Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Felonix had stood off to the side for long enough, as Jeremi protected the group twice attempting to reach out to this "Enigma" that stood in front of them. Battle turned to prattle, prattle to useless bickering amongst everyone on the sidelines. The boy with the mask had stepped forth, standing in front of the ruler of this domain, now creating a veritable army of creatures that many had thought to be mere stories. Across the room another small army of beings having been created. This was never meant to be a diplomatic mission. One way or another, someone had come here with a death wish. Enigma made himself the obvious candidate, refusing to hear out Jeremi's pleas as he continued attacking. Finally, another creature rose from the shadows, one whom the man in the doorway had referred to as Sylf. She rose from the shadows, gaining Felonix's attention. For the first time during the meeting, he would speak.

It's interesting to hear what another pawn has to say about their own kind. That IS why your master is here to watch over you on your mission, no? A small hint of sarcasm raised as he spoke. He spoke only to point out the obvious. As he lifted his sword of his shoulders and pointed it in her direction, darkness covered the group. The combination of fire radiating from the sword and his years spent living in Lenneth's spire in the Realm of Darkness allowed him to adjust to the lack of light easily, however he could only see as far out as a small bit beyond the tip of the flaming blade. He spoke again regarding this "Sylf's" behavior, a smirk crossing his darkened face.

Come now, you seem to be forgetting the third rule: When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there. He loved his sarcasm, despite his serious nature when dealing with interesting newcomers. He stood, ready to attack in case she found quarrel with the group despite her words. Easy enough, am I wrong?

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet couldn't help but laugh he started to crack up laughing in the pitch black room. Holding his sides as the annoying speech flew right out the window.

"Her own kind? Sylf here? Human? That's rich."

Jet said still laughing as he slowed down.

"No Sylf is a demon shes a little drunken lazy bundle of hell."

Jet let out a sigh as he slightly chuckled more.

"Jeremi Ill take responsibility for Zomboy's hot headed nature. You see he just hasn't been right in the head since he lost it. It was on a pike after all. Everyone lets put down our weapons and ...uhhh whatever those interesting creatures are from the boy in the black armor over there. Here lets get some peaches or alcohol take a seat and talk about why it would be a good idea for you lot to join together maybe not make the same Empire. Ever thought of that Jeremi? Instead of the forceful one I was a part of. You lot make something a bit of a mix band together and do all that good stuff. You know the things sheep do. Me on the other hand I just enjoy watching people freak the hell out over things. Specially when someone who lost their head shows up sometime later like...well this."

Jet walked through the darkness tapping people on the shoulder as he stepped over the creatures and under the rather large one that had appeared. He used their own threads of life to guide him around.

"Jeremi where is your booze Sylf will need a lot of it as well as the darkest room you can find for her to do her own...weird...things. Probably skinning a small creature or something. Though...I have never seen her bring home a live guy yet...Her fetishes might be a bit odd so...If there is blood or something Ill send someone to clean it up."

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
"I've had enough of this."

The power game that Jet was trying to play had stopped being cute and started getting annoying. Have Enigma stir up the pot and then Jet will cut in and calm everybody down, taking the big, bad leader role that everybody can respect. At least, that's the reasoning the Aoi Thief will later claim to have had.

"You're a hypocrite, Jet Enduro. You say that the universe just fights mindlessly, yet you have a bloody history that suggests just that. You think you're so much better than everybody else that was at the conference, but you're not. You're just old. Oldy-oldy-McIrrelevantstein. That would be your nickname, but it's too long, and you aren't worth the effort, quite honestly," he ranted, his voice contemptuous and mocking Jet's tone. "We all know that you guys came here to fight and fuck with Jeremi, so at least be honest about it. Don't patronize us. You have no right to."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
"Bloody history? Kid my history is an ocean of blood deeper than the deepest oceans. I have stated numerous times I won't take part in the fight unless I or Sylf is attacked first. I still have yet to lay an threatening hand on anyone here. I keep to my word. Me personally I have not come to fight. The zomboy over there again is rather stupid he might have wanted bloodshed but again I am here only to watch a lab rat go through a maze that is all. This world used to be my home as well. I respect Jeremi's stand point which is why I have yet to attack anyone I am a third party here kid Sylf is too lazy to do anything and Zomboy again is on his own if he gets killed I will just pick up his parts and wait for him to come back and laugh at him for failing horribly. I have never stated I didn't enjoy the mindless fighting, hell I tore a hole in Big Ben because it was funny. I have broken in to Radiant Gardens Castle stolen their flags and ruined their throne room seven times just for the fun of it."

