roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom was among the first to see Wonderland fully restored. He's never seen this world before. It was driving him mad. Or just very happy. He and a lot of others saved this world. And plenty of other worlds. This was the one he heard about the most, however, so he felt urged to come here first before any other of the worlds. He looked about, waiting for others.

We did it.

We saved this world.

With the strength of hearts combined.

And the will of the friends and strangers hand in hand.

"We did it." Wisdom said, smiling.

Theme: Archangel

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
A bright blinding flash of light.

The words "Good Job" resounding through his mind.

Another flash of light, as if he were traveling through a tunnel and Felonix awoke.

He was standing in Wonderland, in the same position he was in during the final moments of the battle with his massive sword of fire still drawn in his hand. He looked around for a moment in the same spot he stood.

Wonderland.. One of the fallen worlds. He was about to return Burning Rage to its sheath on his back when he heard a noise behind him.

"We did it." Still on edge from the massive attacks that were thrown at him by the Fallen, Felonix turned quickly, his sword now only inches away from some kid's face.

Some kid? He analyzed his target for a second. Oh, right.

The kid from the battle. He spoke aloud. He put the sword away on his back and turned away from the boy for a moment, feeding his coordinates into a small locator he kept on him for IAGIS to bring his Gummi Ship. After the coordinates were entered, he pulled a cigarette out and lit it. He turned back to the kid. Try not to be an asshole, he's only a kid.

Your fighting was sloppy back there, but well done nonetheless.

Damn. Oh well, A for effort. He extended his hand to the boy.

Felonix, The Forgotten General.

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
The boy turned around. It was that one man from the battle. Part of him expected him here. He offered a small smile and repeated what he had said.

"We did it."

He listened to him for a bit. Yes, he was the same kid. He was about to respond when he saw some curious things. Such as, a locator. He's never seen this before. It looked cool. Then he heard him...insult his fighting.

"...At least I tried." Wisdom countered. "I think I gave it my all. I'm Wisdom." He shook the hand.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
The boy shook his hand and introduced himself. Felonix took a drag off the cigarette he had left sitting in the corner of his mouth.

A decent effort, Wisdom, but surely not "your all". A bit of sarcasm dripped from the word "all" as he spoke it. With some training, I would picture you as a decent soldier one day.

He turned again from the boy, not so much to shy away from him, but to admire their surroundings.

Wonderland.. I haven't seen this world in quite a while. He inhaled deeply through his nose, noting the smells of this world. Certainly not with that "new car" smell either.

His back remained to Wisdom as he spoke again. Tell me Wisdom.. Why did you fight for this world, one you've never seen before? Most had reasons for being on that field.. restoring homelands, fighting in honor of a friend, or being led by a ruler towards it. But you just kinda showed up for what could have been your demise. What was your purpose?

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
The boy approached slowly, venturing in the world for the first time since it had received throne quickly after its restoration.

He wondered who the others were, the very step beneath his feet making him feel like he needed to be more open with them. The whimsical bounce beneath his step made him think of a waltz, or some sort of pseudo-waltz, but in a different meter. He looked at them with an air of happiness, the joy glimmering in his eyes.

He had heard the words offered by the man to the other, but he thought he'd interject. He knew it was rude, but he was anxious to make friends in this new place. "This is my homeland, born and raised. That's why I fought. I'm sorry for interrupting, my name's Tristesse." There was a curt bow, his arm sweeping in at his waist.

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
"Well...I mean, I had to think strategically. I couldn't just run up and give it all my power in one blast or anything. That just might kill me." He mused. He soon caught Felonix as more of the bragging type, some how. But that didn't mean he was so antagonistic. Wisdom would learn to deal with this. Then, the question came.

But he didn't have an answer.

"...I don't know. Etzolix came to me, asking if I wanted to save a world. Maybe it was...just...right, somehow. I don't know Wonderland, and I'd like to find out more about it. I guess I went because it was...right."

He heard Tristesse interrupt, and he jumped a bit. He didn't see him before. He looked to him with a small smile. "Wisdom."

Back to top Go down

Felonix
He pondered Wisdom's answer. Because it was right?

Tristesse interjected, pulling Felonix away from his thoughts. Felonix he said, And I am glad to see your world restored to it's former glory. He looked the boy over, top to bottom. Something about the boy seemed familiar to Felonix, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He had only visited this world a few times before it's destruction, and ultimately hadn't gathered much from what little time he had spent here, but it wasn't the appearance of the boy that seemed familiar. It was his personality.

Without furthering his ideals that he had met this boy in the past, Felonix turned again to Wisdom.

