roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Felonix walked through the long halls of Castle Oblivion, on his way to the room Etzolix had taken to his ruling. Without knocking, he opened the door and walked in.

Etzolix. He spoke as he slowly approached the throne. You've been good to me throughout my travels. I wish to pay back my debt to you by taking up residence in these halls and fighting as a general in your army, if you'll have me. He had cut straight to the point. He was tired of living out of his Gummi Ship, listening to IAGIS's constant ramblings about "safety" and "required maintenance."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"This world is simply a castle," He explained, "There is no army, however, you are always welcomed as a blade wherever I may travel." He said, letting him know that the serpent, currently, didn't actually have an army. The Oblivion Elite no longer existed in this realm and it was rather silent. "You will always be allowed residence in my world, as well." He said, letting him know he was always welcome.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Hm.. That was both easier than expected and slightly.. disappointing. Felonix slowly walked towards the throne where Etzolix sat, contemplating his answer. No army means no work, no work for a forgotten general means no play.

Word in the worlds is that a war is to be starting soon.. If these rumors happen to be true, perhaps getting started on an army may be in our best interests? He raised his right hand to his chin, and rested his elbow on his left as he continued walking forward, now almost reaching the front of the throne.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Not all rumors are true." He said, dismissing his questions. He did not need to be responsible for someone else or have them believe that the serpent had excessive knowledge that he was unwilling to reveal. "Who are your sources?" He questioned, wondering if he could reveal who had given him such information. Those who spread were almost as volatile as those who start.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Felonix
No one man, Etzolix, and if there was, you know I wouldn't be able to give you a name. Felonix now stood directly in front of the throne. He tapped on his temple with a bit of a sarcastic smirk. Still working on rebuilding all those ties up there. His expression turned serious again.

If I may, sir, ask.. When exactly was the last time you left these great halls? He lit up a cigarette as he spoke, almost casually, but still got down to business. When was the last time you wandered through the streets of the worlds just listening to the people talk, as news spread of destruction in other worlds? He referred of course, to the destruction of Disney Town by lava, which was all but public knowledge by now. True, he hadn't been there, so he didn't have a name or a face to associate to the man who was there, but word had begun spreading quickly in the worlds. Townsfolk are beginning to speak, scared that their world is next. Fearful they may die. Worried for their families. He inhaled and exhaled the smoke of his cigarette.

Tell me, when was the last time you heard a townsperson beg for the life of their child at the hand of a madman? He walked to the side of the throne, leaning half on the arm and half on the back of the chair as he spoke. If your answer is anything less than a few days ago, then I fear you may have held yourself up here too long.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Ah, so you're aware of Onyx then." He said, understanding where he was coming from. "A terrorist is not a cause for war. A terrorist is a cause for alignment among the worlds until the threat is removed." He explained, letting Felonix know that Onyx was not a normal member of society. He was not a typical citizen; he was not a world leader.

If there was talk of war, then maybe he needed to hold a conference in order for all the worlds to speak on such issues. Another World's Congress would also push his agenda. His apathetic face spoke factually, as it normally did. And his monotonous tone hid all emotion and thought behind the mask that he wore and the scars the mask bore.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Felonix
He nodded as if to agree with Etzolix. Felonix knew that getting a straight answer out of the serpent was near impossible, nor was it unusual for him to dodge questions altogether, but he always seemed to have the right answer for the context. Still, this one didn't seem to sit well with him.

A terrorist attacks with meaning and purpose. This.. Onyx, as you call him, does not seem to attack with either. Perhaps alliances are necessary, but armies may be as well.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Just because we don't understand his purpose, doesn't mean the absence of one." He grinned, his deformity enhancing the sinister expression. The tension Onyx brought to the worlds was palpable, and almost satisfying to the serpent. He had wanted to do this but with more grace and finesse, however, the ivory haired replacement seemed to have made Etzolix's plan obtainable.

Adrenaline pumped through his veins as the anticipation of their eventual collision harassed the man's psyche. An unstoppable force and an immovable object. Who was the true ultimatum? "I've been meaning to deal with Onyx." He said, almost immediately after his previous sentence. Layered plans aligned and, soon, there would be much conflict within the worlds that had to deal with the untamed messiah.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Felonix watched as Etzolix's demeanor changed from calm to.. almost excited for what was ahead.

You seem to be comfortable with taking your time. He jested sarcastically. He inhaled from the cigarette again, ashing into the small ashtray he carried around with him. But then again, I suppose matters such as imminent threats and terrorists require much more planning than I care for. He started to circle the throne, merely from being tired of standing in one spot.

You do know that eventually, he will come for you as well?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I had to deal with Alexander, who was causing me much more trouble than he was worth. Luckily, he seemed to return to his former self, although I doubt you've met him prior." He explained. "I didn't know of Disney until recently, otherwise, I would have intervened." He said, admitting that he was not all knowing. These worlds were large and it seemed that he and Shirou had been on two different spectrums of events that had been occurring.

"That's the plan." The serpent said, ready to anticipate any issues with him that he might have to deal with. Combat was something that he had been waiting for, luckily, it seemed that phase was coming around the corner. And eventually, the two would have their duel.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Felonix stopped his pacing, standing now at Etzolix's right side. He brought his cigarette away from his mouth, extinguishing it into the ashtray in his hand. He grinned as the serpent mentioned the conflict between him and Onyx.

When the day comes, I will fight there as well. He rested his hand on Etzolix's shoulder, half as a reassuring notion, half as a reminder for Etzolix to call on him when the time was ready. He removed his hand and turned his back away from the throne.

And what will you do with the unrest in the worlds that has already begun to arise without Onyx's involvement?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix nodded, acknowledging that warrior was too ready to deal with the hardships that the universe faced. It had also seemed he knew of the rising tensions between worlds that otherwise would have not been noticed. His seniority showed in a promising way. He was not as out of touch as some of the others were when reentering the worlds. "Who knows?" He said, deciding not to divulge any more information at his disposal. There was only so much you could tell those around you.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top