Jet looked at the kids thread as he peered off in to the darkness.

"What gives you the right who is just as bloody to judge someone else? Weren't you some horrible kid who nearly half the congress wanted to slaughter as well? Some self righteous nonsense these kids speak now days. You want me to act blood thirsty and just go on an endless rampage to slaughter every last person I see? Sure."

Jet returned back to the door as he waved his hand in the darkness. A portal opened up as he started to walk through it.

"Sylf you can stay here if you want and kill whoever you want. I'm going to go find this kid Onyx and see if he wants an extra sword hand."

Jet walked through the portal vanishing in to the darkness.

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Vanitas
Vanitas spat in Sicarius' direction, with disgust (as was his nature), but also something more.

"You talk a lot." he said, not entirely out of spite. He didn't like the one known as Jet, either.

As the one Jeremi dubbed Max attacked again, a wall of nul energy deflected the attacks meaninglessly. Mimic Master jiggled slightly, as if giddy, and let out a shrill cry as it vanished inside of it's book, floating to Vanitas' person by flapping the covers on either side like wings. The spine landed in his hands, the warrior gently opening the book.

He tore out a couple pages and allowed the book to disappear into darkness, counting how many pieces of the tome his fingers had ripped out. 4. Just enough.

Magic flowed through the paper like an endless torrent crashing against the seaside cliff, and Vanitas could easily identify the power within. Focusing on his appearance, the first two pages burned his armored portrait's visage onto the cloth-like material. The other two took the appearance of Jeremi.

In a black-blue fire, the papers turned to ash, figures emerging around Vanitas and Jeremi in black flames. Two exact physical replicas of Vanitas and Jeremi, each. Enough to cause confusion on the battlefield.

After that, Vanitas simply awaited Jeremi's next move, the clones independent in thought but still in ordinance with the armored Keyblader. Once Jeremi moved, Vanitas would attempt to shuffle around the warzone, but no earlier. Those watching him could feel the overbearing sense of calm he had, as if Vanitas was disconnected from the entire world around him. And he was. His sole motivation for this conquest was information that only Jeremi could know. Afterwards, his life was irrelevant. Vanitas would not actively seek out Jeremi, but he would owe Jeremi nothing in exchange, personally - his services were payment enough.

Curiously, he eyed both Max and the girls from the shadows and awaited some substantial movement. So far, they were both petty and unimportant, but would they redeem themselves?

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
"bloody crackbrain." The half demon said to her master before he went through the portal. Sylfaen turned to adress whomever had spoken to her before "A pawn I may be for now, but you should know that only coin moves my blades. I didnt come for a fight, although some of you seem to want me to." she stared into the blackness, seeing the pulsating lifeforces coursing through the veins of all the beings present. Some with hearts driving that life force, others without.

"The only reason I'm here is because I had no say in the matter. I'm also not quite as bloodthirsty as my master." turning away from the room she began down the stairs to leave the castle. Pausing a moment she turned back

"Oh, and if you do tear the zombie-man to bits, it would be appreciated if you mailed back his pieces." with that she turned around once again and tore open a black portal. Stepping through the portal immediately closed behind her.

Back to top Go down

Enigma
Another wall of nothing blocked Enigma's barrages. Enough was enough. Soon after, the room was engulfed in never ending darkness which was ideal for the mercenary. Years of training and spending most of hiatus in the afterlife, he was well attuned to the darkness. He could see where everyone stood and now noticed the visage of clones that Vanitas had created. No matter. This was unimportant.

