roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shirou
At the end of a long and messy table sat the Aoi Thief, wearing an old shoe shiner's top hat that he had found lying on the table. He had his legs propped up on the table and he sipping on a cup of tea. Earlier that day, he sent a letter exclusively to Trist, the prince of madness. He was to come to this location at this time, which was conveniently when his father was away. He checked his pocketwatch. The prince should be here any time now.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
He felt it would be cliche if he came running in, scrambling that he was late, but he decided to approach the tea table casually. His eyes flicked from the Aoi thief to the teapot that was on the table just a bit away.

He decided to conjure up some china and poured some tea for them both. He looked at the man with burning eyes, aflame with what seemed like anger or possibly contempt. He'd learned the man had his hand in the drowning of Wonderland, but then...

He knew little of what happened. He found himself surprised in arriving there and even being as cordial as offering the man tea. Still, if there was something, anything, that piqued the boy's curiosity, it was strength.

"Thief," he nearly spat after sitting and taking a sip of tea. You would think that mint lavender would be soothing. It was not.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"Why the hostility?" the Aoi Thief asked in mock surprise and hurt. He set down his now empty tea cup carefully and deliberately on the ground. "I thought we were finally becoming friends last time we met."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"I know what you did with Wonderland..." he said with a brief flicker of something deep within him. It was more than hurt and anger, but that curiosity, the thing that had made him so... mad.

Not in the sense of insane. This curiosity did make him mad. It was a classic cliche, the thirst for power driving the teen into a spiral of awful decisions that he would later regret. No, this thirst for power was more subtle, and something that he knew that he had to tow the line with. More than anything, it made him question what exactly he wanted... what exactly he meant to do.

"I'm not hostile," he said after containing himself with a breath. He looked for a moment across the room, and then took another sip of the tea. When he finally looked back at the Aoi thief with surprise in his eyes, he said, "I'm just curious. And the curiouser I get..."

He looked at the Aoi thief with starving eyes. "The more interested I am in how you did it. If I had that strength, I'd use it for good," he said quickly, rationalizing. The milliseconds between words seemed to stretch for days, though, and as he continued to talk, he insisted, "I would use this strength for goodness and great.

"But how... How did you obtain such power?"

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Sicarius grinned a Chesire-like grin as Tristesse seemed more interested in how he had done that deed, rather than that he did in the first place. This boy was certainly quite interested and could prove to be useful.

"I will not brag or try to be more important than I am," Sicarius said, a tendril of Darkness reached out and grabbed the tea pot. It filled his cup with more tea and he took a sip. "Power comes from friends, as cliche as that may sound. If you know the right people, it doesn't matter how personally powerful you are. Having the right friends means you can be invincible. It's why I've chosen to be friends with the ever so handsome Onyx."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
The boy blinked, a bit of confusion in his mind. He looked about, and, taking another sip, started to realize what he had meant. Still, he couldn't be so sure, and he needed to think.

Friends... It seems he is suggesting a certain friend. But Onyx? I know my dad hates Onyx, and that would be messed up. And the Aoi thief? My dad hates this guy too, but to be honest, if it actually mattered that much to him, you would think he'd have killed him in the Congress. I know he can do it, so why didn't he?

He looked to the man after his sip was done and he poured himself more tea, a small cookie materializing from nothing. He took a bite and always regretted how bitter even his magical food was. He tried his hardest not to spit it out in front of a guest, and simply choke it down, drowning the taste with the tea.

"What is it," he said, pausing for a moment to try not to cough, hoping to fool the man, "that you're suggesting?"

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"You want power. I can see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice. All I'm doing is giving you a solution to this problem without power. So, I guess, it's up to you. Who do you want to be friends with?" Sicairus said, taking a sip of tea. "By any chance, did you happen to be at Yam's place when Cool sent his little minion? You weren't at the meeting, so I assumed you were visiting papa Yam's or you were moping around Wonderland."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Visiting my father's, yes, that's right," he said with a look of contempt. For a man who seemed to suggest so many beneficial things to the boy, he definitely didn't have a way with kind words. It was who he was, though, and he wondered if he could get away with the same thing.

"Yaoi thief," he continued with a brief grin and simply commented, "I had Cool handled. Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Shirou
The Aoi Thief blinked when the prince called him the Yaoi Thief but then chuckled. He had started the think that the boy didn't have a sense of humor. There were too many stuck up people out there.

"So my suspicions were correct. Cool acted rashly, proving to be another incompetent leader. I don't know what my brother sees in him." He sighed an exaggerated sigh and took another sip of his tea. "But, I have a proposition for you."

Sicarius set down his cup and placed his elbows on the table, leaning forward. "Let's be friends. The first act of our friendship? Kill Cool Star. You get the world, I get the bounty on his head. And then, quite possibly, you get his world and able to rebuild it in your vision."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"I will definitely take you up on that," he said with a bit of heat in his voice. He meant it, too. He would make sure that the faulty king was felled, and he would ensure that it was by his hand.

He looked at the man with a bit of wonder. "So, Yaoi Thief, I suppose we're friends then?" He put out a hand, offering to shake.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"I like the fire in your eyes," Sicarius said, shaking his hand. "And consider us friends."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top