(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enigma
*A portal opens and the mercenary steps through it. It was a dark sky, and only one path was opened upon the way of the warrior. Enigma, who had perished from this world, was recently resurrected. He was fully aware of his fate and what transpired. His journey across the worlds brought him to a familiar scent and a new place that he never set foot on. His body was whole, his weapons were intact as he double-checked. He had no sense of purpose but to destroy.*
"I smell..........prey."
*He said as he shot a grin and made his way toward the castle. He materialized his handy broadsword and unsheathed one of his guns from his left holster. There they were, a couple of guards near this peculiar castle door.*

"HALT! STATE YOUR NAME AND BUSINESS!"
*shouted the weakly armored soldier and his two men while pointing their swords at him.*

"Just your Lord's head."
*said the mercenary as he raised his sword to the soldier's neck. It was then that the soldiers reacted. The soldier attempted to strike at the mercenary as Enigma took a step back and shot him in his abdomen. The soldier collapsed. The other two looked as if they didn't want to die but rushed toward the mercenary. Enigma quickly evaded their moves as they were predictable. He placed his gun on his holster, grabbed soldier 2's blade and pierced soldier 3 in the stomach. Enigma then removed his sword and dematerialized it. He then glanced at the soldier who was now petrified.*

"I will spare you. Fetch your master."
*he said as he let go of the blade to let the soldier do as he was told. The soldier ran in fear as the mercenary grinned while he materialized his dark fire in his hand. He shot it at the soldier and the soldier burst into flames upon impact.*
"Nevermind. I'll fetch him myself"
*he said as he broke through the castle doors and made his way inside. Upon entry he rematerilzed his broadsword not knowing what was inside.*

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Castle Oblivion where Jet used to live for a bit he had figured out a trick to keep himself from falling prey to the castles grasp. He was here for a recent being he brought back from the dead he claimed the mans skull prior to kingdom hearts fall and used it to bring him back to life. He was able to keep his soul inside of a gem. He released the man upon the worlds again and decided to check out his work. He was already starting some chaos. Not bad for a recently deceased mostly ghost. Jet sent his shadow to follow the warrior as he caused chaos around the world.

"Sylfaen keep an extra eye on him. He might break down or something. Who knows he did have his head chopped off."

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
Dusk had fallen upon Olympus Colosseum and Sylfaen had once again reappeared from her daily retreat into the underworld, this time with summons from her master. She hadn't seen too much of him as of late, as he was too busy experimenting with some re-acquired abilities of his; not that she cared. Striding into his office in the newly constructed palace the half demon draped herself across one of the many couches in the place. She let out a sigh as she attempted to wake up. Her master stared at her, before making demands of her. he apparently had resurrected some person she didnt know and was concerned for him.

"Sylfaen keep an extra eye on him. He might break down or something. Who knows he did have his head chopped off."  looking up she stared at her master with a raised eyebrow. he never used her full name, let alone any variation of it other than something along the lines of "frigid bitch".

"there something wrong with you?" she asked "you never call me by name." she yawned and stretched on the couch before speaking again "also, why the hell should i go check on your zombie experiment? whats in it for me?" she rested her head on her arm and pulled the hood of her cloak farther forwards, getting ready to settle in for a 'morning' cat nap.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
Slaughter. Murder. Pointless destruction.

Terradagger had warned him, and, he hadn't listened. He had always been fairly neutral, and, to his knowledge, didn't have much in the way of enemies. So, while this sudden attack on his guards was a bit surprising, he couldn't say it was unexpected, given the bloodthirsty nature of the worlds, and those within them.

Straightway he prepared for battle. A long brigandine thrown over his clothes. Inch-square plates of steel, riveted into leather. Protective enough to block most blows. Sturdy leather gloves, and booths the same, joined the ensemble, and he was as ready as he was going to get. Going to the first floor, via Corridor, his Keyblade drawn, he prepared to face his assailant.

...And, it wasn't who he expected.

"Well... This is a surprise. ...Might I ask for what cause you have blown in my doors, and slain my guardsmen?"

Jet Enduro. Max Aeros.

Two of the most fearsome of the old guard.

...Why were they here? Now? For what purpose?