"You destroy me? I admire the gumption."
Said the mercenary as he darted across the room throwing his blood as projectiles to everyone in the room, that was at least present anyway. Jet and Slyf then took their leave.
"You're all nothing but spineless cowards, hiding behind your magic and your egos."
Said the mercenary as he snap his fingers. The blood, was miasma/poisoned enfused. He then summoned a corridor of darkness.
"Mark my words, if I encounter any one of you in the field, I will not hesitate to end you. Should any of you follow me, I'll let the blood run it's course and corrode whatever it made contact with."
He said as he left into the corridor of darkness and aimed for his previous world, Beast's Castle.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"That sure was strange, huh, Yaoi Thief?" he said with a bit of a grin on his face, turning to Sicarius as darkness started to wrap around him. "Talk to ya later, man."

The darkness enveloped him and he found himself home again.

*exit*

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
Sicarius sighed. Everybody ran away. How boring. He waved to Tristesse. "Let's hope they will have their spines next time," he snickered. Darkness wrapped around Sicarius and he was gone too.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Lost to infinite darkness that engulfed the entirety of the throne room. For the duration of the engagement. She had held close to Jeremi's side. Unwilling to take a step. To walk about the room in absolute shade. Where others lurked. With weapons and powers that posed the risk of lethality. Even if they claimed no harm would come. For as brave as the nobody was. She was no fool. Unable to navigate the darkness like some of the others. It was suicide to make a move blindly. Instead, she stayed by his side. Listening closely to the back and forth banter between each respective party. Wanting to say something more herself. However, words were at a loss. One of those moments where there was much to say. Yet the mouth didn't have the functionality to reciprocate the thoughts.

One by one people started to leave before true conflict could take it's course. First the shadow of Jet himself. Damn the bastard to hell. At least he had stayed true to his claim. No harm would come from his hand. Though his last words before exiting suggested otherwise. What was his plan now? Not something good if it involved the religious nut, Onyx. Next to was Sylfaen. His loyal follower. She too laid no hand against anyone. Merely shrouded the room and left. Stating her personal view of the situation before disappearing into a portal that closed behind her. This was followed by the last of their party. Enigma, who charged in and used his own blood as a weapon. It took the form of projectiles. Then at the snap of his fingers dissipated into a thick mist. Odd in both design and smell. Whatever it was, it couldn't be safe if it was coming from him. After that, he too disappeared into his own corridor of darkness. His final words, a threat, stuck with her. "Try me." Axis trickled out between sharp gritted teeth. He had gotten off easy. If they ever crossed paths again. She would not hesitate to engage him. With the intention of repaying the favour done here today.

The Prince and the Thief were the next to go. Both leaving simultaneously together. An exchange of comments and each were gone. It seemed they knew each other. To what extant though was unclear. Something that intrigued Axis. Yet there was no time to give it proper analysis. Something that would have to wait for a later date. Unsure of the substance that lingered in the air. The only information given was that it would corrode whatever it made contact with. That was more than enough justification to get the hell out of here and fast. Kneeling down. She placed her free hand against the marble floor. Within seconds a black void of swirling dark substance appeared from beneath the people that remained. The count being herself, Jeremi, Felonix, and the strange masked boy. Each would sink into the confines of the void. Until they had all disappeared. At which point they were portaled outside of the castle's front entrance. Safe and out of harm's way. To portal that many people out had taken quite a bit of energy. Worth it, if they didn't die. While the other's would no doubt converse about the events. Axis remained knelt down against the ground. Her body taking time to rest after such an effort. keyblade laid lifeless against the ground beside her. The wild flames that it usually produced. All but extinguished. "Everyone okay?" She would ask. To reassure herself that everyone had made it out. Otherwise, she would begin to panic.

Back to top Go down

Vanitas
Cowards.

Vanitas turned to Jeremi, speaking plainly to him, or more so at him. "What is inside this castle?" he said, as if he was entitled to an answer and as if Jeremi understood exactly what he was talking about. Some unseen force had driven Vanitas here, as if he was magnetized to the Palace of Naught. And he, most of all, demanded answers.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Felonix watched as all slowly left, one by one, until only the four had remained. Before the final one Jeremi had referred to as Max Aeros left, he had thrown some sort of acid blood, convenient enough to keep the rest away as he ran cowardly through his portal. Hmph he growled as he watched the undead, the puppet and her master leave. Finally Tristesse and the Aoi Thief left as well, leaving the group to deal with the acid. Before they would get the chance, however, Axis kneeled and created a large portal of darkness, moving the group safely outside the castle. He blinked, taking in his new surroundings, before seeing that everyone had made it safely. Axis, though, seemed to take the biggest toll out of the move as she was still kneeling in the same position. The Forgotten General moved slowly to her side before extending his hand to help her up. Just because a nobody couldn't feel it didn't mean that he didn't understand pain, and a general always knew when a soldier needed assistance.

