Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander
Alexander smiled, attempting to embrace Kenos as he explained. "So many things my friend! I've done terrible things... but I'm back now. I'm back, and I'm me!" Alexander didn't exactly shout it, but he felt warmth from his friend and exuded pride for having been missed. "I'll fill you in on everything later, I promise."

Etzolix began his speech, and Alexander's attention became focused upon the man before. "Rorschach? Like the Inkblots?" He furrowed his brow as Etzolix began to speak until he said something that struck a cord. "Yima has the cornerstone," Alexander asked to Kenos? He had never known where the cornerstone went, and his face became solemn. Yet, none of that was to match what was too come.

"Hope?" Alexander was seeing a ghost. He looked to Kenos in disbelief, finding himself unable to speak. Alexander had watched her die, yet here she stood, alive. Armed. He saw her face. Is she insane? Alexander looked around. He could not believe it-- Hope was working with Etzolix to start a war, that's the only thing this could mean. Why else would she identify Shirou?

How did she know his secret? Did Etzolix tell her? He must've-- who else knew?

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger listened as the man's speech went on, and as he listened, he felt something boiling within him. He realized who he was around, though, and he needed to contain himself. He looked around the room, staring into Shirou's eyes with distaste, and then thoughts turned to Yima.

He wondered when the cornerstone was taken, and more than anything, he wondered why. He cared for Disney Town, and he cared for the previous ruler of Disney Town, regardless of how long they had been apart and how estranged their relationship was.

He watched everyone, pensively. His fists clenched. He was angry, and he was distraught. The Aoi thief, Yima betraying Disney Town... He didn't know enough to make a reaction, and he'd learned from Ansem that the Aoi thief had brought the world to drown.

His fists clenched again, but he breathed a deep breath, and he watched the others carefully.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

He nodded to his friend, the grin still on his face, then turned towards Etzolix to listen. The first few seconds would have convinced him that coming here had been a waste of time, had Alexander not been there to surprise him with his presence (and life). The reptile began with acknowledging the change in the universe (which everyone had felt, Kenos was sure), using the new laws as an excuse to 'start over' and become a 'new person'. "Bullshit," he muttered underneath his breath, "Taking on a new name doesn't change anything you've done with the old name."

He's still a monster.

When Alexander asked about the Cornerstone, the boy simply shrugged. "I guess so. I wasn't really part of the extraction team--distraction was all I was their for." He frowned, however--how did Etzolix know Yima had it? And what was his point in revealing it?

"About a year or so ago, time escapes me, I led an attack on Twilight Town; in hopes to test the new leader's strength. She failed. But, I am not the one who killed her."

Kenos tensed up. This is it: the moment Etzolix--to hell with 'Rorschach'--was going to reveal Hope's killer. He had mentioned something to the boy before, but had refused to give him the name then. His fingers twitched in expectation, as if they were preparing to grab the weapons that would exact vengeance upon the murderer.

And then the unexpected happened. A portal appeared, and through it stepped...a woman. It took a second for Kenos to realize who it was--not because he failed to recognized her (he did so  on the spot), but because he could scarcely believe it was her. The late mayor of Twilight Town, Hope....come back from the dead. And with the scar to prove it.

"H-hope?" Kenos took took a couple steps forward, still in shock. His eyes fervently moved around, searching for any indication that the vision before him was false. He found none and, fully convinced, knelt on the ground with his head down. "Madame Mayor...you don't know me, but I was born in Twilight Town...I...used to work for you...kinda...I was the delivery boy for the Post Office. And I joined the military, too, but I wasn't much help...I'm sorry I failed you."

It was only after he had finished speaking that the boy suddenly realized something else the newly revived had revealed during his initial shock--the identity of her murderer...Shirou. Kenos' eyes widened in disbelief and, from his knelt position, he turned to look at the emperor of the Superior Empire...the head of the Keyblade Coalition...his friend...and the reaper of Hope.

"No..."

Last edited by Kenos on December 4th 2013, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar stood as Shirou's secret was unveiled...as well as the secret of the organization. He felt a sky-rocketing nervousness but his face was covered. Fuck... FUCK. Fuck. Fuck. Drakar backed up a little, backing away from his master. It was only a matter of time before war begins. What he realized was that Shirou...was part of the organization. Sicarius Velox....I can't believe I didn't notice. But no other member could have possibly been.... Drakar gripped his hands into fists, shuttering aftrr learning the truth.

Drakar turned his back on Shirou, unable to figure out what to do. He couldn't betray Cool....Or Kenos....No. He can't trust Shirou. He had to choose his true friends over the master manipulator. Cool and Kenos vowed to help bim in his dyer need. He needed to rely in those truly loyal. "I wish you were loyal back...but I realize. No. You aren't.. Drakar walkednon over and took a place near his friends.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

With the reveal of the cornerstone Cool would murmur something about Yima under his breath, cursing silently to himself before a shade would spilt from him and looked to him for an objective, combat not having occurred in the room. "Go to Radiant Garden and retrieve the cornerstone from Yima, take back what he stole... I'd prefer it be a peaceful process but if he won't hand it over than you have my full authorization to take it by force." He would say to the shade, who would nod and bow to its master before sprouting Dis-Sentient wings and flying off and out of the castle.