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Castle Oblivion. Once a home. Now a common ground of abhorred events. Long since passed in earlier years. Each and every time was a reminder. Only empty of the faces that once made it a prison. To honesty, it still was under circumstances. Though lately it proved more a meeting place. Thanks to a brother in arms. No, more than that. Not that information so personal was important at the moment. The whole purpose was she was here. Inside the confines of the throne room. Such a place that had held generations of powerful rulers. One of which still acclaimed the castle for his own. Bestowed upon him by another of immeasurable standings. All the same, he was Lord now. Which gave her all the more reason to be here as a common practice as of late.

Upon the threshold of the throne. Sat a woman. Neither citizen nor ruler of the forsaken castle. Just a woman. Hair of crimson and eyes that gave way to a deep intensive emerald hue. Short in height and toned in size. A figure that the Lord knew all too well. Here she waited. As patiently as ever. For the man of the hour to arrive. A lapse of time had separated them for far too long. A visit was due to be paid. One which would grant the pleasure of each other's company. A luxury they lacked in the new era. But she be damned if she couldn't make up for. So she waited. In silence of the ivory room. Eyes keen for the slightest vision of a familiar face that would no doubt be his.

Boy, was she in for a kicker. Instead of the Lord himself. She was instead greeted by the destruction of the grand doors. Followed by the arrival of a man who's temperament seemed crazed beyond all comparison. A broadsword in hand. The blood and bodies of guards who had been on patrol. Now scattered across the ground. Like an abstract canvas. Whoever this person was. He had done one hell of a number on this place already. Now if only she could understand his objective. Sure, he wanted to fight. But to what extent and why. Regardless, it was rude. An act against decency which the Eternal Flame would stand against. She rose from the throne in an instant of the doors being torn from their hinges. Ignited Soul summoned forth to her right hand in a flash of brilliant flames. Eyes narrowed a hard gaze on the newcomer. Her expression turning stern. "Well that was rude. Just who the hell do you think you are?" She demanded. A clear sense of agitation in her voice.

A mild release of tension came to. When an all too familiar presence entered the room. His voice echoing across the space. He was finally here. Thank the heavens. Now things could get down to business. Such as answers for a start. If not a statement in general from the intruder. Who was revealed to be followed by none of than Jet Enduro. A familiar face which struck a nerve in the nobody within the instance of his appearance. Little did she realize. It was a merely a shade of the original person. Axis would stand by the Oblivion Lord's side. Listening closely. If need be, she would even lend her blade to his defense.

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
Sylf hadn't gotten the answer she wanted, or any answer for that matter, but was instead roughly hauled to her feet and tossed through a portal. She landed roughly on the ground, already cursing her masters name. She pushed herself off the ground, and turned to address him as a 'flaming shit-wheel' but quickly saw that the portal had closed and he was nowhere to be seen.

"bloody snollygoster" she muttered before turning to see what world she had been dumped in. around her stood castle oblivion, and far to her left was the door to the castle, which had been freshly decorated with blood and corpses. she breathed in the scent of death and decided that perhaps it wouldn't be as annoying as she had thought. listening around, she heard the zombie-man moving inside. some sort of confrontation was going on, but she didnt want to get involved. the had been told to observe, and observe was all she would do. she wasn't being payed for this after all, and shed be damned if she were going to put in any extra effort without any payoff.

activating one of her abilities, she quickly became intangible and melded into a nearby shadow. she quickly raced after the zombie man and possessed his shadow unseen and unsensed. she was as good as invisible, which was just how she liked it, and the half demon began to watch the events that were about to unfold with a curious eye. looking up at the man who's shadow she resided she saw he still had his head in tact. this was good news. things that ended quickly were always boring.

