roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mohon
If there was a place in this Universe that could belong to a fairytale, that was Wonderland. Streets in the shape of labyrinths that didn't make sense, potions that could make you big and small, mad hatters and hares that celebrate unbirthdays... the place could be described as random, but it all fit in so well with the atmosphere that you could call it normal as well, and with ease.

The appearance of a cat-eared boy seemed to fit relatively well with this place. Everyone was so weird that no one was actually weird. The young man, named Mohon, remembered this place, so he must have been there before, but unfortunately he couldn't remember much about his visit and eventually he became lost amidst the strange buildings.

It's still early, so it doesn't really matter. Were his thoughts. I'm used to getting lost, after all. His positive attitude towards his current problem. The fact that he couldn't make sense of the people's answers when he asked for directions made of his mindset something even more remarkable. I just hope the ship is OK.

As he had told a certain girl when he went to Radiant Garden, traveling meant meeting people in unexpected places and he hoped to meet a new person there as well.

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
Victoria sighed, flipping the last page of her book before closing it. Being a Nobody mean't you couldn't feel emotions, but she could swear she could at least understand it.

She felt content when reading, safe. the world around her was frightening, and she rarely found other's like herself. She put her book away, a small private pocket where she stored things while on the move, before looking around.

She'd never been here before, a place full of colors, with card men walking around, most people could say it was ridiculous. Victoria only felt slightly frightened.  

She often only walked around The World That Never Was, or The Country Of Musketeers and maybe even Traverse Town. she never felt safe going to places she knew nothing about; but she did feel at least a little curious.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Leaning on a wall, a bit tired of walking and meeting people who thought a raven and a table were the same, the young man saw the girl with a book in her hands. Her eyes were intently reading its contents, making Mohon a bit curious about the title. Before he could fix his sight on the cover though, the girl closed the book and stored it in her pocket.

The girl had long silver hair and was short in height. If it wasn't for her face, Mohon would have probably mistaken her for a kid. Her appearance was strange, yet still different from the inhabitants of Wonderland he had met so far.

Maybe she can even speak without riddles. The thought alone was enough to motivate Mohon, who approached her with his usual cheerful demeanor.

Yo, lady! He decided to use the word "lady" because of her rather expensive-looking clothing. Now, think of something rather intelligent to say... Nice weather we're having here!

Mohon had no imagination. It was good that he didn't mind that too much.

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
Victoria jumped, suprised by the sudden appearance of someone. Clawing for Identity, her heartbeat began to slow some when she felt Light.

Lady? Did he mean me? she thought to herself, before she heard the same person say something about weather.

Looking up at the sky, she looked towards the origins of the voice.

The voice was male, a short man that looked the same age as herself, with tanned skin and brown hair.

And cat ears. her mind supplied, making her do a slight double take. Yes...there on top of his head was a pair of large brown cat ears.

he'd also topped her in height by a lot, and probably weighed more than she did as well. "A...Cat?" she questioned, before looking closer at the male, almost squinting as she did so. green eyes. pretty.

She visibly relaxed, she was frightened it might have been something else. "H-Hello Cat." she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Being called a cat wasn't a big shock for him, as it had happened a couple of times before, despite his appearance being more human a cat. He decided to play along for joke's sake:

Nya!

A brief silence ensured between the two.

Bad joke. Mohon scratches the back of his head. I'm not a Cat though. I think, at least... Yeah, I'm probably not a cat. Sharing traits with animals was common in his world, so he wasn't pretty sure exactly how others perceived his race.

The girl didn't look scared, but still a bit nervous. So she's not good with people... That was the impression she gave. Mohon looked at her eyes: they were brown and actually looked pretty with her silver hair.

So to not scare her, Mohon smiled, the same honest smiled that seemed to frequently adorn his face. My name is Mohon, nice to meet you. He introduces himself and proceeds to ask what was on his mind: That book you were reading... is it good? He wanted to ask about the title and the contents, but he needed to begin from somewhere safe.

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
She looked at him for a second, before realizing he was asking her something. "Uh...H-Hello...Mohon. My name is Victoria. Victoria Astelbella. Nice to meet you too." she said, looking down at her hands.

"The book? it...was comforting. The Good Guys won the battle like they always do. I can't say I love it, since im a nobody." she stated. he wondered if he knew what that was.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
So she's a Nobody. It's pretty hard to tell apart a Nobody from a Somebody, as they look the same and act more or less the same. In fact, Mohon doubted they were so different as some people claimed, but it was not his place to correct others if they wanted to believe Nobodies were just empty creatures.

Though you don't love it, says the young man, you looked pretty into it. Even Nobodies can like stuff.

Saying that, he looks at the pocket where she had left the book.

Would you let me see it? He asks. I may like it too. Of course, you don't need to if you don't want to.

