roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terradagger
It had taken a little bit of planning, but he decided it needed to be done. So many years had passed that it seemed impossible to let things go like that, them seeing each other, and then getting swept into a night of ecstasy. Not to misunderstand, but one night of that wasn’t enough for Terra. He wanted to nibble on his ear, and he wanted to bite into his shoulder. He wanted to have scratches down his back, and he wanted to…

He took a deep breath as he cleared his mind, shifting his body a bit, his shorts uncomfortable. He chuckled a bit at himself as he lined the bed in Yima’s chambers with white and red rose pedals. He smiled at the smell, breathing it in, and as he finished covering the bed, he led a trail out the hallway and to the dining room. He put a card on the table, a card with some instructions. He was hoping that he would read the card and follow the instructions to the next card.

He kissed the card as he put it down, and then went around the rest of the castle, joy on his face, hiding.

“Love like mine, and yours, lasts much longer than any bookside candle,” read the card.

Back to top Go down

Yima
As Yima returned to his castle home above the bustle of the city below, the citizens he served as warden going about their daily lives he sighed relief to be home, and the chance that Terradagger might be about.  A smile he had not worn in years sprung from his lips as he peered through the entry way corridor his eye aglow in his astral sight piercing what darkness did exist between the brazers held by wall side two hand lengths over the ruler's head.  As he walked his canine ear's flickered trying to read into the mysterious sounds of his home and he found something was about.  

It could be his son or perhaps another assassin but Yima was aiming to remain hopeful as a stray breeze from an open library window puffed his pale clothed joints as he walked to the greeting chamber where his favorite waterfall always lay waiting for him like a pet you only needed to clean.  Perhaps a snack he thought with a grumble in his stomach imploring him to make his way past the dinning room to the kitchen deeper into the castle mind focused on what to make... perhaps a pasta salad with sliced herbed chicken breast... or..  Oh what's this a card he thought to himself hoping t was god news though by the exterior it seemed to be and... by the rose petals around it hmmm... Yima's tail jumped a little puffing up as he read the message that lay within.  

"The game is on Terra and you are mine", he spoke with a hunter's zeal speeding off instructions leading the way.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
If the appropriate directions were followed, he would have found himself in the library with another card near a candle, a mound of rose pedals around it. It was the centerpiece of a table, one that had place settings for two. He wanted it to seem deceptive so that there was the looks of a date about it, but this wasn't the final destination.

"Where does royalty eat?" it said, eloquently scrawled. The card suggested that he go to the dining hall, but he still enjoyed teasing him.

Terradagger had just finished setting up the dinner. He was indeed an awful cook, but he tried, a marinated beef cooked almost clumsily with a silly red pepper aoili on the side. He poured a couple of glasses of wine, sangria for himself, and put a little plate of pasta with alfredo sauce in between so that they could toss their own if they wanted.

He looked with glee as he sat down, a card hidden beneath the plate of his partner's dinner.

The card read, "How best to end the night?"

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima made haste whipping up the rose petal trail like a light cream topping from a lime pie tussling the fragrant petals in his passing. What was odd was that it lead to the library. True they both had spent enough time here to make it a special place for spellcraft, wonder, research sometimes into each other, but far more to their interests though that could change soon Yima thought to himself walking through the aisles. Of course the blonde thought as he approached the window side table facing the open skies, a table set for two, considering the place, and their history this was rather sweet.

There was however no food, not Terra, and no fragrance that would allure to either being near and so the thoughts of an assassin crept back in tightening his awareness akin to a coiling snake waiting fro a foe to appear to strike. The table could have been a trap but it could also reveal clues so he approached cautiously summoning his kingdom keyblade to his hand to poke at the centerpiece and then the table settings revealing a note that he pulled from the ground to himself by the sword's teeth.

