roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terradagger
"Then what do you suggest?" the man turned to Kenos with a stern face and that of curiosity. It was true that Onyx seemed to be the current issue, but if these were indeed issues of the passed to be hidden in the closet, it only takes inching a door or two open until the skeletons are very real again.

He looked up at Onyx, having chosen to ignore his presence. He knew the man, simply by his smell, when he entered, and by the manner of his entrance. His curiosity was piqued, but only slightly as he looked this man up and down.

"So what shall we do id Onyx is the threat? An alliance? Perhaps allies are to be called upon if the worlds find themselves drowning in fire. Apprehension is mine, though. I don't find skeletons that amusing, and much harder to be rid of."

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Perhaps an alliance is what is needed Master Terra." Said Nicholas, interjecting after a long moment of silence. "But how can we be sure who is truly on the right side? Too many times back in the days of the old Empire were there alliances made and broken on the whims of rulers that were consumed by ambition."

There were murmurs of agreement from the crowd, and Nicholas had clearly calmed himself - and his expression was now neutral, but his determination was plain to see.

"We are here indeed to discuss terms for which this peace might be upheld. But if that truly be the case, then let us end this bickering and decide - for all of us, good or ill, what is to be done." Before anyone else could speak, the knight held up one hand, a token gesture that he was asking for silence. When he was sure the focus was on him, he cleared his throat and spoke calmly and fluidly.

"We are in the midst of a terrible tragedy, it's true: But instead of attempting to resolve this crisis, we find ourselves in a deadlock. Accusation and tensions run rampant. The fact is, we cannot bring back the peace we once had.

"The recent conflicts we've experienced are proof of this. We have barely survived previous wars with scars and devastated worlds to show for it. I for one would rather give up my life than see another such brutal conflict rage. I can guarantee you, my friends, that such a confrontation would only result in further bloodshed and misery than all previous feuds combined."

"We must not take this course lightly. As we have all stained our hands in blood - we all have born witness to the consequences of failed negotiations. Therefore I ask you - all of you, consider what we are doing here. Not just for the sake of one or two worlds, but for the sake of all worlds!"

"We are entering a new and tumultuous era, one that I pray and hope will be resolved with all possible haste. Let us therefore put this to a mutual understanding - that we are here not in the spirit of competition and bad-blood, but in the strength of unity we once held."

"My friends, peace is gone - and if we hope to bring it back - let us show that we will not stand for any injustice, no matter how great or small. Let us unite, and together let us stop this tragedy before it has a chance to begin. I propose therefore, that should any world or individual to come under attack, all others shall assist in bringing justice. Let all agree to peaceful summit to prevent such violence from occurring again. Let us join together by one, mutual alliance born not of fear and distress, but mutual trust and respect - for the common goals of peace, freedom and justice. Thank you."

And with that, he took his seat.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Jet Enduro's entrance was ignored. Acknowledging his actions and breaking his character wouldn't help the political situation. It was obvious he didn't care for politics, but then again, Rorschach preferred coercion opposed to brute force, which was Jet's preferred force. It was a difference in style, however, for now, it could be ignored unless he decided to physically impede himself on the conversation. And even if he did, it wouldn't matter after this point. All the serpent needed to due was reiterate what he just spoke, after all, it had seemed that people ignored that fact that he wasn't attacking Shirou directly, unless he was the Aoi Thief, which apparently he wasn't.

And the serpent knew this was all bullshit. Shirou had personally admitted to being the Aoi Thief, however, word vs word meant nothing. He would wait until the day he slipped to reveal it. Until then, he would focus on the two threats that were actually present and show his concern for the terrorists, and not to cause an issue amongst the world leaders. This was about the creating an alliance among the worlds, now. If Shirou had an empire, and the worlds were already aligned then they were likely to not join his empire. At some point, Shirou would realize this, but not until people acknowledge the serpent's accusations towards the terrorists above. And, even when he did, he would likely have to agree, otherwise, he'd put himself in another unfavorable position.