Turning his attention back to Etzolix as he watched the reveal continue, he would now be stunned as Hope emerged as it was unexpected... her revelation caught less of a reaction though, considering Cool didn't know who the Aoi Thief was and how he didn't have Ace's memories with him nor had he had access to them when Ace was still a part of him. For a moment he would let his mind process what was going on and would eventually come to a conclusion. He knew that she was accusing him of being her murderer and considering that the only notable crimes he was aware of were the attacks staged by Onyx...

Not only was she accusing him of being her killer but she also was claiming he was affiliated with Onyx.

At that moment a skeptical look would appear on his face. Perhaps it was out of denial that his ally could do such a thing or perhaps it was because there was a considerable lack of evidence in comparison to the evidence about the cornerstone. "Now wait just a damn moment. With all due respect Madame Hope, Shirou would never do either of those things. He's a good man and even if he had killed you he wouldn't just end the lives of millions just for more territory for his empire, right Shirou?" He would ask and turn his head to the Superior, not trusting Hope. Shirou wouldn't have done that to him, would he? And as for the case of Hope's murder, someone could have framed him. Whatever the case he didn't, or at least didn't want to, believe it was true and would look at his ally for clarification that it wasn't.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou sat silently as Etzolix threw Yima under the bus. And then he proceeded to throw Shirou under the bus. Shirou wasn't surprised, since he knew that if Etzolix was willing to do so to Yima, he'd do it to the Superior. So he sat there and waited patiently. Etzolix blamed him for Hope's murder. And the one witness needed was dead. Or so everybody thought.

Hope appeared. The two made eye contact. Somewhere in the back of Shirou's mind, String said, [Looks like you're going to have to change your new business cards.] Shirou wanted to roll his eyes, but he couldn't. Not yet. He couldn't react yet. It was a very delicate situation.

Hope revealed that the Aoi Thief's identity as being Shirou. The true Aoi Thief. She announced dramatically, as if the entire world was shattering around Shirou. As if that would be the domino and tumbles everything down. Shirou should be looking for an escape. Leave before attacked out of fury. But he didn't. He waited until Hope had finished. He was silent when everybody else spoke up, even when Cool still had faith in him. And when she did and silence fell across the room, he spoke up.

"While it was this body that killed Hope over a year ago, it was not me who did it. I was an empty shell of my former self, known as Caelestis. A puppet with loose, frayed strings. Etzolix, or Rorschach as he is known as now, picked up those strings, becoming Caelestis puppetmaster, though that it is not something I'm proud to admit. He was the one who told Caelestis to land the finishing blow on Hope. He guided Caelestis' hand. You can blame this body, but you cannot blame my mind or my identity.

"As for the accusation of me being the Aoi Thief, well, what am I to say? The resemblance is uncanny. Same facial structure. Similar voices. But, unfortunately, the Aoi Thief is not my identity, but is still related to me.

You see, growing up, I had an older brother with blue hair and ice cold eyes. He loved to torment people, and being his younger brother, I was the target. When I left home, I cut ties with my dear brother. You ever wonder why we're never seen in the same room? It's because I don't want to be.

However, the persistent pest he is, Sicarius tends to pay me visits, as if to make up for my childhood. I promptly ignore him most of the time. But, there are exceptions. The primary example would be when Onyx and Sicarius were aiding in the destruction of Disney Town a few days ago. Sicarius came to gloat about it to me after leaving. So acted without thinking and quickly tried to help, but it was in vain. I could only save the king."

Shirou paused to let his words sink in. He showed contempt when speaking of Caelestis and Sicarius, as if to show he was ashamed of those two factors in his life. While he talked, he met every pair of eyes on him. Not to prove that he was telling the truth, but rather to assure that he was being genuine.

"Now, the question on the tip of your tongues is probably, 'But where is he now? How can you prove that he exists?' I can't promise a visit from my dear brother. He never listens to me. But, if I know anything, he'll be watching this event take place now. So if the real Sicarius is here, please stand up. I don't like being falsely accused by somebody who I thought was my friend and a misguided ghost."

Silence.

Shirou shrugged. "Typical Sics," he muttered with a sigh. It seemed as though he really was going to be thrown under the bus.

Suddenly, Darkness appeared in the center of the table, creating a Corridor of Darkness. Standing in the center was Sicarius, but soaking wet with only a towel wrapped around the waste.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, folks," Sicarius said with a grin. "I was watching this event while in a tub. Shi-shi's tub, actually. I was just about to, well, enjoy myself when that hot dead chick showed up, but, well, I got mentioned. Such a boner kill when Shi-shi and me are mentioned."

He glanced around the room, looking at everybody sitting the down, his grin unfaltering. He then focused on Hope and mouthed, Call me.

