(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lynette Elise
Sloppy? Maybe. That was why it was all rolled in a tortilla, for easier eating. Real sloppy was warm tortillas with butter and honey. Honey is one of those substances that finds its way to ANY surface once a single drop is unleashed.

Laws of Physics aside.

Once they had their meals, and found a seat at one of the tables, Lyn did her best to remember what few manners her own mother had hammered into her head at a young age. Simple things like not speaking with your mouth full and such like that.

Not the easiest sort of thing to remember when a person's stomach is wrapped around their backbone and crying incoherently.

A fluttering sort of movement from her belly made Lyn smile to herself between bites. Someone else liked the idea of getting breakfast, and was probably rolling with silent laughter at her mother's thoughts.

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
Ren breakfast was simple. It was a pancake with strawberry syrup, and a honeydew, with a glass of Orange juice. He used a fork and knife with the pancakes, cutting it up into nice even pieces. When he finished he was as polite as possible. When he finished the pancakes he wiped his mouth with a napkin. He then started to eat the slice of honey dew.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top