"It's as if you all stopped listening when I focused on the Aoi Thief and stopped addressing Shirou." He said, having looked up at the new arrival. Onyx had entered, with a flash of lightning, and stood atop the ceiling looking down upon everyone. The Aoi Theif seemed to have joined him, by no surprise. Obviously, the change in tactics would call for a change in presentation. "I have already explained, The Aoi Thief is the enemy and, now, his cohort Onyx has entered the room, as well." He paused, and looked around. "So, how about we actually deal with the terrorists now that we've lured them into the public?" He asked, the television focusing on their appearances long enough for everyone to notice and soak in who they were. This was particularly for the citizens of all the worlds who would be watching. They likely wouldn't be able to hide incognito anymore. Hopefully, the rest would be able to organize thier priorities appropriately.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Azmot hadn't really been paying attention after the Aoi Thief showed up, The MCP's rage focusing on the Thief and all of his movements. Only the cut of Etzolix's words took him out of this trance.

I guess that would be us, since no one else is doing anything.

Azmot remained still as he telepathically communicated with the other Remnants via the Husk's relay power.

Programs, initiate the Aegis Directive.

Then, Azmot sat as the events unfolded, smirking while the Remnants went to work. A goblet appeared in front of him as he sipped the refreshment as if smug. The barrier that the Husk created made everything inside have a purple tint, which was somewhat interesting.

Back to top Go down

The Husk
The Signal.

The Husk, ironically, was the first to move. A translucent, papery energy appeared from the surrounding area of the table that rose to create a dome that protected every world leader inside. As long as the Husk stood still, he could pour energy into the shield and make it stronger the longer it stood. Husk Array Orbs started to appear and dissipate around him, demonstrating the passive energy strengthening the barrier with time. Anyone originally within the barrier's body was free to move throughout it, but if someone else portalled inside they would be barraged with an enormous amount of energy taken directly from the Husk's life force, however; that would also weaken the barrier by a very considerable amount.

To outside viewers, it would look like a program was doing these actions, even if the hood was removed or someone was using magic to identify him. That was the extent of the Husk's illusionary ability.

Back to top Go down

Nexus
The Signal.

Nexus moved after the barrier was complete, jumping and flipping so that he stood on the ceilings surface, Sid holding him in place as they both landed in unison.

I got the one that looks like a video game character. Nexus said, sprinting towards Onyx while summoning a bo staff. As he got within range of Onyx, he used the staffs long range to attempt a jab at the end of the pole into Onyx's stomach, a spear of ice extending from side of the pole's end to function as a sharp edge that would pierce through the man's stomach and injure him.

To outside viewers, it would look like a program was doing these actions, even if the hood was removed or someone was using magic to identify him. That was the extent of the Husk's illusionary ability.

Back to top Go down

Bronson Field
The Signal.

Sid moved as Nexus jumped, using his control over gravity to allow them both to be attached to the ceiling without harming their bodies due to the lack of blood-flow. Sid jumped and landed second, acknowledging Nexus' "dibs" and going after the Aoi Thief.

Being made of Azmot's hatred and combative spirit, he really hated the Aoi thief, naturally. As he ran towards the Thief, Sid jumped and landed a few feet away from Aoi's body. An eruption of fire would burst through the ceiling where the Thief stood, extending outwards almost hitting the barrier, but not.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

Suddenly Jack would disappear without Cool dismissing him, this occurring just before Sicarius's attack could strike him backwards but also resulting in him not being there to carry through with the order. As things sped by fast the warrior would simply sit in silence, ignoring Jet. Eventually Rorschach's words would reach his ear and he would notice Onyx as well, deciding that now was the time to respond.

"I concur with Rorschach."