~shadow meld activated~

Last edited by Sylfaen on December 15th 2013, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Enigma
It was all too familiar. The pain from the stab given to him by the King Riku ages ago. The pain of being incinerated alive. All the memories he had long since discarded, from the rift in Hallow Bastion to his death. It seems as though his appearance may have changed, others were able to recognize him. This area that Enigma managed to break into was shocking "pure." Pure in the sense that nothing but light radiated from it. Since he was once a being of light, it didn't phase him and there was someone already here. All the while, He sensed two beings emerge in the background, Jet and Sylfaen. He knew all too well that his eternal debt was with Jet and needed a way to repay him for his new discovered life. The shadow was merely there to keep an eye on the mercenary. This didn't matter for now. He clutched his broadsword firmly in hand as he stared at the woman.
"Mind your tone, or I may just have to slit that throat. I am not one to be trifled with."
He said as pointed his sword in the woman's general direction. Now he shifted his attention to a figure appearing as a corridor a darkness emerged and with it the ruler of this world. It was an old acquaintance, Jeremi. He had no quarrel with this man, even in the past but that didn't matter. Enigma had a quest and he was going to see it through.
"I didn't expect you."
He said with somewhat of a general surprise.
"I gathered intel on this world and had to see for myself. I have a proposition for you. I want to bring back the Empire and with it the destruction of unworthy of those unfit to rule. It's quite simple really. Apparently, Kingdom Hearts met it's end before I could raid that realm first and my world is gone now too. So what do you say? Join me in resurrecting the most powerful force in all the realms or die here, while your subordinates watch you?
He said ruthlessly as he unsheathed his left gun from his left holster, charging his gun with a scattershot while eagerly awaiting either warrior to make a move.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
It made him sick, honestly. It was such a weird way to travel, but efficient as anything, and as the darkness rolled off of him like a hued air, sinking towards the ground and lifting up at the sky, he opened his eyes to find himself in Castle Oblivion. He was supposed to meet Jeremi there for another lesson in swordplay, his father already teaching him quite a bit about magic. His intention was to learn in a bit of a safe environment, but it quickly became clear that it wasn’t going to happen that way, not at all.

He looked around and saw that there was a woman that looked much like his father, Jeremi, and himself, facing three people with what seemed like nothing but bad intentions. The worlds “I may just have to slit that throat,” rang throughout the halls, and with that, a keyblade came to hand quickly, Lord Luck flashing in light. Thoughts of the empire were spoken of, but he didn’t know of the empire too much, just that his father had played a part, though small, in the worlds, and those scars were deep within him.

He waited, turning to Jeremi, watching for a reaction, for something to do, some sort of clue as to what was happening next. Tristesse closed his eyes and sent thought through space to his father, suggesting that there were talks of the resurrection of the empire and danger was at Jeremi’s door.

Back to top Go down

Vanitas
The castle's doors swung open, creaking as the metal fought against it's design and eventually submitted to the outward force that was put on them. Vanitas exited the room he had entered shortly ago, built  from his memories and experiences. A strange exercise, to say the least. Vanitas had been pulled to this place by some otherworldly force, but had decided to leave before continuing. The trip to the corners of his mind was.. jarring, to say the very least. Everything inside the world was twisted from it's original intention through the forces of perspective and desire, which made Vanitas very 'sensitive', to use the word lightly, to what stood around him. He had seen visions of Xehanort and Ventus and... the armored youth shook his head to rid himself of the phantoms that plagued him.

Vanitas entered the room to 5 individuals, seeing a Keyblade slung into reality to indicate some sort of conflict. The Keyblade radiated with profuse energy, but whether it was the reek of light or the toxicity of darkness, the Remnant could not tell.

He remained indifferent to the situation, as of yet, and stood in silence as he observed the events, conveniently placed in front of the door that allow them to proceed. Vanitas had tried to reach the top of the castle through instant displacement, however, due to the confusing nature of the building, it seemed to be impossible. A force seemed to protect the palace, strangely enough.

As Vanitas stood, he realized the force seemed similar to the force that had lead him here... just what was at the top of this monument?

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
"Man, what's with all this commotion?" asked a voice from the staircase "I try to take a nap and them bang, boom, and hot damn there was even a bash." Sicarius stood there, yawning. He looked at the people in the room.

"I spy Jet Enduro, some girl I don't know, some guy I don't know, the Cowardly Lion, and that one lady who used to be in that computer, some guy with a giant impractical key and the princely prince of Wonderland," Sicarius rambled on, pointing at each person as he referred to them. He was being loud and obnoxious, and he doubted any of them would really care.

Sicarius had been napping in one of the empty rooms of the castle, hidden from everybody else. This was the place he liked to crash. What better place to bum it than the one that people were gunning for you to get? He heard some commotion and decided to check it out.

