roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Walking around after meeting Tristesse, Fate walks around this world throwing cards into hpthe air and then shuffling them fast, faster than most in the world.  He walks and sees a castle and walks towards it, smoke ing a cigaret.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger appeared before the gates of the castle with a look on his face of disgust. He hated the smell of cigarettes. It messed with his magic, it messed with the smell of other things in the air, and more than anything, he was just plain not a fan of the smell. As the man started approaching, Terradagger realized that he may have been the man that had signed up for this magical training class that Terradagger had put out in hopes that someone would come to this world and become a greater part of it, become a member of its citizenship and registry and hopefully a reliable militiaman.

He tried his hardest to speak through the smell. "Hello, sir," he said.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
A person talked and called him sir, didn't like that much. " Hello, I am Fate. What's yours? Wait are you Terradagger, the teacher of magic? Well I'm here." Fate puts out his cigaret. " so what's the first thing I have to do?" Fate asks.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger nodded his head as he heard his name, and repeated his own back, "Yes, Terradagger is my name, and I am the King of this place." He said it with enough severity that Fate would likely not forget it, as he was someone to be respected, especially if Fate hoped that Terra would take him on as his apprentice.

"I cannot begin to teach you until I know where you stand with magic. Well, then, I need you to demonstrate to me what your abilities are. Quickly now..." he said as a small, earthy pillar appeared beside him, growing from the ground. It would serve as a target for any targeted spells.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Quickly fate pulled his deck out and send one of every card, red exploding on the pillar, and then throw the cards up and teleports behind the pillar, and throws the deck at the pillar, blowing up." So(pant) how is that?" Fate is breathing heavily.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
"You only through a couple cards and you're panting," the man said with a bit of surprise in his voice. Terradagger conjured another pillar with ease and asked the man with a calmer voice. "The red one. I want you to throw another red one, except for instead of actually changing the card, I want you to go through the process, but slower. Explain to me where it is your magic comes from, where it is that the magic goes, and how the card changes from its normal color to blue."

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
As terra was talking, fate was fiddling with a card." So you want to see what's happening as I throw a card? Well the cards are already a color, but I put magic in the cards to activate them." He pulls a card out and it's red then he flicks his wrist and the card is flown into the air, it has a red aura, then it turns blue, the card then is caught by fate."my magic comes from my will, if I'm not into the fight my magic isn't strong.the magic then goes into the card activating the spell, and then as it hits a target it dose it's effect." Fate says.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
"It seems that your will must be tempered. Close your eyes, and hold a card. I want you to imagine the card changing into red, but slowly. Pull from your will like you're pulling at a single thread in a big cloth. As your pulling from that thread, the card will change to red, and once you've pulled from the single thread entirely, the card will be red. But remember, this is only one thread. You are taking what you need from your will, nothing more, nothing less. Understood?"

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Holding out a card out, fate closed his eyes and tried to do what terra said, ended up failing twice. "This is harded than it sounded." Then fate suceeded at makeing the card turn red, from pulling only one thread." Did it, so what's next?" Fate asks, clearly tired.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
"Now halve the thread. You're only pulling from that thread, but I'm going to smack you, and interrupt your flow of magic. You have to be able to turn the card, even though I'm hitting you." he said with a look on his face of confidence. He waited a moment for Fate to close his eyes, and then threw a solid punch at his chest.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Fates instincts kicked in after the ouch to the chest, and the flow of magic halved and 20 different blank card where thrown at terra. When fate relished he just attacked his teacher, he says" sorry, please don't cut me from the class." Fate says apologetic.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger had to laugh, the cards blowing away quickly in a breeze. He looked Fate over and instructed him. "Again. Hit me again, and I'll hit you harder."

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Ok, I don't do a thing to him, fates thought to himself. Fates cards where still blowing away, but he dicided that his cards should be used as a mere defensive attack."ok, let go." Fate threw two yellow cards keeping a blue in his hand he threw with his other hand a deck of red cards. Some of the red cards hit the ground cause ing dust to get kicked up." Fate then used a deck to teleport away from where he was appearing 5 feet way from terra.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
"You've missed the point," Terradagger said, forcing the wind to blow the cards away again. "You need to let me hit you so that your resourcefulness kicks in. You need to be good with as little amount as magic possible, it's necessary so that if you're ever hit in a fight, not all is lost. Now, come back and let's try again."

He conjured a stone pillar and waited for Fate to close his eyes and prepare to throw the card. He sent a heavy punch at his chest.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Once again his instances pop in, fate was hit heavily, but then fate jumbed back, and he sent three deck at terra, useing almost no mana. Then as fate landed he teleported away useing just a little bit of mana, and then threw more cards at terra.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
"Good," the man said as he watched the man appear and disappear. There was still much that he could learn, though, making sure that his attacks were precise and strategic, definitely with purpose.

"Tell me what your cards do, and then we can devise how best they can serve you," he said.

(Just a reminder that stuns and teleports are both forbidden abilities.)

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
( well I didn't see it in the thing, but don't worry, I will only use it to run away or travel, and the stun is like a blast of electricity.) Fate pulls five cards, each with a different color. Hi pulls a random card from his hand, and it's red." This card is a card tap hat can explode, and/or gash a target." He flicks it to the pillar, which the card easily cuts in half. He then grabs blue." This card rezzes or makes you speek turn into giberus." He throws the card at the pillar and it freezes. Then fate grabs a green card." This card heals a target, or hurts a target." The throws it at the pillar and the pillar is restored to normal. Then he grabs a yellow." This card electric cutes a target." He flicks it at the pillar and it electrifying the pillar. Then fate grabs a blank card." These cards can turn any color after being thrown, or can be used a regular weapons." He says as he throws the card agin. " these are my cards.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
"So, then... If you had to defend yourself what combination of cards would you use? I want you to show me how your abilities are understood by yourself, and how you would combine them to make a lethal defense, or attack. So, let's see it. This pillar's just called you dumb and it wants to make you suffer."

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
" well then, depending on if it was armed or not I would use different combinations, but I'll say it's armed with a sword." He quickly, pulls a deck out, and flicks three cards, two red, one blue." This combo makes it hard to do anything, because one red will explode sending the blue to the side, makeing the target have to run, either backwoods, or to the side. If he would run to the side I would send a yellow and a red card. The yellow would slow the target down as the red explodes on it. The I would send a stacked deck, a deck with multiple cards in it. This method increases my speed of attack, because my arms will be lighter. By the way the more cards I use the faster I can throw them." Fate says with all the things he said where happening.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top