Suddenly wings would burst from the warrior's back and blood would go flying as the flesh was torn apart in a manner similar to the shade's own revealing of the wings, though unlike the shade Cool could fell. A cry of sharp agony would come from his mouth and he would wince in pain while the wings revealed themselves, taking flight towards Onyx afterwards and letting out a shriek of pure rage when he did so. The throne he was sitting in would fall t the ground with a thud and Cool would summon Ultima Weapon into one hand, unsheathing the Mana-Safe in the other. It was then that Hero's Crest would flash behind him and float in the air just before the warrior flung it at his foe's head with his will, seeking to decapitate Onyx in a single slice before he could turn into lava to avoid it.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar watched Shirou, everything else being blocked from his mind and hearing. He had a moment of inner turmoil, suggesting that what is felt may be another fantasy of harmony. He took only a moment to focus on Shirou. But the moment seemed to be an eternity. A cliche of time perception slowing and focusing on a specific cell of seconds. Shirou apologized.

Drakar was speechless up until after Kenos' speech about Shirou when Azmot attacked with his band of freaks. Drakar stood, seeing Sicarius and Onyx as the clear targets. He summoned Marxu to his aide. Charging nothingness, he fired a blink blast towards onyx. After traveling a few feet from his hand it disappeared. He would delay it,allowing its emergence to be less expected, optimally. "I'm sorry too Shirou. Everyone. While apparently Sicarius is here....I don't care if me and Shirou are allies. ...his brother is a evil we must execute. I gave up what I wanted for myself to save what I cared. You should do the same. And if you appreciate my loyalty...you will talk to me later.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"Welp guess it's finally time to start being serious."

Onyx would speak not acting like his usual self, an aura of blue flames surrounded Onyx as electricity could be seen vibrating around him. Increasing the temperature of the flames around vastly already the sweltering heat could be felt.

Onyx turned to himself towards the first attacker who as on the ceiling with him. A staff materialized into the programs hands as it came forward towards him onyx moved forward towards the blade as well.

When the ice blade would extend Onyx was surprised and and felt the stab.

Quickly turning his midsection into a burning blue fire he moved forward as both his hands curled into fists morphing into magma.

Both fists were shot forward off of onyx's body and towards the programs the torso chest.

Onyx still with a midsection made of blue fire, searing at the bo staff threatening to melt it.

Then he heard the sound of another pathetic weapon being tossed towards him.

Within close range of the program he was fighting, Onyx would teleport three feet behind the program. Whatever was on its destination to strike onyx would be dead in the face of the program along with whatever else may or may not had been coming at him.

Onyx's regular midsection would reform back and his arms would form into a blue lava that he would shoot towards the programs back.

Onyx knew that pathetic king was probably the other one attacking he heard the bitch scream in pain to get his little toy wings out.

Onyx had faced him, he was boring pathetic, not worth his time.

He would focus on this newcomer a program, that wasn't fighting like a program.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"You have no idea," Shirou said with a melancholic smile. "I'll be staying out of this fray. I have no desire to engage my dear brother in conflict."

When Azzmutt barked his commands out, the Aoi Thief grinned. Looked like it was time for a fight. He quickly activated Shock, a special form that disallowed there to be damage to his physical body, though the damage would still be felt and affect his body accordingly. He saw one of the programs come towards him and he felt the heat of the fire begin. Quickly, a shell of Darkness covered his body. His feet were fully effected, but otherwise, he had been protected.

When the flames cleared, the Aoi Thief was no longer where he had been. "What's the glitch?" Sicarius said, his arms outstretched and two orbs of energy in each one, standing behind the program he was facing, the shell of Darkness evaporating. He then threw one of them at the program. If it made contact, it would create a large outward explosion.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Of the few things he felt certain of in the universe, Onyx's identity as a sinner was one of them, and he knew that many had fallen by his hands. The fact that Disney Town had been an abyss, the castle swimming among lava and debris, suggested to him that he was the only one that he could actually be certain that he could fight against.

