roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onyx
"NO no nooooooooooo my dear friend you will present them to me right now. Whether they get harmed will be up to you. Ten seconds."

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

lor=goldenrod] "Very well. Then let me be honest: I lied. I don't have ten names--the people close to me are far fewer than that. As for presenting them...that will be much more difficult. There's Fabrum, my first friend who had preceded me as ruler. I have not seen him for many months. Perhaps a year. There's Tyler, the Chief of the Piccanniny. Or he was. Anyways, that's him over there. Selene, my girlfriend, but I haven't seen her since..." He coughed, cheeks turning red. "That night. And lastly, Trixie...oh! That's her right now."

Indeed it was--a Neverbird swooped down towards him, the fairy jumping off to hover near Kenos' shoulder. A scowl presented itself on her face.

Thought the boy spoke casually, his entire body was tense--waiting for something to happen, waiting to react.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"Very well then, where are the lost boys! They will be what the choice is for this!

You will gather the lost boys and you will one by one each look them in the eye and say, you're welcome.

Then you will hang them with these nooses."

Onyx would say throwing the nooses forward.

"That's option one, OPTION TWO, Kill Trixie and option three will be to have Trixie receive a certain mark....from me.....

You have 15 seconds on the clock! Absolve yourself of your sins

Go!"

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

The boy listened closely, considering all options presented. In all honesty, they were pretty crappy choices--all violent, all that were full of risks. "Those aren't very good options. But I'll pick one--hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds. I choose," he decided, stepping forward, "Option Four: Sin."

At those last words, Kenos' shadow--which had not been recalled since its summoning--grabbed Onyx's shadow by the neck, tightening its grip around it with its arms. The victim, like his dark counterpart, would begin to feel the same constriction around his neck, as if he were being choked. While Kenos' Schatten Reissen made its move, two Celestial Contacts were summoned once more; this time, one mimicked Etzolix's rather large Shade of Inarius, and the other one transformed into Kenos himself--albeit with four arms, each wielding a different weapon (Divine, Eclipse, Silver Mind, and Golden Heart). Both formed directly before Onyx, one on each side, and went in to attack.

Kenos drew his own weapons once more, rushing forward to join the fray. Trixie flew with him, growing to her large form again to circle Onyx and wait for an opening. The Pirates, Piccanniny, and Lost Children all cried out as they went to aid the others in battle. They were united together, they would fight to the death together--this was their home. And they would not give it up for any cost.

"Neverlaaaaaaand!" they cried in unison, "FOREVER FREE!"

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth pulled his gun out firing at Onyx's body. He will retrieve the body for his own interrogation later once he was incapacitated. He fired three blasts up his body aiming a fourth at his head. He extended his right hand and fired three Chaos blasts each aimed the same way as their smaller counter parts

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan

Back to top Go down

Onyx
A malicious grin would appear on Onyx's face the moment the word sin was said Onyx was gone.

The shadow having nothing to latch too onyx having a feeling the king would not suffice.

Did he forget to mention that he could teleport?

He probably did.

Ahhh welllll.

Time for history repeats.

In the sky within the clouds Onyx would start to fall towards them as they screamed and jested and cheered for one another, he knew the world leader had also taken to the skies that was just fine with him.

The treehouse, these people, they wanted a world they would die for.

They wanted to fight until Neverland was free.

Well then they would get their chance.

They would die facing Onyx and hopefully maybe one day someone would come along to make Onyx pay for the death of Everyman.

Onyx would cock back his arm and finally he would let loose the gigantic wave that had gotten far too much extra charge time.

It exploded forth with more ferocity and force then both waves that struck Disney town the lava would come down ready to strike all in its way as the massive attack was set to claim the lives of these revolutionists in the messiahs eyes.

Baptism by lava x7

Teleport

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"Oh crap..."

Kenos reacted as quickly as possible, without pausing to think if it would work. With Onyx gone, Kenos would summon as many Celestial Contacts as he could, forming the largest creatures he could think of--Shades of Inarius, Darksides, etc. They would pile up together to form a wall against the lava, pushing it back to the ocean. Those destroyed by the lava would be quickly replaced by others. At the same time, he also summoned scores of Vim Voids--vortexes that would swallow up the magically-created lava--along random places around. With these efforts, most of the attack would be deterred, with the lava either pouring into the ocean or being swallowed up by the miniature black holes.