He stretched his arms wide and said in a loud, booming voice. "My little Shi-Shi is correct in most aspects! I am his older brother, and yes, he did kill Hope. Which was a total tool move, but not having a heart and having some two-dicks lizard dude started filling him up with whatever. I kind of regret not doing it myself, since I would love to have an obedient little brother for once." He sighed longingly.

"And are you guys really going to believe two-dicks over there? I mean, it seems like he just wants to start shit, which I don't really mind, but he's just telling bullshit lies all over the place." He swerved to look at Shirou. "Can I leave now? I feel a draft and everybody looks fatter in real life. Especially you. Little pudgy around the cheeks there, kiddo."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Upon Marxu's return, Sir Nicholas had emerged from the nearest corridor and onto the balcony overlooking Drakar's seat - for like his Lord he also was a representative of the Enchanted Dominion. He had watched events unfold with an impassive expression, not so much as flinching when the secret came out that Yima was the one in possession of the Cornerstone.

When he had heard of the events about Hope's murder, his ears perked and he listened intently, several times offering a slight shake of the head at his disapproval of the brutal act.

When Sicarius appeared and announced himself in such a vulgar fashion, Sir Nicholas made from his expression to his disdain at the man's behavior. His glare at the man was piercing and cold.

"Like and yet unalike." He muttered as his gaze shifted between the brothers. "I know little of these deep matters." He said aloud, speaking in a clear voice - which was projected across the chamber so that everyone could hear him.

"But as a knight, I know much of manners - and where such laws as these gatherings hold, it is customary for dignitaries and witnesses to use less insolence." He spoke the last word sharply, laced with venom as he looked down at Sicarius.

"Returning to the subject at hand, what are we gathered here for? Is this a tribunal to decide innocence? Or is it but a kangaroo court to plead in vain - only to decide upon a punishment for this man?"

"Furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, I speak only to represent my lord Drakar. Proceed if you will, but consider my points. I have little else to say if we are here to decide punishment, but let us proceed with a modicum of respect. Let this be a place of justice, not baseless accusation."

And with that, he withdrew, watching the events unfold.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

With Sicarius's arrival, Cool would let him speak and when he finished would summon Jack Frost behind him. The summon pointed Fate's Soul at his neck and the warrior looked up at the Aoi Thief with rage boiling within him. "No, you can't leave. You made the mistake of coming here after your deeds and I'm not just going to let you roam free after your crimes." He would say in a calm tone unbefitting of the rising anger he felt.

"You have aided Onyx in the destruction of Disney Town, you have helped him escape after his first attack, and you have expressed no sympathy or regret for your crimes in any encounter we've had with you. So no, you can't leave Aoi Thief."

With this Cool would telepathically send the order to kill to Jack and he would attempt to slit Sicarius's throat open with the blade he had near his neck. This would be incredibly hard to avoid without outside interference considering the short distance between the two and by the time Sicarius could try to escape with portals the attack would have already gone through already... and while attacking might not have been wise in this room considering the circumstances, this was an exception. Sic was not a world leader and by killing or attacking him, Cool wouldn't start a war. Rather, this would simply be Cool dealing out justice to a person involved with the terror attacks on his world. Aside from this, the warrior wasn't sure anybody in the room cared about this man enough to try to stop him in the first place.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar took his seat, allowing the wisdom of his knight to express a presumably common view. He remained silent and had Marxu send Shirou a letter that would request a meeting after the congress was over. It was unsafe to show and feel trust for his either current or soon to be former master. Watching Cool he would try to calm his friend to prevent the immediate start to an inevitable war.

"Cool. And everyone here. War mustn't begin now. It seems inevitable but now is the time we talk as equals. Now is the time we are a congress. If you want to tear out eachothers' throat do it on your own time. The purpose of this is to speak not fight. Am I wrong? Drakar would continue to remain silent after his speech to hopefully save hostility for after the congress.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"You were never a tool, always a comrade." He said, being painfully honest. This instance of vulnerability showed his own genuine feelings towards the situation. Even now, the serpent manipulated himself into believing his cause in order to reach his end goal. As the deceitful being he was, he too needed to be manipulated to accomplish such acts of betrayal. "A nobody still has a choice. Don't they, Terra? " He asked, acknowledging Terra's past as a nobody.

It was an odd position the serpent was in. He couldn't combat Shirou's word with his own. He needed to substantiate some proof in order to cause enough confusion between them all. Hopefully, him showing the cornerstone proved that he did not mean to throw false accusations. At most, he only wished to seem to have been incorrect. His pride was practically nonexistent, he'd rather succeed than be viewed as perfect. "I don't stand before you as an enemy. I want to know why you're doing this to all these people in these worlds." He began, disregarding his claims as a lie until an obnoxious clone came into play, however, he could not prove as such. He had to change tactics.