“Where does royalty eat... hmmm well that leaves the dining hall opposite this chamber at a 30 degree angle 12 halls to the right”, he said picking up speed having to come back after jetting out a couple dozen feet to go back and close the library door so the pages wouldn't flutter to long. The smells of a real dinner, noodles for sure by the cooked starch smell, a sauce of some kind... blander than tomato, and perhaps hot bread. With a rising heartbeat he entered through the door cracking it open just enough to fit his body just encase it was a dangerous trap, if he saw Terra he could give him a surprise hug he decided as he closed the door with barely a sound.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Tristesse was sitting in a chair, waiting patiently. He had a fork and was toying with his food a bit. His boyfriend wasn't taking forever... But Terra thought he'd been quicker. He didn't know that the man had taken some time to make sure he wasn't going to die in the subsequent several minutes, so not accounting for that, Yima was actually quite hasty.

He sipped from his glass. He had to think on the times that were coming, the times that had passed. His boyfriend and he had spent a lot of time apart, but it wasn't that important. What was greater was the fact that they still returned to each other, like magnets, and as they might try and defy that pulling power, they couldn't. They were so necessary for each other that life without the other seemed nearly impossible.

He took another sip, his blood rushing with the wine. It seemed to take faster with the magic in his veins, amplifying its strengths. He looked at glass, so cleanly polished, and he thought on his son. He was in between homes, spending half his nights in Wonderland and half his nights in the castle of the Radiant Gardens. He grew from having child, and his child grew from meeting his two parents.

He smiled with glee as he thought, watching the distance.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Careful not to drink to much of that Terra, you know how it works with your gifts", Yima said with a alluding smirk as he brought himself to ease seeing his lover from far across the dinning hall.  His paranoia was a well masked trait due to his re-purposing himself when he found it inappropriate but it would likely stick with him as long as he was alive and he had accepted that a long time ago, even embraced it in truth.  What Terradagger had planned was a mystery to him beyond a date tonight and what may fall after that... perhaps it would be appropriate to bring regard to their child.  This felt natural Yima thought has he sat down across from Terra looking into his eyes, the same eyes so full of life he had fallen for years ago, this man completed him, and he felt he did the same for him.  

He might have spoken but he could only give a content cheeky smile from across the table well indicating his contentedness and the ease of the atmosphere compared to older days.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger returned a smile, the allusion making him giggle a bit. It was true that it made him feel drunker, faster, but he still appreciated Yima's concern. He slowed down a bit, eating some food. He swallowed, and though it wasn't perfectly cooked, he knew he had tried, and attempted to console himself that the attempt was what mattered.

After taking another bite, he looked at his lover and blew him a kiss from across the table. He grinned as he knew what was coming, but wondered at his love, and what his plans were for the future. He knew that it wasn't a matter of simply choosing, because in a world such as their own, rarely were they ever able to complete plans without some sort of oversight causing problems.

Still, he took another bite, and steadily, more and more quickly, he found that he was clearing his plate. He glanced at Yima's to see how close he was to done so that he could take the plate away, revealing the next step of his plan.

Back to top Go down

Yima
The food would not last long, Yima had learned to eat quickly, and truth be told the food wasn't bad so down the hatch it went.  Cooking had never been a specialty of Terra's he had known so the quality was of little surprise, far better than anything Etzolix had ever made that was for sure, or Lenneth for that matter.  This made Yima also think of how few people he had ever know to be adept in that manner and that his boyfriend had tried as had as he had caused a huge field of red to appear over his face; in Terra's heart he was special.  It seemed as though Terra had decided to watch and see how he was doing so why not finish the plate of with a little zing Yima thought grabbing a piece of bread and lifting the gold decorated finery forward allowing his arm more room to swivel the bread over the remaining sauce.  

“I love you Terra”, Yima said cocking his a little to the side avoiding the candelabra at the center of the table now rising from his seat and walking around the table to kiss Terra where he sat hand aiming to support the back of his head so he could lean back comfortably.  

“When I see you my instincts, my heartbeat return, and I want to reach out to you from inside, my pains pushed aside completed with your heartbeat, the heat and life in your eyes Terra”, Yima said barely a arm length away from their kiss.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger could only reply. “I love you too. I love you so much more than I ever thought myself possible, and I’m so happy that I… That I found you,” he said with a glimmer in his eyes, part tears, part happiness. The candlebra cast light against his tan skin, throwing it all into a shade of red as lights around them dimmed. He looked up at his lover, and confessed.