The universe had changed, allowing for easier use of magic, and Kenos had greater access to tap into it before. However, his body had not fully adjusted to the changes--and he was not fully capable of utilizing it. The toll on his body was great, and the boy soon fell to the ground, his nose bleeding from the effort. A few vortexes began disappearing, along with some of the Celestial Contacts, and parts of the island were subject to the waves. The Indian camp was gone (fortunately, most had evacuated), as was Hangman's Hollow. A good part of the forest had disappeared as well, although the Mermaid Lagoon and the rest of the island was spared. Cannibal Cove disappeared, having been filled with the lava, and new land masses were formed around the island. The main mountain lost its much of its vegetation, but grew bulkier in mass.

Kenos collapsed from the effort.

Admins, feel free to PM me if this is not plausible.

Last edited by Kenos on December 5th 2013, 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"Oh darn they stopped it.

Oh wait.

That's right."

As onyx spoked this the lava that fell into the water began to rise into the air.

The earth shook and the ground would literally break off and rise into the air covering the entire entity of all the now hardened magma.

Onyx himself dove into the water knowing this explosion would big and very very hot.

Diving deep underwater he would await and then he heard it just like Disney town.

The implosion of it the megaton sphere singularity effect.

Then.

'Boom.'

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

What...there was more? Kenos was pushing himself up to his arms and knees, looking around to make sure everyone was alright, Crap...what is this? Can't be good...a giant flaming ball of magma in the sky...Looks like...it's going to explode...Have to....stop it...before then...I'm not...I can't do this...not alone...Nngh--I can barely move my body...i don't need to.

The boy's body began to sparkle with a gold light, his weak body levitating a few feet before turning right side up. His limbs were limp, but the pixie dust carried him as if he weighed nothing. He turned his head to the sky, cringing from the spike of pain that shot up his spine.

I have a spell...I don't know how effective it'll be...but it's our only chance. I can't...fail Neverland, like I failed...Twilight Town...I'll need to put my all into it. I just hope...it works...

"Kenos, don't be an idiot! You really think a weakling like you can handle something like that?" A scowl was plastered on the fairy's face--it made him smile. He could see through it.

"Hey, Trixie, remember the World's Congress meeting?"

"You're so stupid! We should be getting out of here, not waiting around to die! I certainly won't don't want to spend my last moments in your company." She tried to tug him away, but he shook her off and floated up. Were those tears in her eyes? No, it must be the smoke and the heat.

"The meeting sure was interesting, huh? Hope came back. She was dead...but she managed to come back." He tried to laugh but failed, coughing up blood down his shirt. "Huh, that's...*cough*...never happened before. Hey, Trixie? Help you out with this, will you?"

Raising his arms, Kenos summoned a barrier that would take the form of a sphere around the magma sphere. With only is power, especially in the boy's weakened state, the barrier would not be enough to contain the sphere--the explosion would shatter it to bits. But with the aid of others...he might just be able to do it.

Trixie, understanding what he meant, stepped forward to help him the sphere; reverting to her miniscule form to channel all her magic into the barrier. The Piccanniny wise woman stepped forward as well, despite its risks. The Lost Boys stepped forward...but they didn't have any magic, so their wild gestures and utterances were useless.

Back to top Go down

Lifegiver
"HOLY SHIT HEY NEED SOME HELP?" as i get in to the barrier and aid with my magic "you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Walking around after exploring, he sees the barrier and Xern runs over and pours his magic to help his struggling friends."you guys ok?"

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Lifegiver
"let me guess if we let this barrier fall where taking dirt naps(AKA dead)"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Probaly, just in case I'll make a layer under neath made of ice"Xern makes a layer of ice under neath, the barrier.

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Guys, just hold on until others respond, please.

Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"Ah, Xern, nice to see you again," Kenos grunted, "Thank you both for helping. Just...keep pouring your energy into this."

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth sighed holstering his weapon. He focused all his energy around the ball of magma. He never used his barrier around something that large before. he formed a crimson barrier around it pouring all his energy into it. He looked at Kenos wondering how he was holding up.

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
(The lava spell already shattered the one shield. In its after shock effect, especially having its strength multiplied by seven since the spell that was described in the destruction of Disney Town, and there are only three, maybe four because of ambiguous diction channeling the Strength of a Dream, the shield shouldn't hold up)

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
Lynette had, in her time within the worlds of Kingdom Hearts, been through more hell than any one human being should have to endure. She came to Neverland looking for peace, looking for a place of safety.