As energy started to course around him, the magic flowing through his veins, he looked at Onyx with a strong disdain, escalating to fury. His blood pulsed as his face was emotionless, his fingers twitching as four orbs of glass started to flow around him, twisting and turning with speed until they stilled themselves. The orbs filled with essence, blue and gray, brown and red, and as they appeared, he watched Onyx's actions.

He seemed to be moving quite a bit. Though it was difficult to be able to aim for him specifically, he knew that if it came down to it, he could focus on an area.

Still, he stood, observing, watching, waiting.

(Venificus Magus I and Will of the Elementalist activated)

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Azmot watched carefully as the events unfolded, keeping his eyes expertly moving across the battlefield while sharing his senses with the other Remnants in order to increase their range of awareness.

Nexus, he's behind you. Cool's weapon at your left and flying fast.

Sid, he's also behind you, watch out for the energy thing.

Azmot looked to the others, raising an eyebrow.

I'm doing my part, more or less. What about you all? Azmot said, specifically excluding Cool, Drakar, and Terradagger by not looking at them directly when his judgmental eyes filtered throughout the faces.

Back to top Go down

Nexus
Nexus was very surprised when the white-haired man turned into fire and shot fists of intense heat at his torso. The Remnant felt his blade go through and catch fire almost instantly, dispelling it as the fists made contact with his chest. They seared through and began to melt his skin, dealing extra damage via his weakness to heat. Nexus very quickly dropped the temperature from his body before shooting a freezing gusher of water from his chest, nullifying the magma and mending his wounds, moderately. To outside forces, it would look as if a chunk of data was missing from his chest, when however, it would be his largest organ missing. If Nexus wasn't fast enough, he could have had it go straight through him. As long as he stayed cool, literally, it would be hard to injure him. However, as long as this man stayed hot, it seemed to work the same way. It was kind of ironic how they were opposites... or at least, Nexus thought so.

The Remnant received telepathic sensory assistance from Azmot as the man disappeared, turning very quickly to grab the handle of Cool's thrown weapon and spin his body with it as if he had seen it while kicking his body with the momentum of the blade by jumping, his legs covered in water as he spun in the air horizontally. This would happen very quickly, and both of Azmot's legs were together as he tucked them in and held onto the thrown blade until he lined up with Onyx and let go, attempting a drop kick flung by the momentum of the thrown Keyblade. His body would carry on after he let go, so if Onyx dodged the attack he would supposedly keep going, unless further action was taken.

Back to top Go down

Bronson Field
Don't talk to me while I'm fighting! Sid yelled at Azmot mentally, his body turning quickly to see the orb thrown at him. With deep concentration, Sid (using his Spell Bane Brawler ability) grabbed onto the ball and contained the explosion with pure physical force. The excruciatingly powerful magical energy actually burned his hands as he pushed it smaller and smaller, from basketball sized, to apple sized, to bean sized, to nothing. Sid had crumpled the spell and absorbed all of the forces it would undertake, damaging him in the process.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH, which, to everyone else would have no sound.

Sid let loose a primal roar from pain and then he stared at his seared hands for a moment (that looked uninjured to the world around him), the pain invigorating him as he let his anger loose on the ground - or ceiling - beneath him. He raised his right fist before pounding it on the ground, the ceiling breaking free and enveloping his right arm completely, then doing the same with his left. Both of his arms were covered completely by chunks of rock, before a red energy started to glow from the cracks. A primal look befell his face as Sid looked upon the Aoi Thief.

I... hate you. You are ALL MY HATE.

