roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kang
I plopped my butt on the steps near the entrance of this damned amusement park. Nobody I met helped me. I needed to get a gummi ship or ride. I couldn't even have fun because I didn't have any munny to play the games. I sighed and looked up at the night sky. Stars sparkled brightly against the inky black backdrop. I closed my eyes and yawned, leaning against the hard stairs. Now what?

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Nero~
A figure appears out of the shadows." Hello." The figure is dressed in a black coat with a hoody pulled over his head." I have watched you for a little and think you won't try to kill me, so you look lost."

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander had been exploring the new worlds that had cropped up, making it a personal mission of his to familiarize himself with them as much as was possible. The last world he had visited was a particularly normal city world, with some areas existing outside of itself of course. It was one of the largest worlds he had seen by far, and this one he was on now? Not even close.

That's not to say it wasn't entertaining. An amusement park? For a world? Color him impressed; Alexander would have never thought such a thing could come to pass. The rides were being ridden by various children and adults, of course, but mostly the young ruled over this place. It was uncommon for children to have the run-around of an entire world, but most world rulers themselves were young.

He recalled that Tyler, wherever he was now, was only thirteen (or fourteen?) when called upon to be Twilight Town's mayor, but shook the thoughts of nostalgia from his mind. With his hood over his face, and Clarent chained to his arm like always, Alexander moved through the amusement park with his cloak's cape trailing behind in the wind while his electric-blue eyes gazed ominously from beneath the hood.

Despite the ominous gaze his smile was genuine and excited, and through the light cast from the moonlight above revealed in contrast to his stare. These blue eyes scanned the area, looking about the atmosphere and taking in all there was to take in. He cast his field of vision towards the one figure being approached by a second in a strange place-- the entrance of the amusement park.

The entrance? Why not inside? Why not on a ride? Alexander was quite anti-social, but nothing ventured lead only to nothing gained. Taking a breath, Alexander moved forwards towards the two, catching the tail end of what the second young man had said. "'I think you won't try to kill me'," Alexander repeated as he stopped some distance away from the two, "'so you look lost'."

This was already funny. He shook his head, blinking his eyes and chortling. "I don't think I've ever heard an introduction quite like that one," Alexander stated to the two young men. "I especially didn't think I'd hear something like it at an amusement park, of all places." His grin faded, and beneath the hood his expression become more serious. "Not to pry but why would you be worried about dying here, of all places?" If the two boys had interested Alexander before, this one had garnered his attention.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Oh, I'm just trying to stay illusive, staying away from certain people. Certain people with a certain type of weapon, and I'm worried that some one sent some one to kill me." As the boy said this he was taking his hoody off, revealing blue hair, and silver eyes. The boy seems to radiate cold though, which starts to make people shiver, but he starts to look calmer.

Back to top Go down

Kang
I opened my eyes to see some kid standing over me with a cloak and hood, hiding his identity. Apparently, this guy was watching me for a while and thought I might have killed him? Weird. I quickly jumped to my feet. Then, somebody else joined the duo, making it a trio.

I moved my face close to the newcomer, yellow eyes connecting with his blue ones, and asked, "Do I really look like a killer at first sight? I hope not, 'cause that's basically the last thing I'd ever want to do." I sighed, frowning and stepped away.

I pointed at the paranoid guy with my index finger. "You are right though, Mr. Hide-My-Face. Well...kind of. I'm not so much lost as I am stranded. You see, my ship got eaten by this giant whale thing a while ago and blew me out into the ocean."

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Giant whale? Alexander knew something of this. He had made plans long ago when he was leader of Organization XIII to take a similar giant whale and tame it to be loyal to them. The plans never panned out, but he believed he knew the whale of which the young man spoke. "Monstro," Alexander stated. "The whale. Mean as he is big, I've heard." Alexander had never, personally, bothered with Monstro.

He turned his gaze to the other boy. He could feel the drop in temperature, but was unfazed. "I see." Alexander's face was a frown. "That's unfortunate, then. Who would want you dead though? And with your hood on all the time, how would they find you so easily?" Alexander let this point sit, before he continued, "Its not easy to go forward in life when you keep casting glances over your shoulder."

He returned his gaze back to Kang. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Alexander," he said cheerfully. "I can't fight a planet-sized whale for you, but I can give you a lift if you need it."

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" well, it's not the coat that they look for, it's the cold." As he says this the figure takes his hood off, revealing his dark blue hair." By the way my names Xern, nice to meet you both." Xern pulls a pouch out, and takes some munny out." Any one up for a ticket into this park?"

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Kang
Alexander offered me a ride. I grinned. "That would be great!" I exclaimed. I went to grab his hand and shake it. "Also, I forgot to introduce myself. How rude! My name is Kang. You can call me Kang. That's what everybody calls me."

Xern had introduced himself as well and offered to go on some rides. "Sorry, I kind of got kicked out for trying to sneak on some rides," I said with a shrug and a slight grin.

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" ahh, mabey you could ware my coat?" He took off his coats revealing a white jacket,white pants and a backpack." Here, try this on." He hands kang his coat.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander shook his head, opting to decline then young man's offer. "Not today, I'm afraid," he replied while looking at Kang. "I've only come to explore. Perhaps, when I have reason to celebrate I will return to this fascinating world." He grinned lightheartedly, the Keyblade Master wearing his heart on his sleeves. "I've time to burn, but simply don't enjoy Rollercoaster rides anymore."

He spoke truthfully. Face facts: once you fight hordes of soulless monsters, face down heartless, fight Chernabog, die, and kill everyone you've ever loved (more too!) then so called "thrill rides" lose their ability to draw adrenaline in the manner they once could.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" ahh what aboute sparing? I know it's more dangerous than fun but I'm kinda want to get to know you both a lot more." He has a goofy look on his face again, like he's haveing some fun.

Back to top Go down

Kang
I chuckled at the kid offered me his cloak. "I don't think that would really work," I said, smiling. "I don't want to cause them any more trouble, so I think I'm good." Alexander also didn't want to ride the rides either. It didn't seem afraid to or anything. He just seemed uninterested.

"So, Alex," I said, "you want to do anything specific before leaving? I have all the free time in the world so if you wanted to go somewhere, I'm down."

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" ok, well I'll stay here bored out of my mind." The boys cheerful attitude, became sad at the mention of being alone.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"I don't much like fighting," Alexander replied. "Its easy to get lost in a spar. If I had my practice weapons, it would be another matter. Alas, they are not items that I carry while traveling." He looked towards the other boy, and blinked. "Nothing comes to mind, no." He then let attention fall back to the other boy. "You'll live. Trust me."

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" well I'll try to live." Xern says this with a blank look, then craks up."ahh, this is a wonderful time for me, no fighting." He smiles even further. This place is a wonder, he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Kang
"Shall we make our leave, then?" I said with a chuckle. I was anxious and in a hurry to leave, to be honest, but I tried to hide it. I was just getting restless. You would too if you spent months inside of a damn whale.

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Of course," Alexander replied to Kang. He made a wave to the other boy, Xern as an indication of farewell. "Come along now, Zang. Where do you need to be dropped off?"

Back to top Go down

Kang
"Uh, it's Kang," I said, correcting his mistake with a laugh. "And I'm not really sure. Somewhere new. Different. Anywhere but here."

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top