Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Silence. Peace. Quiet. The biggest reasons Felonix had taken up residence within the halls of Castle Oblivion. As much as the Forgotten General enjoyed a good fight, the nobody needed a chance to hear himself think every now and then. To be alone.

He had passed out during the last part of the World's Congress meeting as the politics degraded into useless drivel of "he said/she said". He woke up after everyone had left the halls, and walked himself back to his own room before drinking himself to sleep again. A good week had past before he had realized something had changed within the halls, and had been replaced by something... Not new.. Familiar..

He wandered to the throne room where Etz.. Rorschach had watched over the castle. He walked into the room, accustomed to opening the door without knocking.

Rorschach. What is the meaning of these changes within the castle?

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
In the throne room, Felonix would find an oddity.

Much of the books, tomes, scrolls, and other such objects that had been stored in Castle Oblivion were stacked high within. In the center of it all sat a man. In a simple wooden chair, at a simple wooden desk. Currently poring over a tome.

"I'm afraid that Castle Oblivion is under new management. I am sorry if this disappoints you."

Looking up at the newcomer, Jeremi couldn't help but be overtaken by a sense of deja vu. ...Which, in his case, almost always meant a memory forgotten. He tried to place the man, but, to no avail.

"...Forgive me, my memory is not what it once was. ...We have met before, yes?"

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Immediately after walking through the door, Felonix could tell that this was no longer the domain of the reptilian who had once given him shelter. His hand instantly moved back to Burning Rage, drawing it should the intentions of the new holder of the throne be malicious. He held his head buried in one of the tomes that had been laid out on the desk in front of him, but Felonix held his sword pointed at the man nonetheless. A sarcastic smirk came to his face as the man spoke.

Damn, I was just starting to get used to that scaly bastard. Sarcasm faded to curiosity as Felonix slowly realized that this man was familiar to him.

We have met before, yes?

This man did seem familiar to Felonix, but he couldn't place how or where. A small rush of memories flashed in his broken mind as he attempted to place the man in them. He seemed as though he looked familiar, but the memories that flowed showed only Xeremij, whom Lenneth had helped Felonix barely begin to remember. The rush of memories had been no new occasion for Felonix, having learned to control himself as the surged as opposed to the first time he had nearly passed out due to the overload. His sword remained raised as he slowly walked towards the center of the room from the door.

You'd have to tell me. I knew a man like you once, but... His left hand being free, he tapped on his temple as he walked. ...getting these back isn't always as easy as one would think. His face was stern as he slowly approached the desk.

Your name, stranger.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top