Darkness wrapped around the Aoi Thief and he appeared next to the Tristesse. Sicarius didn't really care for either side, though he was interested in joining the fray if a fight did break out. He would help Tristesse, of course, since he was the only ally of the Aoi Thief here.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
A small explosion at the base of the castle. Felonix had planned for this day for a while now. With his recent destruction of worlds, it only made sense that he was crossing them off of some imaginary list in his mind. Onyx had arrived. Using the corridors of the castle that he had begun to call 'home', he arrived in the Great Room at the entrance where everyone had begun to gather. Much to the General's disappointment, however, Onyx was not among the group of individuals. At the door stood two, in the middle of the room were Jeremi, Axis, Tristesse and the Aoi Thief that had been shown during the World's Congress, and one more boy who's face was shielded. It was no matter though. As he approached, it was impossible not to notice the tension in the air as everyone had weapons drawn, especially considering the doors which were now gone. After positioning himself behind Tristesse and Jeremi, Burning Rage was in his hand in a heartbeat, the flames within the blade roaring to life as he drew it and balanced the blade on his shoulders. His left hand rested on Jeremi's shoulder, a quiet sign that the Forgotten General was here as well. He removed it from his shoulder and rested it on Lingering Darkness, the blade of darkness that rested at his left side. Should this meeting go south, he would be prepared.

Back to top Go down

Enigma
There's one of me and four others. I love these odds, maybe I can test out this body of mine to the fullest. The mercenary thought as he lowered his sword from Jeremi's face and now focused his attention on the poor souls who wanted to defend this realm.

}You three would make for an interesting sport. Come at me, I won't promise you'll leave in one peace. He said as he rapidly raised his left arm that was charging and fired his scattershot. The scattershot split off into 3 different shots that were aimed at the warriors beside Jeremi. Each were imbedded with lightning so if they made contact would numb that area of their body, should they dodge it would be a small flash bang sense that would disorient those afflicted for less than 10secs.
"YOU'RE ALL 10 YEARS TOO EARLY TO FACE ME!"
He said as he rushed in at whomever reacted to his attack first all the while charging up his gun again for another charge/scatter shot.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
That man wouldn't let his people be hurt.

Turning his eyes to the floor, Jeremi willed a Wall of Nothingness into being, the shots from the gun exploding harmlessly against it.

"You must realize, Enigma. Attacking my friends is, by no means, helping your position."

The Wall of Nothingness still held, making Enigma's charge somewhat pointless. He had delayed too long, and, it was high time to answer.

"You wish to bring back Oblivion. And, judging by the company you keep?"

His question was accompanied by looking to the shade that accompanied Enigma. ...Jet. ...Oh, goodie.

"You mean to restore Oblivion, keeping as close as possible to the old ways. Bringing back the old people."

Thorns of Cruelty wisped up from his free hand. The only sign of his darkening mood, as he continued, his tone still smooth and even.

"You come to my world. You slaughter men on my payroll, men who depend on me for their livelihood. Whose families depend on me for survival. Were I the same man I was, I would demand either your immediate departure, or, your death. Perhaps both. But, you come here, seeking to raise a dead giant. And, that changes things."

Though he did not show it, he was confident in the barrier he'd raised, which, effectively, cut the room in half. Unless one of Enigma's dear friends decided to help him tear down the wall, it would hold. Simply attacking in wrath would serve no purpose, and he hopes that Tristesse, Axis, and Felonix would know this.

"...Let us presume, for a moment, you are successful. And you and yours restore the Oblivion Empire. ...What then? What becomes of the worlds? Of the people? Will the horrors you and I both lived through be repeated?"

...He would wait, if only for a moment, for Enigma to answer.

...At the same time, though, he fully expected to find himself under attack, for doing anything other than happily bowing down before the man. He shook, slightly, loosening his joints, FULLY expecting to have to respond to a vicious assault.

Game recognizes game. And, Enigma and his compatriots had ALWAYS looked quite familiar.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse smiled as the attack was easily blocked by the man, nothingness shooting up in a spire to defend the flashbang as well as the scatter shot. Tristesse looked to Jeremi who was so proudly defending this land. Even though the words were far too diplomatic for his taste, it didn't really matter. The purpose and drive were there, and he'd easily do the same thing for his homeland.

Still, he couldn’t help but to think as the man had replied, about the politics of it all. He looked at the figure and only had to say, “It won’t happen anyways. People aren’t puppets as they once were. We are ten years too late, and that only makes you irrelevant. You said so yourself, these odds are against you, and they’ll only multiply.