"Interesting how he comes on your whim." He began, showing his skepticism of the situation. Perhaps he could plant the seed in the mind of others. If were to come now, when Shirou was going to receive the consequences for his actions, then he either was working with the superior or he was playing the self absorbed prick. And to be honest, that wouldn't be too far of a deviation from Shirou himself. "If anything," he began. "At least the real thief could be condemned for his actions." He finished, his tone inflecting on 'real' in order to show his persistent disbelief.

"It's also coincidental how your brother stirs a ruckus in a way that benefits your expansion." He continued, pressing the issue forward while focusing on the thief now. "However, that seems to be less of an issue now that he can speak for himself. And maybe he can even shed some light on his affiliation with Onyx. After all, he does seem the talkative type." Despite showing his overall skepticism, he put the focus on the thief and the threat of the worlds, showing that his concern was not necessarily with Shirou, to those who didn't know his secret, but to those who were ignorant.

The tides conflicted, however, he needed to show his favor of protecting the worlds. For now it would be best to ride the wave until further notice. There would eventually be a moment where he incriminated himself. Maybe, the presence of the Aoi Thief would even entice Onyx to join the meeting, causing even more of a disturbance in the pond than just the thief himself.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger listened as the man mentioned his past. He felt a bit strange, but stood up. He rolled his eyes internally, getting dragged into this in ways that he would have preferred to avoid, but the fact that the light was off Yima was a great relief to him. The questions, and the answers all the more absent as time only posed more and more to threaten everything he believed he knew about the people he had before him, little though it may have been.

"It's true," he nodded, remembering his years as a nobody, numbered, but years none the less. "Nobodies lack the mechanisms necessary to feel, but have the mechanisms necessary to remember their emotions, sometimes all too well. The simple fact that you are a nobody will never excuse actions, and if you've committed murders and drowned worlds, Wonderland being among them, then I must insist that you explain yourself or atone for your crimes.

I agree, it is highly suspect for your sibling to destroy in such ways that it aids you, if what this creature says is true. And in the destruction of such worlds, why have you never come to aid against his hand? I have no reason to suspect that you are any different than he, and I've less reason to suspect that it doesn't carry through your blood.

Excuses such as these are mere idiocies; I'd have expected more of you from past interactions, especially judging by this weave of lies you've the universe tangled in,"

Terradagger glared at Cool.

"Still, we are no simpletons, and barbarians less. Acts of haste will surely bring a war, where the mere execution of one man may prevent it."

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Darkness had already began to wrap around the Aoi Thief. Sicarius grinned when he felt the presence of the ice summon behind him. As soon as he did, he released a wave of Darkness before the ice summon could put a blade to his throat, which would send anybody in his immediate vicinity away. The Darkness continued and the Aoi Thief portalled away. "Bee are bee," he said before disappearing completely.

"The only murder I admit responsibility to this body committing is that of Hope, the previous mayor of Twilight Town," Shirou said, answering Terradagger's questions first. "And as you can see, I wasn't very effective in the act, as the mayor herself is sitting before us. As for why I didn't stop him in his crimes? Because I didn't know about them until I heard about them later or he came to brag about them to me afterwards. I could also ask you the same thing. Where were you when Wonderland fell? What is your excuse? Like I said, I cut him out of my life. Or tried to, at least."

"And are you two suggesting that I would orchestrate a genocide of a world to get acquisition of it? Do you really think I've become such a heartless monstrosity. I will not deny that without the Aoi Thief and Onyx's actions in destroying Disney Town led to Disney Town joining the Superior Society, but that was so I could offer help to Cool and his world.

"I will not deny that I took advantage of a situation that fell into my hands. But wouldn't you do the same, if it would both benefit both parties? I would further my own goals while is being able to offer my friend the fullest of my abilities and resources.

"I would say it offends me that you think that shared blood means shared personalities and traits, but I have had similar thoughts about other people. I cannot prove that I am innately different and the only evidence I offer is my past. I believe the only incursion that showed any similarity would be when I eliminated Hope, and that was while I was a being with only echoes of emotions. A being that didn't have a moral compass."

Shirou directed his full attention on Rorschach. "You want to protect the worlds? That is your reasoning? It seems that the only thing you've wanted to do this meeting is to place the blame on me, to turn everybody against me and to start a war. How is war the solution for peace? How is--"

Before Shirou could finish, Sicarius spoke up. Only this time, from the balcony ledge and fully clothed in his usual Aoi Thief garments.

"Wait wait wait, you're telling me that my actions have helped my little broski?" he asked in disbelief, his voice booming through the room. He looked at Shirou. "Why didn't you tell me, Shi-shi? I would have helped you ages ago, especially if that meant destroying worlds was the way! Anything to make sure little Shi-shi is okay."

He sighed. "Unfortunately, I acted independent of my little broski. He would never tell me anything! So I just lived my on life, y'know? I mean, I wanted to make up for lost times with kiddo, but if he locked me out, there was only so much I could do, which was just the occasional visit. I mean, I like him and all, but my interests come first and my interests are having fun and little bit of anarchy. That Onyx fellow gets me, though. And he's handsome, to top it off."