“I…” he had to gather his emotions a moment. His eyes glinted with the light and he closed them, looking down, almost shying away from the light. He thought and breathed, slowly, Yima’s scent mixing with roses, such masculinity in such an amazing and novel way being bound to the scarlet of the pedals making his lungs burn with nothing short of passion. His brows furrowed as he looked back him, his hands folding and kneading between each other like a rough dough.

“I was born into this world a clean slate…” he took a moment to collect himself, trying his hardest not to cry. “I was born into this world nothing, and I had no heart. I would remember fear, though, as such were my times. I aged as the Oblivion Wars were fought and kingdoms, one after the other, massacred and attacked, and times… They seemed like they were colder, and everything I saw was like a camera rolling with a stupid blue filter on its lens… It made it harder to live and to breathe…”

They were solemn, but true words, and hardly anyone would ever see him like this, with this level of sincerity. A tear trickled down his cheek, remembering his salvation.

“And then I met you.”

The words rang throughout the hall and he started to tear up more. His green eyes, welling over with that water, looked straight into his, and he knew that this moment would be immortalized in his memory and his heart.

“You made me push, and you made me stronger. You made me want to be a better person, and you made me want to feel everything again. I got my heart back,” he held  a hand to his chest, feeling the precise yet thunderous beats as it pushed against his ribcage, sounding and glorious. He looked down for a moment and then back up with happiness.

“It beats for you, Yima. You are the greatest person I’ve ever met, and you are the person that I hope to see every day, waking next to me in bed. I don’t live in that fear anymore, and it’s because there’s someone I trust in, someone I believe in, and I want you to know the same. I want you to know that I would die for you in an instant, and if I had to do it all over, I would.”

He approached the man and scooted his chair back from the table, positioning it so that he was sitting towards him. He looked into the man’s eyes with something close to hunger.

“You are the light of my lights, and you will always hold my heart.”

He knelt down on one knee and the breath was out of him as though he’d been punched. He looked down again, tears rolling readily then, and as he looked up, his eyes gazing into Yima’s, he simply had to say the words.

“Yima Qwin,” he spoke softly, almost barely, with a box slipping from his pocket. He opened it to reveal a ring that was of white gold, a large diamond with many perfect facets cut into it, slightly enveloping the diamond, but the precious gem still tall from the gold.  The ring glowed a bit, a faint red as Terradagger held it. It signified warmth. The warmth that Terra felt since the days of the Oblivion Wars, that the camera no longer had a stupid blue filter.

“Will you marry me?”

Back to top Go down

Yima
Was Terradagger about to do what Yima was thinking he wondered as the beat in his chest became an erratic percussion sounding in his head when from his sitting potion to the blonde he went on one knee. This was ritualistic of those desiring a bond of legal and emotional outward semblance from within. Yima himself had considered this, had even started working on a ring so long as fate didn't whisk either away or their wedding become a blood bath as so many others had. Terra's words still sounded in Yima's mind... "light of lights and holding his heart in his own", and then the question came... "Will you marry me", Terra asked him as his body lost all sense toward any other place.

"YES', he said nearly out of breath now lost to someplace unknown. Yima rested his hands on Terra's shoulders as he too began to kneel eye level with his mate soon to be bonded together. He was happy, earnestly happy, nervous having been alone for so long he had to admit, but none the less settling into the change as the seconds ticked by looking into the depth's of his partner's eyes. With a quick exertion Yima attempted to lift Terra out of his seat resting in his arms butt hanging at Yima's waist hoping he would wrap his arms around the blonde's neck intent on taking the mage to his chambers.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger smiled at the man's response, something that he had been hoping to hear for some time, something he'd envisioned and concocted since he woke in that grave at Halloween Town. His eyes closed as he was lifted onto the Lord, his legs wrapping tightly around him, his hands closing around his neck. He leaned in for a kiss, knowing where the night was headed.

His son had helped him prepare for the night, and he was likely in one of the chambers, although if he was wise, he would have picked a chamber in the towers as to not hear aging wood groan.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top