roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onyx
Standing in the middle of the bizarre room was Onyx and Death, before them was a oven and a table, a whole bunch of kitchen appliances and tools and other things. Both of them were dressed in apron's large aprons that were tied over there usual clothes and large chef hats on their heads. They turned and smiled at one another. Onyx took a huge book out of his back pocket that looked like it couldn't fit there, but it did cause shut the fuck up. He opened the book and on the first page it said how to bake a cake.

"Alright our helper should be here soon, until then um well..... its a piece of cake to bake a pretty kick, right?"

Onyx said towards Death with no shame and a smile on his face while he picked up the bowl and got the flour.

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
"Oi, Onyx, are you sure that this is the only apron you had left?" said Sicarius, who appeared from a Corridor of Darkness in front of the two. He was wearing his usual clothes, though over them, he was wearing a pink, frilly apron. There was a look of disgust and discontent.

"Also, I brought the white, sticky stuff you asked me to," he continued, indicating to the big bowl he was carrying, which was full of frosting.

Back to top Go down

Death
Death would smile and wave towards this guy, since that's what Onyx told her to do rather then to automatically axe him. With a smile she would walk towards him, however she would trip over her own feet and she went face first into frosting. She lifted up her face which was covered in sticky white stuff and looked like she was about to cry...

"I ruined the frosting!..............oh well."

She would say skipping back over to the table the imprint of her face now in the frosting. She forgot what she went over there to do...maybe it was to get eggs.... he didn't have them though....

Death liked eggs.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
The boy walked in to see the girl with the white stuff on her face. He tried really hard not to blush, and, as he looked over at Sicarius and the other man he didn’t knew, he had to smile. It looked like they were enjoying themselves, Sicarius wearing an apron that he admitted made him look pretty good, even though there was a weird look on his face.

“What you guys up to?” he asked with a grin. He closed a fist in the air and opened it again, revealing a clean, white cloth. He offered it to the girl quietly, stretching out his arm.

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
"Uhhh." The pink haired girl came over and tripped and fell into his frosting, ruining. He looked at the bowl remorsefully, until a familiar voice rang through the air. He looked up and grinned at the sight of Tristesee, throwing the bowl behind him, haphazardly.

"Well, that girl over there got covered by my white sticky stuff and we're about to bake the best fu-er, fudging cake over," Sicarius exclaimed with a grin, raising his arms in excitement. "Though, I don't actually think there will be fudge involved."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
She would courtesy before him taking the towel, she walked back towards onyx. Smiling at him, she got all the white stuff off her face, while looking at him. He was holding a package of flour.

"I GOT THE PACKAGE FROM THE SLOT!"

"Wanna put your Package in my Slot:)?"

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME!"

"ITS NEVER THE TIME! D<"

The would two would begin to argue. Meanwhile she tried to take his package from him and he refused to give it too her.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Cake, huh?" he said, laughing a bit as he went and picked up the bowl that Sicarius had thrown. He cleaned it out and started on some sugar whipped frosting, beating it quickly with his arm. He laughed, listening to the girl hit on the man, and at Sicarius that was taking such care in censoring himself.

"My dad's being gay and all, I'm really good at cake, that, and..." he had almost finished with the frosting.

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
Sicarius watched Onyx and the girl bicker, his jaw dropped and a look that meant "what the fuck". "I can literally see tiny emoticons when she speaks," he muttered in disbelief. He shook his head and sighed, walking over towards Tristesse.

"I had no idea being gay correlated with good cooking," Sicarius noted. "Maybe that's why Onyx wants to practice."

Back to top Go down

Death
...........Death stopped arguing with Onyx hearing the last comment. A blush covered her face and her iris turned bright pink. She pulled out an kitchen knife and tackled Onyx and started to stab him repeatedly.

"HOW DARE YOU PRACTICE WITH HIM WHEN INNOCENCE AND ADORABLENESS IS BEFORE YOU, YOU CUNTING SLUT!"

"....he......was.....joking."

She stopped stabbing him as she found herself covered in his blood and his blood going everywhere.....

"oh.....well.....LETS CONTINUE MAKING THE CAKE!......he'll be fine..."

"........I blame Neptune..."

Onyx would say in a pool of his own blood while Death started to quickly crack eggs and putting them in the bowl.
[

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse's eyes widened as the blood rolled from Onyx, and it just... it just kept happening. He was shocked and surprised. Still, he continued with the bowl, almost finished. As his arm pumped he looked at the girl and asked, "Do you need flour for that? I can go get some really quickly."

Still, he whispered to Sicarius. "Is... is this real? She just stabbed him, dude, what the hell?"

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
Sicarius watched in awed silence as Death suddenly stabbed Onyx repeatedly for a joke he had made. He watched Onyx in his own pool of blood as Death went to make the cake.

"I don't know, but I like her," he whispered back with a grin. He then walked over to Onyx and offered a hand. "You have a little something...everywhere."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"I just wanted to bake a cake..........and now I can't feel my.......lasagna..."

Onyx coughed out while Death was simply whisking away at the eggs.

"Oh he's just a kidding, come on babe your fine."

