roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nero~
Xern sat next to ravén, haveing seen the expression she made, he felt unwelcome." So i see you don't like me. Why is that?"Xern asked the young girl.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Tessa smiled but with her mouth closed, she lifted a teapot and poured some tea in one of the cups. She thanked whoever was the ruler in this universe for not making her a full vampire since they had long ass nails and hers were just well... human. She added a little sugar in the tea and lifted one pinky up holding the handle and sipped from the tea. She gently grabbed a napkin and neatly folded it in her lap, She learned all these manners when she was adopted by the Lockhearts and she was thankful for the lessons, cause by now she would probably destroy the place. She chuckled at the thought and looked at Xern who looked like he wasn't getting along with Raven, She lifted the teacup and sipped once more looking at the others as if waiting for a conversation to start.

Back to top Go down

Katerina
Katerina noticed the girl named Raven glaring and showing an unfriendly nature for Xern out of no where. There seemed to be no reason at all why she was being so mean towards him, hell, they were both people with the element of ice, shouldn't they be getting along? At least this was what Katerina thought. Maybe some tea would ease this girl up? Katerina placed one, two, three along a row in front of her. Picking up a pot of tea she looked at the tea bag label, "be relaxed tea". Perfect, she thought as she continued to pour everyone a nice hot cup. She first handed one to Raven, then Xern.

"Well, I think we can sit back and relax with this cup."

She said with an enthusiastic, friendly tone. The girl looked at Tessa, who was quietly sipping away at her tea, showing some manners of a high class with the way she drank it. Katerina herself, looked to to her cup, a smile on her face as she raised it up. She would wait for Axis to take a seat and get a cuppa herself before speaking.

"To meeting new people."

Her eyes scanned across to everyone, moving her cup up higher then continuing to sip it with her pinky out. The relaxation tea tasted kind of sweet, a bit fruity too. The warm flavours danced across the girl's tongue before flowing down her throat. She placed her teacup back on the table her hand still on it however.

"So where are we all from? Different worlds? Different trees? Realms? Rabbit Holes?"

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"I am from the world of twilight town, and that's where most of my family died."ravèn grabs the tea and makes it boil, letting the tea get extra hot."My oldest brother, kern, went by the name ren, died there, and a person named Xern was there with the body." she ignores xerns plea of hearing him out.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Letting out a shigh, Xern clearly gave up on ravén. " I don't remember where my home is, but I know that I had nothing to do with ravens brothers murder!" Xern grabs his cup and freezes it.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
With everyone seated in a chair of their choice. Axis decided she would take the remaining spot beside the dark haired woman she had been talking to before. Approaching the table. She seated herself in the over decorated chair. While cups holding drink were being prepared and served. Across the table tensions appeared between Xern and the newly acquired Raven. Giving the vibe that the two were connected. Or at the very least knew each other to some extent. Not that it was any of her business. To each their own. Beside, this was not the time to tangle in such deprivaties. It was tea time. A time where prosperity among friends was to be embraced. With that in mind Axis took the freshly poured cup from Katerina and raised it. A prompt to put aside differences for the moment and just merely enjoy each other's company. Everyone would hopefully join the toast hosted by the red haired woman.

In her own response. Axis raised her tea cup in a graceful fashion. Becoming a representation of hospitality given the situation. In succession of the toast. She bowed her head to each and every person at the table. Then took a sip of the steamy liquid from within. It's exotic essence invigorating her spirit within moments of running down her throat. An exquisite mixture. The tea here was always something to behold.

Once the toast came to a polite close. A question was brought out for further discussion. In matters of where everyone was from. Lately, even Axis herself questioned the true location she would be able to consider her home. Travelling often and with the extent of recent developments in her life. It was hard to stick with one specific location as a solidified answer. Thats why, when it came time for her to speak. She merely shrugged. Replying with such a statement of clear uncertainty. "I'm not sure anymore myself. I've been to so many worlds. I'm not really sure if I have an actually place that would be called home."