We're fine he stated to the woman lying on the ground, her keyblade seemingly lifeless next to her. Casually, he would turn his attention to the masked boy with the small army of unrecognized beings surrounding him.

This castle is comprised of memories. Links to the heart, promises once made. He lit a cigarette as he spoke, after assessing that the threat to the castle had left. This castle is a reminder of a past unwritten and a future sealed in stone.. he paused. ..And yet, nothing of any of that. Its halls will play with your heart and its rooms will shift the will of your past. He made small attempt to change the topic, ashing his cigarette as he shifted gears.

And you? What's inside you soldier? An eyebrow would raise in curiosity as he spoke. It must be something powerful to summon such.. interesting heartless. What did you say they were called?

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"I'm afraid it's a little more than that, my friend."

Under Zexion, he'd come to understand a few things about this world. ...Mostly that it didn't make sense. He turned to Vanitas, picking up where Felonix had left off.

"It's true that this place plays with your head. It alters your memories. The path you walked becomes obscured, and the path you will walk divergent for a lack of anchor. ...And, there seem to be places in the castle where this effect is much more pronounced. Out here, it doesn't have an effect at all."

It was something he'd noted, as a Nobody. All those years ago. This effect wasn't random. It had a purpose. And it radiated.

"I couldn't tell you what. Nobody can. But, there is SOMETHING in the absolute depths of this place. An object of great importance. Something so vital as to warrant memory hexes that cannot be broken, even by the most talented cursebreakers. ...At least, that's the conclusion I've come to."

If the boy was so concerned, let him search. His memories would abandon him, as they did all who tried. Personally, he'd never bothered. With the tendency of these things to be "sealed evil in a can", as he liked to call it, he felt that whatever was hidden in was best kept there. He had other things to think about, anyway. Quickly closing the distance between them, the Steward knelt down, putting an arm over Axis' shoulders.

"My dear, we're fine. You needn't worry about us. What of you? Pulling so many through a Corridor all at once, like that, must have been a terrible strain."

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
"It's a prison." Words of distain let out between hesitations for breathe. Body still on the verge of stability. The nobody shot a quick glance towards the masked man over her shoulder. "Above all else." Past ventures gave way to adamant judgement that would always remain within. All those years spent in the confines of the ivory walls. So uncertain of what fate had in store. Driven and controlled by the likes creatures who had called it home. It had held captive her being at one point in time. To truest extent, the glorified structure was little more than a literally prison of the mind, spirit, and body. Once one was caught, the rest soon followed.

While the offer made by Felonix was appreciated it. Axis could not find it in herself to stand just yet. The expense to transport a group of people was not a heavy burden. Yet at the same time, not a feat easily taken. No, even as her heart steadied it's beat. The physicality still felt strain. Which would fade and replenish over time. Not one to be rude. She glanced up to the General. Dismissing him with a simple shake of the head. The expression in her emerald eyes, a sign that she was more than gracious towards his actions.

While the group continued to discuss the parameters of the castle. In aspects of design, purpose, and history. As well as a few other notable mentions. Axis remained in place. Her ears attentive to the conversation. Listening closely no less. Even if she was not directly involved she would still listen to what they other's had to say. Upon end, the gap of distance between herself and the Oblivion Lord was all but closed completely. An arm raised to shoulders for the sake of support. Again, the notion was appreciated. Though he of all people knew. How she disliked to be coddled in such a situation. Stubborn towards any sign of personal weakness. Not that it wasn't already out in the open. "I'm glad your all safe. Have no fear for me. I'll be fine." She assured. "Probably wasn't the best idea to move so many people. When I've barely had the time to properly break in my new abilities." A humored remark of childish mistake. Something to lighten up the conversation. "Still, as long as your all okay. Worth it. Just means I need to rest for a little while. Refuel the fire if you will." A smirk broke through her pale lips. Being flashed in Jeremi's direction as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top