With nonhuman speed, Sid would step forward towards the Aoi Thief that he now faced and let loose a punch at the Thief's abdomen. If contact was made, the rock around his right arm would all explode forward and off of his arm with a shotgun like effect, the hot stone searing through flesh rather easily and take the Thief of his feet. Sid was so blinded with rage he didn't notice The form change or Terradagger standing. This fight was to intense, so far.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

Cool was about to stop the blade in its place before it could strike Nexus but would stop when he realized he had things under control, allowing him to throw the blade and summoning it back by the warrior's own side once he had released it. Firing Magical Chains repeatedly at Onyx while Nexus would close in, the warrior sought to restrain him or at least distract him so that he would be too busy dealing with the chains to react to Nexus's incoming attack towards him.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx heard the sound of those disgusting chains again rising from the ground. Again, seriously? They shot from the ground and fired toward him. However, paying attention to the chains Onyx would cost Onyx for a moment as the drop kick connected to the upper half of the chest of onyx. Still knowing the chains were shooting up fast two blue lava arms would sprout out of of his chest the moment they he felt the heavy impact. Simply able to do this out of instinct at this point.

Both lava arms would latch onto the legs searing into the skin. The lava arms would swing him and send him flying towards the chains that were rising up. If successful the chains would strike the program instead wrapping him up. Rather then having to deal with that himself.

Honestly the chains were getting old.

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar nodded towards Marxu whom assumed his Nephilim of Ouroboros state, blinking on over to Onyx which caused him to move at high speeds. Drakar was interested in the battle but had not actually partook in it directly. It was not his time, yet. Marxu would near Onyx at the conclusion of his attack, sending a quick strike in the motion of a second blink soaring for his face. The strike would release a burst upon impact, which if Onyx turned to lava would separate it due to pressure from the burst being focused around the hand. This would be avoided if Onyx moved away.

Drakar turned to Sir Nicholas, ready to give him the command to return to Enchanted Dominion and protect it in his wake. "Return home, it's about to get dangerous and Enchanted Dominion needs someone there." he said it politely but firmly towards his knight. He summoned his Ophion keyblades, cracking his neck and preparing for the pre-war battle. Stepping onto the table, he looked right at Sicarius. "Shirou, I know you want us to be on good terms, but don't blame me for wanting to strike down Sicarius. He did some unforgivable things." he said, knowing everyone knew Sicarius was far beyond redemption.

Summoning Argraff o Dywyllwch, he let it pursue Onyx, but it kept a distance until there was an opening. Around Drakar, darkness formed for he was ready to fight. "If you have a heart...Sicarius. I will tear it out." he said, his voice grim and stern, and slowly his demeanor from Omen seeped in. "Trust me."

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Shirou
The Aoi Thief caught the program's wrist, jerking it off to the side. The program had left itself wide open. The Aoi Thief quickly threw his hand, which still had the orb on it, in front of the program's chest and released it. Since it was at point blank range, it would be hard to dodge. Darkness then wrapped around the Aoi Thief and he disappeared.

The Aoi Thief appeared in front of Argraff o Dywyllwch, his hands full of the blue and black orbs. He shot them both off right at Argraff o Dywyllwch. "Take your shot, but I don't show mercy, even to little, privileged brats."

Shirou shrugged. "Go at it, but he's like me in terms of fighting. Maybe I even get it from him. He doesn't show mercy nor does he hold back. He will easily kill you if you give him an opening."

Back to top Go down

Bronson Field
The kettle was whistling: Sid was at his boiling point.

As soon as the Aoi Thief touched him, his anger exploded. An unfocused blast of extremely hot energy would erupt from his right arm, eviscerating the entire appendage as it blew Sid back spontaneously, the wound from his missing shoulder being cauterized by the intense heat. Thanks to Sid's resistance to fire, especially his fire, he wasn't damaged to badly - besides the missing arm. To the outside world, of course, it looked like the program's arm had exploded into light and bit fragments.

Sid stood, weary. He willed an accumulation of fire and earth to be summon where his arm would be, forming an arm made of molten rock. To everyone else, he just reforged his arm out of data fragments. Then, he shot his arm forward and fired a hot beam of energy towards Sicarius, wherever he may have landed.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
The Aoi Thief was thrown back into the nearby wall with the explosion. It hurt badly. However, Sicarius still had his other orb of destruction. When the program aimed his arm at Sicarius, he shot off the orb. It made contact with the beam, creating an explosion of energy and destruction magic, shaking the room and creating debris, creating smoke and stuff. Sicarius appeared above the program, his hands together forming a large orb and threw it down on the program's head.