Last edited by Axis Genesis on December 6th 2013, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tessa
Once Katherine asked all of them a question about what worlds they were from along with some other random questions, She listened to Raven, Xern's, and Axis's answers. She didn't know how to quite answer the question, She bit the glass off of the teacup in thought. Where was she from? She wanted to face palm herself at the thought. "I am from Enchanted Dominion." She told them as she put the teacup down which appeared to look like it was bitten by a rabid animal, She was to interested in the conversation to even notice. She gently grabbed a plate and placed a small sponge cake on top of it before taking a fork and stabbing the sponge cake with it, she lifted the fork and ate the cake, "So, where are you from, Miss Katherine?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"Yes, I would like to know whats your home world." raven asks. Raven is hoping no one knows why shes called the queen of the frost." so Katrina what's your story?

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Everyone had already given their respective answer. Now it was Katerina's turn to reveal a bit of her identity. If she has an answer to give that was. Axis would have asked the question of her. Though Tessa was quick to snatch the opportunity before their was even a chance. Not that she minded. The discussion was open after all. So instead, Axis merely sat back in the comfort of her chair. Sipping her tea lightly as they awaited the name of a world to be given.

Back to top Go down

Katerina
"I'm sorry to hear that Raven."

Katerina said with sincerity. She didn't know what it was like to have a family but she thought she could sympathize a little, after all, her friends were her family and over the years she had lost a few. Though sympathy was in her she wouldn't get involved with the accusation of Xern, this was a tea party, not a trial. Sipping away at her tea she would listen to where these people were from, Raven of Twilight Town, Xern didn't have a clue - somewhat common among nobodies, Tessa from Enchanted Dominion - a world Katerina had heard of but hadn't had the chance to visit yet and Axis, a traveler who had been around the worlds so much she was unsure of her home. Katerina use to feel this way, despite the fact her original home world was Twilight Town, she too traveled a lot until she found this world as her true home.

"Originally, I am from Twilight Town. Like Axis, I have been to many worlds but it seems more have popped up in my absence." She paused, taking a small sip from her cup. "However right here in Wonderland is my home. I have a lot of fond memories here and, this place makes me feel like my true self."

She answered the people's question. There was a lot more of her story to be told but it was a long one, one that would probably bore these people. Perhaps mentioning her absence was the wrong move, but anyone could interpret that how they wanted, why she could have taken a holiday for all they know. Whatever, it shouldn't have sparked any questions really. The nobody placed her cup down and reached for a biscuit. As she did so she noticed that Tessa had bitten a bit of her cup, it was, wow really? wouldn't that hurt her teeth? Interesting Katerina would think as she retracted her hand with a biscuit. Before taking a bite she would spark up more conversation.

"So you must all be travelers if you're here right? How do you like this strange world of Wonders so far?"

Said she before taking a bite of her honey biscuit. She understood that it was possible that Axis had been here before as she stated she had traveled a lot in her time. The others however, seemed like this world was new to them, the wandered around earlier like someone from a less topsy turvy world. At least, Katerina could notice this having dealt with new travelers in her days as queen.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" ,It's a entertaining world. Not really the place I would live in, but it's still a really butiful world." Xern says this as he pours him self some more tea. Leaving enough for room in his cup to put sugar in.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
The answer given by Katerina struck sudden interest in the nobody. Such a response had a few key points that sparked inevitable curiosity. Such as the mention of absence. Absence due to what manner of distraction. That was a question she would have loved to inquire. As it seemed to have a worth while story behind it. If it was so easily slipped into conversation. Just like that. Then again, it wasn't her place to meddle in the personal affairs of other people. Epsecially so if they were not comfort enough to mention the details pertaining to. So Axis left it alone. Still very much in want to know. But not nearly rude enough to even considering poking her nose somewhere it didn't belong. Though she did raise a brow to the woman when she spoke. Perhaps she hadn't noticed the intrigue. Probably a good thing she hadn't.

