roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystic
The boy thief was nonchalantly relaxing at the amusement park after he found a few things.  Nobody at the park noticed him borrow various objects (as far as he knew,) so Mystic felt relaxed as he sat down nonchalantly next to the ferris wheel.  The thief left a sack of various objects right next to his side as he leaned back and relaxed.  He watched other kids as they ate cotton candy and rode on rolelr coasters and just plain enjoyed themselves.  That was a good life.  Mystic figured he'd take a liking to thsi world.

"Yo, Myst!" Steve called.  The boy undid his pouch and held the dagger, responding, "Yes?"  "This is a pretty nice place, why don't we get some cotton candy to eat?" the dagger responded.  "You don't eat," Mystic acknowledged, nor did you know we were at an amusement park until a few seconds ago."

"I can dream, can't I?"

"You're an idiot."

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Kang
"Are...are you talking to your dagger?" came a surprised and bewildered voice from behind the guy who was talking to his weapon. Standing there was Kang, holding a stick of cotton candy (a cone? Kang never knew what they were called). He had been lounging about the amusement park when he came across a strange boy talking to his dagger.

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic looked back at the voice that called out to him. "Yessir," Mystic responded calmly. It wasn't the first time he had been asked something like that. Most of the time it was Steve's fault, though. Like it was about to be, since the dagger decided to speak up, "Is there a problem, person?"

Back to top Go down

Kang
Kang walked up and leaned over to the dagger, putting his face right next to the dagger, examining it with wide, curious eyes. "That's...that's amazing," Kang said, standing up with a grin. "How does it do that? Or would it be a he? Do daggers have a gender?"

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic smiled and decided to let Steve do all the talking. "I am a he, thanks," the dagger corrected, "and I used to be a person before I was sacrificed to the gods-" "Cursed by a witch," Mystic corrected. "-cursed by a witch...and then turned into this dagger." Mystic nodded at the correct telling of the story.

Back to top Go down

Kang
Kang nodded along to the story, clearly fascinated by the phenomon of a talking dagger, despite knowing that magic existed in almost infinite ways. "I see," Kang said. "That's pretty cool. Though, what's it like being a dagger?" He then looked at the boy. "And how'd you get him?"

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top