roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Takeshi
It was midnight in neverland, and The halfling chief of this World was lying awake, drenched in sweat and so tired he wished he could sleep, but he remained awake. He simply laid there for a few hours prior, but he knew there was no chance of sleeping. So, pulling open the dresser drawer he grabbed some clothes and quickly got dressed, then he sat on the windowsill in his shared room, staring out of it as his wife slept...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia woke up in the midnight, She heard her husband get out of bed. As he sat out on the window sill, she covered herself with covers and stood up walking towards him. Once she made it over to him she wrapped her arms around him, and kissed his cheek. "Having trouble sleeping?" She asked, whispering in his ear.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When he felt his wifes arms wrap around him Tyler smiled, he figured he would have woken her up. Yeah, I've been thinking about everything for a while now, and I realize that if anything happened to you, seb, my sister, anyone close to me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself afterwards, ironically enough my own demons have been keeping me awake. he said with a chuckle, it was ironic if one thought about it...

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia bit her lower lip and sat next to him, feeling very sore. "Hey nothing is going to happen to any of us, And I'll try and keep those little demons away.." She told him, unsure of what she said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I know you will, your my strong wife, you can handle anything that our life throws at you. he said as he pulled her into his lap and hugged her, a smile on his face as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled as he pulled her into his lap and hugged her, She giggled and kissed him again. As she broke away, her hand lifted up his shirt and she saw a different mark right next to his birthmark.. "Love, where did you get this mark?" She asked him.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she asked him where he got the mark on his stomach he looked confused, but then he realized what she was talking about and smiled. Someone who knew my brother gave it to me...Storm was my brother, the old king of the Pridelands, one of my many teachers, and the main pain in my ass, was my brother. But...he's gone now, and theirs no changing that. he said, his smile slowly fading as he talked about his brother...

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia frowned when she heard about his brother. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for your loss love.. But what does this mark do? Does it have any special powers?" She asked him as she hugged him.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Yeah, but I really don't want to show you, the power it gives me is fueled by focused rage...that and I think you'll be disgusted by the medium it takes for me... he said with a grin, wanting to see if she really was curious about what it did.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia looked at him with a confused expression on her face, "Love, that's silly. I'm never disgusted by you.." She told him as she looked at the mark again then at him.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she looked confused Tyler grinned and threw up an orb of light. Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you. he said as he held his hands up and created a ball of blood in between them.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia shrieked as she saw a ball of blood between them. "It makes you bend blood!?" She wasn't disgusted by him but by the ability of the mark as she stared wide eyed at the blood ball.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she shrieked he nodded. Yeah, and it doesn't make me do it, it allows me to, but if I actually use the mark the abilities are more powerful. he explained as he closed his hands, the blood evaporating entirely.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia blinked, it was a disgusting ability but it was really cool.. "Love, can you ask the man if I can get a mark too...?" She whispered as the ball of blood was gone.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When She asked him if he could ask Lucifer to give her a Mark too Tyler bit his lower lip, if Lucifer gave her a mark she would have to fight a god...but if he gave her one she would have a power similar to his...Well, we don't need him for you to get a mark, I can create them myself. he said as he touched the back of her shoulder, concentrating and creating a Feminine Mark where his hand was. This would give her an ability similar to his blood bending, but she would have to learn how to use it...

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Once he was finished making a mark for her, she smiled and touched the back of her shoulder. "I bet it's beautiful, Thank you." She told him with a big smile on her face, glad that she had a mark too she eventually started to feel even stronger.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she thanked him Tyler smiled, she wouldn't have the full power of lucifers marks, but she would be able to create and bend blood like he was. Anything for you love. he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled, She felt something funny in her stomach. Uhh-Oh.. She hopped off of his lap and ran to the bathroom, turning the lights on and finding her belly looking as if she was six months pregnant. "The magic of the Styx hasn't gone away.." She muttered with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When he saw that his wife was pregnant again Tyler's eyes widened, this time around their child would be half demon, just like him...Well then, this is quite a coincidence, our daughter is gonna end up just like seb did, but this time around I can already tell she's gonna have a demonic power, I can already sense my demonic blood flowing through her, and yes because of that I can tell that it's a girl. he said with a smile, walking up to her and gently grabbing her hand.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia nodded and squeezed his hand, "Can you tell what abilities she would have? Would she be dangerous? Love, I'm so scared for her.." She told him as she pulled him into a hug and looked at both of their reflections in the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Yes, and its quite strange, the flow of blood isn't constant, its changing, like...oh goodness, our daughter will be a shapeshifter! he said with a surprised expression, he really didn't see this coming...

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia blinked, "Well, that was unexpected~! We have the strangest children, in a good way." She told him with a smile as her daughter started to kick.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she said that in a good way they had the strangest Children Tyler laughed and nodded. I have to admit, watching her grow up is going to be interesting. he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled and gently took his hand and placed it on her belly, so he could feel her kicks and hear her rapid heartbeat. "I have to admit, but this is probably going to be our last child." She told him.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she said that this was probably going to be their last child Tyler nodded. As I get more and more powerful our children would become more and more dangerous, plus...no offense but giving birth looks painful. he said as she placed his hand on her stomach, getting a smile out of him.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top