The Aoi Thief sighed, as if thinking of Onyx lovingly. He then snapped back to reality. "That reminds me. As far as I know, the only instance my actions have helped kiddo is in the case of that Disney clown town place. All I did was show up after Onyx did his mega-attack and brag to kiddo about how awesome I was. And then he looked at me with those mean, scary eyes and went off to try to save the town." Sicarius shook his head. "It's like I just can't please the guy."

"Sorry about leaving like that. I was terribly under dressed, and I wanted to put something decent on before you guys crucified kiddo over there. I realize that that Rory guy is a serpent, but isn't this all cliche`? Letting a serpent whisper lies into your ear? You know he's told more lies than truths. So if there's anybody to be wary of, it's him. After all, it seems like he didn't just stop being the puppetmaster after my broski. He's still pulling strings of ignorant puppets sitting around a comfy table."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"You were the one who told me the worlds fell when you told me we were to go retrieve them. So, I suppose that's a pass." He nonchalantly spoke to Shirou, no longer caring after Aoi Thief left. "War isn't necessary, however, if it was true that you were manipulating the worlds, then my passivity would've had me condone those actions." He said, letting people know that, in their eyes, being wrong wasn't necessarily a crime.

"If anything, we at least publicly know who the Aoi Thie--" And that's when the obnoxious boy returned. Boy, Shirou was talented at being annoying brat under that guise. It was a good cover for his typical demeanor. The contrast would likely sell it to those who didn't know the truth. "Thief, these weren't meant to be attacks against Shirou, unless he was the thief. Which, according to you he is not." He said this, now moving on to the next order of business. "This congress is my last act as Oblivion's leader." He continued, informing the congress as well as the thief. "And my last act will be a public bounty on his head. The reward will be this castle. Until the reward is claimed, the steward of it will be Jeremi." He said, giving the world to someone he had little to no association with in order to make it seem as if he wasn't a pawn. After all, he was not allied with Etzolix Rorschach.

"As long as I'm alive, I will protect the worlds from you, Onyx, Kronos, or whoever chooses to harm the universe." Rorschach said, not threateningly or righteously. In fact, he seemed rather laid back. The words were there to show him contempt and although the serpent wouldn't make the first move, he would look around to see who else would chime in. He knew the truths he was revealing, the cornerstone was evidence enough of that. And he also needed to show he wasn't here to make war, but reveal truths. "Your words hold no weight, we already know you're the villain."

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
A thunder bolt would heard crack down as if it happened in the room, however nothing could be seen standing on the ceiling using his power over electricity to hold himself there.

He looked down at them all with his arms to his side staring down at all of them.

For once in his life he had a serious look on his face, simply staring at them all saying no words.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Sir, if I may...

No you may not IAGIS. I'm trying to watch this, now shut-up and focus on navigating! Felonix had been in the cockpit of his gummi ship when the strange television-like portal had shown up next to his console. His captain's chair reclined and feet kicked up on the console, Felonix watched the political affair from the confines of the cockpit with a bottle of whiskey and a cigarette in his hand. Things were starting to get good.

Sir, if you..

WHAT? What is it IAGIS? What is so damned important??

We're here Sir.

Felonix looked out the window of the cockpit to see Castle Oblivion resting in front of them.

Dammit IAGIS, I didn't say I wanted to go in person! He sighed loudly, setting down the whiskey bottle and placing his cigarette in the corner of his mouth. Might as well.

He looked at the portal that had been feeding him the signal from the congress. It was small enough, and the room where the conference was being held was quite a ways into the castle. Can I... just... He cupped his right hand under the portal, finding that it would move with him, hovering slightly above his hand. He carefully exited the ship, grabbing Burning Rage as he left, just in case, and began walking towards the castle, not taking his eyes off the 'screen'.

As he opened the doors and walked through the halls, he reflected to himself on why he was here. He didn't know more than three people in the room, and if he knew more, he hadn't remembered them yet. But, he needed to get back into the worlds, involving himself as he once did in matters such as war and politics.

As he reached the door to the balcony, he removed his hand from under the screen portal. It fell, but dissipated into smoke as soon as it hit the ground. He opened the door and walked in, ultimately choosing to stand next to Alexander as he was one of the only ones he recognized up top. He leaned over the edge of the balcony next to him, and upon noticing that ashtrays had not been put out for the guests, removed a spare that he kept in his jacket and set it down on the ledge between them. He ashed his cigarette and nodded in Alex's direction.

BlueMan. He returned his gaze on the world leaders below, paying no mind to this "Aoi Thief" that had appeared amongst them on the balcony.

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
"Cut the bullshit. He's your brother. It's just so coincidental your brother does things that benefit you. So coincidental you have all this apparent power. But a master manipulator you seem to be. Using me. Using Cool. Was it Sicarius, a seemingly dim-witted sod, whom led the Council of Absolution or is this some illusion and really Sicarius Velox 's brother Shirou Velox ?"