"I.....said not to call me that.

"I'll call you what I want bitch^^"

She said as she looked over to towards the other two.....

"Were making Cake right?

She said smiling at them while Onyx bled.

Last edited by Onyx on December 19th 2013, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Dude... holy balls," he said to himself as he watched Onyx bleed. He walked over to him and patted a hand on him lightly, the wounds closing and the blood stopping. He was kind of shocked to even see it happen, but more than anything, he tried to do it as quickly and silently as possible so that the girl wouldn't notice. He was afraid of her. Nobody liked getting stabbed to death.

"I can see the emoticons too, Sic," he said with a bit of a grin, his head shaking in sheer surprise. "I'd hate to piss her off more than he just did."

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
Tristesse went and patched up Onyx. "Good to know I'm not going crazy," Sicarius replied with a sigh. He to nudge Onyx's side with his foot. "You still conscious there, buddy?"

He then turned to the pink haired girl. "Uhm. Yes. Cake. We're making cake. If that's, uh, if you want to make cake."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx would slowly stand up out of his own blood an look on at the boy with droopy eyes.

"Thanks....Your okay......trish."

Onyx said as he moved towards the table obviously still shaken up from the whole repeatedly stabbed thing...

"So which one of us actually knows how to make a cake.....or anything for that matter."

Onyx would ask having that 'oh shit' moment.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Trist raised a hand. "My dad bakes all the time," he admitted as he grabbed a combination of flour and then conjured sugar into his hand. He walked slowly... very slowly... over to Death and put the combination in there and stepped away. "Keep mixing that, it'll get thicker. Once it gets nice and creamy, let me know. It's gotta be pretty smooth," he said with a smile on his face... a very cautious smile.

He looked over her. She was kinda pretty, despite the whole I'mma stab the shit outta something kinda groove she had going on.

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
"I don't know about a cake, but I can make a mean omelet," Sicarius said. "No really, it'll make fun of you and call you names."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Death was smiling humming to herself, watching him while he put the combination with a smile on her face. He seemed a little weird the way he approached. Maybe he just wasn't use to seeing a girl cook, while wearing an apron that was covered in the blood of her beloved. She nodded to him and began to whisk away that smile still on her face. Boys were so silly.

Meanwhile Onyx turned around to Sicarius leaning on the table.

"Are you sure it wasn't that red haired chick?"

"what."

".........."  

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse couldn't help but smile, and he didn't stop smiling, that dumb grin all over his face, toothy like those of Wonderland had. Finally, he managed to pull himself together, conjuring a glass dish that was long and rectangular. Once she had finished that, she would put the batter into the cake dish and they'd need to find some way of baking it.

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
Sicarius thought about it thoughtfully. "She was pretty mean." He walked over to Tristesse and slung his arm around his shoulders. "People always talk about my brother whenever they see me. It's quite grating, y'know?"

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Death would pour the batter into rectangle. While doing this she looked at Onyx and was about to make a comment however saw the young man before her..... She decided not to say it and would turn around to face onyx and the others while he began speaking.

"Eyyy its better then having to deal with crazy bad guys trying to stop you from doing whats right. Its get ridiculous."

"I thought we we--"

"Naaaaaa"

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse made the mental note of the things not to do, and as the baking glass filled, he sat there with a hopeless look on his face, one of confusion and of hilarity, with a simple question coming to mind quickly. "So, uhh... how were we planning to bake this? I don't suppose there's an "oven forest" somewhere around here. Lived here most my life, and I've never seen it."

He chuckled a bit as he looked over at the, wondering what they had to suggest.

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
Sicarius looked around for a place to bake the cake that they had cooked by the book. Okay, so there really wasn't a book that they cooked by. Instead, the bastard son of two gay guys made the cake. Sicarius pointed at Onyx.

"We could use him. He can go all LAVAMAN and help cook the cake. Or I can tell that girl over there another story about Onyx and that red-headed girl and she can light him on fire."

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM SOME KINDA EASY BAKE OVEN I AIN'T"

Onyx was caught off by a bullet to his head and head. Both skimmed the the side of his head and caused blood to go flying into the air.

He then felt his entire body get picked up slammed into the ground again and again and again.

"WHY ARE THERE STORIES ABOUT YOU AND THIS RED HAIRED HARLOT!?"

Onyx before he could even speak had a a dagger impaled into his chest then ripped out.

"NOW CHANGE!!"

She said to him and with a defeated look he morphed himself into a magma oven his head at the top.

"AM I NOT A MAN!?"

"nope"

She spoke sweetly now adding more blood of her beloved to her apron while she opened up his oven door. Not allowing the other two too. Only she could open his door.

[/color]

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"I might suggest it, man," he said with an astonished look. Dude, she was kicking his ass. If ever there was a weakness to Onyx, it was this girl's fury. He had to laugh, so desensitized to blood after this that it seemed like he would never imagine blood as more than water again.

"But seriously," he said with a grin on his face, choking back laughter, "If you want a cake then it's time to easybake," he chortled.

He watched it all, a slow motion romance song playing in the back of his head as he focused on Death.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top