She just wanted peace and a chance to rebuild her cracked and shattered soul after the damage she'd taken, damage inflicted upon her by a scientist who thought to make a weapon from a healer.

She knew, in her broken and nameless soul, that blood on healer's hands was never a good thing.

She was in her treehouse, putting up the remains of the most recent batches of cookies, when the first rumblings shook the branches of the tree. She'd been through earthquakes before, in another place and time, and so she knew what they felt like.

But what was an earthquake doing in Neverland? There were no tectonic plates... only great magic could have that strong an effect... and the rumblings became stronger until Lyn couldn't stand anymore and her house was shaking itself to pieces around her.

She was scared. Terribly, terribly scared.

But more than the fear, more frightening than the fear itself, was the aching bubble of anger that grew within her chest, burning and glowing through her skin.

She was angry. Too many homes destroyed. Too many times she'd been made to run. Too many times... and she couldn't protect Annie in things like this...

Annie barked as she saw her mother glowing brighter and brighter. Something was happening and it worried her. She jumped at her momma's knee, wanting to sit on her shoulder for safety.

The presence of her magic began to expand around her, growing stronger and stronger as the flames inside her skin became brighter and brighter.

She was lost in so many emotions that it was impossible for her to unravel what any of them were.

Abruptly there was a flash, and Lynette screamed... or maybe she screamed and then the magic flashed... but Annie was suddenly some place else and Lynette was lost in her magic, rising into the skies surrounded by the flames of her magic as her house broke into splinters.

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
A girl walking around saw a blast of light, and a ball of lava coming to the sky, she dope died quickly on what to go investigate and decides to investigate the blast of light.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx who would come back for air would look around and see the destruction and chaos. It was so very glorious, so amazing.

"FOR NEVERLANDDDD!"

Onyx would scream mockingly insulting the people that just died believing in this world and there leader as he did the backstroke just swimming in the ocean as the pieces of magma would fall about everywhere igniting even more of the world. Onyx smiling and simply doing a backstroke in the water.

When out of the corner of his eye, he was something rising into the sky with orange and red around it, where most of the debris was about to fall down.

Making a gun with his hand and a large thunder bolt was shot and streaked forward aiming to impale the figure as it glided through the sky picking up speed as it went by.

Back to top Go down

Umbra Lege
Umbra Lege

An Exulted Shadow

What appeared to be black fog suddenly streaked across the sky, colliding with Onyx's projectile. A miniature explosion of the mist would then ensue (the small blast may have even been enough to knock against the rising body), and when it cleared a figure could be made out: a teenager--young adult?--floating in the air, a grin on his face. He waved at the others, lowering himself down to be closer to the ground (but still in the air). Now at a reasonable distance, the inhabitants of the island would be able to get a clear look at his face.

It was Kenos. Or so they would think at first--this newcomer appeared exactly the same as the world leader. Exactly, except not. A few differences existed: his skin tone was slightly darker, he appeared more fit (a little older, too), and his eyes were a dark golden instead of a light silver. Those eyes stared at the attacker, and the mouth below opened up to release some words.

"You leave Neverland alone!" Though his face was serious, the male seemed to have difficulty controlling it--it suddenly broke into a smirk. "I plan on making it mine."

He turned to his lookalike, his eyes displaying more malice. "Hello, 'Dad'," he spoke, the conceited expression never leaving his face. "You look the same as always. Or you will. I don't know how you looked before, only after. Oh, and guess what? You're it!"

The nineteen-year old would reach out and quickly tag the exhausted (and barely conscious) warrior before shooting back up into the sky again. Kenos suddenly became enveloped in darkness, mist rolling off of his body. "By the way!" he shouted down below, "That thing'll hurt you in a bit unless you pass it onto someone else. Whoever's it when time runs out loses!"

Laughing to himself, the boy would forget the man he had called his father and scan the area around him. He didn't know where that strange light went--he couldn't care less, either; it just seemed like it'd be fun to protect it--but he managed to set his eyes on another thing: the attacker floating nonchalantly in the water.

"He looks fun to play with," the Shadow Fairy said with a grin.

Used:
Levitate
Devour
Tag

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"Damn...guess I am too weak," Kenos coughed, shaking his head. He didn't have any energy to continue, and all hope had left his body. He really did fail. It seemed that no matter what he did, no matter how strong he became or how much he grew, it wouldn't be enough. There would always be those who were much stronger than him. He apologized to anyone who heard him, his voice a scratchy whisper. "I'm sorry..."