The empire’s old news, and so are you. Nobody cares anymore.” He dismissed his keyblade, surprised he’d even bothered to draw it. He expected more.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Bringing back the Empire would make things interesting especially with all this increase in activity in the worlds. Some new group of people trying to change the worlds. Another group trying to safe guard it. This soulless body trying to bring back a relic of destruction. Then there was Jet already a force of his own with demons in tow and chaos in his shadow Jet laughed at amusement of the prospects of even more chaos being brought to the lands.

"I suggest you all take him up on his offer. You all won't last long with the upcoming storm. Me, however will remain my own force. You can ask me for help just be willing to pay for my services."

Jet leaned up against the ruined doorway as he pulled out a small gooey orb. The orb remained glowing blue as he crushed it and a small pool of blood formed a few feet in front of him. Fleshy ape like creatures appeared out of the pool of blood using their large hand to force their way out of the pool of blood. Three of them moved out of the pool as they stood in front of Jet.

"I won't take part in this fight unless provoked. I still think even you of all people Jeremi would think about the offer you got. The guy you all seem to fear or whatever Onyx as he is called will probably do something. I honestly could care less what he does to you all as long as he keeps me and mine alone. I would not mind meeting him just once. I am interested in what his goals are though."

Jet petted one of the hunters heads as it made a low groaning noise. He continued to do so as he waited around for the events to unfold.

Back to top Go down

Enigma
Enigma watched unphased as the attack was blocked by an apparent wall of nothing. It was not matter he was already charging toward the party in any fashion.
"I seek world peace through domination of all the realms. If you won't join, then simply watch it happen after you die."
He threw his broadsword toward the wall at full blunt force all the while shooting the base of the handle with his gun to boost it faster aiming toward Tristesse's torso. Meanwhile he summoned his elemental rod and extended it revealing his blades sharped with wind and lightning magic at the ready to strike the man at his legs to catch him off balance and stab him in the abdomen to paralyze his movements.
"I'll teach you to mind your manners, boy. You can bring however many you want, no one will escape here unharmed."
He said as he executed his attacks while keeping his senses aware should the others make a move.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse jumped highly in the air, his pull over gravity magic allowing him to get higher than he normally would, and as he leaped, he summoned his keyblade and threw it down at the broadsword, the speed enhanced by the man's shot. The keyblade struck it down and as his motions were a sweep at the boy's legs, the rod didn't strike either.

He landed nimbly, watching Enigma with eyes of what seemed like boredom. Inside, he quivered, anxious and ready for the combat. Still, he didn't see the need for an empire. Everyone would join forces against Onyx, that much was obvious, but a collective rule over the worlds was possibly one of the dumbest ways to do it. Beyond that, the whole peace through domination thing? Pick another villain.

He watched and waited, his keyblade flashing back into his hands.

Back to top Go down

Vanitas
These people did not understand combat. Talking, all talking. Words that rolled off the tongue when it should be metal sliding off metal. Useless huffs and puffs of nonsense, except-

Vanitas cocked his head slightly under his helmet. This place had a ruler.. the notion was strange to the solemn, apparently unseen warrior. People ruling worlds... he thought to the Keyblade Graveyard, where nothing occurred most of the time. Did he own the palace of discarded souls, or was titleship an inherit detail? Was their some sort of government that dictated who owned what worlds? And what purpose do these World Owners have?

The castle had drawn Vanitas here, so does that mean that this man somehow understood the forces that compelled him? The one with hair both black and white spoke a name... Jeremi. This Jeremi was Vanitas' goal, for now. And today, his goal could not die. Not until Vanitas understood everything about this Castle destined to give birth to what the warriors called "Oblivion".

Darkness hugged Vanitas as he stepped forward, almost instantly appearing in front of Jeremi protectively and silently, Void Gear unsheathed. In a surrounding sea of darkness, small and unimportant Unversed started to appear, creatures not to be seen before today, lest by the one known as Feisu.

Then, with a small amount of effort, the largest Unversed yet rose from the ground in a singular glory, the Darkness forming into a man sized creature that looked like a scholar, it's deep blue coloring signature of these kind of Unversed. It's red, crying eyes glowed on the pale pages of the large book it carried, standing to the right of the armored Vanitas. He spoke obviously and simply to the man known as Jeremi.