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
She looked at him. he seemed to see the pocket she put the book in, although it acted more like a hammer-space dimension. "You have a good eye..." she told him. to be able to see those kinds of things must have been a gift.

"Umm...i guess you can take it...im done with it." she said, reaching into the pocket to grab the book, a book cleverly named The Three Musketeers. which was interesting, as she got the book from The Country. she began to get calmer sitting here talking, but she still felt cautious, though it no longer showed.

"Consider it a gift." she stated, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
OOC: Yeah, probably wouldn't have been able to see that... didn't take into consideration the space dimension thing.

IC: Oh.

Mohon looked at the book. It was a book he knew pretty well. It was the story that inspired every single swordsman in his home country, apparently based on real facts and used at times as some sort of example to follow in order to become an heroic swordsman.

This book is pretty good. Mohon says with a wide grin on his face. It embodies everything the Musketeers back at the country want to become.

Mohon looks at the book for a while and then returns it to Victoria. Thanks for the gift, but it's better if you stay with it. It's good to re-read. Besides, I'm currently living at the Country of Musketeers as some sort of musketeers, so you I can "live the adventure", so to say. Mohon laughs a little, brightening up the mood.

You said you're a Nobody, right? I guess that means you live in the World That Never Was, right?

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
she nodded, smiling in earnest now. "Mhn. That is where you might find me." she said, before looking at him again.

"You`re from the Country? How quaint. I often go there myself. good books, kind people." she nodded.

There was often a lot going on there, at least, to her. she'd have to stop back by there again.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Good food and many swords as well. Mohon added, nodding to himself. If he had the money, he would have bought one of the expensive swords in store. Too bad he was poor, despite having a high rank at the military of the Country. It's a good place.

The girl smiled a little while they talked. He always thought it was weird that Nobodies smiled despite claiming they didn't have feelings.

The World That Never Was is pretty far away. Mohon points out. What made you come all the way here? Sight seeing? Adventures? Or maybe you heard there were weird people here? Mohon remembers the many weird inhabitants of this world. If only I could understand what they talk about...

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
Victoria nodded, taking in this information. She opened the pocket, setting the book back before letting it close again. She looked at him, smiling softly.

"Hmm...The World That Never Was is far away, isn't it?" she stated, more to herself than to Mohon. she looked at him once more.

"No...I simply...stumbled here. I walked through my Doorway...and then I was here. poof." she said, motioning her hand as a silver doorway began to grow from out of nowhere.

"That door let's me go where I want to, and I`m already there." she said, smiling softly. "I take it you use a...gummi ship?" she wondered, she'd only heard of the things, she'd never had seen one up close before.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Whoa... Mohon admired the door that appeared seemingly out of nowhere. It'd be pretty convenient to have something like this... But yes, I use a gummi ship, though I can't find the place where I left it. I guess you could say I'm lost. The young man smiles as always, despite having explained the difficult situation he's in.

He was a bit curious about the small girl he had met. She was a Nobody, but she could act scared and even smile at times. She had interest in books and seemed to enjoy them. Most of the nobodies Mohon had met in the past were either too emotion-less to hold a conversation or faked too much their feelings for one to feel comfortable with them. Victoria was pretty normal in comparison.

Say, Mohon sounded a bit more serious, you say you're a Nobody. Does that mean you don't remember anything from when you were a Somebody? He knew that there were cases when the Nobody couldn't remember their past selves, as well as those who retained most of their past memories. The young man was simply curious about what type she was, but feared that it was too much of a personal question for him to be asking.

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
Victoria nodded. I suppose it is easy to get lost here, isn't it? she wondered quietly to herself. she watched him look at her as if studying her, or figuring out a puzzle. he asked her about her memories, which sparked something unknown within her.

"No...I`m afraid I don't. I wish to find who...or what...I used to be, although, I would love to have a new heart. Perhaps...I`m closer to getting one than I think I am, hmm?" she queried, which would explain a few things, at least, to her.  

She decided to stand and stretch, closing the door. she didn't see it polite to leave while still talking to someone.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
You probably are. Answers Mohon. Judging from your reactions, at least. Normal Nobodies that don't remember anything about their pasts act a bit more coldly towards others. Contrary to them, it's pretty easy to talk with you... despite your apparent shyness. He says in a jokingly manner.

Mohon stands up as she does and watches how the door disappears. I wonder what type of power would let me do something like that... Traveling would certainly be much easier with such doors at his disposal, but maybe not as fun.

But not remembering still bothers you, right? That should be obvious. Even if she does gain a heart, she may still dislike not having the memories from her past. That's how Mohon would feel in her position, at least. Then why don't you let me help you? He offers, cheerfully as always. I've been to many worlds, so maybe I'll be able to identify your true homeworld if you let me look into it.

He offered his help out of pure good-will, and maybe also because the adventure of searching for lost memories looked interesting.