Drakar stood in a moment of power, of revelation his master wasn't his father figure or one of his brothers in arms. He stood out of pride over his freedom to stand for the truth. "I tore out my love,  Jack Hallcome's heart to protect Enchanted Dominion against Alex or BlueMan or whoever the fuck he was. He threatendd my world.... I chose my world to save it. I will do whatever it takes to protect it. Shirou I can't let this endanger my world. If there is war, I will fight for my friends and my world. My true allies....not my puppet master. I think we all can agree he killed Hope. He even told me. He even said it sas just an order. But if that is in the past....the fact these coincidences are occurring are too suspicious to ignore without inspection.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"It takes to one know one, two-dicks," Sicarius said with a grin. "And if I am the villain, I know that you're one wearing the skin of a hero." Darkness wrapped out him and he was then next to Onyx, standing upright in mid-air, away from the others.

"Hey, who are you calling dim-witted, ya snot nosed brat? Aren't ya supposed to be kiddo's apprentice or whatever? If I were him, I would have kicked you out a long time ago for being such a spoiled, privileged brat," Sicarius yelled at Drakar, mock offended. "I don't even understand these coincidences everybody's talking about! As far as I know, there only coincidence is Disney Town."

Shirou's emotionless face cracked for just a second. A brief look of betrayal and hurt showed, but only for an instant. And it was back to his normal, emotionless face. "Drakar," Shirou said, his voice cracking ever so slightly. He cleared his voice.

"Drakar, I have told you everything you have asked for me. I have supported you to the best I can. I've tried to stray you from the path I took, the path that lead me to slaying Hope. I apologize if it seemed like I was using you. I didn't mean to and I was trying my best to be both your mentor and your ally. I am only human, and it's in my nature to keep my distance from people, even those close to me. I can't meet your expectations you have of me. For that, I truly am sorry."

Shirou's attention was solely focused on Drakar now. He ignored Rorschach and Sicarius. He was looking Drakar right in the eye, dedicated his focus directly towards his pupil. And his eyes? His eyes said, "Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Jameson said nothing as the insults flew by, but his expression was twisted with rage. He was for a while beside himself - especially when Sicarius spoke ill of Drakar. He leaned over the railing.

"How dare you?" He said, gripping the iron of the railing so tightly it began to creak. "At least the Count's actions were in defense of himself and his realm. He is justified." He briefly looked at Drakar with silent approval.

"But if we are to assault each other by deeds, we will get nowhere, for then all of us here are stained with murder. We are all of us fighters of distinction. At least he admits his shortcomings. Not like you, who hides behind his foul language and ignorance." Then he paused, gaining control over his anger. "Your crimes are obvious. You admit yourself you are responsible. But it is clear now we are not here to decide on innocence. We are here to decide upon a course of action. If that be the case, I advise you, lords and ladies - think carefully. Neither this man nor his brother are to be held at their word. One of these brothers is a liar and a deceiver, but which I am not sure. At least the elder has apologized and recognized his misdeeds. I trust my lord Drakar, and I will offer my advice if he asks it."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Back and forth...Back and forth...This, this is why Jet didn't like politics which is why he stayed to himself or the close people he would affiliate himself with. He hated the droll boring conversations of who was in the right and who was in the wrong. That boring facade of humans trying to be civil this is a room filled to the brim with warriors some with grudges against each other and others with grudges against fate itself. They barked, Constantly barking they almost devolved in to animals at that time. With Etzo---No with the new change he was Rorschach. A neat name.

"YAAAWWWWNNN."

Jet laid around at the top of the rafters shouting out as his voice echoed in the room. He leaned over to the side as he landed down on to the floor.

"My oh my all this talking about who to blame for this and who to blame for that. You all act like you have never struck someone or something down. Sure Crosshatch wait.... no no Rorschach. "Killed" someone whom apparently you all loved so dearly or something, and that kid who I turned in to BBQ attacked a world or two slaughtered some innocent people. Really in the grand scheme of things does that matter? Did this Grand World Congress turn in to some Court Room to judge someones innocents or guilt? Are you all so bored with your lives that you have devolved in to barking your own personal believes on to everyone around you?"

Jet paced back and forth folding his hands.

"Sure I have killed many people, ransacked worlds. I even went to Radiant Gardens stole the throne and some flags as well as peaked at the previous queen while she took a shower. Multiple times. Round seven if I can remember. I even placed all sorts of cameras and other such things in Halloween Town while Yima was the leader there just to half annoy him. Yet not once has he decided to hold a huge gathering of people to talk about how he doesn't like the red blinking light flashing in to his window he just spray painted it black and went back to sleep."

Jet stood around as he looked around at the people staring close at each of them a lot of them he didn't really know but they had somewhat interesting threads.

"Why don't you all talk about something important not who stepped on someones foot, or someone who kicked someones dog. None of that is important. People die. People fight. We are all warriors of different ideas and feelings. We aren't all going to be super happy funtime allies all the time. Most of us are doing their best to not jump down here and try to slit each others throats."

Jet pointed around at all of them.

