roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia woke up in the afternoon feeling a rush of pain in her belly, she threw her legs over the bed and looked at her swollen belly. She widened her eyes and saw that it was growing bigger and bigger... it suddenly stopped. Her legs started shaking, What was she suppose to do? Her teeth started chattering as she had contraptions, She stood up and walked down the hall and into the living room, She tried walking over to the couch until she felt a rush of water come from underneath her. She screamed and walked painfully over to one of the big couches and sat down, Where is he at this time!? She thought as she started taking deep breaths, It was to early to have a baby and she didn't even know if it was a boy or a girl! She started sweating all over her body in her sleeping gown as she held her belly waiting for her husband to come home.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Tyler was walking into his home when he heard the screams, he bolted into the living room and found his wife, fully pregnant and in labor! Oh crap, the magic from fighting the Styx must have speed up the pregnancy! he yelled as the shamans from the village he was chief of rushed in and ushered him to her side.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia looked up as she saw the shamans ushered him to her side, she reached out to grab his hand. She held his hand tight as she screamed, her face turning red beaming of sweat waiting for one of the shamans to help her deliver...

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Their Chief was by his wifes side the shamans Started the Delivery process, leaving out a inscence that would make the delivery less painful for her as they got wet rags to place on her forehead, they then signed to Their Chief that the baby was coming, and she was doing fine. Push love, the babys coming now! he said as he squeezed her hand.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
As her husband squeezed her hand and told her to push, She took a deep breath and pushed as hard as she could..

(Timeskip)

The shamans carried the crying baby boy and handed their chief the scissors to cut the umbilical cord, Kia smiled and wiped the sweat from her face as one of them announced it was a boy. Her boy.. She wanted to cry but there was enough noise in the mansion. She turned to her husband, "Do the honors for Sebastian, love." She told him as she slowly let go of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she told him to do the honors for their Son Tyler smiled and gently took the scissors and sliced through the Umbilical cord halfway before using a small burst of wind to separate it from his Skin. He was then given a small mark, to show that he was the son of the chief, it was something he knew they wouldn't be able to avoid, but at least he had managed to get them to do it in a less painful way....It was a magic tattoo, one placed into the skin through manipulation of ink rather than needles.

He's Perfect Love. he said with a smile.

The Tattoo

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia blinked as a magic tattoo was given to her son, She sat up a little bit as some of the shamans wiped all the sweat off of her and removed some of the blankets. The one holding him cleaned him up and wrapped him in a blanket putting a cute little blue hat on his jet black hair and little footies on his feet, She handed him to Kia. Kia carried him carefully as she sat up on the couch and scooted over so her husband could sit by her. "He is perfect, love.. He looks alot like you." She said with a smile as Sebastian cooed and looked up at his mother with baby blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
He does, but I bet he'll turn out a lot like you. he told her with a smile as he sat down next to her and looked at his son with caring eyes. Im not sure if he's going to remain a baby or if he'll grow faster than normal, but all I know is, we have a family now Love, We're Parents! he told her with a grin as he hugged her.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled and tried to hand Sebastian over to him until something weird happened, the baby boy started to grow.. Faster and faster.... His eyes were widening, he was growing out of his footies until Kia couldn't take the sight anymore. "Stop, please stop!" She screamed as her baby boy started to look more like a five month old, he looked at her then laughed, a wholehearted baby laugh. She started to giggle, How did that happen?

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Alright, so the influx of all that magic is gonna make him grow faster, I imagine that in a month he'll be my age, maybe a little bit older. he said with a grin as the Tattoo on his left Bicep grew with him. Oh...wow. he said as he was suddenly hit by a sudden burst of elemental power...it was emanating from Sebastian! Love...I think our baby boy is going to end up much stronger than the two of us... he said as his son's eyes became the same color as his own, blue-green rather than baby blue!

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia laughed and nodded in agreement as she placed Sebastian on her husband's lap as she dressed him into some pajamas, "I agree love, I'm still quite shaken but I think this was the best thing that ever happened to us~!" She said as Sebastian smiled and clapped his little hands.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
He is, And Sebastian is a wonderful name for him, and look, I think he agrees! he said with a grin as Sebastian looked up at him with a smile as well as he clapped his little baby hands.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled and ruffled Sebastian's jet black hair. "You think we should invite our friends to come and see him?" She asked her husband as Sebastian sneezed the coffee table away with his wind element.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Sebastian sneezed the coffee table away Tyler laughed, it reminded him of what he was like at Sebastians age. We Should, I bet at least one of them has a child of their own. he told her with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia frowned and sighed, "I don't know, I guess we're the only people with a child.." She said as she opened the door, "Who should we invite first?"