*Second set of actions from the previous post nullified.

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar had watched as Sicarius was flung into a wall, seeing the moment as a perfect timing and ordering Argraff to pursue him. Drakar would then release an orb of darkness that was like a demented mouth, launching it towards Sicarius as he prepared for his attack on Sid. As Argraff neared, he used his weak magical resistance to take the spell Drakar launched, the devouring propoerties of it causing a swift 'death' and immediate explosion of a massive force near Sicarius. The positioning of Argraff would minimize the damage that could possibly be down to Sid, knowing that they were indirectly helping each other even if it was unintentional.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Nexus
As soon as the heat started to threaten Nexus'  legs, a large pillar of ice would shoot out of the ground and hit his left shoulder. This spun Nexus' body out of the grip as he fell towards the ceiling away from Onyx, outstretching his arms so that he looked like a crucified individual. Then, as he spun, water shot out ferociously from his palms in jets that continued his spinning and would hit Onyx with the freezing water, all while receiving sensory information from the watching Azmot. Nexus willed the water that hit Onyx to freeze in an attempt to slow the fire-man down, and hopefully allowing the chains bursting out of the ground to wrap around the target. Nexus would allow the freezing water to continue jetting from his body but moved his hands so that he was stabilized and floating, looking at Onyx. He had a defensive position, for now.

Back to top Go down

The Husk
The Husk had added a large amount of energy to the shield by now, enough to disconnect it from his magical matrices and let it be sustained on it's own without breaking. The Husk turned to watch the battle, ready to assist from long range. The Husk saw Sid combat Sicarius for a bit before he was outmaneuvered, the Aoi Thief portalling in order to get above Sid and throw an orb of energy on top of him.

NOOO!

None of them died today. The Husk thrust his arm forward and squeezed, as if pushing the life out of the air he grasped. The Darkstar Magi pulled from his deepest emotions and drew power from them.

With tremendous force, the Husk willed a giant orb of umbra energy to surround the Aoi Thief as soon as he let go of the ball. This would cause the orb to expend it's energy in a compressed space with the Aoi Thief as the sole target, hopefully incapacitating him with his own energy.

The explosion of the Orb was viscous, the Husk using a considerable amount of effort to contain it. The Husk would have to be careful how he intervened, especially. The shield had made him moderately worn already, considering it's massive durability due to the time put into crafting it. Containing an explosion this powerful took a bit out of him, too.

We need to wrap this up. The Husk thought to the group.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx watched ice pillar shoot from the ceiling to redirect him with his hands free he went to attack however something sideswiped him causing him to spin downward towards the chains which were coming up the arm that's morphed from his chest shot out towards the ceiling. Sticking to it hardening and becoming magma. The frozen water that was shot towards him made a direct impact with his back widening his eyes feeling the cold on his back. Turning up the temperature on the aura around him massively he felt it start to melt away however he could still feel the constant ringing on his back.

Onyx who had barely anytime to react curled up into a ball and a large earth barrier shot up around him.

Simply to prevent the chains from stiking him.

He would then stretch his arms out and the earth ball would shoot out exploding from every side however as a moment before this happened onyx took out the burning rose and teleported to be on the ceiling once more.

Nexus wouldn't feel the poke this time as onyx was now to the side of him.

Cocking the magnum he would then pull the trigger twice aiming right for the head.

Knowing he could not stay still for long time jumped backwards quickly returning the burning rose to its place on his holster. His legs turning electricity as he glided backwards he would have his right arm morph into lava as he shot it forward at the program the intense heat could be felt vastly even while onyx moved backwards.

Seemed as though there were people who actually had a bite. The only problem was that the bite came in the form of a program.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top