"If you all have actual issues that threaten the very fate of this universe, Then you should speak, If you have your own vendettas wait till after the party. At least then you will get a word in."

Jet plopped down on a chair made of darkness as he waited for Ror to finish talking. Placing his hand out as a "continue" motion.

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
It had been some time since he had seen Jet. He felt... It was something that was bubbling in his chest very subtly until that moment, something that was sneaky and sly, a triggered awakening and realization that brought him to the hill crest of the epiphany...

That he didn't care. His words were dramatic, and played off murders and destruction as though they were akin to swatting away a pest of a fly. Terradagger simply looked at him, then looked at the others, and said, "It seems we are at an impasse. Shirou suggests that he had nothing to do with the sins that were committed, but Rorschach, as it seems, objects.

We are playing a game of he says, she says, however, Rorschach and Hope seem to be witnesses, that, to my knowledge, have little to gain from lying, while Shirou would seem to gain his innocence. I find this very interesting, but all the same, I've spoken too much. What do you other leaders think?"

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Talib
Ezekiel would continue to watch the events play out with a bag of popcorn in his hand, glad he had come to watch the show in person now. The Aoi Thief would appear next to them but the boy would pay him no mind except when he chose to spoke up, munching on popcorn nonchalantly and watching the events unfold even further.

Back to top Go down

Thelennx
They had all been sent a well spring of information from both ends, ranging from worldly events to personal family information to tragic love stories to even a known killer gloating about his deeds in a room full of people still scared by it in their past. It just just so much and it started to give Thelen a massive headache with everything being said and people popping up like Christmas lights. Personal drams seemed to be bleeding out right now, he wasn't sure if this a meeting to better guard their worlds or a contest of personal pride. He cleared his throat before speaking as this question was asked to all of them.

"Its a difficult chose to make Lord Terra, both sides have offered their own evidence and from names everyone here has respected or known about at one time or another in greatness. Both cases seems possible however that could also means both have their own personally value playing at hand with their outcomes and both have the power and means to waver our decisions.  

I myself have encounter both men and believed them both on the sides of justice to whatever means bettered the worlds in the long run at least at the time. Its been put into question now, just as I'm guessing the rest of you are unsure as well. Without solid evidence, like if their hope is the real person killed or if their thief is really the one committing the crimes himself I cannot hold to account either of them either of them for whatever actions might or might not have caused all this. Its a lot to take in and with everything presented time may be needed to consider all of this shown, especially with tensions so high we might not be able to think clearly."

Back to top Go down

Beta Genesis
While there had been no previous engagement of warning that the threshold fate would prepare to be breached on this very day. A signal came through the drifted darkness at the End of Worlds. A beep followed by automated radiance was initiated. Projection summoned before emerald hues of a lone creature wandering the barrens of a shattered world. Though it was not her home, it felt like it. Which lead to her traverse of it's landmarks. Surrounding darkness offering a sense of comfort and security. Odd and yet not. Something she would not question. There was something more that required her attention. Whatever 'it' exactly was she had yet to determine. It had appeared before she even had time to comprehend. With the alert of incoming data initiated. The Eternal Flame allowed the broadcast to display via a holographic video screen. Which was maintained by the computable equipment integrated into her goggles.

A flash which was followed by the scene. A large ivory room. Much like the ones that were found in the design of Castle Oblivion. A accurate guess when the identity of male sitting upon a throne became identifiable. It was none other than Etzolix. Just was what he planning now to require attention. Upon recognizing him. A painful surge coursed through her head. Almost, as if, on cue. With a well placed hand to the forehead. Axis seized over in pain. Teeth clench in an instant. It felt as if her mind was caught in a violent wave. Being thrash about in her head. Something was wrong, and she knew it. Though she didn't know what yet. The symptoms that suggested so were only getting worse as time progressed. As pain took it's course upon her. It soon faded away until she was finally able to return to full posture. At which point more people became visible. The collective association of the world leaders. So if they were all together, that could only mean one thing. World's Congress. Something was going on. Something big and important. Otherwise, why else would for such a thing.

With new found interest. She was stopped in her advance upon the world. Forced to watch the screen. Not a single ounce of focus lost to anything else. As long as the video feed continued. The outside world was all but oblivious. Completely non-existence for the duration of discussion. Nothing else mattered. The sanctity of worlds was constantly being tested. Aggressions were continuously being pinned against one another. It was time to get to the bottom of it all. Either for the sake of achieving revolution or worse. Which given the dispositions of most in the room. The latter seemed more likely. Though she was intent on paying attention. There was a desire to be live for the action. Sure a video feed could do the job just as well. But there was a pride in being competent enough to attend such an event and experience things first hand. If only. Axis gave a sigh of defeating. Wishing so badly for the opportunity. One that would be granted to her out pure luck.