"Hello. I am here to make sure you are safe for the moment."

As he spoke, he never took his eyes off of the battlefield. The Book Unversed was a personal preference, the "Mimic Master" having extraordinary illusionary capabilities. The Remnant would await a move against himself or Jeremi before acting.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
A scoff. Was all the nobody could afford to give the man. Though his presence and powers therewith menacing. His choice in attitude drove a sickening urge through her. One that refused to give in. To neither demand nor action that he could present. Nothing he could say or do would change the decision made. She would stand by the Oblivion Lord's side. Even if it killed her. As if worse hadn't already claimed her life too many times to count. Another would just be another casualty. If not sweet release from the never-ending chain. For a little while. Until fate would deal another card on her being. Or not at all. Regardless of either, the sacrifice would not go in vain. Something would become of it. Even if, not by her own hand. "I am not obligated to obey. Neither would I by choice. So try it. I welcome your pursuit if anything." Axis responded. Her words arrogant. Almost being spat at the man as she spoke them. Yet she had confidence in the statement. No matter the outcome.

While the man continued to speak. Something about resurrecting Empires of old and the destruction of worlds that were all but fallen by this point in the grand timeline. It was clear this had something to do with history. Events which included several individuals in the room. A testament of past that was being suggested to return. An offer which could assure such was being placed upon the proverbial table. Not that too many were thrilled by the concepts. Many had arrived. One by one. Some more familiar than others. Each in different ways. Though with each new face. An opinion either for or against was given. Most of which seemed to be in favour of the latter. Axis herself was unknown to the proposition in question. Though she had heard brief mentions about it. She had no acknowledge of what it was the Enigma spoke of. Not that she really wanted to. It was a time long dead and from what she could tell. An undesirable one that lead to hellishly devastating results that impacted the universe as a whole.

Of the faces that had entered the room. For the most part, with the exception of the Enigma and Vanitas, Axis could recognize them. Within moments apart from one another. Her side was graced with the presence of both Tristesse and Felonix. Both were men that she had been lucky enough to make acquaintance with during her travels. Them being here only solidified her opinions of each as people. Upon their arrival. Heavy world were exchanged by each side. This led to the inevitable attempt at assault by the hand of the intruder. A couple of quick shot explosives which split into three separate portions. All which aimed for a person who defended the castle. This was followed by the man himself as he charged the group. No doubt, waiting for one of them to step up against him.

Axis readied herself to dodge the oncoming by means launching herself into the air. However, unnecessary. As all was dismissed by the Lord himself. A wall made of solidified naught was commanded forth. Cutting the room down the centre. Each launch was stopped in it's tracks. Dispelled upon contact. Enigma's charge followed suit as he was forced at bay. She would have put herself in the way of the intruder if it hadn't been for the wall cutting each side from each other's grasp. Instead she watched as each attempted failed to make target. An assurance that they had the advantage in the situation. For the most part anyway. Even if they didn't. She would pass on a chance to defend upon rightful cause. Ready for the fight. The grip on Ignited Soul grew tighter.

The tension would continue to grow. Upon the second wave of attack. Enigma would step forward again. Launching his broadsword straight for the young Prince, Tristesse. A bullet shot from a gun enhancing the speed of projection. By means of rocketing against the handle. After which the man summoned the aid of a blade weapon. To which it's sharpness bared the essence of both shock and wind in equal conjunction to one another. Again, directed at Tristesse. Who with little effort and poised elegance. Disabled both attacks. The broadsword all but deflected away by his own keyblade. Which had been thrown. The sweep of the legs dodged with precision. As he had launched himself into the air above. When he landed. It was clear the call of combat heeded inside. Yearning to be indulged. She could related. Though still agitated by the cause. There was admittance to the guilty pleasure of wanting to drive the unwelcomed from the castle in pieces.