Before her mind would wandering too far into such ideas. Axis reached over to select a piece of strawberry cheese cake for herself. While doing so she did notice out of the corner of her eye that a chunk was missing out of Tessa's cup. Almost as if it had been bitten right off the make. Another indicator towards the idea she was something else entirely besides human. Interesting. Yet Axis said nothing still. Merely sliced a piece for herself. Setting it on an available plate and grabbing a fork. At which she sat back into the make of her chair and picked off a piece of the spongy substance. That she proceeded to pop into her mouth with pleasant satisfaction. Letting the others at the table speak first in regards to the next question. After all, being here many times already. Her opinion could wait. The rookies were more entitled to the first say. This being more than likely their first time in a such as Wonderland.

Back to top Go down

Tessa
When Katherine asked her, Raven, and Xern how they liked the world so far she listened to Xern's answer before saying something.  "Well, it's a weird world... I like it. I would consider living here but it's better for me not to adapt and live in other worlds." Tessa replied, She didn't want to say why she couldn't adapt or live in worlds. Population counts going down, A whole bunch of people winding up in mental wards, Murders, and it will all be because of me.. She thought as she ate some of the sponge cake on her plate, She wanted to eat the plate but it was just better not to. If Kathering and the other woman were confused about what she said she would quickly add.  "You know, cause I'm a traveler and all..." She added awkwardly as she sipped some of the tea from her bitten cup which past her mouth and spilled onto the napkin on her lap waiting for Raven's answer.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Every now and then Axis would glance over at the young girl beside her. Curious to the details she too was withholding from her own answers. Sure, everyone had their secrets to hide. Though her's, much like Katerina's, seemed to have an interesting story backing it. A story that Axis grew more curious to know. Though would say not imply a word about. Lest she should accidentally cause turmoil. No need for that when everything  was going so well. At one point the nobody noticed Tessa try to drink the remaining tea from her broken glass. Spilling upon the napkin in her lap. A lucky catch. Thankfully it hadn't fallen and stained her lovely clothes. Yet of course, she tried to past it off as if it hadn't happened. Which caused Axis to silently grunt to herself as she took another bite of her cake slice. Amused with how reclusive the girl was being. Then again, it suited her.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"Well this place seems to be a interesting place, but it's ruined by my brother." She glares at her brother, who gives a cheap smile."see, he is a flicking jackass! I clearly hate him but he won't respond."

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Kids these days. While the two siblings from across the table continued to uproar. About what could only be assumed either natural sibling rivalry or some kind of family related problems. Axis merely continued to eat her cake. Which after a bite or two. Axis cleared her throat in a loud enough manner that it would hopefully catch their attention. "Now I understand fighting with your siblings. However, that was just rude." She remarked. Her opinion obviously directed at Raven. The expression on her face unchanging.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Well, I do seem to be a copy of a kid called ren, who became a heartless, and I'm his nobody." Xern starts to look like he's gonna cry." I just think that I am a good copy of him. Apparently I'm just like him, but I don't think I'm a good copy, that I'm just a fake." He starts to cry, he try's to hide it but the tears fizzle from the heat of his sister and axis.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Excuses. Pathetic. Immediately placing her half eaten cake upon the table. Axis watched as Xern tried to feel sorry for himself. Not an appealing trait. Unimpressed by the display. She rolled her eyes and responded. "That's no excuse." Clear annoyance in her words for what the young boy had to say. "Pardon me for being rude. But being a fellow nobody. I find that ridiculous. Your not a copy. You are your own self. Your own being. Even if just an empty shell. You are no copy of anyone. You are you. Plain and simple as that. With your own traits, your own personality, your ideas and thoughts." She would continue to rant on. "Don't ever compare yourself to what you used to be. Make the best of what you can be now. If you linger on the past for too long. You'll only end up hurting yourself more later on." A little intense, but to the point. Just because someone became a nobody. Didn't mean they were any less of a person.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
He. Xern settles down, stoping himself from embarrassing himself even more." The worst thing is, I have all of his memory's, and all of his flaws." He starts to stand but his sister freezes him o the chair." Sis, why are you keeping me from getting out of here?"

