roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia frowned, "None taken, don't worry I'll be fine.." She replied as her belly started rapidly growing, she was unsure about what she said but she had to go with it, If she died while giving birth it was worth for their daughter to live...

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she said she would be fine Tyler smiled and nodded. Yeah, your strong, you'll be fine. he said as her belly continued to grow, causing him to run over to the window and throw it open, calling for the shamans that had helped her through her last birth, just in case.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia grinned, all of a sudden she started to feel faint. She walked over to the open window where her husband was, She started panting as she started having contraptions and passed out on the floor...

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she started to have contractions the shamans were already there, helping get the baby out, getting her out in all but a few minutes, wrapping her and marking her with a tattoo of a flowering rose, in the same place as sebastians tattoo was, then they handed her to Tyler and left, leaving him smiling at his daughter over her passed out mother...

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia woke up after a few minutes of her daughter's birth, She looked around and sat up on the couch. She saw her husband carrying their daughter?? She stretched out her arms to him, "Can I hold her?" She asked him as the baby girl, Abigail's hair turned a bright pink.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she asked if she could hold her daughter Tyler smiled and nodded, handing her over to his wife with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled and held Abigail close to her, Abigail's hair turns back to blonde as she coos causing Kia to gently hold her in her arms. "She's pretty isn't she? Abigail is a lovely name for her." She asks her husband as she saves her husband a spot on the couch, holding her blue-eyed daughter.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Yes it is, it suits her too. he said with a smile as he sat down in the spot she had saved for him.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled and started nursing her, giving her a bath, and putting her in some pajamas that she got from the shaman, Abigail she fell asleep in her mother's arms. She carried her to the nursery and laid her down in the crib, She turned the mobile on and went into her room waiting for her husband.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When his wife got the baby ready for bed Tyler, now ready to go to sleep, walked back into his bedroom and collapsed on the bed, asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia went to sleep as well, glad that she finally had her baby and couldn't wait for her to grow up.

(Topic End)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top