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
Victoria looked away in thought. "Coldly?" she said quietly, almost a whisper. she knew Nobodies were a lonely existance, or rather, non-existance. those nobodies back in The World didn't, or have enough will-power to continue living, and so was turned into those things.

As she recalled this, she wondered who she was even more; if she had the willpower back as a somebody, what did she believe in? even so, the thought scared her as well. what if she was a bad person? what if this was her second chance at life?

She almost missed what Mohon asked. "ah...no. thank you." she said, still somewhat in her thoughts. she wanted to find it herself, she felt other's would somehow only get in the way. she didn't like somebodies anyway, but somehow, Mohon was easier to be around. Maybe it`s because he's half a cat. she questioned to herself.

She looked towards him again. "If you want to help me...maybe you can teach me more about the musketeers on your world?" she offered. she felt like leaving this place, now much more interested with the Countryman.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
That's a pity. The young man shrugs. But solo adventures are fun on their own way.

The girl followed her own words with a question regarding the Musketeers of the Country. A musketeer is the role model of everyone that aspires to be a soldier or a warrior. They represent bravery, humility and, above everything, the will to protect your country and those who are important to you. Because of this and their long heritage, many stories have been born regarding Musketeers, such as your book, for example, making them well known among other worlds as well.

Sadly,
Mohon sighs, the Musketeers of the Guard aren't a perfect organization. It's even described like that in the Three Musketeers. We've had cases of power abuse and corruption in the past. Being a Musketeer doesn't mean you'll actually be the embodiment of a good warrior; you need to work hard for that. But I'm also pleased to tell you that most of the currently-empoyed Musketeers do believe in the ideal of being a Musketeer.

And fortunately, we have a new King happily says the young man, his admiration for the King being apparent, and he's keeping order both in our world and in the Musketeers of the Guard, so there are no problems to mention at the moment.

Last edited by Mohon on December 24th 2013, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
Victoria smiled once more, listening to the males explaination. "Hmm..." the sound came out as she thought. Corruption and Power Abuse was always a part of organizations and lordships, even in her stories. but, there were always the heroes, and good natured kings.

"A new king, hmm?" she began. she didn't know much about the world, even with her frequent visits. "From your tone you must like him. what is he like?" she asked Mohon, curious.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
He's a  fair man. Answered Mohon after giving it some thought. As every person, he's not entirely good, and for that reason he probably wouldn't like me describing him as a "good" person, but he's a fair man. He legitimally cares for his people, follows a strict code of justice and practices equality, treating everyone the same, be it a nobleman or a simple street swordsman, the last example being myself a couple of months ago. He punishes those who do bad things and rewards those who do good, not diferentiating between friend or foe; and in this era that's something pretty rare to see from a leader. That's why I say he's fair.

But that's not all. He continues. The old man is also strong... just too strong. It took me all I had to make him fight with his true strength, and our battle ended seconds after that happened. Mohon remembered that battle with a smile. So yeah, he's my King, my teacher and probably the man I respect the most.

Oh, sorry. He apologizes after noticing that how much had he spoken. That's a bit too much about myself, huh?

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
She simply smiled at him. "Not at all Mohon. You have a more interesting backstory than I do; it seems you have more life experience than I. Congratulations on finding someone like that." she nodded to him.

She knew a couple people she admired; Jax and Marian. 

She also knew of a couple she found abhorrent as well.

"Well then...it was nice to meet you, Mohon. Would you like to talk while we attempt to search for your ship? it makes no matter for me...i am...content either way." she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
If you wish.

The young man starts walking in a random direction, feeling that they'd find his ship soon enough.

It was also nice meeting you. He adds at a random point of their walk. I'd like to show you around the Country, but you have your own journey to begin. When you visit that world again though, be sure to search for me. I'll show you those places that normal civilians can't access. The boy cheerfully smiles at the girl.

Oh right. He remembers something that came to mind as they talked. Though you wish to find your memories on your own, let me give you an advice: visit Castle Oblivion. That place is directly conneted to the matter of memories, both for Somebodies and Nobodies, and if you talk to the Steward Jeremi he may lead you to the right path for finding your past self. He was once a Nobody that got back his heart, after all.

After giving that piece of advice, Mohon sees something at the distance: it's his ship. A small ship that wouldn't be able to carry more than two people, broken for the most part, but a companion he liked and trusted anyway.

Quite the beauty, huh? He playfully asks the girl.

Back to top Go down

Victoria Astellbella
Victoria smiled, looking at the ship. she didn't see much special about a ship, but she guessed it was because she didn't have one. It was slightly junked, but even to her it didn't matter. she knew, or rather had the thought, that if it could get you where you wanted to go, then it was a good thing.

She smiled softly at the male. "Thank you, Mohon. I had an interesting time. I will make sure to look to where you pointed me to." she told him. she turned and summoned her door, where she walked back to her house in The World That Never Was.

[Topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top