A flash of bright light caught his attention, and the boy turned his head to see where it had came from: near the middle of the island, what appeared to be a fireball flew up towards a sky. It was accompanied by a scream, a woman's scream--Lynette?! She lived approximately in that area, but....

Kenos could tell it was help. He felt a warmth from that fire, and his hope rose with the rising light.Guess there's a chance we might survive after all, he thought--until Onyx mockingly screamed at them, firing a thunderbolt at the figure.

"No!" he cried--or tried to, but his voice came out in a rasp. However, his moment of despair quickly vanished with the another, who streaked in with a black fog. Smiling, the boy rose to look at the savior, but froze upon seeing him: he could hardly believe what he saw...it was him. Except it wasn't--his eyes were different. A dark gold.

The doppelganger spouted some unintelligible words--dad?!--and tagged him for some reason before fleeing. All of a sudden, Kenos felt himself being enveloped in darkness, and a sense of foreboding came over him. It'll hurt when times runs out unless I give it to someone else? What kind of sick game is this?!

4 posts until damage from Tag

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern sees what happened and walks over to Kenos." Hey dude you ok? Do you need water?"

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth dodged the incoming lumps of lava. He almost got hit with one feeling the intense heat of the lave. He growled and looked at Kenos. He didn't know if he should stay at this point and push his luck, or go while he still could. He looked up seeing the Kenos doppleganger wondering what the hell was going on.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
When Ravén finally got to the pillar of light she saw a girl in the pillar. She wonders what happening to this world and she sees, the lightning and sends ice at it, which absorbs most of the lightning.

Back to top Go down

Selene || Selena
[Looks like this baby needs a jump start!]

Selene

The Fire Empress

Well, what a terrible turn to one of the good days. Selene had gone out,  with Al, in her Gummi ship, visiting old worlds and exploring new ones. She had shopped at all kinds of places, from stalls to stores, loading up her vehicle with a butt load of clothing and accessories. She had enjoyed play time with Al, playing games like Hide-and-Seek and Tag, which had gotten boring after some time, as the fire spirit was exceptionally good at doing both. She even enjoyed lunch in some fancy cafe (using money 'borrowed' from Kenos, of course). It was a fun day, but a long day, and the girl wanted nothing more to do than to collapse on her bed and sleep. It seemed like Al felt the same way: he was already curled up in his bed (a special pet bed built for Gummi ships that some guy on the street had sold her for bargain price!), snoring loudly. Smiling at herself, Selene began to steer the ship into Neverland....and gasped in shock at what she saw.

The whole place was in ruins! She could hardly believe it, when she had left this morning, everything had been perfectly fine! And now it was gone, most of it, all burned down or run over by lava and magma and whatever the hell else went on here. The girl clenched her jaw, wondering who would do this to her home...then shook it off. It didn't matter. It was someone evil, there was always someone evil who caused destruction for now apparent reason at all.

She landed her ship near the group of people she saw, running over to a wounded Kenos. She was about to reach him, when she heard a voice call him 'dad'. "'Dad'?!" she cried out, not bothering to check who said what. She assumed the worse, knocking him over and kicking him in the fork between the legs. There were more important things to be solved, yes, but she couldn't help but react--how long ago had this happened? The girl suddenly swerved to turn to the boy, hoping to identify his mother by his features.

And saw Kenos again. "Huh?" confused, she looked back and forth between the two, noticing some slight differences...and realizing that this 'son' was too old to actually be born naturally...so when he said 'dad'.... "Oh! A clone! I'm sorry, Kenos, I didn't realize...hold on, I'll heal you. Hopefully I didn't...um, damage them."

Drawing her dirk, Ardor Flare, Selene coated the blade with her Cure magic and began stabbing Kenos in the area she had attacked him. After a few times she stopped, thinking that that area had been sufficiently healed and started to stab the other areas of the body as well. Heh, I hope this stimulates him. She then coated her hand with her magic as well, slapping the boy as hard as she could in the face to replenish his stamina.

"Once you recover from the pain, why don't you tell me what happened?" The mage asked her patient, although she could have just as easily numbed him with magic so that he wouldn't feel pain. She thought that maybe it'd teach him a lesson.

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top