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
"That's still no excuse." Axis replied yet again. Only getting more aggravated with Xern by the second. "I too still retain memories of my former life. Yet I continued on and made something more of myself." Eventually she realized the tension being cause and immediately fell silent. Picking up her plate once more and retuning to her cake. There was no need for her to spare anger on something so redundant. The boy was reluctant to listen to reason. That much was clear.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" hey, I handle things differently, I'm sorry I'm not handling my life like yours. I seem to have killed every one in my family. Except for my sister."

Xern stands up from the table and runs of use ing ice as a launcher. He runs away leaving only a frozen chair and a cup of tea on the table.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Only a shake of the head was given to him. As Xern escaped using the manipulation of ice to propel himself away. She might have been a little hard on him. Though everything she had said was out of experience. Not meant to upset him by any means. Only to guide him to a healthier state of mind. Yet she had failed to do so. Xern being as stubborn as he was. Much like herself. While she watched him run from the table. Axis gave a long sigh. Then setting her plate down again. Rose from her chair. "Forgive me for what has happened here." She apologised to those who remained. It had been an unsightly scene that no doubt made everyone a little uncomfortable. "And please excuse me for a moment." With that she turned from the table. Excusing herself from any further discussion. Then heading in the direction that Xern had exited from. She followed him. If anything, after laying into as hard as she had. Axis felt obligated to talk to him again. But on a more sincere level this time around.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern ran all the way to a cliff, he ran with his eyes closed and when he turned and saw axis when he stopped he took a step back and was now on the edge of the ledge."what do you want?" He asks as he wobbles to keep his balance.

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
Following close behind Xern eventually lead to a cliffside scene. Where he felt it appropriate to stand right at the edge of it's peak. Fantastic. Not only was he convinced of being a worthless copy but it also appeared as if he had little to no concern for the second chance that had been granted to him. In all fairness. That was the benefit of becoming a nobody. It could be turned into a second chance. The possibility to do things over. Much like a clean slate. It was a chance to reinvent ones self for the better. Though some would argue such an ambition. Much like he was now. Foolishness provoked by a stereotypical way of thinking.

At the sight of unstable balance against the ledge. A no doubt heavy or even fatal fall awaiting behind. Axis slowed the speed of each step she took. Her arms raised in such a manner that suggested she came with noble intentions. Not to argue, not to fight. Only to help the boy. If he chose to accept it. Which was seeming more unlikely by the second. If he made even the slightest attempt to jump from the cliff. She would rush in and save him. Even if he objected. This was no way to go. Approaching Xern, a clear display of concern upon her face. "Easy. I'm not here to argue." She replied, the tone in her voice had become much more subtle and gentle in pitch than it had previously been at the table. Another sign that she meant peaceful resolve by being here. "I only want to help. I know what is it your going through. Truly I do. Having been there once myself at your age."

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" just be cause you fallowed me, dosnt mean you can convince me that I'm wrong. The reason I feel how I am, is because I refuse to accept what I have done to my old family." Xern pulls his sword and stabs it into the ground, cracks appear in the ground." And I don't except it, is because the only one I didn't kill was my sister, the one who hates me the most." Xern pulls his scythe out, and ready shim self for something." And it's because of that, that emptyness of a heart, that I was able to do it. I will never forgive myself for what I have brought down to my sister." He slashes the ground cutting the ledge to his part starts to fall, and he is propelled to the center of the crevice, makeing a pillar of ice to make a little platform. He calls his sword from the falling earth and it comes." I will never forget, so i will never live on fully. I am a murderer, and my sister watched it all." He starts to sink in the ice." So my curse will be my grave. I will be remembered as a creature who killed his family, and him self." And Xerns head goes under, releasing his memory's into the ice, the ice shows the part of his life when he killed his family.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top