but Tsumiko was definitely happy she decided to make the trip to Radient Garden.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she nodded her agreement and smiled brightly Haru smiled again, then let go and simply took her hand.  How about instead of exploring, we just go on a walk? It's a nice enough night for it. He said with a smile as he used his free hand to take off his sunglasses.

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 2nd 2014, 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

Tsumiko noddedAlright, then. You lead the way, this time. she said warmly, gently gripping the hand in hers. It was warm, inviting even. All her worries seemed to melt away in that warmth. No longer wearing the tinted shades, Tsumiko tried to sneak a peek at what lied underneath without making it obvious she was doing so. Definately looked better this way, she decided.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she told him to lead the way Haru smiled, he had a general idea of how to get around this area, so they weren't going to get lost. And when Tsumiko gently squeezed his hand Haru smiled and squeezed back as he started to walk to an area that offered a place to sit and a view of the city. You know, I'm glad that I decided to come here. If I hadn't I wouldn't have met you. He said with a smile as he glanced at her.

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 2nd 2014, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

Tsumiko smiled, a small giggle letting loose as she nodded. Me too. It's been a long time since I've been here, and to be honest, I was a little scared. But I'm happy I finally made the decision to return. she placed her other hand over the top of his hand, so both her hands held his one. As she walked beside him, she looked down, taking wider steps as to match his. It was a childish thing, she knew that, but she didn't think he'd mind, even if he did notice.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When Haru felt her place her other hand on top of his he smiled and looked over at her, watching as she tried to match his steps. She looked so cute doing that...it almost made him stop so he could kiss her. Almost. As it was he slowed down slightly, leading her up a flight of stairs and onto a walkway without rails. He then stopped and sat down, gently tugging on her arm to get her to sit down next to him.

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 2nd 2014, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

Up the stairs and down a path, she followed quietly in a simple kind of bliss. When he stopped and sat, she felt a light tug on her hand as Haru pulled her toward the bench. Tsumiko happily obliged and sat next to him, placing one hand neatly on her lap after giving her shorts a quick tug to ensure they were covering as much as the small bit of fabric could. Then she looked at the view before her. The city was all aglow and she could see a good chunk of everything from where they sat. She then turned to him with a coy little smile.

I bet you take all the ladies here. she said with a chuckle, a sassy tone of sarcasm enveloped her words.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she made her joke Haru chuckled too as he looked at her with a smile that all but said "I've fallen for you" But when he smiled at her he also leaned forward. No, only the ones I really fall for. He said with a smile as he tilted her head up and towards himself and kissed her!

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 2nd 2014, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

Tsumiko felt the heat like fire that emminated off her skin. A kiss! He was kissing her! There was a momentary lapse where it took her to process the information before she returned the gesture, leaning into it. Never in a million years did she ever think that this would happen to her, being the lone nomad she was. But perhaps, that just wasn't the life for her. That moment, she never wanted that to go away.

With the hand that was still intertwined with his, she pulled it closer, onto her lap, and placed the other ontop of it. She only had half a heart to give, but it seemed he had stolen it away.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she leaned into the kiss Haru placed his free arm around her waist, pulling her ever so slightly closer as she placed his hand on her lap, and then placed her other hand on top of it. It was at that moment that he pulled away from her to breathe. Despite the fact that he was all but panting he smiled at her, the girl that stole his. Heart. So has anyone told you your a really good kisser? He asked with a smile.

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 2nd 2014, 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

He pulled her closed and then parted to take a breather. Her pulse was quick and she found herself in need of more air. But when he asked her, she turned away with a deep blush once again tinting her cheeks.

I've never kissed anyone before, so no, I guess... there was a light pout to her lips as she looked at her ankles. She was somewhat embarrassed to admit it, but she wasn't going to lie. Not to this sweethearted man.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she said she'd never kissed anyone before Haru was quite surprised, he figured that she'd had some experience with it based on how she had just kissed him. But soon enough he smiled again.Then allow me to be the first. You are a really good kisser Tsumiko. He said as he gently squeezed her hand, the limiter gloves long gone now that his toxic anger had finally found its antidote...

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 2nd 2014, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sin
Tsumiko Shikami

Songstress of the Zephyr

She looked at him with such a joyful smile. Thank you so much! And I'll say you're not half bad, either. She said this with a giggle, winking playfully. It was then that she noticed the gloves he was wearing were no longer on his hands, and she gently stroked the top of his hand. His skin was rather smooth, and she drew what she thought to be a music note.

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where memories never fade. she sang to him. It was a slower tune, but it expressed exactly what she was feeling at that moment. She paused the tracing on the back of his hand to look up at him once again and smile brightly.

Back to top Go down

Haru Hotaka
Haru Hotaka

The Limitless Fighter

When she started tracing a music note on his hand with her finger Haru smiled, and then his smile turned into a larger one as she sang for him, she was very good. So good kisser and amazing singer? You just get more and more interesting. He said as she looked up and smiled at him. You know I came here to find something interesting, but I got so much better. I found someone that can steal my heart. He joked with a smile. It may have sounded a little corny but he meant it...

Last edited by Haru Hotaka on January 2nd 2014, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top