Another would join the fray. This time from seemingly no where. An armoured figure caressed in the shade of darkness. They stepped forward to approach Jeremi. At which point they took position from the front. A statement made that they were here to defend the Lord and his castle. Odd. Who was this person? There wasn't time to speculate. As the faceless person, with weapon in hand. A keyblade likeness with a highly intensive craftsmanship. Stepped forward. With him the essence of darkness that surrounded brought to the surface. Small creatures which resembled shadow heartless. Only differently coloured. Instead of black they were blue. Beady red eyes and bodies that were much more angular than squishy. Unlike anything she had ever seen. It was then that a larger one appeared. It's resemblance to that of a scholar holding a book. Just what were these creature. Again, there was no time to expand on thoughts. Now was the time for action. The implied option that was left to them all. It this was going to be a blood bath. Then she would be ready. With allies at her side. She would stand with her brother. No, her beloved. With a swivel of the head from side to side. Axis cracked her neck in anticipation of the fight ahead.

Back to top Go down

Sicarius
Sicarius stepped out of the way, to make sure he wasn't hit with any attack. He crossed his arms and decided to take a more passive role. He didn't want to step in on Tristesse's fight and he only would if he was losing. He was also waiting on the others, to see if they were gonna fight. Jet wanted to sit on the bench.

Sicarius inched towards Jeremi and asked, "Hey, so, steward dude, who are these people exactly? And what's this empire thing?"

Back to top Go down

Enigma
The mercenary grinned as the young inexperienced warrior evaded his attacks. The broadsword that was struck down then rematerialized back to Enigma's rightful place over his back. As he looked up to the warrior that was in the sky, his dual colored eyes then glowed a solid blue as his summoned lightning to strike the young man's back. A keyblade user, multiple for that matter meant nothing. He also turned his attention to the Unversed that was summoned. At this point, he activated all of his enchantments and at this point lunged at the distracted Trissette. Wind wings, allowed him to literally fly and at breakneck speeds at that. Without anyone noticing, Enigma slit his hand to allow blood to come forth. No one would notice this action. Should he dodge the lightning (which seems highly unlikely), Enigma would be directly in front of him with a direct blow to his torso aimed at him with his rod. Should he evade that Enigma would have blood in his hand aimed at the gentleman's weapon and hand.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
"The Oblivion Empire."

Jet stayed still his arms folded as he spoke.

"It started out with the Nobody Zexion who took over this castle. With Riku, MorpheusZero, Lenneth, and me as well holding claim over many worlds. We at times used force to keep things balanced however when Ansem killed Morph that peace and balance was destroyed. The Empire ended up taking over everything besides what is now known as Radiant Gardens and a few scattered small worlds. For the most part any and everyone stayed fearful of the Empire. After the war there was a fake peace going on. People still had resentment against many of the Imperials. However they were too scared to do anything against them. Some of the people here used to actually fight against us. Enigma here included. He attacked the world of Kingdom Hearts after Zexion sealed off himself and this world and vanished. Riku who was the ruler of Kingdom Hearts became the Leader and Lenneth his second hand or it was me either or soulless boy over here took it upon himself to challenge the three of us he lost his head for it. Literally. Why he would want to revive the same group that killed him is beyond me. I just brought him back to life and let him do what he wants to do."

Jet glanced over at them as they started a spat he scoffed at the failed negotiations.

"Though this universe isn't fit for Oblivion anymore. To many people forget why to fight and just think what they should fight. Never thinking. Such as that Congressional Joke that took place. The first thing that happens when someone loses the vocal fight they take to their fist. Quite sad this is what the heroes are now days. Bar brawlers, Well makes no difference to me. It makes everything so much more interesting when everything is filled with chaos."

Jet looked over as he whistled.

"You can come out of hiding Sylf. Unless you fell asleep. Ill get you some wine for a job well done."

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
The negotiations quickly turned sour, and the zombie man began his assault on the members inside the castle. The half demon knew better that to continue as his shadow, and didnt exactly want to risk her neck for some pointless fight which she didnt care about. she detached herself from the zombie-mans shadow and shot off towards her master who still stood in the doorway. The walking corpse talked of resurrecting an empire. the mention of war intrigued her. As much as she didnt care for actual fighting, the promise of war seemed tantalizing for the sell sword. She didnt care for ideals, dreams or hopes of other people. So long as they paid well enough, and their ideas were, (somewhat) aligned with her own, she would fight for whomever.

The half demon didnt know much about this so called empire, but thankfully her master began explaining it as she approached before she could bother to ask. She re- materialized beside her master, rising from her shadow on the ground. Donned in her Nightstrider armor, she looked on to the scene. It was becoming quite a mess. the zombie man attacking, well, everyone; And some masked man summoning some sort of abominations. She smiled a toothy grin beneath her mask.

