roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Nick was walking around, brushing himself off. As his roof caved in from something, as he was doing his illegal gambling, for fate was a card dealer. His cloths where fine just dusty, he was just tinglily. He felt as if something was happening, something magical. He pulled out his deck of cards, the cards four different colors, one for each thing he can do, but he needed magic to use them, most of the time the cards would just burn. But they weren't. He stopped and looks though them. They seemed to never end.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse walked around. There weren’t many homes, but there were some of them, as they’d stared creating a neighborhood outside the mushroom forest. As he looked around, he had noticed that there was a home with the roof caved in, and someone getting up, brushing himself off. He took a look at the person, and saw that he had a deck of cards, four different colors evident. He wondered how they acted like his own. He smiled as he approached.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Seeing the stranger approach, fate looks up from his cards quickly slipping his deck into his sleeve. "Hello." Fate says, with a blank face." I am Nick, but just call me Fate." Fate says this with the blank face but he tips his cowboy hat to say hello. " so what's you name? I think that I am fine by the way, so don't worry." Fate looks at Tristesse with his blank face becoming a shy smile.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Trist had to laugh. He hadn't even thought to ask the man if he was okay, and the fact was, it was strange for him to forget his manners so. More and more things were slipping lately. Maybe he was slowly getting cradled back into madness. Still, he offered his name in salutation. "My name's Tristesse, but Trist for short. It's a pleasure to meet you, Fate. What happened here?"

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
"I don't really know what happened, but it didn't seem that it hurt me, but can't say the same for these people." Fate turns and crouches down, and picks up a board of wood, and reviles a group of three people." Serves them right trying to cheat at gambling. Especially with me as the dealer." Fate grabs one of the body's, and carries it to a hole in the ground. He puts the body down there after feeling for a pulse, which the body had none." This will be a suitable place to burry them." He walks over and checks the other dead peoples pulses, feeling no pulse, he then pick them both up and carrys them to the hole and then burys the bodies. When he stops he looks back at tristesse." So what are you doing here? I have to ask because it's a suitable question."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
“I’m here because I live here,” he said, preferring not to reveal the nature of his lineage to this place. He looked over the three bodies, a bit of a grimace as he knelt down to confirm what the man said. There was no pulse. He frowned as he approached a card soldier patrolling nearby, and asked him to prepare burial plans. He came back to Fate and wondered if he had done this, if he could possibly spite someone as severely as death over a simple game of cards, even if they’d cheated.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
"Well seems you know how to talk to the guards here. I don't get close to them." Fate pulls a deck out of one of his multiple pockets he had in his jacket." Ok sense you seem like a nice person I'll show you my specialty. Pick a card, any card. Memories the color, and give it back. I'll then tell you what the color is and the ability of it." Fate says with the deck in his hand.

(Stacked deck activated for 2 posts.)

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
(What colors are my options?)

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
(Green, red, blue, yellow.)

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
(I'd write that in next time. You know, attention to detail ;))

Tristesse nodded as he picked a card. "Blue," he said, memorizing its color, waiting for his compatriot to show him what was next.

"So what does it do?" he asked, halfway preparing for something strange and dangerous to happen next.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
"Blue is a card that mixes the words of a person and temporally make it so your words can't be said with out a machine. It also can freeze you." He puts the card back flips them up, showing all blues." Now pick another card." He says.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Mixes the words of a person? Sounded like it needed a little bit more refinement. Tristesse smiled as he hid his thoughts, picking a yellow card and memorizing the color, showing Fate that he had chosen.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
The card put back, fate shuffles and then flips the cards revealing mixed cards. Then he picks a random one one that he knows was the color card trist." Your card was a yellow, the card that stuns my target. Now I will tell you the other cards, red is a card that seriously damages a person, and green heals." Suddenly the cards dissappear." So what's your weapon or weapons?" Fate says with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse felt like he knew what was coming next He drew a keyblade, flashing in his hands so that it was parallel to the ground, the hilt gripped tightly, the handguard wrapping around as though to make an old lyre in his hands. The blade stretched long, a heart for a tooth in the keyblade, and the very tip of it a spade. He smiled as from his pocket a series of cards rolled out, playing cards these, that were controlled with his every motion and thought.

The light glinted off of them, slightly reflective, but still hard and metallic. He watched the man’s eyes, waiting and expecting.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
"A a key blade? I haven't seen one I quite a while, but don't worry, I won't fight, I can sense that you have a deck, or a way of controlling cards." Fate says pulling, a deck of cards out of his pocket, ready to protect himself."I am just trying to get information. I won't attack intill attacked." Fate still has a smile but it's a confident smile.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Then I shall not be too concerned," he said with the deck of cards slithering back into his pocket. He smiled as he felt that he could identify with his man, truly understand some part of him. He liked the gamble, he liked the concept of it all, but then at the same time, he wondered at the reality of it and what was behind it all. He wanted this man's past, this man's history.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
" I still want to know, what are your weapons, I did tell you mine didn't I? I told you of my cards, my deck of magical cards, the only thing I haven't said is that they are as sharp a swords." Quickly flicking his wrist he made a grey card appear, which was lined with metal." I have a infinity deck with me, letting me throw my cards intill I can't throw anymore, and they will seek you out." Fate says.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Homing cards, huh? Is that magic?" he asked with the cards flicking back into his hands. "These are thin steel, enough to make a strong shield. I use them to make shields and weapons all the time, besides just throwing them. They're not horribly strong but they're very flexible and will cut through armor. But still, to be realistic, my strongest weapon is my keyblade. It's sharp and enhances my magical abilities."

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
" well my cards are just a tool, and yes there magic, but my real magical deck, these cards are imbued with magic. I can use them to teleport to different worlds." He throws them into the air and they disappeared and then they where in his hand again, but then he flicks it into his sleeve." These thou can drain me of my magic fast. Not a good use though, since I can really only use one at a time for combat."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Really?" he said with a bit of surprise. He might benefit from learning from his father. His cards weren't magic at all and they didn't take a lot of focus, just enough to basically draw out a basic direction. The cards basically did the rest for him, and it was all easy-peasy from there.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
"So do you have a dad and a mom?" Fate asks, with his hat covering his face."so what's the deal with you?" He asks.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"What's the deal?" he asked almost angry. What does that even mean? This man was certainly asking a load of questions for no apparent reason, and it was kind of abbrhasive. "You can't really ask people questions like that," he said with a bit of distaste in his mouth. "It's rude." he concluded as he allowed magic to flow around him. He was getting ready to leave.

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
Magic seemed to radiat around the boy I front of him." Well as you see, I am not a gentalman. Well, I don't know if it was considered rude, so I am sorry." Fate says with his hat triped over his face." I see your gonna leave by magic. Nice exit I guess." Fate says as he lights a cigaret." Well then bye."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
(Don't metagame. By reading the description, your character can't know that mine is going to leave. He could easily attack you with the magic.)

A portal wrapped around Tristesse and he found himself in Radiant Gardens.

(exit)

Back to top Go down

Nick 'Hope' Fate
(Sorry, didn't mean to meta game.)

As the boy left fate dicided to continue walking away from the house that caved in, walking to the castle, going to his first magic class with terra.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top