Just as the meeting would appear to begin. Reality was warped and ripped. In it's wake a dimensional portal presented. Though unnoticed at first. Her attention was soon shifted when the whirling sound of a portal being opened caught her ears. Looking away from the events for a brief moment. She raised a brow to the random occurrence. "What in the hell?" She would mutter from under steady breathe. Perhaps her wishes had been heard. While the transmission continued, following her, she approached the portal. Examining it closely before making any rash decision. There was no guarantee this would lead her to where she wanted to be. No, where she needed to be.  But then again, it seemed way too coincidental not to be possible. Debated for a good minute or two as she continued to bare witness to the Congress. Pleasantries being the first order of business. In end, it was decided a worthy shot.

Without so much as hesitation. The nobody set a foot into the portal and then was gone into it's depths. Reappearing on the other side. Stationed on a balcony with various other witnesses that happened to already be there. Upon arrival the projection would cease. Allowing her vision to be directed to the party below. How convenient. The platform overlooked the council from above. Without so much as acknowledging a single person there. Axis approached the railing of the balcony. Her eyes fixated on the group below. Their conversation starting to reach a highly peculiar peak. So much information already and they had only just begun to break into the more serious things. Though heft developments they were. She did her best to keep up with the back and forth conversation. Letting the other who occupied the balcony to talk amongst themselves. They were not not important. Not nearly as much in comparison to what she could learn from this grand gathering of allies and enemies alike.

Of the people that were present for the event. Axis was able to recognize a vast majority of them. With few exceptions. Etzolix the head instigator himself. New given name, same old manipulator of men. Shirou, famed Superior and long time friend. Who now was being pressed for righteous justice in payment for his transgression against essentially every person in the room. Something was hard for even Axis to believe at first. Though given his attitude and behaviour towards most things. It was not an option that was totally ruled out. No doubt, something she would have to discuss with him at some point. If she could remember to. Her mind being the slowly undone mess it was transforming into. Then there was Cool. The King of Disney Town. As well as the various others that actually bothered to show. And then there was Jet. God damn that man. As if he didn't cause enough tension on the outside. The last thing needed was his influence on the matter. Then again, he had experience working for him. In opinion, it could really go either way with him in active play.

Regardless of all involved. Secrets were being placed out in the open for all to see. Tensions were rising and surfacing within instances of each other. Everything was escalating and it was absolutely intriguing. Unsure of what to say herself on everything had been revealed thus far. Axis decided it would be ideal to pay the upmost attention for the duration. Then, afterwards, when all was settled. Elaborated on what she would learn and make connection based on information provided. Basically it came down to, watch now. Think later. That would not stop her from making accurate estimation and given opinion of her own through the course of the discussion at hand. However, she would keep them to herself. Speaking only in her mind about such things.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

Kenos suddenly rose from the floor from where he was kneeling. Though his initial silence had been due to his shock and disbelief, the reticence afterwards had occurred from deep thought and evaluation. He had listened closely with to everything everyone had to say, considering each and comparing them with information he knew himself to be true. Needless to say, his emotions spiked up several times throughout the discussion; however, he managed to keep them in check while analyzing what was being said logically.

He waited for an opening to present its self, then charged through it as soon as it did. "The first time I met Shirou," the boy spoke, his voice ringing clearly across the room, "Was in a Mysterious Tower. We fought and explored together, setting the foundation of our relationship: as comrades. The first time I encountered Etzolix was during the event historically known as the Flood. And after that, the memorial I had set up for Madame Hope, at which he made his character very clear to me: evil and dark. You could see who I would rather trust--a friend or an enemy.

"But this is not about who I believe. This is not about pointing fingers, about who's to blame for what. We've all done terrible things. We've all killed. We've no right to prosecute a man for things we've done ourselves--lying, stealing, killing. It would be hypocritical to do so. Don't get me wrong, Shirou,"
he spoke to the emerald-eyed male, looking at him in the eye, "I have lost some faith in you. I am appalled at what you have done and hurt that you had lied to me.

"But we're not here to talk about our feelings. This is the Worlds Congress. This was supposed to be a peaceful meeting where we would discuss the worlds. To find a way to avoid conflict. And look what it has turned into--accusations and threats! Attacking Shirou for something a past incident. Were you not the one,"
he addressed Etzolix (despite his claim of a new name, Kenos would always remember him as Etzolix), "Who said, 'We have entered a new era in the universe'? Was it not you who said, 'In this new era, we can choose who we want to be without the fear of acceptance'? Was it not you who claimed, 'I have reinvented myself'? If you can discard your past crimes--which are terrible and many--like they are nothing, should Shirou not be allowed to do the same? It seems to me, he has already moved past that incident--and is now working to aid those in need. We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves--we should be working together to combat the real evils, the evils that will continue to torment us: Onyx and Sicarius. You claimed that you will protect the universe. Creating all this conflict will only tear it apart."

With that, the boy fell silent, unsure how the others would react to his speech. He had spoken longer than he had expected--it had been in the moment, fueled by his passion. It had felt good. You told me to be myself, he mentally addressed Etzolix, And that is what I have done.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"Ow, right here ya know dick."

Onyx would say losing his staring contest with the floor.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top