"well, that answers what I was going to ask" she said airily to her master. " but I don't understand why you sent me to keep an eye in your lab experiment when you decided to come yourself." Sylfaen eyed the masked mans summoned creatures - they looked similar to heartless, but clearly weren't. not that she experienced them much. she only had to deal with the little runts in traverse town back when she resided there.

"so we just going to sit here and watch?" she asked, pointing to the fight in front of them " 'cuz if we are you had better have popcorn."

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"It all sounds so noble, when you say it like that, Jet."

It took every ounce of effort he had, but, Jeremi was remaining calm.

He had no desire to harm Enigma. He wanted to avoid this becoming a bloodbath, if he could. ...Of course, he got the distinct impression that Enigma meant to murder every soul here, regardless of what he said, but, that was beside the point. Not waiting for Tristesse to act, he threw up another Wall of Nothingness, this time, around the young boy Enigma meant to make a corpse.

"Enough, revenant! Cease your pointless deluge of violence."

With that dealt with, he turned back to Jet.

"There was a lot of good that was done, by Oblivion. I won't deny that. ...But, the cost was far, far too great. There is no end just enough to excuse our means. How many innocent souls, Biscuits? Did you ever stop, and take a tally? How may soldiers did we order to fight for us, die for us, all for the cause of power struggles and pointless vendettas? How many little people, caught in the crossfire of gods? How many lives cut short do we still carry, Biscuits of Heart, even now? Do they haunt you, as they still haunt me?"

Each and every sin he committed while on the throne ate at him. Even now. Brandishing his Keyblade, he let his facade fall, finally. He was angry. No, FURIOUS. ...But, curiously, not with them. Not directly.

"The fault is not entirely upon us, though. But, the source of it all... The source of our Darkness, Biscuits. THAT is what Enigma wishes to raise again. Mark my words, Maximilian Aeros. You seek an absolute power. A perfect means to impose your will on all things living. ...I do not care how wise you are, how just you are. Power creates monsters. Absolute Power gives rise to demons. If you succeed in your task? You will become everything Roxas' propaganda machine said of Zexion. Of Riku. Of ALL the Oblivion Lords. ...I remember you, old friend. You were kind, once. Fair, once. ...I don't want to see you become the Imperial Monster."

Gripping his Keyblade tightly, Jeremi's tone darkened.

"...I give you one chance. ...Go now, in peace. Forget this dream. Let the Empire, finally, die. Your murders, here, will be forgotten. You will be free, with my blessing, to pursue the life you feel you deserve. I care for you, old friend, but, I will, for the sake of all creation, strike down the Imperial Monster, should it ever again rear its ugly head."

...He blinked away tears. There was so little of his old times, his old friends. He didn't want to lose anymore.

"...I'm begging you, Max, with tears in my eyes. Don't make me destroy you."

Back to top Go down

Sylfaen
The half demon returned her attentions back to the rulers offspring and the zombie-man who attacked him. The ruler, who's name she believe she heard was Jeremi, threw up yet another nothingness wall to protect his spawn. His little walls were a bit too 'convenient' for her tastes, but who was she to complain? she had abilities that could be considered as such as well. He began to lecture. she hated lectures. it wasn't meant for her, but it annoyed her all the same.

She tried to tune out his voice, but it didnt help. His voice grated on her nerves and his righteousness was pissing her off more and more. Perhaps it was due to her demon blood not caring for human lives, but for one to be like this?

"Enough of your ceaseless prattle, so called "king". " she spoke to the ruler "You are a weak ruler if you grieve over pawns lost at war. they are a means to an end and they gladly gave their lives for that. If an old friend so wishes to die in battle, then it is a mercy to grant them that much.
" Although I have no quarrel with you or anyone here, and wish not to be involved in your little... lovers quarrel; I don't have any fondness for you either, and I'd like to see how this turns out on a more fair playing field."

stretching her arm forwards a black orb the size of her fist formed in her hand. She threw it to the middle of the room, and upon colliding with the floor the orb broke open and consumed the room in an absolute darkness that no light could permeate.

"I do hope you're afraid of the dark."

~absolute darkness cast~

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top