roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger entered, a simple portal of nothingness bending and twisting until it allowed for the entrance of the young man. His steps rang as though bells in the silent night, the stars beaming down upon the world. Still, as he approached the castle, he took a deep breath. He felt as though crows were circling above him, and further up, a cloud shaped like a rose, heavy laden with sadness.

He pushed the doors open, not bothering to knock, and though palms were held up in peace, he looked for the nearest citizen, the nearest aid, and said to them quickly, “I need to see the Steward Jeremi.”

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
The nearest citizen was who Terra was looking for. Jeremi was standing just beyond the doors.

"...You radiate power like a damaged reactor. I felt you coming a full minute in advance."

The man looked a little better than he had, from the Congress. More fresh change of clothes, a night's sleep. But, he was still dressed simply. In the clothes of a workman. ...Stylized, somewhat, but, still a workman.

"There's much work to be done. Onyx could turn up at any second. However, it's you. Personally. So, this must be important."

He waited for Terra to begin. It's all he could do, at this point.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger looked over the man, cleaner in appearance, but hardly in heart. He was disappointed, sorely. He got close, very close to the man. His eyes seethed frustration and sadness and his chest mirrored, and as he approached, he had to clench his fists from doing anything horribly dangerous. He was taking as many deep breaths, marginalized as they could be within his chest, and his counting in his head in an attempt to calm himself was quickly losing effect.

“Who do you think you are?” he nearly spat. His fists still clenched at his side, his arms trembling with magic at their quake, he did what he could to avoid hitting him. “You aren’t the man I once knew. Of course you aren’t, you’ve a heart now, but a man with feeling has become so cross and jaded, much more than the man that had no heart that I was once such a great friend with.”

“You show up and spit upon loyalty and friendship. These worlds are falling because of inaction, and there’s a group that’s come to mobilize to protect the world with well-planned strategy and idea, and you do what? You simply discount them and their efforts. The man that I know would have never insulted such an operation in an attempt to help protect the worlds.

“Just who have you become?”

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"A man who's not satisfied by mere words."

...It's strange. When they had been Nobodies, he'd always been the more expressive of the two. And, now, with both of them human, the roles had reversed. ...It wasn't that he couldn't understand Terradagger's position, oh no. He understood entirely. Had he been made to deal with someone behaving as he was, he, too, would be livid. But, he came looking for answers, and answers, he would give.

"When the Congress started, I expected more of the same. Meaningless talk, with no action behind it. And, to be very plain, Terra? Castle Oblivion is a defensive nightmare. Presently, if Apocalypse were to attack this place, my only recourse would be to open as many Corridors of Darkness as I could, evacuate the staff, and just let him have it. I don't have time for idle chatter. None of us do."

Cracking his knuckles, spine, and various other joints, he continued.

"You'll notice I was quickly silenced, however. ...All signs point to you having actually rallied people into doing something. In my experience, the people, usually, don't act until it's too late. So, don't sell yourself short, there, that's quite a feat."

His voice, his tone. He was by no means insulted. Defensive. Indignant. When he spoke, he did so very plainly, very matter-of-fact-ly. Terra was already upset, he reasoned to himself. No sense in getting wound up.

"Besides, all that aside? ...I've seen quite a bit, since all those ages ago, when we fought as brothers against a Republic that was probably in the right. ...Forgive me, friend, if experience has left me somewhat unwilling to invest belief in the human spirit."

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
He was jaded. And Terra couldn’t really know whether to blame him or not based upon the fact that it was something that he wasn’t present for. He couldn’t understand the damage that Jeremi had undergone, and though he had to account for that in Jeremi’s feelings, he decided that it didn’t carry the weight for his actions. He looked over at him, and simply frowned.

“You know, I’m not sure what needs to happen here. There are people rallying to a call of organization instead of recklessly calling for aid to arms after the die has already been cast. This is definitely a sign of the times, but more than anything, it shows us that those that have ruled, those that have lost their worlds… They weren’t prepared to hold them in the first place. If Disney Town lost all of its citizens only to have Tristesse restore them, after having no allegiance to the place, no ties other than sheer hatred for the previous king… That just tells me that a fourteen year old is smarter and wiser than those that let their lands suffer.

“But I digress. I’m not sure what need to happen, but there’s too much at stake here to have any part of your attention or focus lie on these hurt feelings. If you’re to have a hand in defeating Onyx with me, then I expect for it to be with unyielding attention.

“I don’t care if it’s soul searching, or you need to spend some time meditating. This isn’t the place for you cynicism. It scares me to think that the future of the worlds could be in hands so frustrated with its people. If you cared, you would make an effort at every turn, regardless of how hopeless. As we did. As we’ve always done.”

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"You're right, of course. These aren't the worlds I left. ...You know what they say about those once bitten, though."

With a heavy sigh, he locked eyes with his old friend. There wasn't much to say, here. Or do. Words were meaningless, now; only action would prove his resolve.

"Be that as it may, cynicism and cyanide share quite a few letters for a reason. Faith and hope are needed now. We must all make a choice: stand together, or die alone."

One of the castle's staff walked by, and Jeremi beckoned him over, whispering something into his ear. With a nod, he ran off, to do whatever it was he'd been asked. With a heavy sigh, Jeremi closed the distance between the two.

"My focus is here, first. On the few people who do look to me. You must understand that. But, whatever my feelings at a given moment, you have only to ask, and I will be there. I should hope you would extend to me the same courtesy."

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger hadn’t much to respond. The sentiment was something of action, and he knew that they both knew that as their eyes locked, and he pondered what the worlds would come to. He stepped towards him and smile, aiming to put a hand on his shoulder.

“You know that I will be there for you, friend, in times of danger and in times of peace. Happiness is something we can actually achieve now, something we can actually feel. It would be a true shame if we allowed it stolen, no?” he smiled, the first smile that crossed his lips since he had arrived there. He turned and began to walk and called to Jeremi behind him.

“Nothingness will never fall on deaf ears, my friend. Send your words through portal of naught, and I will hear them, and I will be at your side as quickly as can be.”

With that, he was gone.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top