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Lenny, I haven't seen him in forever, he and I have some catching up to do. he told her with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia nodded and picked Sebastian up, holding him close to her and nursing him. "How should I exactly contact him?" She asked her husband as she rocked the baby in her arms as he nursed.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Just Write him a Letter, I'll make sure it get's to him love. he told her with a smile as Sebastian nursed. But something strange was going on with the flames in the room, each of them was pointing at sebastian, as if they were drawn to him...Well There's Two Elements we know he has control over: Wind and Fire. Interesting. He mused as he leaned back on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled as Sebastian stopped nursing, She held him in her arms putting a bib over her left shoulder patting his back so he could burp or cough out. She walked over to the kitchen table grabbing a pen and a paper and scribbling down a few words, afterwards she would fold the paper neatly and place it in a envelope licking it and sealing the envelope. Sebastian finally spat out on the bib on her left shoulder, She chuckled and placed a pacifier in his mouth and placed him on a blue ball. She snapped a picture of him on her old camera and snatched the picture out of it and placed it in the envelope, She walked out of the mansion and placed it in her husband's Gummi Ship mailbox, the Gummi Ship would fly out to where the Laveas was living. She walked back in the mansion and smiled, "He'll be here in a moment~!"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Darkness took itself into a beautifully glow of angelic colours and variations as it swirled and formed into the La Vaeas. Appearing now into this world of eternal youth he dressed much more casually and plain today. A simple white long sevless sweater with dark blue denim jeans. As he formed he always conjured a large fruit basket before walking up to the mansion as per instructed by the directions on the letter. Today was joyous and happy as he had heard the good nice of a new life into the worlds. His two friends Kia and Tyler (whoem he guessed would be a good pair for each other) happy had their child now. Health and bouncing to allow vistors, kia must also be back into shape now as well. It would be a good day, he walked up to the doors, knocking lightly to inform them of his arrival.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Tyler heard the Knock he was on his feet, opening the door for his friend mere moments after he had knocked! Hi Lenny, Long time no see, huh? he asked with a smile before he moved out of the doorway, allowing his friend to come in. Come on, I'll take you to him. he said with a smile as he started to walk back to the living room.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia looked up and smiled as her husband opened the door and Lenneth was standing in the doorway, he dressed really nice and was carrying a large basket. "Lenny!! It's nice to see you again~!" She said as she bent down to pick up Sebastian who crawled past her over to where Lenny was standing and outstreched his arms to the heartless and bounced up and down on his butt, "Up! Up! Up!" He exclaimed, looking up at Lenny with a big smile. Kia was shocked when he said his first word, She made a mental note to write about it in her diary.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny happy greeted Tyler with a smile and happy face while tyler made his appearance " Hey there Ty! ya its been a while, you look well" Lenny said as he walked into building while placing the basket on one of the end tables before closing the door behind them. He admired the house it was nice and very homey, quite and still. " Hello Kia, you looked good, back on your feet after birth." Lenny looked down as the child crawled up to him, it was so cute and adorable Lenny's expression rose in cheer. He picked the child up in care, a little taken back at its first word at such a ealiar stage.  "Awwwee his so cute!"

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Sebastian wanted Lenny to pick him up Tyler laughed. Looks like he likes you Lenny! he said with a smile as he watched the flames in the room out of the corner of his eyes. So he was right, they were following Sebastian. Interesting...But that would be something for later. Go ahead and pick him up, it couldn't hurt anything. he said to his friend with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled as Lenny picked Sebastian up, The baby would coo and try to reach up and grab one of his bat winglike ears. "Yeah, he likes you Lenny~!" She said, nodding in agreement. Sebastian would stop his arm from trying to grab Lenny's ears and poke him in the nose, "Len-nee?!" He exclaimed with a baby laugh. Kia laughed also, but noticed flames in the room. Her motherly instincts took over as she stretched her left arm over to where the flames were and some water from the indoor pool came in and melted the flames. Kia sighed, "Damn those Lost Boys.." She muttered and then turned to her friend with an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that Lenny!"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top