The lines between right and wrong are being blurred daily. There seems to be no more black and white in this universe, only grey. His hand rose to the cigarette in his mouth, now almost finished. Be mindful of who you set your allegiances with. Their ulterior motives shade the line.

Out of respect for the boy who claimed this as his homeland, Felonix would pull out a small bottle he kept in his jacket, taking the lid off and placing the still burning cigarette inside. He put the lid back on, the lack of oxygen killing the embers that remained on the paper. He held the bottle up to Wisdom, metaphorically. Don't let them suffocate your light kid.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Its former glory is right," the boy admitted, looking at the place. Everything was as it was before the darkness had taken over, and to be frank that's how he preferred it.

He looked to Felonix with eyes of curiosity. "It seems you come her often. Is that right?" he asked with a bit of a glimmer in his eyes. The words he had spoken about the gray overwhelming the black and the white was true, and it was difficult to overcome, and even harder to think on for a long amount of time. One needed clarity to answer questions about morality in this universe, and that was a luxury few could expend, or even had.

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
"Well, not to me. The line seems plain and simple. But, that's just to me. I don't know your views and what not." He shrugs. "And maybe gray isn't so bad. Some light can be bad, while some darkness can be good. I dunno. Maybe."

He listened not so intently, but at least he did listen. He nodded a small amount.

"Light can't be put out. Nor can darkness."

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Felonix listened as Wisdom spoke. He cracked a small smile as he heard his words.

Your morale and attitude are in the right place boy. It's admirable. His grin turned serious once again. Do not let your ideals be corrupted like many have in these worlds.

He turned now to Tristesse. Why does he seem so familiar? No, son, I do not regularly frequent this world. His expression turned grim as memories from the Great War flooded his mind. Ones he hadn't even remembered yet. The only times I recall coming here were not times worth recalling. He needed to change the topic before he could remember more.

And you? You say you lived here in it's former glory, but I would have to apologize if I don't recall your presence during my visits. His attempts to get answers were rusty, but practical nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
Walking around in a middleschool outfit, Ravén sees 3 boys talking, so she walks over to investigate." Hello, what are you guys doing here it's almost the start of school, so whey aren't you guys going to school. Looks like one of you go to middle and one to high school." She has a friendly look on her face, kinda like someone all but wisdom has seen, Xern."so how are you guys doing?" The girl looks like she completely forgot about school.

Last edited by Demondchild2 on December 8th 2013, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom nodded up at Felonix. At least he spoke righteously. He didn't have much to say afterwards. His ideals couldn't be corrupted, he assured himself. But now, he had to look at the girl. Did she say...?

"School? They have schools in this world?" His smile brightened. "Ohhhhh boyohboyohboyohboyohboy-" He hopped up and down in place, repeating "ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse was just as taken aback as Wisdom was. He didn't know there were schools in Wonderland, but he would imagine that it's similar to a small business or something similar.

He didn't have to know about a formal education system. Still, he laughed at Wisdom's reaction, and started to feel like he needed to bounce himself, also. Still, he contained himself and asked the girl, "What year are you?"

He realized he didn't know what year he was, either. Probably 9, or something like that?

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"I'm  in 10th grade, what about you, you look my age, what is your age?" She looks at the boy that's saying oh boy." Hey settle down there, your older than me from the looks of it, but really exited about school. Why is that? And you there big guy, are you there dad or uncle or something?" She seems to ask questions so much, that she seems like a really young version of Ezekiel." So what are your names? I'm Ravén, I'm a princess of the frost, and one of you seem to be a prince, can't figure out who though. Never mind, sorry I meet the Queen of Diamonds, really nice person, and saw the killer of my brother, Xern. But any how as I said I'm Ravén, and you guys are?"

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
He looked at Raven for a moment, his eyebrows twitching. Did she really know he was a prince? Was this a power of hers, or was this common knowledge. Still, he simply nodded and smiled. "I'm Prince Tristesse of Wonderland," he admitted, a noble bow following with a weak grin on his way back up. He was happy to see people that enjoyed Wonderland.

Truth was, he didn't go to school, and he'd only guessed what level of education he'd have if he had attended a school on the Destiny Islands, all learned from books. Still, he frowned as he watched.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"Wait, your the prince? You look like a reagular teenager. I though this kid,me his jumbling up and down was the prince, or mabey a king, but your the prince? Whoa, didn't see that comeing. So why don't I see any of you guys at school?" She pulls a tablet and looks though the year book, trying to find pictures of them, except of the really big one. She dosnt find any thing, so she puts her tablet back into her bag." Well, looks like you guys do t go to school here. Then why are you guys standing so close to the school?" She asks this blankly, looking as if it was the weirdest thing she ever said.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top